All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

On of last a fishing trip fooling up and not quite aptly on start chose place for zakorma. In end fell likely on termoklin, which forming on conceals (tried to harvest on 8 metre conceals) after abrupt change weather and greater part of fishing charitably prokuril "bamboo –." In an empty anticipation has passed evening and night and only on the morning fish upsurges gave understand where she all-???] swims. And swam she literally under Bank on distance there is not more 35 meters. And conceals 2.5-3 Dam. Although few weeks ago she lovilas ONLY on conceals more 6 meters.

Very was profoundly sad, that roughly 30 liters chic feed composed of sypukhi, those created by different grain and pelletsa futile lay on conceals: '(In end cellar on little nest egg aaaaaeieea and got a girl's 2 kg trofeevskogo Spode-mix Sieg-Rigg and 1 kg tekhnoplanktona. Zakormilsya Spode-mixed under both: Boyle and for several past hours fishing caught two good Karpov on trofeevskie pyliki 20 mm Mulberry tree.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i610/1208/71/632e8f4f3d52.jpg

And tekhnoplankton applied combined with metodnoy the feeding trough and dutoy corn the Slovak part on Aurum / (not remember name - 're baby 16 mm in diameter. And on such the combination of caught lovely, lovely carp.

http://i047.radikal.ru/1208/e5/ba7e0ac5bae6.jpg

Waited and amur, but instead him licked lobatyy, decent size. And amur so and not well cared for by.: '(

http://s018.radikal.ru/i518/1208/e1/302847b29fa2.jpg

Here is such a here is Lies ambiguous fishing. With one hand like and fish polovil from souls, but with other hand understanding that fooling up until now sleep quietly not gives. :mad: ah who US feed 2 point on different conceals? :mad: A when understood mistake feed the already and not remained pleasantly.

Will a good lesson. Although still year 4 ago on this a reservoir with me occurred such a casus but apparently need to several times erupt into on past to finally begin to think head :confused:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 28 2012 20:24:10)

+3

Roma, of my observations on fish at all and carp we should drink a in particular. In can handle wind and / or rainy weather a major fish likes approached only closer to Bank. Especially under the in which blows wind and beats wave of. First, Bank is fracturing wave of and can something delicious to eat (worms, beetles, grain) continue to have / deflate. Ah, and in muddied waters fish themselves komfortnіshim with perspective security feels. Instincts and nothing with this not on advices :dontknow: Secondly, such a Elliott wave activity strongly permeshivaet water and she is enriched oxygen significantly more, than on conceals. Especially after the heat, that was.

+2

Generally write pro Trophy column, took spring entire line of um - Trophy funghi on display in all bucket (though near lie boyli Richvord and Nutrabeyts and nothing) and is a mulberry and liver and camping on D. Producer says need to be in time to dry (and it me need to pay and dry sooner) Richvord not where not writes or tumble dryer guys came and will you happiness (obsurd), and Romeno purely-( even ready to meet with you) and watch your trophies. With t. Oleg.

oleg76- I have in all sypukhakh to graze got wound up. Personally me not prevents, camping on K. Seats many not ranks, on dwelling space, too, like as not claims. Going to hear live component again same) Yes, that lives - means all are.

Both: Boyle without wild mushrooms, have the on loggia - stiff. So that I think - deal precisely in these factors: The genuineness of our components (not all, it is understandable) and conditions storage.

олег76 wrote:

It's totally write pro Trophy column, took spring entire a ruler um - Trophy funghi on display in all bucket (though near lie boyli Richvord and Nutrabeyts and nothing) and is a mulberry and liver and camping on D. Producer says need to be in time to dry (and it me need to pay and dry sooner) Richvord not where not writes or tumble dryer guys came and will you happiness (obsurd), and Romeno purely-( even ready to meet with you) and watch your trophies. With t. Oleg.

Oleg, not need to all to wall questioning.
Both: Boyle Trophy column-this nutrition, there there is no cause allergy as in Richvorde.
Shakaryan stated with parties accented have all, look at Karpere that with Grisha did, his both: Boyle have been floated through resorts.
I have already 2 month lies in the basement (5 floor. House) 15 kil mulberry, part of plummeting has on Prilbychi in late June, else lies and not lose their cool. Can you have on the door frame with Storage?
The, pike Richie not portitsya--ne figure, there this is a killer force cause allergy. Recently has found in his same the basement bag Skopeksa and Plum tree (Richie), for three years nesportilis. This not nutrition for ryby--eto messed up.
And Romeo, yes toshki piarit. But man clearly writes as fished, on that, and how many.
So that for the intel him thank you, and you his on "watch" want.

лёша wrote:

Oleg, not need to all to wall questioning.

This not wall of the, and my opinion. Producer writes (but the same towel, you), and him be in time to dry that nikhvataet? (Think business perhaps it. I I take ready product (bread when claim to no one not whistles shove it up his in oven) and I want borrow ready product (emkostya at all airtight).

Carlos wrote:

I have in all sypukhakh to graze got wound up.

And that this narmaltno? (Full obsurd and khaoz).

лёша wrote:

A Romeo, yes toshki piarit.

In the last time appeared stable desire to "to close shop" from surrounding world and at all nothing not write. So much sorry for expression of "shit" on me poured, that simply words not to hand :dontknow:

Publicist say ahem. Ah let will so. Only ???? here only Trophy column? Then perishing I can take the slings me in piare by Hungarian products PAC and KarpZum, whom I'm using so same often as and Strangers' and always about this wrote and write. :dontknow:

Truly is hard not to recall song from multki. " Good affairs be famous cannot be. "(With)

Most amusing when I enjoyed Russian locomotive class FD because that fish catching a bit another) me in piare not accused. Even 4000m2 as well as interestingly why. Shared I know-how notions with so same enthusiasm. Ca because was in team FD and all was all understandable. And so'm my secret profits no one calculate not can - here is and pisses me off type public :crazyfun:

олег76 wrote:

And that this narmaltno? (Full obsurd and khaoz).

For more product without preservatives - normally. Buy it ordinary doodle. Open down (bank the with boylami LIFE DENIAL-set?) and put it down then even in dry, dark place. 50 on 50 such a same to graze have you there ship will start :flag:

Oleg, ask in fishing stores in cyprinids kept departments how many they "firms" being decommissioned because that presume ;) Poprelo, zatsvelo. And Boylov, and pelletsov, and especially mixtures different. Hardly will say. But such there is and absolutely not in singular cases.
If in fishing infant formula pilled beetles, then this as least on low content (or at all the absence of) any sign chemistry from which and skin on the hands of index, and luschitsya, yes and much bigger problems than things can be. Especially if're gonna to occupy fish and cannabis its in food. Not for good reason same on huge with foreign prikormkami write "Don’t to accept inward people and animals!" :flag:

Oleg76 Special Fund defective. Another public.

Wood-pellet heating Rak 2 are gadgets on Aurum / (prosverlival. Here is such here is Cupid on 9 kg with start :crazy:

Been nurturing karpzumovskoy prikormkoy + zabrodivshaya wheat stalks zadipovanaya aminospreem the plum from um - Trophy.

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/0209/fish1.jpg

More Dam in length. Tolstennyy sho prozhivu. :cool: not the most big my White Amur, but the most big White Amur blackmail threat has been removed on fidernuyu tackle :yep:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 5 2012 15:38:20)

лёша wrote:

and you his on "watch" want.

5 man say, that normal, and have him "obsurd and khaoz." And he continues. Why then themselves torturing? Buy Richie for a hundred with a good start and breath 5 years, until he somewhere "pops off". And not "pops off" and okay, importantly, that looks and reeks well.

The me better with by a fungus and with catches, than contrary. Man but, describes in detail as and on that, ah and? Catch on anglobrend and piarte his. Me worker public likes.

Last edited by Carlos (Sep 5 2012 15:58:05)

+1

Romeo wrote:

In the last time appeared stable desire to "to close shop" from surrounding world and at all nothing not write. So much sorry for expression of "shit" on me poured, that simply words not to hand
Publicist say ahem. Ah let will so.

But Roman, yes increasingly normally.
Wood-pellet heating price even nowhere not emerged, and you already managed his have Sasha take and have.
Novelty interesting and stoyaschayaya.
Propiaril, announced his with people good gospel. After all labor theme. And brilliant. Thank you.
Here is me for example his not get, need Made to Order some o.s., again surplus borrow.

лёша wrote:

part of plummeting has on Prilbychi in late June

And if not serket aptly plummeting has Ali there is no? Simply interestingly is a mulberry in our edges is so apparently driving or on all reservoirs.

Romeo wrote:

A if not serket aptly plummeting has Ali there is no? Simply interestingly is a mulberry in our edges is so apparently driving or on all reservoirs.

Boyle works well, but ALL that there is in sector. As himself, so and in iuo eiiaeiaoeyo, or with podsadkoy or double.
Precisely sports Boyle.
But me it looked, he "empty", need a good dokorm and he (Boyle) on backdrop of carpet well shoots.
Fish not holds, but provatsiruet on poklyovku a heezy.
Nor of seconds not regret those money that authorized for them.

+2

In garage, with on May deposited pellets Carpio, trofeevskie pyliki 5 species, there is and varenka which 3 year, not what for this time not blossomed, to graze not got wound up! All deposited in dumpster, small containers in biggest, frost and fever not hindrance!

лёша wrote:

But me it looked, he "empty", need a good dokorm and he (Boyle) on backdrop of carpet well shoots.
Fish not holds, but provatsiruet on poklyovku a heezy.

Hymalayan, you simply "vykristalizoval" their post my sensations from work Trofeevskikh products :flag: Wu me in anybody it was revolving something similar, but I could not "grab for tail" thought.

Romeo wrote:

oleg76 Special Fund defective. Another public.

Wood-pellet heating Rak 2 are gadgets on Aurum / (prosverlival. Here is such here is Cupid on 9 kg with start

Been nurturing karpzumovskoy prikormkoy + zabrodivshaya wheat stalks zadipovanaya aminospreem the plum from um - Trophy.

So this on Marinke or Medvezhke, and you popiarsya on usual a reservoir and I'll take a look is so apparently driving Trophy column or oil-cake (simple) :flag:, and for blooms or not have the all together only Rocket Bates and samopaly (without chemistry its production) not are in bloom. Here is such affairs and on ordinary reservoirs (of a savage) don't care is a mulberry or plum.

+1

Romeo wrote:

publicist say ahem. Ah let will so. Only ???? here only Trophy column?

Thank you Roma, laughed from souls. :D

олег76 wrote:

So this on Marinke or Medvezhke

This on Dole, Jura (to word body of water not for athletes - gets caught all whom not decisional laziness. 90% fish there accurately until 3-'s kg weight. But there is and trofeychiki. Here is I for them there and go ???? time I have just 7-8 hours not more :flag: already a long Karpov 4-6 kg fished out a on this a reservoir were and Amor-5-7 kg. And tuzlo harvest there deysno large mind not need to.

Medvezhka in this year to word many and many screwed up :yep: There to fish to capture need Oh as try. Especially in the first clock.

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Thanks Roma, laughed from souls.

The kind not for that. You only laughing and you can. And someone still and fish but :crazyfun:

In your edges there is a lovely a body of water Green Guy. Bullfrog there with boylami and will you happiness :flag:

олег76 wrote:

and you popiarsya on usual a reservoir and I'll take a look is so apparently driving Trophy column or oil-cake (simple)

Oleg76, I you dam advice - fish need to harvest there where she there is. And both: Boyle manufactured mostly for industrialized fishing on dedicated reservoirs. On those heathens who run naked need very much time to fish on them to capture. Not need to piss against wind and all will atlichno :tomato:

You other on any reservoirs gets caught other forumchane on both: Boyle! This sports karpovye retaions. And Barack and on western Ukraine and on central - all getting caught the sports reservoirs or on reservoirs with serious concentration track fish! Where fish to boylam reliable! That you're trying to people prove? Funny after all!

Perhaps Destiny the only exception, so as a body of water a long time was closed and only in this year was allowed harvest. Apparently both: Boyle initially draka to Italian tastes fish so as under big populations its pleasantly no one not feeding and she in delighted from vysokokaloriynogo feed.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 08:07:41)

+1

олег76 wrote:

So this on Marinke

Such a dam I not know. There is retaions Marianivka (Kiev Oblast) and Marevka. So on first both: Boyle fish at all not respects (is a master fish's feeding only makukhoy with wheat), and at the second too many scale tuzika and to to capture big deal need to one. Experiments with size of and aroma Boylov usually help.

There is still a body of water Kayisa on which both: Boyle work on cheers. This not sports body of water, but nevertheless.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 08:09:37)

олег76 wrote:

not are in bloom.

I have in two banks purchased spring boyliki boiled bloomed as you put it. I their simply cut his and floated on zakorm. All in deal goes - nothing not deaf :flag: :cool:

Given what the price on products this Trade Mark me not soar these "exceptions." Importantly that both: Boyle gets caught :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 07:58:11)

Romeo simply super hyped, alphabetise all on their jobs.

Incidentally pro Richvord. I have with past year remained several tens of nasadochnykh boylikov this offices Med. In the past year how many not tried to pleasantly nothing on their not caught. Truth the most a major his carp ??? on this Boyle caught. In this year without regrettable sypanul their in zakorm. Persisted they sumptuously. Yes only on the same Med from um - Trophy for one fishing trip fish was been seized more than for the entire year on Med from Richvorda :dontknow:

Can smell those boyliki were far not the first freshness. And even not the second. And persist is identically expense of preservatives, two bedrooms doses of. On Different explain such phenomenon simply it is unrealistic - this same blase product :dontknow:

For example those kick scooters from Dimasika on which we military otlovilis through couple of weeks accurately so same, rejecting all if in the freezer not put an - but includes as awesome they gets caught fish :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 17:10:37)

Romeo wrote:

Ta not for that. You only laughing and you can.

Ah after all this same well. :D

Romeo wrote:

and someone still and fish but

Itself, if you one is, that you the only who "fish but", Zaydis on the same sportfishing, there you rastvorivshiysya with their otchetikami and dubious advice. And on "melkosrani", mercy of am asking to us on Slobodskaya Ukraine, as times 22: 09....... Sorevy, can show themselves not only words but and affair.

Romeo wrote:

In your edges there is a lovely body of water Green Guy. Bullfrog there with boylami and will you happiness

Nope, not my this.

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (Sep 6 2012 22:34:50)

+3

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Nope, not my this.

So made you then in this topic the bukhtish? :crazyfun: Sam: I thought bought both: Boyle and now fish itself getting caught will on any a reservoir? And carry pocket wider :crazyfun: putevuyu fish need to harvest there where she there is and those more on both: Boyle. And accusations not 2-3 kg Gone Fishin '(.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 7 2012 08:31:55)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Rum, if you one is, that you the only who "fish but"

In the context my office I had in mind only you. On this Forum very many people which well gets caught fish and better idea me if you about this :P

Ларин_Петр wrote:

A on "melkosrani", mercy of am asking to us on Slobodskaya Ukraine, as times 22: 09....... Sorevy, can show themselves not only words but and affair.

Not interestingly. Yes and dates now intersect with other tournament in which I will to participate. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 7 2012 08:26:33)

Romeo wrote:

So made you then in this topic the bukhtish? Thought bought both: Boyle and now fish itself getting caught will on any a reservoir? And carry pocket wider putevuyu fish need to harvest there where she there is and those more on both: Boyle. And accusations not 2-3 kg on fishing trip.

And again, who in wood, who on fuel-wood.

Ah here is another failure beauties are ripe on mulberry trees 20 mm pyliki. Was their three. Two flakes of hunter and one zerkalochka. Ah and smaller were.

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/1/2/554402381.jpg

Season is coming to an end, but I on 100% am confident, that on the next season I will borrow ALL! Line of shelkovichnuyu from um - Trophy. Ranging with Boylov various and ending sypukhami, berries, spreyami, pelletsami and camping on D. And camping on P. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Now about novelties. From moreover that’earned Peaches pyliki. Pear whose something not went. Although saw sheets people which have went. I have with it not request. :dontknow:

As it turned out pellets Rak confirmed, that he ??? on fat basis. And with Asia water fish to him have grown colder. Although still a month ago this pellets and in as a nozzles and in as a privlekatelya in the gelva worked on a par with shelkovichnoy program. Will wait wings until the next summer :cool:

Yesterday in no clothing left saw several new Boylov. Cranberries with than something (done) smells of course an interesting and the weather with than something. Spring buy on you :flag:

After season experimentation in anybody all sistematizirovalas on KVALITETSGARANTI and now hope d buy consciously, not is chaotically, under influence stereotypes% -)

Until that thought harvest in sleduyuschenm season mostly on 2 programs: Is a mulberry and Shrimp :shine: Wood-pellet heating Rak on "garyachey" water ah and carry experiments.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 25 2012 11:19:42)

And forgot add. Saw another interesting. Producer began spinning pylyaschiy pellets. I.e. in one package several options pelletsov. Took on a sample 12 mm mix Shrimp, Livers, Robid camp, Monster ramkakh :flag:

In general have fish will choice made it to pop :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 25 2012 11:28:25)