All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

Skazhіt whether trio of, aeacoaaoe iiaeia pochinati loviti on radi.Nagadaєmo pelets - CC Moore before-DRILLED Halibut baja potencia 20mm.

DIMONH wrote:

HALIBUT

All depends on, that carries this "word." If simply smells fish (Khalibud), then of course can be apply on Cold water, and if fat contains, then on Cold water can and not work. For example in past season I have pellets "Rak" from um - Trophy in July, August, September in as a nozzles simply the Field mosG fish, and already in October - poorly or raze.

The same Carpio if who catching gives taking a hell of a fat drowned and if harvest on him on Cold water can disappoint. Have the same um - Trophy there is Khalibud pylyaschiy pellets, where Khalibud this only smells, and there is an analogous Enshrined pellets Khalibud on fat basis of :flag:

So that as something so.

Incidentally have um - Trophy emerged aminosirop Khalibud. I his spilled in "pshikalku." Stuck process them oparika on closest church. Can be of course and "you're gonna be soaking", but spray more convenient with InternetCELL as on me precisely for nozzles. So same plan his promoted in potato gun on a carp.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 5 2013 07:45:50)

Romeo wrote:

Method mix "Livers"

Romeo wrote:

oparika d dipovat or garlic

Yesterday has worked! :flag:

Garrryk wrote:

Yesterday has worked!

Not quite understood. You already managed Method mix Livers for a spin or garlic worked?

Romeo wrote:

Method mix Livers

And this

Romeo wrote:

garlic

And this managed
Fletku pshikal garlic, ah and respectively chimneys down and on oparika on klipse.

+1

Garrryk wrote:

and this

And who on Method mix Livers "must have been tempted by"?

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 5 2013 13:29:10)

Pіdskazhіt ooi knows, aeacoaaoe iiaeia zamochuvati in dіp, nasadochnyy instant Boyle?

DIMONH wrote:

Pіdskazhіt ooi knows, aeacoaaoe iiaeia zamochuvati in dіp, nasadochnyy instant Boyle?

I pyliki 20 mm mulberry trees zamachival (not would dunk my, and realistically were pumping) in aminosirope Mulberry tree. Fish better couldn't speak highly than on "dry." But to wear the pylyaschiy Boyle after such a soaking still the pleasure so as he malekha raskisaet and becomes sticky, though :crazyfun:

But effect there is 100%. Better to mold Dipa or syrup in any tare and stuff on 5 dipovat raising the Boyle all-??? instant and through week hardly tickles them take advantage of :flag:

Romeo, ye fringes you think e?aua ’, zamochuvati instant Boyle is a mulberry in aminosirope is a mulberry, aeacoaaoe in dipe is a mulberry?

Romeo wrote:

Method mix Livers "must have been tempted by"

Catfish and Crucian one
But apparently Igor his wrong made a sauce, camping on K. After tenure in water gender hours otliplo 10% a mixture on flete

light wrote:

but apparently Igor his wrong made a sauce, camping on K. After tenure in water gender hours otliplo 10% a mixture on flete

Of course wrong. I video posted when after 2-'s minutes all osypalos. And still several times wrote, that water need to very little :dontknow:

The basic rule. Zameshivaya prikormku with which until this not spoke water need to promoted on slightly-slightly. Literally on 50-70 ml on 1 kg a mixture for starters and about with doses of promoted, to understand that yes as.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 5 2013 15:02:30)

Romeo wrote:

Thax. Had promised video.

Method mix

Method

So all same in terms trophy:
- stick-mix "For example liver"
- "For example liver - method" donnaya prikormka.
Where who?
Or sequence I noted correctly?

Method mix this the that on video. There very many mikropelletsa. How I know chichas sells only the kind metodnaya prikormka that on video latest that I uploaded.

Dimonskiy wrote:

- "For example liver - method" donnaya prikormka.

This the kind that on video.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 5 2013 16:05:38)

Romeo wrote:

Of course wrong. I video posted when after 2-'s minutes all osypalos. And still several times wrote, that water need to very little

The basic rule. Zameshivaya prikormku with which until this not spoke water need to promoted on slightly-slightly. Literally on 50-70 ml on 1 kg a mixture for starters and roughly such doses of promoted, to understand that yes as.

Edited Romeo (Today 14 :02: 30)

Ah on this the I and've dropped a clanger, as it turned out-simply Ofigitelno prikormka sipping water, however so same quickly and dries so that the first Hi, the dirty little secret. Fish-sicles both dry through half an hour of exercise and agon!

light wrote:

catfish

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/YIztJ.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/e2Avt.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/rQE4h.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/3KXYf.jpg

Here is sednyashnie lovers "pechenochki" (Trophy column Method mix "Livers") :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 6 2013 17:35:22)

+1

Today gender days experienced a large number of diverse Boylov from T. M. Trophy. In temperatures water 8 degrees, distinct poklevki were on all suffered species but camping on K. A body of water beskhoznyy with minimal number of average and major fish (very rarely - carp) toward a poklevki not received not one BUT why the on "high atarakt khalibut with eats" from camping on M. Carpio 12mm behaved is famously Crucian 400-600 grams. On karasyu otlovilsya on is famously :cool:. Eiaee on one feeder with one crocheted (ban however! Particularly not on eksperementiruesh), flet from tekhnokarp, in feeding trough prikormka FD Red carp + kroshenyy Boyle such same as and on Aurum /.
That characteristically carp that loiters just downstream there and jumps up to from water but not Takes :dontknow:.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Apr 6 2013 21:33:53)

Romeo
You zakarmlival point industrialized fishing? If yes the than?

Garrryk wrote:

You zakarmlival point industrialized fishing? If the fact than?

We first sat across in one place. Zakormilis. Pososali Chupa ,-guild several hours. And began to hurl our and seek fish. Fish found roughly in 70 metres in side. In end had to shift entire training packages and then finished.

Romeo wrote:

fish found roughly in 70 metres in side. In end had to shift entire training packages and then finished.

The same bullshit was and I have. Began with help-then had to to move on depth.

Garrryk wrote:

. Began with help-then had to to move on depth.

And we began with depth and have gone on of the tale. So little moreover that on of the tale so still and on "grass" o.o. monumental as I already wrote had to on several bridges but might shift o.o.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 6 2013 22:29:57)

Fiestvod wrote:

Today gender days experienced a large number of diverse Boylov from T. M. Trophy.

Fiestvod wrote:

contaminated temperature water 8 degrees, distinct poklevki were on all suffered species but camping on K. A body of water beskhoznyy with minimal number of average and major fish (very rarely - carp) toward a poklevki not received not one

Fiestvod wrote:

is famously Crucian 400-600 grams.

Karasyu were both: Boyle interesting since, but to gobble across semblance have him their not worked. I have such was on several church, when large sea Bass tried to they 20 mm pyliki. Even parovozil. But enables raze not worked :dontknow:

Likely pellets 12 mm fat to its forms ??? "has been" karasyu-to-mouth :idea:

Agree. Podergunchiki were observed more often (tooling inlayn) well in sight as fish talks both: Boyle on beneath the :D

Truth was am confident that these comrades interested in and Cono

Fiestvod wrote:

What characteristically carp that loiters just downstream there and jumps up to from water but not Takes.
(Yesterday 20 :33: 53)

Apparently Love for them more important "bread" :flag: :tomato:

And ooi the group presents o? participant of the have Lviv?

Fiestvod wrote:

apparently Love for them more important "bread"

The kind there is no. For love sooner. Have us on of last a fishing trip, too, was picture oils. Fish that loiters just downstream there, not are biting. ???? that loiters just downstream there strictly there where the nozzle sitch lies. In end simply found place where IT absorbed feeds on! Although there she not then I swam :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 9 2013 07:32:27)

Міхал wrote:

A ooi the group presents o? participant of the have Lviv?

On Lviv 4-1-1.

Music Modern fishing
Worded Propulsion Lviv, str. Gorodnitskaya, 47
Phone tel.0322455310
Email n.maksimoff@yandex.ru

Romeo wrote:

Skyfall Lviv 4-1-1.

Music Modern fishing
Worded Propulsion Lviv, str. Gorodnitskaya, 47
Phone tel.0322455310
Email n.maksimoff@yandex.ru

Thank you.

Have um - Trophy couple of novelties appeared. 20 mm pylyaschie both: Boyle Khalibud and Aminosirop Corn. it gives you gas. Selective on site producer climb and accidentally stumbled o.o. especially syrup Corn. it gives you gas are interested.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 17 2013 11:29:07)

About and another miksovanyy Boyle a new. Fruttis + Ultra Spezia 20 mm pyliki.

Daddikins... novelties their. Colmar-the Cranberries bought on you.
And paste nasadochnye already 3 times forget a buy)

Hedin wrote:

A paste nasadochnye already 3 times forget a buy)

Removal of, a similar the situation :crazyfun: It's a mystery. But I ??? all-??? not leave hope buy paste :flirt: