All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

All welcomes Music "Trophy" - Kharkiv.

All services they like or dislike Trophy column represented on our search. New Feder base: Kulbnika, peas, dark and enlightened. Oksigen, a new Spode mix, and so same the entire range of aminospreev :cool:
Acts discount system: Silver, Gold and Platinum.

And on numerous opened in sale came beet Fancy molasses quality - luxury.

Waiting for you on address: Shopping center "Barabashovo" str. Prospektnaya 21-P1-60.
http://uploads.ru/t/c/u/q/cuqVU.jpg

STILLcarp! In other cities send on mails (or carriers) products "Trophy column"? Type online retailer?

Yuri wrote:

STILLcarp! In other cities send on mails (or carriers) products "Trophy column"? Type online retailer?

Of course same send. All the more in Poltava. You can produce Made to Order convenient for you way.

Traveled Gone Fishin '(not one, with familiar. Sat across near. Chose place in koryazhnike. I.e. koryazhnik in 50 meters away from Bank. Abandoned under him. Several meters not dobrasyvaya. If in other places on a reservoir karpik classical species, the in koryazhnike sazanchik yes still what funny colorize the - realistically black - such - Uh- - Not gonna. Although come across and "zerkalochki" and "flakes of hunter." Weight 700 grams - 1.5 kg.

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/2104/fish3.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/2104/fish4.jpg

Nibble active was on the evening and at night until 4 morning. Fish from koryazhnika used to get out on refresh. On the morning before rain nibble obrezalo. Resumed only when over rain more hours in 10 morning, but we already intended home. Can be was and further free to party.... At night I have three paravoza zaparavozili directly in groves collecting driftwood - trough in minus. At night three figures took. On the evening times in gender hours accurately was poklevka.

Until waited on method karpikov brought together pikerok and, managed put on point a bit classroom small fry and a white bream. Polovil several hours until it was dark.

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/2104/fish1.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/2104/fish2.jpg

I eiaee on Trophy Feder the Red Strawberry + on the hook tuft moldy worm supplemented with Trofeevskim garlic. Previous on a fishing trip, brought the real prikormochnyy rock on. So as bought Trophy column Feder the Red strawberries, FD Donnuyu and Kewl oriental tunes. The lions share fish have him on um - Trophy, on Donnuyu from FD 1 carp and when moved on Kewl oriental tunes day became quite not cool :crazyfun: Wu him stood species-under on 4 rods up. All they were are abandoned on one ditantsiyu under groves collecting driftwood.

Waggled me so say as antiquities :crazyfun: How for 20-'s numbers April rybalochka Lies solid :rolleyes:

I entire fish that caught released.

Crucian already wobbly there terrible stare with dire force - began spawning :flag: a dace and podlesch as an abrading stone -, too, with days on day start.

P.S. This. Dace and a white bream put on point with aid FEEDERovich a dace. Trophy the Red usetaki not on these Affairs. All more on carp we should drink a.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 22 2012 18:11:08)

+3

Pardon, that not in the topic,

Romeo wrote:

at night I have three paravoza zaparavozili directly in groves collecting driftwood - trough in minus. At night three figures took.

??? not is sustained and threw to koryazhniku on night? :)

Vertex wrote:

Taki not is sustained and threw to koryazhniku on night?

And it come to before koryagami and was biting, :) :mad: If meters 5 even from. And wait for poklevku very long. :crazyfun: If would not slept the 100% took would and those three. I times in hour to wake up and behaved inspect made yes as. Need to was all-??? species-under with electronics deployed :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 22 2012 18:45:23)

Romeo wrote:

A it come to before koryagami and was biting, If meters 5 even from. And wait for poklevku very long. If would not slept the 100% took would and those three. I times in hour to wake up and behaved inspect made yes as. Need to was all-??? species-under with electronics deployed

Edited Romeo (Today 17 :45: 23)

So you still and on semaphore does not pose? Rigidly, at all. Abouts organs is about Whilst would some dingle-dangle Gwinnett County :D

Vertex wrote:

So you still and on semaphore does not pose? Rigidly, at all. Abouts organs is about Whilst would some dingle-dangle Gwinnett County

The kind yes. Simply I have kit cyprinids kept cordages and fidernykh for different his bags and dereban telling zalomalo :crazyfun:

Vertex wrote:

Whilst would some dingle-dangle Gwinnett County

Await the Made to Order with dangly bells from Preston's. With other raze - not on fenschuyu :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 22 2012 19:21:29)

+1

Yesterday again made it out Gone Fishin '(. :flag:
Decided to one thing place it put with the feeding trough method with magot-klipsoy on Aurum / - the bait maggot. In as a prikormki used products TM Trophy column stick-mix Butternut and shoveling on aminosirope" Mulberry tree "+ a bit glue. And here is she fish my dreams: :love: carp on 8.2 kg - My trophy on Trophy column :love:

http://i004.radikal.ru/1204/00/8b4caa23cf32.jpg

Fish-sicles simply even sadder the brain fish :cool: and not ready to be bored, karpiki from engine bed until and a half klevali with enviable consistently. :flag: gonna fall in love overnight such tuzikov more 15 units. Took just one package stick-mix Butternut for sample and when on the morning after 8.30 a.m. already prikormka ended made a sauce FD Karp mix and took only two the most small. :dontknow:
On pylyaschiy Boyle Mulberry tree took karpika on 2.3 kg.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i602/1204/57/29cffb4f8a9b.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i644/1204/16/57b72ceb2b95.jpg

With so assistant as Trophy column even have newcomers (this I pro themselves) outcome not forced themselves long wait.

:cool: :cool: :cool: Trophy column realistically is so apparently driving-at a Trophy column!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Apr 28 2012 14:17:29)

+6

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Arp on 8.2 kg - My trophy on Trophy column

In general all with you understandable. Now you on each fishing regulation records questioning :crazyfun: Put 6 kg. Now 8.2. Occupation troops anyways. And this April it come to o.o.

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

At pylyaschiy Boyle Mulberry tree took karpika on 2.3 kg.

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

and shoveling on aminosirope "Mulberry tree"

Shelkovichnyy festival continues :cool: Gonna go for later on shelkovichnymi zamalatyami zakuplyus raising the can smell will the situation as and with garlic :confused:

Even a few fishing trips with stick-mixed Butternut such (until that statistics for two) and can be start beg producer do metodnuyu prikormku on base this stick mix. Karp simply partly past not of :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 28 2012 14:20:13)

ZAChEEET! :cool:
How I understand closest to modern representative "TM." Trophy is in White the Church? In Kyiv someone products this TM sells in more-less full assortment?

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 28 2012 14:22:27)

Romeo wrote:

beg producer do metodnuyu prikormku on base this stick mix. Karp simply partly past not of

+ 10000000000000000 created will, Snapple! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

now you on each a fishing trip regulation records questioning

Hold me four! :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

ZAChEEET!!

Thank you, gorgeous! :flag:

+1

Dima, Roma, you good fellows :cool: so keep. Always very await the your reports.
Dimka, you so soon gonna upstage his teachers :crazyfun: on the first picture in sight, how many pleasure you soils from fishing :cool:

+1

viktorf wrote:

Dimka, you so soon gonna upstage his teachers

And you say that I experience nor with whom not ve :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 28 2012 18:04:10)

Bane of our fricking existence :) He went within "Strangers'" Let him go lying around in dedicated blast, the more our odnoklubnik - ofitsial. :) Thompson: The remnants of povygrebayu for experimentation.

Products um - Trophy represented in city of simply terribly. About him at all no one knows,
Those both: Boyle which eat on starokonke in paired points with kakimito cheap rigging of this ship - 's reabsorption from last year's zavozov. Spharischen onwww.benaughty.com. Outcome: Couple aminosiropov, cheers! Finally found, high quality modicum a couple different. Mikroboyly three banks different tastes. General tomorrow on tests on one complex a reservoir.

To producer: Guys, need to the entire range of in city of permanent, have us now Rocket Baits better and wider presented, would you believe subjectively Vasha more interesting.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 28 2012 23:29:54)

Stopped by and I, on Shakhtostroiteley. Took troshki moreover-stingy for familiarization - else, said, Romeo scooped up. :flag:

P. S. Sought 5 differences between trofeevskoy "that weirdo Strawberry" and khatchinovskoy "Mulberry Florence" / Dont found - realistically 1 in 1, only 10 mm and 60 UAH)

Carlos wrote:

Zaekhal and I, on Shakhtostroiteley. Took troshki moreover-stingy for familiarization - else, said, Romeo scooped up.

P. S. Sought 5 differences between trofeevskoy "that weirdo Strawberry" and khatchinovskoy "Mulberry Florence" / Dont found - realistically 1 in 1, only 10 mm and 60 Grzywna ()

Me smells Grouchy, - killed, himself would ate. Unfortunately, man purely, it turns out, for themselves bought these, he ofitsial on miksam, and have him is missing the availability of, only announced his those that himself uses, for tests ponadaval any. And have of our "ofitsiala" it turns out empty on search, only most widespread (already 1.5 month sprays sought. Spharischen will have or turn through site if like, or beg teammate, to he on base mixes. Hang on Cathal, though he has and so sportivniki "lakes." :)

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 29 2012 16:01:56)

Week ago ordered on site trophy any motley nor answer nor pooper

wrote:

Pirelli ago ordered on site trophy any motley nor answer nor pooper

I same and respond, that in your city in any time soon cherished invulnerability products in Music "Luck" Who wanted to, the already bought. I not wise orders in those cities, where my products is trading in stores this cities. Can my message to you not has peaked? In general, if even interestingly, then in "Udache" all only has arrived.

Last edited by trophej (Apr 29 2012 22:03:50)

+1

trophej wrote:

I same and respond, that in your city in any time soon cherished invulnerability products in Music "Luck" Who wanted to, the already bought. I not wise orders in those cities, where my products is trading in stores this cities. Can my message to you not has peaked? In general, if even interestingly, then in "Udache" all only has arrived.

Edited trophej (Today 21 :03: 50)

The awful stance! And if in city of as have us - nothing there is no from caregiver? In not sufficient quantities, eeny orders to do not will? That then to do? Modicum on mother-in-law in rural-urban divide fact!

+1

Vertex wrote:

's a terrible stance! And if in city of as have us - nothing there is no from caregiver? In not sufficient quantities, eeny orders to do not will? That then to do? Modicum on mother-in-law in rural-urban divide fact!

Can be easier. Demand pits proposals. So already was. Have reached in Music, was asked-there is or there is no such producer. Is a master Music after another such a issue became our the customer.
Nothing terrible in such positions there is no. Accented and exclusion. Was and such. In one city of ordered Music for species a bit, type and I have there is. The fishers asked several times pro fidernuyu a series of. Is a master morozilsya,, mentioned that before him not it comes product, or him lacks. Then I telephoned in Music, and asked, regulation borrow, or not. In the answer mooing. Then I had full right send on direct fishers their orders. Another matter, that some not trek in concrete Music for some reason ('ve been offended, not gave discount, or even that any), and in city of this product there is. Situation different accented. And even. TM "Trophy column" is not only Internet Music, and in primarily production, and basic buyers-this shops, and on-this
Shipment to them in primarily, and all who neutralist me received such same answers, as now. Who wanted to to purchase, treated to regional parts for and purchased the product from other regions Ukraine. But this increasingly so hard. Not strain your mother-in-law. Enter Smicor in Music.

+1

http://trophej.com/contact.html

Here street address trade points, which have our products. List constantly being replaced. Press down on Salyutna you area.

trophej wrote:

http://trophej.com/contact.html

Here street address trade points, which have our products. List constantly being replaced. Press down on Salyutna you area.

Third clock not is a site for this exiled. Why?

wrote:

Third clock not is a site for this exiled. Why?

'm using browser Opera, increasingly works.

?

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Seizing an browser Opera, increasingly works.

Nor frail nor Airball nor eksplorer - not is a.

wrote:

?

Nor frail nor Airball nor eksplorer - not is a.

Frail opens accurately

trophej wrote:

But this increasingly so hard. Not strain your mother-in-law. Enter Smicor in Music.

Point 1.5 months ago has been stymied, asked entire a series of, high quality; 45; A month ago has been stymied asked a series of, high quality; Pirelli ago has been stymied asked entire a series of, high quality; To know our plans still stick-mixes. There is no-there-being asked-will, when? Don't know. Question, and made to do? About about
Alexey (Navigator), you his know, an excellent man! An excellent seller! Have him edisntvennogo in city of fresh the bait always! I him very thankful, so as he precisely me in its time in karpfishing introduced. But, Hi,, under all my respect to him, if I cannot get have him your products, then, me remains two choice:
- seek its in the other point;
- not do come with experiments, and in sportfishinge turn more expensive products eminent brands (finances allow been running experiments with them);
The very a, that and the and the, not will give no positive of withdrawing about everything products in the region. Closing, for order to man at all knew although would your range of, and he have companies big and an interesting, then this the entire range of should be although would in one point, people simply his not saw and not know.
On todays day, products um - Trophy advertises on forums our two local (club - allfishing.com.ua and fishingclub.od.ua) - only exclusively our club "samokatchik" - Vitaly. He the only who and helps always pick a those or other both: Boyle, mostly people take his proven him same and tiled in reports kick scooters, and only made there know about tm. "Trophy" and ask about, and that same there is in series of? It is worth noting he never and not hides on what both: Boyle but, gladly helps indeed, naturally all on base your goods.

Without grievances, I understand your stance as Proizvoditelya, but let and my as Potrebitelya. Odessa region not the most a small, to his ignore. Hope on understanding of.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 30 2012 13:23:31)

+1

Thank you, heard.

+1

trophej wrote:

We deliver in Music.

Then for what you there is Internet Music? If man more convenient with InternetCELL order with site? A strange stance. Me, suppose, not very conveniently location your dealer in Dnepropetrovsk. Two times came, and there balalaika! If not want sell through component, so and write there-only for stores! And the start dear demagoguery :mad:

Yes slightly slightly it is unclear behalf of still there is no but very many acronyms
In a result May holidays we will conduct without trophy and purchasing if she will already not on 400 Grzywna (and to max on 100