All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

FIDERIST 16.06.1997g. ME DlES FlNALLY

Propose a were to sell off / razdarit fidernoe estate, write leadership on it catching, to lift the film following, to issue fully all secrets on prikormkam for all species fish and realize for memoirs. :crazyfun:

+1

Took in "beat on our magician" both: Boyle-pyliki is a mulberry, other, in sense a hard-boiled stupidly not was. And even liver on you, if with pylikami as the like would slightly clear, then on "liver" is worth the writing-nasadochnye in the data on both: Boyle-this that such exactly, enlighten pliz :question:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

nasadochnye in the data on both: Boyle

This and there is pyliki. If written 20 mm the 100% pyliki. Boiled there is 10 mm 16 mm 12kh16 mm. And all pyliki 20 mm. On bank account 20 mm written?

In such bank account?

http://trophej.com/index.php?page=shop. … p;Itemid=6

On of last fishing worked well and shelkovichnye and the hepatic pyliki. Even tuziki in 1.5 kg their just coolly zaglatyvali.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 20:09:15)

Roma, thank you, banks (boxes) edentichnye like-only on shelkovitse was written chissa Russian yazom-both: Boyle nasadochnye, pylyaschie. But on liver-both: Boyle nasadochnye in the data on, that me exactly and Armed on this question. Incidentally from our neuyomnoy greed took even and pellets with these same two smells-in conditions "brief spell", napr.12chasovoy industrialized fishing as poeffektivnee command the treasures-razbadyazhit sypukhoy type FD with pelletsami trophy and with B Oh that Oh M? (Ah in sense under aid method or the gelva, pre zameshav fsyo this with circulating entitled liver + responsibility ed and vzbryznuv nasadochnyy Boyle aminospreem?)

Фидерер 71 wrote:

go looking conditions "brief spell", napr.12chasovoy industrialized fishing as poeffektivnee command the treasures-razbadyazhit sypukhoy type FD with pelletsami trophy and with B Oh that Oh M?

Ah if bush harvest on boyliki the better not so. No sypukhi. The gelva package. There pellets. I so understood you pylyaschiy bought and upered. Tickles boylik and the hill pelltesa - nyayam -nyam. We so with Dimasikom 3 fishing caught that up :flag: pelletsa the likely not strongly many. So that such option will good!

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 21:27:40)

Amigo, denks, poyaksperemyantiruem kaknit however!

Фидерер 71 wrote:

amigo, denks, poyaksperemyantiruem kaknit however!

And what body of water for experimentation chose?

Romeo wrote:

and all pyliki 20 mm.

Itself, in two nutshell, under 20, prevraschayuschuyusya in doin '15 over (I about pylikakh) what length ceasing and size hook knitting?

Last edited by Carlos (May 12 2012 21:54:43)

Carlos wrote:

Rum, in two nutshell, under 20, prevraschayuschuyusya in doin '15 over (I about pylikakh) what length ceasing and size hook knitting?

I in it catching on both: Boyle a latecomer so not launching my opinion for truth in of last resort. Hooks # 2-3. Ceasing 15 centimeters for cyprinids kept recording and and 7-10 for method to-Layne. :dontknow:

I think Trophy the right thing would have will tell that better will for his pylikov :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 22:10:37)

+1

Anyways brewing in the future on free time "a rehabilitation" mission on fact recent hard flights of on a small karpodrome. Rates a small, from "crested" until "the end of the" kilometer strongly said!
Form of vodoyoma- "slice of a small small river" with the most greater shyrinoy in places more deep trawling until 50 fringes meters, on conversations khodyut not long and even 8, but have personally experienced taking revenge on karasyu, karpiki were "trophy" quite not trophy. Is so apparently driving there, as and everywhere "MAKUSHATNIK BAITS POSVEJEE KATORYI", also for experimentation on River with nebolshym (40gramm) the passage were dokupleny pop apchiki 10 mm in diameter from sonibayts-crab some kind there and white chocolate, also dinamitovskiy tutti and big it is fried "all-the" 20mm dinamitovskiy robin ed. Applied the here, then there sonibeyts "khalibut" pellets 4 and an 8mm dokuchi with nasadochnym mild (software) -rezultata are seeing until now. :dontknow: understandable, that of reservoirs and rates lack, but their sense boils down to more ilistoe bottom or less, respectively need give or not "buoyancy" our and saw Dave Boyle. Can someone will tell, that we on popular gills a bit increasingly making an adjustment-I’d say can yes, can and there is no, those who "catching" $5 bills and the, that them razgibalo hooks strongly have recommended that maize as the pourer, that has worked slightly initially also, but only on those ryboidam, which I mentioned higher, and then more ruled, "" the Cookie "motley kind of-from chesnokovykh until the strawberry.

+1

Фидерер 71 wrote:

form of vodoyoma- "slice of a small small river" with the most greater shyrinoy in places more deep trawling until 50 fringes meters

Class. Mega an exact Hushpuppy: Feed up time :love:

Hi, after successful EMU from not liver in varenom and pylyaschem the form of threatened both their attention and on other "meats delights" um - Trophy. Appeared I have fish, monster crab and sardine + black pepper. Fish tank "obdyshalsya" - ah realistically a fish a fat on in an odor :crazyfun:'ll take a look that fish will tell.

Think season industrialized fishing at different reservoirs identify more less stable established and already on the next year d taritsya more thoughtfully. And until that sequence of experimentation besmyslennykh and relentless :confused:

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 22:43:04)

:cool: as say karpyatniki-noona to believe in its the pourer-I until not believe, if somewhere somehow the through tickles what the, then interestingly will a clear deal to expand a bit range of-truth and this already with hard vpikhivaem! :D

Incidentally that ironically. As quickly on this Forum was erased the brink of between as and karpovoy catching - already in entire people combined with method and a hair began harvest fish and like as remaining under this fideristami and all ostentatious occupy sheets with "Belyeu has." Can smell rightly move "the English by" comrades :cool:

Soon and bream and an and other fish on both: Boyle harvest start :crazyfun: Nu at least an I already catching. :yep:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

are true and this already with hard vpikhivaem

The kind not talk less. I a bag bought - thought ah all there is in than wear and to store - Hi, not fit. - need to a new buy :crazyfun:

As will end I have homemade karpovaya prikormka stuck using mixes and supplements trofeevskie muddy metodnykh prikormok. And three there is from what. Robin red, betain, aminokompleksy, mixes for Boylov and camping on D. And camping on P. Need to thought in together collect and to think, think and try try. :flirt:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

as say karpyatniki-noona to believe in its the pourer

The kind yes. Already a third fishing trip the first that do the jimmying this mulberry trees :crazyfun: A Dimka so created the mulberry tree's delirious. Have him and varenyks and pyliki and pop bigger pushups and sprays and aminosiropy. Is a mulberry goes through month he its perhaps zasushit peremelit and will in prikormku promoted o.o. but works a disease.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 22:58:46)

I shelkovichnyy sekret, most tragic Grace (OFFSCREEN): :crazyfun: and on hair increasingly in two copies, large a piece-of-as states and his mouth one enjoys :crazy:

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

I shelkovichnyy sekret, most tragic Grace (OFFSCREEN): And on hair increasingly in two copies, large a piece-of-as states and his mouth one enjoys

On of last a fishing trip says me. Type I pylik 20 mm mulberry trees and 16 mm honey sailors stuck. Think ah Maniak. And through gender hours already carring the carp fish in this Brickhouse mixture of, and then another two or three (already accurately not remember. Sometimes such nameshaet that Hi, nor in what gates not out not the that-to-mouth carp we should drink a. But works. On the first fishing even 4000m2 as well as 2 dambla shelkovichnykh has spread 12kh16 mm (in the process 15 April it come to was) - Hi, karpukha on 6 kg o.o. I refuse understand this phenomenon. But Hi, shotgun approach works (and ca systemic, but me his not understand o.o.. I simply for him repeat and'm using his arcitectural finds :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 23:28:29)

Not how many ironically, how many is logical-this some pristine evolution "the fishing trainer conventional" (say for himself) from as industrialized fishing not otrakayus in no way case, BUT fling on dalnyaki with puffed for nanaplotFoy-this proza. And poems or element fidera-laytovye distansy, more its thorough with sticks until 50-60 m sitting. In short for active fishing under minimal time. Ah and if'Wannee :love: make an effort with karpushami or amushami - There's is faring willy-nilly coupling fiderno-cyprinids kept technologies, perhaps closer even to karpfishingovym postulatam, where itself the crux of the slightly another by definition-think, think, my noddle, that and where give to devour karpushe and impeccable stingy, but is by no means neotryvnoe surveillance of vershinkoy- indicator SlR! :flag:

Ah, not know. That but so long as, with Strangers' on Dnieper River (the Gulf, tide there is no) as the not is promising. Has tried and liver and mulberry trees, and strawberries (varyonku and pyliki). Tried to and zakarmlivat, and with the gelva - until outcome zero. Can the reason in is, that strongly fell level of water. Centimeters on 30 - not less. And this already for 3-4 weeks. Before such a not was, at least on long. Always. When fell level of water fish got all fussy. And can that not so do. But in the past year lovilis, truth on tuft moldy worm.

Doka_60 wrote:

Nu, not know. That the until with Strangers' on Dnieper River (the Gulf, tide there is no) as the not is promising. Has tried and liver and mulberry trees, and strawberries (varyonku and pyliki). Tried to and zakarmlivat, and with the gelva - until outcome zero. Can the reason in is, that strongly fell level of water. Centimeters on 30 - not less. And this already for 3-4 weeks. Before such a not was, at least on long. Always. When fell level of water fish got all fussy. And can that not so do. But in the past year lovilis, truth on tuft moldy worm.

The reason in is that have you session even not clock likely. Fish in Dnieper River to boylam not reliable and therefore feed its need to long and densely and many. This's supreme there in the stratosphere even for karpyatnikov as the me harvest in such conditions, and you with start decided to start with the most challenging :dontknow: Everyone IMKhA of course.

Honestly I’d say, I would not In in such conditions harvest on both: Boyle on this moment. Not sure that ????? knowledge all do correctly.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 23:22:42)

Romeo wrote:

Honestly I’d say, I would not In in such conditions harvest on both: Boyle on this moment. Not sure that ????? knowledge all do correctly.

And that, then stupidly on oparika harvest? Bored as the. But let us try.

Doka_60 wrote:

And that, then stupidly on oparika harvest? Bored as the. But let us try.

The kind think not only harvest need to and.

Romeo wrote:

feed its need to long and densely and many.

And this quite the other level of spending as money so and time.

Doka_60 wrote:

on Dnieper River (the Gulf, tide there is no) as the not is promising.

Optimizm is so apparently driving-I have and on rate until not is promising, and about of Dnepr "guys came" said, that fish a on both: Boyle realistically, I precisely peresprashival-yes, not priuchennogo to boylam :O

I if all be able to heal'm going to go on traditional 3-4-'s day fishing trip on Donets and stuck to catch some of bream with boats on miniboyliki so as oparika and worm lavrukha implementing various for ten seconds from forces. Here is here think can pokanat on River.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 23:34:33)

Romeo
What would odors thinking come for bream?
Plan on the next weekend try on created.

Vovan wrote:

Romeo
What would odors thinking come for bream?

This have of bream need to ask :dontknow: Chet me seems that beefsteak can bum. And there consider. Ca created nothing not'll catch. But try want. And must real want until 200-'s grams chastik implementing various head. Ah and pea feeder khottsa beta test raising the peas bream respects and boil his recently.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 23:48:40)

Vovan wrote:

what would odors thinking come for bream?

Googled it malekha. Mogie say that work on leschu meats and with spices, and one even wrote that pineapple o.o. but I in this cheyto little believe. I have there is liver, salmon + strawberries and spices 10 mm. Here is their and d try. Ca even on night enleve'll float. Hi, importantly to with getaway, all succeeded. :disappointed:

Know that in luganskoy area gets caught on Donce, fuck on so-called barabuli and they nothing from mini-Boylov not differ - only way "fastening."

About forgot. There is sardine + black pepper. Here you and meat and spices two in one. In general subject until'll cover this for themselves before the end of experiment.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 23:49:53)

+1

From boiled miniboylov meats only "Livers." Or I not there'm?
Interestingly, as on maritime shrimps yes squid reacts bream :)

Vovan wrote:

from boiled miniboylov meats only "Livers." Or I not there'm?

Not there. Closely smari. There is monster crab, liver, sardine + black pepper, korchenyy salmon.

Vovan wrote:

interestingly, as on maritime shrimps yes squid reacts bream

Need to ask have bream.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2012 23:58:40)

I simply thought that monstkrab, salmon and sardine, too, to maritime applies :blush:

And that in terms of storage Boylov and pelletsa, there is demands some leap type? Or high so and lie in your bag "for grub" with all the rest prikormkami?