All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

Their modest 5 kopecks, if do you let. Am only in the early experimentation with trophy.
Had negative experience use here is these "bochonochkov" both: Boyle var. Nasad. "Maize" 12kh16mm 200 g
Had to return in this Milky Way. So as from three attempts to impose given this product on hair - successful zero. First two fractured under an attempt pierce a needle, the third prodrilil - has spread, but after perezabrosa later 15 shadowing - hair was an empty. No one not rebuffed with similar under using corn? Or can be me indeed simply not dash: Lucky?

Drilling all both: Boyle need, in principle. , too, only'm try Trofeevskie both: Boyle, but already heard from known karpyatnikov, that the claimed "time of disintegration" charitably not coincides with real have some species Boylov. But to hear one thing, and test - quite another.
Me here is that puzzled: Kept in the hands of today spray, pop bigger pushups and dipy "liver" and "is a mulberry" - odors ????? from products exempted one line of enough strongly differ :dontknow: I as something was accustomed, that have Western brands can be intensity of smells different, but they identical. And here enough broad "variation on subject." Thought, that I have with oblnyaniem something not so, but familiar confirmed my sensations. Consider, that local fish thinks on this about :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 14 2012 23:42:30)

KVL wrote:

Svoi modest 5 kopecks, if do you let. Am only in the early experimentation with trophy.
Had negative experience use here is these "bochonochkov" both: Boyle var. Nasad. "Maize" 12kh16mm 200 g
Had to return in this Milky Way. So as from three attempts to impose given this product on hair - successful zero. First two fractured under an attempt pierce a needle, the third prodrilil - has spread, but after perezabrosa later 15 shadowing - hair was an empty. No one not rebuffed with similar under using corn? Or can be me indeed simply not dash: Lucky?

Indeed boyliki quite gentle, when fresh, but long already was accustomed or drilling or. Literally recently for themselves opened one needle Diaz Gutierrez, (on photo she from above, a little yellow). She not has fastening, which attaches usually thickening, and so very easily that breaches any the pourer. Secured accidentally, and now'm using constantly. Especially liked work with mild pelletsom nasadochnym.
http://www.korda.co.uk/media/images/products/104/image_alt_3/large.jpg

PS: Whoa OK mother, Canada their comments and frankly advertisement for'm so amped right now. Hi,, made OK for hell is that something such a.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Drill all both: Boyle need, in principle..

Javadxan, let even maize last year’s use. Fix to emit?

KVL wrote:

These two fractured under an attempt pierce a needle

I have perfectly sverlyatsya. Even 1999 wrote, that small both: Boyle only drilling, not stab, otherwise rasskalyvayutsya

+1

KVL wrote:

Has had a negative experience use here is these "bochonochkov" both: Boyle var. Nasad. "Maize" 12kh16mm 200 g

Another moment. You their along "this" or across? And men, better along :) When I across tried to I have, too, sometimes slice countermagic in. Along if and men, all well. :flag:

Personally me some pristine "fragility of" trofeevskikh Boylov little worries until on them so reacts fish. If able do both: Boyle more soft without losses attractiveness of for fish I will only glad :flag:

And here is still quote Kirovogradtsa with trofeevskogo Forum on such a question.

Yes indeed dozen and the twelfth dambals, only under boring (in no clothing left must were warn). Producer not leaves their-, to not to impose a preservative (this to be sure minus), but includes they gets caught. Under this same composition 16 and 20 the size of the such problems not has.

Last edited by Romeo (May 15 2012 09:07:47)

лётчик wrote:

even 1999 wrote, that small both: Boyle only drilling, not stab, otherwise rasskalyvayutsya

And I learned stab and 10 mm boiled. Simply I take adopt needle and when gotta harpoon sdavlivayu Boyle with two sides fingers, but without bigotry. On exit a bit crumbs crashes, but under this Boyle normally held. ??? ?? ? ? Dimasik not will give to lie to that on salmon + strawberries 10 mm on of last fishing normally catching, and if catching means boyliki not exactly rolling. On empty hair figs you catch :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 15 2012 08:45:59)

Vertex wrote:

literally recently for themselves opened one needle Diaz Gutierrez, (on photo she from above, a little yellow). She not has fastening, which attaches usually thickening, and so very easily that breaches any the pourer. Secured accidentally, and now'm using constantly. Especially liked work with mild pelletsom nasadochnym.
PS: Whoa OK mother, Canada their comments and frankly advertisement for'm so amped right now. Hi,, made OK for hell is that something such a.

About "advertising" not would argue :flag:
Indeed a cool aneasthetic, have the most such a, very exasperated :cool:

?. Policies. Me its have advised guys from as the flagship of

Last edited by gunner_max (May 15 2012 09:28:08)

All I'm just drilling and normal is obtained, for three fishing only two in the hands of they just shattered, but about transformation on haste-faster tackle: Diving for another trophy!

duffy333 wrote:

odors ????? from products exempted one line of enough strongly differ

Sergei, here is not remember where read precisely on this issue, to straight for the exile, but the crux of the such is, that boiled, pyliki and floating both: Boyle incisions from different components and from this odors one series of can not many differ-recommend dipovat, I have has worked!
in found

deal in is, that flavouring is used measured, but mixes for over the, boiled, floating Boylov they different in composition and every has its individual smells. Smells pylyaschego s palette not is changing, and here is sailors, is obtained under similar with aromoy, yes plus after parokonvektora, very changes smells. , too, now on control

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (May 15 2012 10:47:30)

KVL wrote:

Has had a negative experience use here is these "bochonochkov" both: Boyle var. Nasad. "Maize" 12kh16mm 200 g

I, too, damblz is a mulberry and liver (16kh12) could not a needle to pierce. From 10-fringes 9-Ventotene slice countermagic in.
Tried drilling -% split decelerated, but would still they fragment. Has tried their compress under pinning my and eliminates. Would still fully this not helps.
Ah station under their ulovistosti and relatively not really high price -% split under eliminates can be afford. I raskolennye both: Boyle not. I'm throwing away, and leave in prikormku :flag:

MagiMan wrote:

Nu station under their ulovistosti and relatively not really high price -% split under eliminates can be afford.

In-in. And especially.

MagiMan wrote:

under their ulovistosti

Yes and for Ukrainian in bank account number of Boylov more than a substantial. This I pro damblsy.

MagiMan wrote:

I raskolennye both: Boyle not. I'm throwing away, and leave in prikormku

Can be their in the gelva and as konfetku. Accurately plus not will. If would me set on the scales weight ulovistost and convenience nadevaniya I would chose ulovistost. :flag:

Incidentally have pop Up Battlefield 10 mm problems interest-with the help please created no there is no. But and even visually in sight that consistence, utterly another unlike boiled minikov.

Although recent two fishing baited in the damblsy shelkovichnye and puncturing their their a needle with toe. Not slice countermagic in. Can prilovchilsya - figs his knows, but better drilling. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 15 2012 11:43:14)

Indeed, there is problem: As preserve Boyle mild. If not dosushivat until the end of, then need very large his-in cause allergy. There is even one problem-container. As we try this solve. The first-changed technology boiling, now we are hovering. The second-choose normal bank, that would in it not peresykhal Boyle. Both: Boyle, which you not you can impose-this year issuing, and immediately use. Have dried up in bank. The exit (and not only with Trofeevskimi) drilling. Sorry for inconvenience, but think those measures that we will take, fix situation. Boyle but, now gonna see until the end of his hardness increases; this.

+2

And that with POP-UP boylami? As to store? I got a jar, too, not very reliable.

AVGESH wrote:

A that with POP-UP boylami? As to store? I got a jar, too, not very reliable.

With them percent next. Composition mix the other. They not so grave of. Have Fonz there is a series of pop Up Battlefield, people who needs za dipom, which goes in this bank. In our case can be aminosprey. Believe me, there where there is egg and wheat stalks, dries up and and hard and increasingly. Question in available products retaining crops and number of preservatives.

trophej wrote:

In our case can be aminosprey.

And aminosprey such a same aroma or can be lists flavor s palette with aroma aminospreya?

Last edited by Romeo (May 15 2012 13:45:54)

I think, that more effectively all ??? not spray, and Deep? Minutes on 20-30 before zabrosom.
Want try a sharp the contrast: Sweet + Robin Red Soft, sweet + fish.

AVGESH wrote:

I think, that more effectively all ??? not spray, and Deep? Minutes on 20-30 before zabrosom.
Want try a sharp the contrast: Sweet + Robin Red Soft, sweet + fish.

Coupling smells very often gives positive effect. Liquids our can be dipovat or zalyuvat by any, and sprays and aminosiropy and dipy-increasingly analogy, here you will stop only Vasha fantasy.

+1

Today one quite known torchbearer saw I have battle the choirs and aminosiropy and sprays. Cheng Huan's zainteresoaalsya the scent of. But on question where buy - all such same the wall is and remained. Spharischen, rang I on nashegoestnogo. Him this not interestingly, have and timber. Will have to buy in areas other. Products super! Cheng Huan's likes but with such conditions the acquisition of and the that in odesse about him at all people not know, Alexander defines 192.168.1.1 please funded regional project, whether give opportunity to work with Vitalikom, at least some. He although would prodvishaet your produktstyu in the region.

Last edited by Vertex (May 15 2012 20:29:58)

Has tried whether someone already both: Boyle "pineapple"? As fish reacts on him? And the me he not very pineapple reminds (truth I not smelled them anananasovye both: Boyle other producers. Ca the kind meeting need to. :dontknow: )

Ah, a turn I selective on the most brief in his life karpovoy a fishing trip :crazyfun: Just 5 hours on all pro all. In including and on fees (duty. Intervened in deal simply the first they heard was wind. Two times've been running on Bank for language; (it turns out and mats fly. Tripod two times almost "fell." Impulses wind were accurately until 20 meters in second. Tin!

Ah, and now pro fishing trip. Leader was coming to go on familiar and one of the most favorite body of water. But intervened his Majesty force-Majeure » and on ascriptive reasons trip on this body of water had to postpone for more best since the. On reflection remained just one day so spat on all and went on entirely new for themselves a body of water. Planned to go on one day. Simply to scour as and that. I little moreover that there never catching, but even and not represented that he from themselves represents. Rumored to fish there there is. Ah think need to test times there is.

Arrived for my place in the fifth ano morning. Been with guards pro the pro all. Far the morning? The beginning of getting light soon and and TVGuide picture oils. A body of water charming i.e. in different metakh different width. Body of water zapruzhennaya Lithuania. Decided to do step Trojan horse and is located akurat in the most a narrow parts of dam assuming that without problems see me hit until directions so as width in is place not more 120 meters.

So as I accurately know that fish on a reservoir never seen Boylov, and if and seen the have had one and cannot be called Opposition. Even protection dam not knows as it turned out that such Boyle. Decided to one thing udilishche charge on oparika on magot klipse. The second on maize hard on Aurum / and third purely sake of experiment on Boyle. Ah gentian want it now Boyle on start is a mulberry :crazyfun:

The first zabrosy have shown that on bottom the carpet lies the grasses last year’s and the depth of slightly less two meters on) flows. Solve the put pop realization boylik pineapple instead oparika to the nozzle sitch not zaryvalas in grass. With start-up zakorm made from 3-'s kg Trofeevskoy strawberry (feeder sypukha) and boiled cannabis with the help only does. Direction was akurat on 45 metres from Bank so that discomfort zakorm no not gave.

Through gender hours a serious steam locomotive on shelkovichnyy Boyle but enables not managed. Think that for bullshit - with boylami fish creative but eats all judging by around the o.o. And here on the second udilishche on pineapple even more the rogue steam locomotive and Tama ethnic group chustvuetsya that sits something service is. On resistance clear that White Amur and a good. In general pomudokhalsya I with him so as was one and help with was. In end minutes through 15 e?anaaao zatyanuvshiy slightly more 5 kg :love:

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish1.jpg

Abazts. Here is this the beginning. And then haters. Fish has become on prikormku and Amor-both carp and big goldfish dealer and all on both: Boyle. Better all worked good is a mulberry, on it developers another amour's Gunning '. Then finally earned trofeevskaya strawberries this and caught several pile of carp in district 2.5 kg and one joined at mirror on 4.5 kg. Crucian carps ate puzzi all. And strawberries and mulberry trees. Ah but on mulberry trees took the bait beauties carp slightly more 5 kg. ???? has tried and maize and salmon + strawberries and honey - nothing, but on strawberries, mulberry trees and pineapple the that need to!

In general in the early 11 days began flock raising the harvest already was the mean reds. :) wind took out. But caught four fish in district 5 kg. Your heelbone small fish 2-3 kg and dozen krasivnyuchik karasey. Three fish leaked on vyvazhivanii and several poklevok in milk. Was very fun :cool:

So that both: Boyle trofeevskie a-rockin 'and on reservoirs where fish pro them nislukhom nor spirit of :crazy: Over such interval time and such an outcome - lepota. Exasperated fishing that you big bozo. The only that it's a shame that not managed swim until the evening. Think still would spoils naugovarival, but wind was so strong that on such conceals water realistically the beginning of stirring the shit with and carp zatikharilsya not to mention amurakh.: '(

Ah and it I there necessarily return. Rumored to there is fish and for among the. :love: A. Entire fish essesno had let. :flag:

Ah and nebolshyo fairs. Sucks when on fishing one and with to lift a hug :( first amur helped zafotkat fisherman progress at variable past.

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish2.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish3.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish4.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish5.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish11.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish12.jpg

And Crucian the real - not hybrid some - beauties!!

Trophy bring RULIT! I feel like myself again shelkovichnym Maniakom :crazyfun:

In. Forgot to imagine public amur lyubitelya mulberry :cool:

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1905/fish6.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (May 19 2012 15:31:19)

+7

And still forgot. Both: Boyle showered with the gelva with pelletsom with plum. :flag: type konfetka.

And still poklevki were Hurricane - parovozilo from souls!

Last edited by Romeo (May 19 2012 15:29:25)

All super! , it is a pity that only you was detached from fidera in karpovuyu subject. :(

Vertex wrote:

Everyone super! , it is a pity that only you was detached from fidera in karpovuyu subject.

The kind okay. Crucian carps take the bait on method with boylami :crazy: on method was, too, feeder strawberries.

Romeo wrote:

I feel like myself again shelkovichnym Maniakom

Priyatnym with me in one a series of shelkovichnykh maniacs :crazyfun:
Solid rybalochka, "! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Incidentally, stick-mix Database + Butternut = rulez! A pity have us its get it is unrealistic. He this. Am forming Made to Order in another area.

+1

Roma! Have read, presented events - rejoiced for your successes! "Is a mulberry", speak? :writing: I released. :) Karp only one almost quite naked. This the, which "mirror"? Derzhitsya excellent, as and all those who on the photos. :) Zdorovo! :cool:

Incidentally selective perenasazhival more dozen damblsov shelkovichnykh 12kh16 not drilled - it come to a needle worked - it come to one boylik is split over whether. All the rest use veri the Hood :cool:

Yuri wrote:

This is the, which "mirror"?

Javadxan. There have him and boylik visible near lips the red one farm about which wrote.

Last edited by Romeo (May 19 2012 16:48:49)

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

A Crucian carps the vrod even krasnoknizhnye, red. If upper million units consumes for front fatter pen and million units has has form of, then Red accurately.

In next time check. My the world crumble - Crucian carps on both: Boyle already second fishing trip keep pecking o.o.

Remained, a sure do on Donce, fuck bream on both: Boyle swim and quite collapses vision.

Ah not can the rogue a body of water work on boyli with first times and ignoring maize and oparika. If carp not gets caught on a reservoir on boyli, then him would still smells mulberry or liver and camping on D. I'll hold you in Trophy column on wild reservoirs (odors'm using all) 'm feeding least 5kg and more and the result zero (feeder and karpfishing), style of all find (to being asked an extra $issues), and have Romeo illegally on 5 hours and're screwed. Lucas that is happening on a wild a reservoir (more it seems on advertising um - Trophy).

+1

олег76 wrote:

Nu not can the rogue body of water work on boyli with first times and ignoring maize and oparika. And have Romeo illegally on 5 hours and're screwed. Lucas that is happening on a wild a reservoir (more it seems on advertising um - Trophy).

And on-my no one and not hides that he advertises "Trophy column." Because and sheets in this topic. Only and but he, too, ??? on "Trophy column", simply accusations need correctly. We ??? ?? ? ?, too, on reservoirs fishing on "Trophy column" and nothing. Enjoyed. Only truth get his have us in city of-millionnike it is unrealistic! ;)

+1