All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

’ fishing umbrella over

Posts 31 to 60 of 361

Itself water the surface draws-permanent from for vary so much potentials (clouds will get marr sostayat from water) So that the very finding have water bears the danger, I not say already pro umbrella over :D http://uploads.ru/t/u/t/v/utvCV.jpg

Last edited by andreynan (Jan 9 2012 12:03:38)

So to live at all harmful - pesticides, GMOs, electromagnetic radiation, the meteorites. So what are now on fishing in rainy weather not walk :D?

maury wrote:

Glukhozime
And to talk to the?

What glukhozime7 such virtually nowhere on Ukraine no! ??? ?? ? ? have us guys on feeder scale a white bream and dace all New Year holidays laps - who do - now. Maybe, you to them'm going to go :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 9 2012 12:14:29)

I have on umbrella hungry Catch has rebar which regulates levels rise of have an umbrella. Himself is to blame - strongly dragged and has burst sealed plastic saying. Ca who in rate - realistically buy such same somewhere or need to very something to cut corners? Umbrella over in an ideal able and polyubasu need to block.

As option from sporty platforms a short directing podschamanit - but kolkhozno as something :)

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 9 2012 13:17:09)

Need on photo slomanogo a retainer I merely.

Dumex wrote:

Say, is, as interact umbrella over and the storm during rain? Which measures precautionary?

Think that umbrella over thrust in can dig, less dangerous than feeder in the hands of. Umbrella over work as a lightning rod (years) and-permanent waste rolls in land through metal-bell. With fiderom much worse, weapon waste rolls through for fisherman. On it even there is warning in the form of the images, if he from graphite.

andreynan wrote:

. -permanent electric storm've landed in the most tip have an umbrella. In a result two men and woman died on place..

-permanent stack through people. Umbrella was in the hands of and they Perhaps tried to enter under him all, clinging to each other.

Last edited by Wetr (Jan 9 2012 14:23:34)

And when umbrella over through holder of have an umbrella is also bolted to chair or platform-through whom will have hosted weapon? :rain:

Last edited by andreynan (Jan 9 2012 15:03:06)

andreynan wrote:

A when umbrella over through holder of have an umbrella is also bolted to chair or platform-through whom will have hosted weapon?

There where less resistance, and this too many the nuance.

andreynan wrote:

I think, that the who sat under wet umbrella for in which engulfed zipper already not what not tell pollsters: '(
The safest place-in parlor scene car!

Agree about car on 100%.
Perhaps a storm we better ride out in it. Not worth to experience fate.

duffy333 wrote:

If put on side in position a shelter downtown without fasteners to chair, then bombarding sitting in got almost nothing not prevents.

And if sitting on platform, tantalizing in such a position from sun and rain?

Nothing on this about not I’d say - platforms I have no. Let better athletes will say.

Roshen wrote:

A if sitting on platform, tantalizing in such a position from sun and rain?

I not love harvest from-under have an umbrella. He not so much tantalizing from sun and rain, how many creates big inconvenience under zabrose.
And here is to save from sun and rain bait I a special umbrella over bought.

Roshen wrote:

A if sitting on platform, tantalizing in such a position from sun and rain?

Tantalizing. But only shtekeristam he not delivers inconvenience, the rest of the account for to live with difficulties zabrosa.

Embarked question about purchase have an umbrella to platform after, as got wet on for competitions under rain with covered in white. Not helped fat, sweater and two jackets. Already after hours such fishing a tooth on a tooth not worthy. Plan to buy necessarily with reliable the turning mechanism, that would do you protect yourself from wind, sun and rain and under this a little bit of a reduce reduced under zabrose. Not know is worth whether buy 2.5m Preston-big and severe, or choose something I feel safer? You must advise anything, who stykalsya with this question!!

pavlikua100 wrote:

Don’t know is worth whether buy 2.5m Preston-big and severe, or choose something I feel safer? Advise anything, who stykalsya with this question!!

You on than sitting? If on a normal the cabinet (a precarious), then than more, the better.

At all the more correctly to talk about purchase have an umbrella and the right fishing costume, which and will defend from rain and wind.
That concerns umbrellas, their there are three species:
Big (2,5m in diameter) - type Prestonovskogo, there is and have other producers; he reassuringly certain just protects from rain, but bombarding from under him not very conveniently and need adapt;
Small (roughly 1m in diameter) - I have such from MILO; bribery from him only in is, that he from sun head and shoulders closes, bombarding not prevents;
Umbrella over for nasadochnogo table - surest and convenient have Preston; protects nasadochnyy table from rain and, most importantly, sun.
Indispensable can be and without them, but with them, not know as on for competitions, but on an amateur a fishing trip komfortnіshim.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Oboytis can be and without them, but with them, not know as on for competitions, but on an amateur a fishing trip komfortnіshim.

On for competitions me big umbrella over always only US. These zabrosy in I poses from under have an umbrella with hog me ’. I supporter good costume. Now their many from different producers. Can be buy the thin with M and electrify his in the cabinet, seats many not will take. Umbrella over on a table - this yes. Hot dry prikormka, dry maggot nowhere not upolzaet, on the sun not dying, not.

Wetr wrote:

I think that umbrella over thrust in can dig, less dangerous than feeder in the hands of. Umbrella over work as a lightning rod (years) and-permanent waste rolls in land through metal-bell.

Handle everything- registering if zipper hurting in umbrella over, even if he ninja knife wasn't in land, then this not will help. Typically, if zipper is mired in tree, then flee people breaker under tree neudaetsya. Force an electric storm such is, that end up she in feeder or umbrella over difference there is no, so and the and the too close from rights.

Фдуч wrote:

Ты на чем сидишь?

Сижу на достаточно тяжелой престоновской платформе.Я вот о чём подумал:если брать зонт типа престоновского,то можна закрытся от ветра дождя и солнца наклонив его в сторону?Дождь ведь ровно практически никогда не падает,а под каким-то углом.Ну конечно если не в харю.Ну и если зонт наклонён под 45 или больше градусов,то забрасывать будет мешать?

I have twice 2.5-metre umbrella over tip the canoes over platform, after, as I with it been run over by and twice from wind hunches floor segment with which ends (the second time - lethally :dontknow:), this the first. And the second - established under angle umbrella over constantly Reserve Four Uns head on on the wind. And from-for this initially convenient side location have an umbrella in end fully excludes the free fully-fledged impose. Account for going lo-fi with rastyazhkamim. Pro rain I at all I'll shut up, bribery from like would huge have an umbrella no.
I inclination is with primary zontu for prikormki and creatures and dozhdeviku (jacket with pants down). Ah and warranted very ambitious rider with large koryrkom (especially as relevant for "people who need glasses"). Under large umbrella for during rain I have cover and the rest obluda.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Wu me twice 2.5-metre umbrella over tip the canoes over platform,

With ustanovlenymi stretch marks?

Feederal_74 wrote:

It going lo-fi with rastyazhkamim.

And which complexity (without yet)?

fm967 wrote:

You can buy the thin with M and electrify his in the cabinet, seats many not will take

Advise something concrete (a suit). Sorry, that not in subject.

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Apr 8 2012 23:28:54)

Look through this subject - Hiking and, shoes, caps,.

And if consider such option.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i637/1204/12/95ab0c04765e.jpg

+1

clav wrote:

A if consider such option.

In such a, unfortunately, very feel hot summer. I would even said intolerably feel hot, I.M.H.O.,.
Sooner or later people come or to the very simple zontu with stretch marks, either to prejudice something over another erected tents on type teams tents for trade.
Personally I not met still have an umbrella "put and all well." Problems arise would still, with outside dependence from producer and prices.
In my opinion, better be investing on a good clothes for themselves and cheap tent for things, than spend nerves on experiments with parasols - would still than something will have sacrifice.

Understood, than fiderist different from poplavochnika. Umbrella for! The availability of large have an umbrella have us even not is discussed - binding attribute in.

clav wrote:

A what complexity (without yet)

Feederal_74 wrote:

It going lo-fi with rastyazhkamim.

Frankly me and without joints pulling under Quick platforms gemora lack.

Men, Podskajite what umbrella over from rain and sun take, precisely umbrella over?

From rain - unambiguously a suit. Sat specifically in begun, wanted to test when OK this a rag isometric rotten, begun behaved ChAS, then pause on 15 minutes, and then still half an hour of exercise with a vengeance. Begun was real, as from buckets. A suit Korumovskiy (update from-for 4-legion issues in lichku. :) Korum All-Weather Suit) weathered with easily! Within I was utterly dry. As only rain stalled, through 20 minutes a suit was utterly dry. And postirannyy. On of last fishing got mussed, hope forecast weather service received and after 3 th on May I again will be able "wash" a suit. :) A, still like be noted's the visor on suit. So as I still and "four-eyes" very strongly helped the, that lens utterly not washin '' em, and not "nothing.

And here is with sun I have strikes, nor one very ambitious rider not helped never, always - 20 minutes on the sun, and head is torn from pain. I already to it even was accustomed on church so that not find, truth one times sucks for wheel became on the reverse of road, but nothing. So here is, took away I on days umbrella Milo Esche. Metre, but pulled his not sduvalo, two fastening to chair (sat not on platform), is regulated quickly and in different positions! And so as arrived to 11 :0 0 and left in 17 :0 0, then in fact was in most baked. Thermometer showed 44 degrees on the sun. It was the first fishing in the sun, with which I left absolutely without parent pain. -creator even not outflts, zabrosu utterly not prevents, spharischen awesome. Under price in 215 UAH, at all believe that this pittance, sucks that have us more their there, ordered in the flagship another two on gifts uncle and spaces. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 30 2012 23:37:58)

+1

All hello.
All with holiday Great Victory!
Podskajite, what can be to consider umbrella over in the form of sporty on Korumovskoe chair.
In primarily, to was conveniently with him bombarding

If for protection from rain, then options in principle there is no. Even if use Korumovskie / Prestonovskie umbrellas with freshly mown side, which can be to set, as mini-tent, then under them sit well r conveniently, but not bombarding. That I touch their hearts either a low profile, either at all expose ourselves from under him will have.
If same from sun, then option just one: Milovskiy umbrella + umbrella / tentik for nasadochnogo table. This either Stonfovskiy table with its friggin 'tent under, either Prestonovskiy umbrella, which be appropriate under any table and more comforting in using.