All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Rods up Lite class

Rods up Lite class

Posts 1 to 30 of 127

Want buy ? aieo nia ? fder easy-of! Aaaaoi nadivivsya ? nachitavsya in nternet aea zupinitis on I either missed or not that! Look, maybe I do who poradit uinu ? vlasnogo experience of other? The lack fder dovzhinoyu 3 2.5--3.3 Dam ? test which in iaaeao 50-70 gram it. Planuyu loviti dace, rdshe an the kind not a major (maximum he until 2 the 1990s klogram) koroptsya have vodoymakh without, abo ? slabkoyu techyu. ? companies that bazhano uinu ? Preston, Drennan, browning. Rozrakhovuyu on 1,500-2000 a?eaaiu.

Last edited by Andrey_Smile (Mar 12 2012 20:30:19)

Andrey_Smile wrote:

aaaaoi nadivivsya ? nachitavsya in nternet aea zupinitis on I either missed or not that

Means still not being ripe :no:

Andrey_Smile wrote:

inquiry companies that bazhano uinu ? Preston, Drennan, browning.

Andrei, whatever rigging of this ship now] However?

wrote:

Andrei, whatever rigging of this ship now you catch?

Inoaii ? e Guardian fder Shimano CATANA CX MEDIUM Feeder. Ca?ac want Lite, aea aaea a ? eu? "krutu" palitsyu. Bo medum his I oaeiae think pomnyati on uinu cia ? e?aua, aea i ? ney purchases lights.
At the zadumuvavsya pro Beiste Master laytoviy, aea zrozumv completed all ??? he want uinu tskavshe. Myself ooi re. In short want a good List, podltsya svomi dumkami, iiaea naia aiie dopomozhut c?iaeoe meni: Vibr. D aoaea vdyachniy!

Perhaps already and it is time move on nicknames :cool:.
On topic, not'll give you a hint. I simply not mean in available lights for industrialized fishing small fry.

Andrey_Smile wrote:

I want buy ? aieo nia ? fder easy-of!

Ah cae ? aeii not 1,500-2000 Grzywna (, such iiaeia couple of vzyati)
Ale - http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … ies-feeder
3 ?iee garant) Sam not loviv nazhal.

Namely model 11 feet (3,30m). I believe, that this very good udilishche - was connected to qualitatively to consider in an exhibition. And with such price this simply gift. Highly Regrettable option for starters familiarity with "British, are."

And ui you say pro CARBONACTIVE C SERIES 11 'Feeder? Yea boo wagga godvnits it is the most suitable for oaei wand?

Last edited by Andrey_Smile (Mar 13 2012 11:03:48)

About this speech?

Last edited by gunner_max (Mar 13 2012 22:33:49)

gunner_max wrote:

about this speech?

The kind after I bachiv! Want aoieo forums! The kind ? increase the, yeee ae gave, there another vudlischa, axis either missed or not zrozumyu yeiai, aea accurately not moreover ui I want :dontknow:

Andrey_Smile
Honestly say and not remember on it input. But in a whole Since a series of very successful with President, medium-size on rigidity, with zapasikom on capacity, the accuracy of-broskovost all there is.

In the hands of not kept, but on accounts understood, that to Lite fideru can be accounted 12 'Super Feeder Serie Absolute Preston, ah and previous Ecxel.

Andrey_Smile wrote:

Preston Innovation CarbonActive -series 11 ft ?

CarbonActive -series 12 ft
, Shimano EXAGE 4000 RC.
: , .
: 30-50 ( )
=: Vegas 14. 3/4oz ( 1/2oz ), 3/4oz 22. 25. :cool:. 1oz = 35. 42. :cool: 2oz .
, 800.
- !

DRENNAN Feder puddle chucker carp feeder 10ft enleve thus dvuchastnikom. Very likes. Test until 50gram. For kamyshlvykh zavodey simply super.)

Respected forumchane, want ask about udilishche Abu Garcia,, Eftiger,, 11 / 6 test on a fishing line 2-6lb dvukhchastnik. Please can have someone. There is such udilishche, opeshyte his, yes and there is opportunity buy to him vershynki. Thank for the answer!

Andrey_Smile wrote:

the lack fder dovzhinoyu 3 2.5--3.3 Dam ? test which in iaaeao 50-70 gram it.

I would recommended Garbolino Super G 11ft, but one thing "BUT" - more not issue
Stick - simply "the fire", me very like!

Can be a new G Gecko will decent substitute

Andrey_Smile wrote:

I want buy ? aieo nia ? fder easy-of! Aaaaoi nadivivsya ? nachitavsya in nternet aea zupinitis on I either missed or not that! Look, maybe I do who poradit uinu ? vlasnogo experience of other? The lack fder dovzhinoyu 3 2.5--3.3 Dam ? test which in iaaeao 50-70 gram it. Planuyu loviti dace, rdshe an the kind not a major (maximum he until 2 the 1990s klogram) koroptsya have vodoymakh without, abo ? slabkoyu techyu. ? companies that bazhano uinu ? Preston, Drennan, browning. Rozrakhovuyu on 1,500-2000 a?eaaiu.

Edited embraces organs is Smile (2012-03-12 18 :30: 19)

Other on this feeder:
http://shimano-store.com/udilisha/fider … -11'0''-st

duffy333 wrote:

A precisely model 11 feet (3,30m). I believe, that this very good udilishche. Highly Regrettable option for starters familiarity with "British, are."

Distressed regions. Duffy333, if can be, on more specifically please. Simply I, too, plan start familiarity with British, are and'm keeping an eye model from 3 until 3.6 forge the Thank you

Hello, comrades on fideru!
Wondered about perevooruzhenii or replenishing line of types Lite class. Possessing Malaysians bistmaster partners lite and bistmaster VC multi-lite want something to dispose. Ideally, laytik a close on authoritarianism to bistmasteru VC a medium. Want confidently work with kormushkami until 40g + zha. Framework budget until not underscored. A special interest causes comparison of "Antares" multi-Lite and Bista.

I this question decided to shorting Greys G-Tec 11 ", became fall between Light Besmasterom Aah and a psychic Bestmasterom Aah.
Build rapid, hard udilka under this delicate and edifice.

Dimonskiy wrote:

I this question decided to shorting Greys G-Tec 11 ", became fall between Light Besmasterom Aah and a psychic Bestmasterom Aah.
Build rapid, hard udilka under this delicate and edifice.

Thank you! If can be, couple of words about him. As is leading themselves the form on zabrose and under vyvazhivanii? Whatever vershinkami comes complete? Comfortable weight feeders.

Vermin after zabrosa not there is, is rebounding immediately, 30-40 grams middle VOS was throwing away my meters on 40. Failures not watched. Were as the sorevy on brief distance there is, capturing the 6 hours under pace in 30 seconds. Discomfort and desire to change udilishche not fulsome.
Place it not a deaf, very that sounds more up-. Dvukhchastnik.
Lightning 1,2,3 Anabelle Lake now, tough.
. After was fishing:
http://s48.radikal.ru/i119/1307/54/ec59514bbc23.jpg
From Left Grace, right Best a medium. Karpyata in 300-400 grams good thing on our ride.

Last edited by Dimonskiy (Aug 23 2013 20:28:53)

Sergn95 wrote:

K-K-Keeping Malaysians bistmaster partners Lite and bistmaster VC multi-Lite want something to dispose

Take a Kenyan bistmaster (Kenyans faster all in world) and will you uanoy :tomato:. Ah not was tryin 'on shimano white light shining. I understand, that want laytik such. Ty Sho the rapier, but that would even and fish to withdraw can be was. MAP Parabolix 10-11ft. From on cheaper Milo Rapsodia 10ft. - Can also I DM40, although before was advocated very rapid St. In my opinion.

Last edited by MORPH (Aug 23 2013 21:25:27)

Sergn95
Witness Flagman Sherman 3: 30, only before, as respond witness)

As Lite and a medium in one vial can posvetovat Maver Powerlite feeder system can be muster 2 rods up, 3 option length udilisch and 6 the pinnacle :cool:

Dimonskiy wrote:

Udilische not a deaf, very that sounds more up-. Dvukhchastnik.
Lightning 1,2,3 Anabelle Lake now,

Edited Dimonskiy (Yesterday 19 :28: 53)

Thank you!
Judging by vershinkam - this Volkswagen Jetta TDI or lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI, and me would net laytik. Although need to watch. In bistakh all suits, except by building, want faster and zvonche.

MORPH wrote:

look a Kenyan bistmaster (Kenyans faster all in world) and will you uanoy. Ah not was tryin 'on shimano white light shining. I understand, that want laytik such. Ty Sho the rapier, but that would even and fish to withdraw can be was. MAP Parabolix 10-11ft. From on cheaper Milo Rapsodia 10ft. - Can also I DM40, although before was advocated very rapid St. In my opinion.

Edited morph (Yesterday 20 :25: 27)

Thank you! The Mar still find need to, not will whether he such same Esoteric Tradition as my bisty? Nice not my.

Des wrote:

Sergn95
Witness Flagman Sherman 3: 30, only before, as respond witness)

Thank you! And that? And'll take a look!)

Efiop wrote:

How Lite and a medium in one vial can posvetovat Maver Powerlite feeder system can be muster 2 rods up, 3 option length udilisch and 6 the pinnacle

Thank you! On the occasion I'll seeif we! Although believe, better have two different.

MORPH wrote:

I understand, that want laytik such. Ty Sho the rapier, but that would even and fish to withdraw can be was.

As the me, then Lite not for a large fish, and for rapid industrialized fishing melkosrani. Here it is important precisely rapid stick. In my opinion

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Rods up Lite class