All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise Light

Advise Light

Posts 1 to 30 of 42

All Hi. Pick a itself Lite for concrete conditions. A hard-on. The distance 25-40 meters. Trough 25-45 (50) gr. The depth of 3-7 meters. In available mean a medium and khevik Spidmastery, Mr. Picker Jie-Systems 2.7. In primarily interested in sensitivity with President. So as opportunities take and try swim have known there is no, ask you have :) Budget until 20,000.
In advance large thank you all 0 Client!

As option: Dura-Ace superultegra - matchevaya (not a new) 3.3 forge the.

zvod wrote:

How option: Dura-Ace superultegra - matchevaya (not a new) 3.3 forge the.

As she has with sensitivity? Will be able whether achieve poklyovki in hand? Thought about Spidmastere, but have read reviews policies looks, that stick myagkovata. Yes and not buy his nowhere already perhaps.

Last edited by palich86 (Jul 4 2015 10:14:56)

palich86 wrote:

How she has with sensitivity? Will be able whether achieve poklyovki in hand? Thought about Spidmastere, but have read reviews policies looks, that stick myagkovata. Yes and not buy his nowhere already perhaps.

Edited palich86 (Today 10 :14: 56)

Very the thin and elegant is sensitive the form. Will pobystre for dimensioned. Comfortable in work. Still would in kit vershinok TUR. Softly only carbon fibre 0.35 or 0.25 Anabelle Lake now - better wp.
There is still other producers ZEMEX or Preston. , too, will be very well.

zvod wrote:

MA – It the thin and elegant is sensitive the form. Will pobystre for dimensioned. Comfortable in work. Still would in kit vershinok TUR. Softly only carbon fibre 0.35 or 0.25 Anabelle Lake now - better wp.
There is still other producers ZEMEX or Preston. , too, will be very well.

Large thank you. Simply between speed a psychic and khevikom a big difference in democracies. A medium much lapshistee. And if harvest averagely-a major fish on him pleased, then with exclusively, and its poklevkami on 20-30 sec. Quite the contrary) at all wanted to try Dutch, but on potryakh myagkovat appeared.

palich86 wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Pick a itself Lite for concrete conditions. A hard-on. The distance 25-40 meters. Trough 25-45 (50) "grape". The depth of 3-7 meters. In available mean a medium and khevik Spidmastery, Mr. Picker Jie-Systems 2.7. In primarily interested in sensitivity with President. So as opportunities take and try swim have known there is no, ask you have :) Budget until 20,000.

http://luckyfisher.com.ua/a5097-parabolix-11ft-feeder he until 50 gr. Recommend

I increasingly understand, that you fucking rookie don’t understand in Forum and camping on D. But one not gather additionally in any way, why to birth a themes clones?
There is same theme rods up Lite class, povnimatelney need to be. 8-) Although where there deal, already so much created those with one question, why? :dontknow:

I increasingly understand, that you fucking rookie don’t understand in Forum and camping on D. But one not gather additionally in any way, why to birth a themes clones?
There is same theme rods up Lite class, povnimatelney need to be. Although where there deal, already so much created those with one question, why?

In this subject long already no one not climb, can be was and not see. Voproshayuschemu request fill profile, easier will advising. Of course the main already said, but there is nuances. If budget a good not are in hurry with choice. Incidentally Speedmaster Lajtha in sale find can be.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Jul 4 2015 23:08:07)

vinitu69 wrote:

Voproshayuschemu request fill profile, easier will advising. Of course the main already said, but there is nuances. If budget a good not are in hurry with choice.

Edited vinitu69 (Yesterday 23 :08: 07)

"Budget until 20.000" - 20.000 what? Rubles, UAH, dollars :dontknow:

zubnik wrote:

http://luckyfisher.com.ua/a5097-parabolix-11ft-feeder  he until 50 "grape". Recommend

Thank you!

DM100 wrote:

. Thank you!

vinitu69 wrote:

There is same theme rods up Lite class, povnimatelney need to be. Although where there deal, already so much created those with one question, why?

In this subject long already no one not climb, can be was and not see. Voproshayuschemu request fill profile, easier will advising. Of course the main already said, but there is nuances. If budget a good not are in hurry with choice. Incidentally Speedmaster Lajtha in sale find can be.

Edited vinitu69 (Yesterday 23 :08: 07)

I its alas, not found. Sorry. Profile'll remember that necessarily.

777V777 wrote:

"Budget until 20.000" - 20.000 what? Rubles, UAH, dollars

Unfortunately not dollars)) rubles.

palich86 wrote:

the Big thank you. Simply between speed a psychic and khevikom a big difference in democracies. Volkswagen Jetta TDI much lapshistee. And if harvest averagely-a major fish on him pleased, then with exclusively, and its poklevkami on 20-30 seok. Quite the contrary) at all wanted to try Dutch, but on potryakh myagkovat appeared.

Dutch Masters in and poklevku "in hand" convey not so "vividly", as some other model. Yes "rapid" their difficult call. "Prog" - yes. With a good endowments of ruggedness - yes. Is famously brosayuschee and so same is famously otrabatyvayuschee - yes. But raze not "rapid" and not "that sounds more up-."
Garbolino G-Max 11 'very that sounds more up-, the rapid and it a sensitive place it. Simply a scalpel, not udilishche. And let the promised test "until 75gr" not embarrasses - this the weight, which should not exceed there's gravy with feeds.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 5 2015 11:00:34)

duffy333 wrote:

Dutch Masters in and poklevku "in hand" convey not so "vividly", as some other model. Yes "rapid" their difficult call. "Prog" - yes. With a good endowments of ruggedness - yes. Is famously brosayuschee and so same is famously otrabatyvayuschee - yes. But raze not "rapid" and not "that sounds more up-."
Garbolino G-Max 11 'very that sounds more up-, the rapid and it a sensitive udilishche. Simply a scalpel, not place it. And let the promised test "until 75gr" not confounds - this the weight, which should not exceed there's gravy with feeds.

Edited duffy333 (Today 11 :00: 34)

To G-Max not operator even, thank you for tips! Precisely such a your cast and't seek, as you described. Simply creating forum observed, that all very cracked up to be precisely datchi. Wanted try, that in it such a write home about)) And yes, thank you for report!

Last edited by palich86 (Jul 5 2015 11:16:36)

I such G-max sold. Appeared tough for industrialized fishing small beer. In length of his 3.6 much better.

vinitu69 wrote:

I such G-max sold. Appeared tough for industrialized fishing small beer. In length of his 3.6 much better.

Agree. Me under these goal, too, more on psyche rods up maximum progressive by building. But in topic were asked if pro "rapid and a catchy":dontknow:

palich86 wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Pick a itself Lite for concrete conditions. A hard-on. The distance 25-40 meters. Trough 25-45 (50) gr. The depth of 3-7 meters. In available mean a medium and khevik Spidmastery, Mr. Picker Jie system of the 2.7. In primarily interested in sensitivity with President. So as opportunities take and try swim have known there is no, ask you have :) Budget until 20,000.

If transportation length not scares, then other on Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50, with kormushkami small volume of 40" grape "+ fodder tackles on cheers. An excellent dukhchasnyy the form :)
Fishing pole on capacity not trails Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder LIGHT 3,35 / 70, modicum test and until 50 "grape"., only SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50 sobrannee. If certainly Shimano Antares BX LIGHT 3,35 / 50 - Lite in the pure, without any sign soplivosti letterhead :cool:.

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Jul 5 2015 19:04:15)

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

If transportation length not scares, then other on Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50, with kormushkami small volume of 40" grape "+ fodder tackles on cheers. An excellent dukhchasnyy the form
Fishing pole on capacity not trails Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder LIGHT 3,35 / 70, modicum test and until 50 "grape"., only SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50 sobrannee. If certainly Shimano Antares BX LIGHT 3,35 / 50 - Lite in the pure, without any sign soplivosti letterhead.

Edited and is’s organs is Dnepr Airlines (Today 19 :04: 15)

From cons only its the price :mad: Sam 10.6 operator :cool:

Shimano SPEEDMASTER AX LIGHT FEEDER 11'0''ST (SMAXLFDR)  - http://www.top-shimano.com.ua/ru-36987f … 70-d31.htm  :flag:  :flag:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :flag:

Port_Royal wrote:

Shimano SPEEDMASTER AX LIGHT FEEDER 11'0''ST (SMAXLFDR) - http://www.top-shimano.com.ua/ru-36987f … 70-d31.htm :flag: :flag: :cool: :cool: :cool: :flag:

Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder vygrait on indices have Speedmaster AX LIGHT Feeder 8-)
And SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50 on some positions will bypass Shimano Antares BX LIGHT 3,35 / 50.
In industrialized fishing melkoryby, from shimanovkikh laytov, SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50 equals there is no :) (I.M.H.O.,)

Efiop wrote:

Sam 10.6 operator :cool:

Here is and of looking,, too, :) the first ring, have Ultegra 10.6, more on diameter and the further than have Antarea. :) coil in size 4,000, on Ultegra 10.6, becomes few become. In work udilka very interesting, as on me :)

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Jul 5 2015 21:59:15)

Wanted to would say large thank you all 0 Client! Transportation length me absolutely not scares, so closely under, i look to dvukhchastniku this. The only question. Not can find information pro dozen vershinok. There 2.3?
Yes and the price budgetary on it. Have us can be buy for 100 $

Last edited by palich86 (Jul 6 2015 21:23:54)

palich86 wrote:

dozen vershinok. There 2.3?

Edited palich86 (Yesterday 21 :23: 54)

Yes, dozen 2.3.

Dozen vershinok 2.3
Kit vershinok, SUPER ULTEGRA 10 spent $11 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50, the right 0.25oz oz 0.75oz :)

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

Diameter vershinok 2.3
Kit vershinok, SUPER ULTEGRA 10 spent $11 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50, the right 0.25oz oz 0.75oz :)

I have kit 0.5; 0.75; 1.0, think you that the been a mix-up. Given this you kit have stick Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' MATCH Feeder (SULT1011MFDR)

Last edited by PROHOR (Jul 7 2015 12:56:03)

Podskajite please, there is whether owners Hardy Marksman SUPERO 11? What real test have this with President? In stated 20 "grape". As something it beggars belief :huh: have read reviews pro Hardy, like with President with progressive marched.

PROHOR wrote:

Wu me kit 0.5; 0.75; 1.0, think you that the been a mix-up. Given this you kit have stick Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' MATCH Feeder (SULT1011MFDR)

Edited PROHOR (Today 12 :56: 03)

Light Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' MATCH Feeder has replenishing as and SUPER ULTEGRA 10 spent $11 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50 0.25oz (glass) oz 0.75oz (coal)
Complectaion vershinok oz 0.75oz 1oz (all done graphite), from all Shimanovskikh laytov, only have Antares BX LIGHT 3,35 / 50 :)

Roman_Dnepr
I so understood you auctioning the both SUPER ULTEGRA and Antares BX LIGHT, if so presumptuous're giving test their vershinok. If this is so, like would photo in studio (3 sets vershinok, either another reaffirming everything the big info), otherwise, I would not bore renounce all heresy in spots and has not imposed misleading colleagues on designed.

Last edited by PROHOR (Jul 7 2015 19:06:57)

PROHOR wrote:

and is’s organs is Dnepr Airlines wrote (and):

Dozen vershinok 2.3

I have kit 0.5; 0.75; 1.0, think you that the been a mix-up. Given this you kit have stick Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' MATCH Feeder (SULT1011MFDR)

Edited PROHOR (Today 12 :56: 03)

Certify, I have, too,.

PROHOR wrote:

Roman_Dnepr
I so understood you auctioning the both SUPER ULTEGRA and Antares BX LIGHT, if so presumptuous're giving test their vershinok. If this is so, like would photo in studio (3 sets vershinok, either another reaffirming everything the big info), otherwise, I would not bore renounce all heresy in spots and has not imposed misleading colleagues on designed.

Edited PROHOR (Today 19 :06: 57)

Mean two lights Antares BX LIGHT.
To them in company, on last weeks, was defined between SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50, Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10' - It's eleven 'MATCH Feeder and Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder LIGHT 3,35 / 70.

Hard and wasn't brave. All rods up incorporated with Antares, along and across :D

Choice stopped on SUPER ULTEGRA 10 spent $11 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50 :)
Catch it all spinal, Shimanovskimi udilischami :)

Returning to the issue staff the Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' MATCH Feeder 3,05-3,35 / 70, that's... That http://www.top-shimano.com.ua/ru-36987f … 70-d34.htm

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Jul 7 2015 19:28:32)

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

Back to the issue staff the Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' MATCH Feeder 3,05-3,35 / 70, that's... That http://www.top-shimano.com.ua/ru-36987f … 70-d34.htm

So we for done to SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver 3,20 / 50 were pow.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise Light