All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MIDDY.


Fidery MIDDY.

Posts 31 to 60 of 115

31

Алекс wrote:

We'll have to sell)

Yes I here is all think for Lite. All raze me not otpustit.Middy 4G have and in one price with Shimano BX Light, so that almost thinks.

0

32

Andryukha, make a auction - ??? ?? ? ? and Alex here, and almost all feeder attracted :D

0

33

duffy333 wrote:

Andryukha, make a auction - ??? ?? ? ? and Alex here, and almost all feeder attracted

Not will Sell) this not their level of) let dzhimaksami, dayvami F1 lovyut and suffer through this :D

+1

34

Carlos wrote:

Middy 4G have and in one price with Shimano BX Light, so that almost thinks.

Ty Sho there to think, batku? :rain: dura-Ace assembled better, and Midi in work. You far?

Last edited by Топор (Jan 23 2013 00:14:51)

0

35

Топор wrote:

dura-Ace assembled better

Ah, I would not was so adamant. If anything on this instance of the lodge an claims not to what :dontknow:

0

36

duffy333 wrote:

When at case on this instance of the lodge an claims not to what

I th of found (the so not the case, not to what. Have Midi there is no idializma in assembling nor in this model nor in other. In my opinion. But work clearly. , too, I.M.H.O.,.
Correct for clarity. Under assembly there is in mind all, type of rings, their rastanovka, glossing, type of katushko holder, his work, Sw vershinok, rastanovka rings on them, and camping on D. In general some set of facts and not visual impression.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 23 2013 01:06:45)

+1

37

Топор wrote:

year far?

Yes me it comes as usually - and the, and this. And immediately!

0

38

duffy333 wrote:

Andrei Chima was fun with it - pounder Middy X-Flex technologies and 4G Micro Muscle 10ft

On the third picture - chair Korum Ultralightweight Unaccessory stool?? :cool:

Last edited by Carlos (Jan 23 2013 14:41:14)

0

39

There is no, this, too, Middy :D

0

40

meer wrote:

http://www.middytackle.com/products/?id … A&t =A 2
The length of the is changing expense of prologni-30 centimeters, and so same all knee mean measured your dozen, so that can be stack any combination on length. Length vershinok 66 centimeters, dozen 3 mm.

As you think, and why not pointed that can be 4 length? After all in version 2,4m if insert patch the will 2,7m. So can be harvest?

0

41

Variations different, harvest can be on to any, whom that likes. Why such size identifies a, nor know, so intent is producer. From this feeder worse nor became. Catch it and nor worry)

0

42

meer wrote:

variations different, harvest can be on to any, whom that likes. Why such size identifies a, nor know, so intent is producer. From this feeder worse nor became. Catch it and nor worry)

Thank)

0

43

Today followed on stadionchik. Attached a piece of to let the line out potsepil the feeder 45 gr. The first three throw super! The fourth the flip - Slarg! Carried in Music said pridavleno, [, attend master looks at the that can be done. If it comes get this knee was, the last, far vershinka is inserted. Feder Middy bagging distance 28-84

0

44

Fender wrote:

Today followed on stadionchik. The flip - Slarg! Carried in Music

As something strange. Did so like do impose (conduct Krash, Alpha Unit reporting-test rods up, to go on stadium?

0

45

Of our protection. Like, ah and the difference, when would on water feature. A... premonition..... I have was, wanted to discover.

0

46

Fender wrote:

when would on water feature

Tell, for statistics, what temperatures air was, under conducting Krash, Alpha Unit reporting-test??

0

47

Sense from such experimentation? In my opinion. My first feeder was for 260 UAH. + katukha for 300 UAH. (If memory not changes). Like understand, – my this, likes whether me fidernaya had forced? As disband the training option - "as"! Yes! Liked. And here we go arms race (name firms udilisch and coils not d articulate. One advice I remember accurately - launching proven cordage! :flag:

0

48

Чима wrote:

statement, for statistics, what temperatures air was, under conducting Krash, Alpha Unit reporting-test??

Today, how I know, was across Ukraine +

0

49

Чима wrote:

statement, for statistics, what temperatures air was, under conducting Krash, Alpha Unit reporting-test??

+ 1 thank for advice! =)

This my guilt I now only understood, fool! Traded paint with feeder to Maastricht ceiling wanted to test his build. Here is me and said that on him someone sat. And udilishche coolest part. Need to was borrow cheaper as the first agree. But’his until a new year at a discount. Not thought that so tickles.

Last edited by Fender (Feb 13 2013 21:54:25)

0

50

Nick wrote:

launching proven cordage!

And what implications way in these words?

0

51

майк wrote:

A what implications way in these words?


A direct!

0

52

Fender wrote:

A udilishche coolest part. But’his until a new year at a discount.
Edited Fender (Today 19 :54: 25)


If not secret, how many on his own blood authorized?

0

53

Nick wrote:

a direct!

I understand, that not curved. Here is man checked until fishing-Middi cracked, other Preston added up the on zabrose. Test tested ’.

0

54

майк wrote:

. Test tested ’.

The very a!
But borrow as the first udilishche (exclusively I.M.H.O.,, closing, exclusively I.M.H.O.,), better something budget. :tomato:

0

55

Ah budget-not budget, but Middi man so much not common have us DM, about it something and input quite nothing.
In my opinion, to about ceiling place it even break a, s as strongly try need :dontknow:

0

56

майк wrote:

to about ceiling place it even break a, s as strongly try need

Under than here ceiling? Man've been racking my his not about ceiling!

Last edited by Nick (Feb 13 2013 22:18:10)

0

57

Nick wrote:

If not secret, how many on his own blood authorized?

1400 Grzywna (

Or in no clothing left bought already was faulty, can initially was such. But as firm Middy I am not accusing. But this for me a good lesson not continue to strangle udilishche to Maastricht ceiling. Yes and on that spot was striped on which I long watched, thought this neudochnoe narostanie from what it there. And it as times in this place and hamstring and closer to styku banged-up. Accurately or my ceiling or on him arrived. Increasingly same hope master something comes up with and will make, and it will even normal serve.

0

58

Nick wrote:

Man've been racking my his not about ceiling!


Prima 49 post and himself this him tell.

0

59

Temperatures plyusovaya, weight in comfortable the corridor on core coursework they, mistake in technology zabrosa? Ah even if quite as witnessed a bad! (And the it is doubtful). And kotsnut the form about ceiling, to then in this place he and lomanulsya- perhaps can be. Here is who so stupidly build inspect advised? :) . Here is only pro ceiling you here for good reason wrote, would be read sellers and guarantees's the locker for! Without options on you all'll be hanged, even if and marriage was. Third knee was repair on-my without small new, need to to change fully.

0

60

Fender wrote:

1400 Grzywna (

Or in no clothing left bought already was faulty, can initially was such. But as firm Middy I am not accusing. But this for me a good lesson not continue to strangle udilishche to Maastricht ceiling. Yes and on that spot was striped on which I long watched, thought this neudochnoe narostanie from what it there. And it as times in this place and hamstring and closer to styku banged-up. Accurately or my ceiling or on him arrived. Increasingly same hope master something comes up with and will make, and it will even normal serve.


Experience there is experience. And case he so! As the me, then set of circumstances (perhaps was already marriage, and you here took, type expended about ceiling!)
But rods up "anglitskogo" producer with the experience 35 years, and narrowly on the karpovuyu enleve?! :dontknow:

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MIDDY.