All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MIDDY.

Fidery MIDDY.

Posts 91 to 115 of 115

duffy333 wrote:

on one woof on prop 15 otlomali tulip

And I and not spoke that keep precisely for tulip!
And all same the most the best test - this on water :flag:
Text or: Only if cracks there on udilishche!

2 Nick I, too, in ceilings not upirayu, in no clothing left can wrong understand. But sellers familiar (with athletes-fidermeny) make, only not in ceiling-there in spied a Dam four and a half, not less-4.20 fidera in full growth are worth, and in shelf.
I for new independent try to put not to go after here, and on advantage I take rods up, on which there are many input, in camping on CHAMPION Established for me people (sho characteristically, all with this Forum) A there as tickles.
Text or this to the issue about tested game (I about sense these words asked, if remember). Personally I such sense put :dontknow:

Last edited by майк (Feb 14 2013 00:15:23)

More correctly just take coil in Music, not polenitsya establish its on udilishche, be inserted as such / the cord and cram down one-another crime as. Personally I so do, when udilishche indeed are interested in and despite buy.
Not fact, that precisely in this Trade point, but after all despite :D

майк wrote:

2po advantage I take rods up, on which there are many input, in camping on CHAMPION Established for me people (sho characteristically, all with this Forum. Edited! Mike. (Today 22 :15: 23)

Here is and about this in post 70 has invested response to your question

I so understood this feeder was only bought by in Kyiv? If the fact could you tell me in what no clothing left, very want poschupati, at home in of England, these stick to why deficit.

duffy333 wrote:

Pravilnee just take coil in Music, not polenitsya establish its on udilishche, be inserted to let the line out / the cord and cram down one-another crime as

And this way to will give understanding of about democracies?! :canthearyou:

Not know as the British (like as they are among legislators as industrialized fishing), but look at our methods tasting by building,, they laughed would :D

Чима wrote:

I so understood this feeder was only bought by in Kyiv? If yes the could you tell me in what no clothing left, very want poschupati, at home in of England, these stick to why deficit.

21st! O.o. and where same their on fact produce?

Nick wrote:

Ukraine! And where same their on fact produce?

And who you will tell)

Nick wrote:

And this way to will give understanding of about democracies?!

Not know as the British (like as they are among legislators as industrialized fishing), but look at our methods tasting by building,, they laughed would

But as thinking, if on udilishche cram down the feeder in 120-150 g will misconception about how as it on such a same weight fish will bending in like that? Like it or -, hang it up on a pound of gruzkov, big deal the.
The British themselves so verify. So nor tests about ceiling, nor naveshivan was loading up they absolutely are not surprised.
Another matter, that have them still except ordinary stores in our understanding of there is still shops under commercial reservoirs on which sellers absolutely not in little swamp show place it on water potential bidder. Ah, and the very a various exhibition and show, where on stands samples can be modicum on a tooth try

duffy333 wrote:

. Another matter, that have them still except ordinary stores in our understanding of there is still shops under commercial reservoirs on which sellers absolutely not in little swamp show place it on water potential bidder.

Is about! I have familiar're being detailed in England on work. Recently came, so here is he when went in Music watch prestony, Hardy, greysy. And began their in ceiling click, hoping understand build, then consultants first not understood that he wants do and began to following udilischu look in ceiling and wait something of the supernatural, and then when he said that wants these achieve, sellers in gender-coming, they laughed :D When he moved to poll what have what stick build, they this explained on nutshell (nourished German tests conducted on water). If there is desire to, there is always test place it and near hillsides! Here is so! :flag:

Last edited by Nick (Feb 14 2013 00:50:15)

Fender wrote:

We perhaps take From this knee was have them

I would took away, camping on K. Enthusiasm not there is even for money, approach what the goat. On greater ultimately can be at all return your cast in Music (I would so and made), not like it or do come find the signature himself Bildera, and even if knee was will be done well look new.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 14 2013 19:34:16)

About by building fidera, who as is checking under purchase.
Is allowing, with your hand up cargo to a fishing line propuschennoy through all rings from calculation 1 ounce test = 1 six weight with the most hard the tip.
The British belong to this method with understanding, unlike many our "advanced" sellers.

SL wrote:

Checking the, with your hand up cargo to a fishing line propuschennoy through all rings from calculation 1 ounce test = 1 six weight with the most hard the tip.

As this need to understand, if stick able on 120gramm, to it would tie 2 kilograms weight and look bend?

Vadkh wrote:

How this need to understand, if stick able on 120gramm, to it would tie 2 kilograms weight and look bend?

When applied to the as do I, yes, so and to understand. 'm hanging bottle with water and see write bend under zabrose.

Last edited by SL (Feb 15 2013 11:24:18)

Perverts! :crazyfun: One the best variat verification by building, this put coil, be inserted as such in rings and consolidate the end of the as such where any stronger. Can be ask consultant hold in the hands of (he can even poddergivat portraying tugging fish). And already boldly can be world steel rope market under different payloads, angles and look on work letterhead. But here is broskovost so not that.

+2

Polovil I their Distance feeder with new knee. Thank you large man with Forum, that helped. It was the first fishing in this season and the first fiderom. Very liked. Threw the most light vershinkoy 30 + fodder, flies very give it a gentle no effort. A dace on 300 + grams was a sort very well, as if in drawn its kept. Catching in length of his 3.5, interestingly as it in length of his 2.4 =)

+1

Has experienced Middy 4G Baggin Distance feeder in length of his 2.4 and 2.7. Throwing good trough 35 + fodder, in length of his 2.7 throws further a bit than 2.4. Very want experience on what something karpike. And at all emotions positive, place it lumpy in here, that sounds more up-, not a tearful. And there is desire to TUR more adopt vershinku. Not Podskajite from what can approach the?

Last edited by Fender (May 6 2013 02:56:53)

Think hardly consumerism. Feder not nerasprostranennyy, so information about him very little. If appeared desire to to buy some of that additional vershinku, then here option only one - by selection more-less correlative diameter, and there already the follow-up planting seats. Although as on me, for what? The form the Ashtree under their done, if want more subtleties vershinok, easier buy place it with appropriate test. Ah this is so on me. Not pretenduyuschuyu on truth in of last resort.

More adopt vershinku wanted to, because in goes the most thin normally hammer go on 35 grams there's gravy, although can be and such use and not Sadeq.

Other on the Frost "done", there a few days ago man asked pro landing diameters, him provided couple of of references-I and fideral74. Make up your mind, where can approach the vershinka. Can, Middi and not makes more soft, then another can be put.
But faced with such same problem diyshov aeniiaeo, that very gentle done-ounce and less quite rare. But find is worth-I from maverov on flagship of the and dayvu picked up by without curiously podtachivaniy.

'oc, thank you for advice! =)

Fender wrote:

Ispytal Middy 4G Baggin Distance feeder in length of his 2.4 and 2.7. Throwing good trough 35 + fodder, in length of his 2.7 throws further a bit than 2.4. Very want experience on what something karpike. And at all emotions positive, place it lumpy in here, that sounds more up-, not a tearful. And there is desire to TUR more adopt vershinku. Not Podskajite from what can approach the?
Edited Fender (2013-05-06 2 :56: 53)

This feeder has replaced 3G naevy until 100gr. (Have thus - recovered carp 5,2kg, vershinka 2.8-2,82, suited from Garbolino mahym power, but done there harsher. Not know from other Garbolin /

Fender wrote:

Ispytal Middy 4G Baggin Distance feeder in length of his 2.4 and 2.7. Throwing good trough 35 + fodder, in length of his 2.7 throws further a bit than 2.4. Very want experience on what something karpike. And at all emotions positive, udilishche lumpy in here, that sounds more up-, not a tearful. And there is desire to TUR more adopt vershinku. Not Podskajite from what can approach the?

Edited Fender (2013-05-06 01 :56: 53)

A respected, zaedte in "Three a whale", there were native done, from Browning's, too, something can approach the

+1

Blackcurrant's attacks and I Middy 4G Baggin Distance feeder. Throwing good in length of his 3.8 and 3.5 flushed, fished on 3.5. Udilishche very derive in work, the easy, is abandoning talk and without pressure. On vyvazhivanii is famously, she knits fish, extinguishes tugging, the form a catchy, expressly heard bottom under prostukivanii and every awe imaginations on vyvazhivanii :cool: re- iterate, very comfortable and pleasant stick. Update my, when stuck in work on 2.4 and 2.7 flushed

interkozha wrote:

Udilische very derive in work, the easy, is abandoning talk and without pressure.

Me, too, yesterday so said about Midishki, truth more early model. The fishing line is 0.25, with fletom 35 "grape". In strictly under the opposite Bank about 60 m on Firm reel, sitting. Good with President without over-statements.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MIDDY.