All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery SOLMIC.

Fidery SOLMIC.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Why something about this Deutschemark on Forum not heard. Can, talk?

майк wrote:

Why something about this Deutschemark on Forum not heard. Can, talk?

I have estt one feeder this Mark. Colmic Strike One 3.6 Dam until 150 grams. Purely concrete method feeder. Although there are couple vershinok to and triviality potyagat under desire - I not kidding. Catching and leschika with karasem, but mostly yuzal on method on karpoidam and lobatym. Very LIKE. Although a freebie. - she such a pleasant thing that likes always :)

Truth not budget option. Something in district ?1,100-1,200 Grzywna (is worth.

http://www.colmic-ukraine.com.ua/000/000/034/f7f/strayk.jpg

What asked-walking establishment around Kolmika with man so much difficult to assimilate were 450 and weight 20-100.420 until 90 "grape" himself'm using, and here quite vague apparatus. And krasnopyorku on Donetsk Sea harvest fiderom 180 "grape" with the most soft vershinkoy 4 Oz’s accounted for couple of years ago. The cord, Pater Noster (disambiguation )-poklyovki perfectly in sight.

People, Podskajite can who bad about molesting such a stick: Colmic BLACK STYLE 3: 30 forge the Cast. 30-80 gram it.
D extremely thankful for the intel!

Romeo wrote:

Colmic Strike One 3.6 Dam until 150 grams.

Raskrіli me on days secret test reported fidera. There referred two test. 60-150 and 30-80. It turns out the first test this for marine fishing for industrialized fishing in otves, and the second test this if use as feeder. And the I all mind could not attach the ah as such a graceful and the easy wand can have test in 150 grams.

Anyways different udilishche with chic terms of a set of vershinok. Perhaps on this moment most my favorite udilishche from my arsenal. Ah very universal. Incidentally Sheat I on him put. Has coped with meet the task. And trigger # 6 not razonulo and it's about ceasing not oborvalo. Different udilishche :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 4 2013 14:59:28)

wowan 060481 wrote:

"the, could you tell me can who bad about molesting such a stick: Colmic BLACK STYLE 3: 30 forge the Cast. 30-80 gram it.
D extremely thankful for the intel!

Mean such a in available, stick rapid, well throws, it as, me like,,
Pity on of the match of Dnepr hands not came close its try on heat, I think she would has dealt on is famously

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery SOLMIC.