All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 1 to 30 of 998

"Fascinating new ME idea ONLY THAT stoked."

Because I so eiaee. And caught)
Cargo-pear from markernogo floater, yet there's gravy with tekhnoplanktonom and zo leash. The crust of on the hook, although and any yet be appropriate. And agly!

+1

Carlos wrote:

Because I so eiaee. And caught.

Yes you "monster" in good sense this words o.o. :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Yes you "monster" in good sense this words

The kind not. Simply on time have read article on Sieg-Riga on Karpere and article Findleya about a floating nozzle of. And here a hot day,, have neighbors third convocation, fish primary over the top, here is and had to skolkhozit. There's gravy with foam was, markernoe udilishche was, ah and here is. Simply was lucky)

+1

Carlos wrote:

Just on time have read article on Sieg-Riga on Karpere and article Findleya about a floating nozzle of.

Zig-first shot have us summer mega-labor tooling and on carp we should drink a, and on Amur river :cool:. Especially on reservoirs, which are beginning ’. In such simply fish have trawling there is no - she slightly whether not the whole in the top of layers water plazmy or somewhere in the shadows under branches in polvody is worth. Exception comprise seats, where key with trawling trumps. All from personal observations and fishing trips.

+1

And method and Sieg-Rigg compatible?

In sense use metodnuyu the feeder rendering metal weights on each end in this services? If use such a mixture of as in videotape vylozhennom Roma, then yes, I.M.H.O.,. Highly an interesting effect could make. Especially for different amuram and tolstolobam :flag:

+1

This I perhaps not correctly question formulated :) Feder and Sieg Rigg compatible? I for this wanted to ask

gunner_max wrote:

Feder and Sieg Rigg compatible?

Ah and why there is no? That precisely embarrasses?

Ah thought this already karpfishing, from an feeder and both: Boyle that whether.

Ah so and hair tooling from carp-phishing came :flag: Decision-makers same the British on fidera with such River Kymi and boylami / peletsom of bream, and trophy room dace, and line releasing gets caught.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 21 2012 19:03:42)

duffy333 wrote:

In sense use metodnuyu crime as rendering metal weights on each end in this services?

Here is and I about same. Hope many figure that fishing feeder this is not only presence or un, which want all "instill", and many what interesting things can be try and devise :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2012 19:44:07)

+2

Roma - that for video and where you posted - I that the missed

'n in here see "Method" - are starting explore.

duffy333 wrote:

hair tooling from carp-phishing came

Note as in the last time now intersect fidernye and karpovye methods industrialized fishing fish. This is especially markedly on test might blanca and size coils (with beytranerom and without), on osnastkam, prikormkam and nasadkam. Can not fast approaching merging these popular methods industrialized fishing and production hybrid cordages?

In RsN couple of years ago was article a German,, in which he, mentioned as a major of bream easy karpovikom on metodnye trough but. Tackle well on hybrid pulling-on Bank one thing, in water another.

BAMBUR wrote:

Perhaps not fast approaching merging these popular methods industrialized fishing and production hybrid cordages?

Those same nicknames this already long happened :flag: Lovlya the servant-trophy-fish goes hand in hand with karpovoy catching. And many snap and accessories from karpovoy industrialized fishing densely entered the popularized - ranging from various species hair recording and and species-podov with signalizatorami until use the gelva-nets and packages and Boylov vkachestve nozzles and prikormki. Have them the term for such industrialized fishing even there is:
"Specimen fishing - It '’ s fishing for fish of above tiniest bathroom size!"- 's aging trophy fishing - this had forced fish size standard size for this species.
So for English fishermen the servant-trophy-fish tank is considered copies of weight more:
A dace - 0.9kg (2 lbs),
Perch - 1.1kg (2 1 / 2 a1,600.),
Bream - 3kg (7 a1,600.),
Lin - 2.2kg (5 a1,600.),
Szczuka - 9kg (20 a1,600.),
Karp - 9kg (20 a1,600.),
Eel - 1,8kg (4lb),
Golavl - 2.2kg (5 a1,600.),
Barbel - 3.2kg (7lb),
Krasnoperka - 0.9kg (2lb),
Sea Bass - 0.9kg (2lb).
Long there are already and such rods up - those same twin-types of from different English brands, where feeder and easy karpovik in one goes after the. The same Corum have nicknames in primarily are only hours away on the servant-trophy-fishing. Or a series of udilisch Hybrid from Browning's - with one hand feeder-parabolik with sensitive vershinkami, but with the other - a powerful a form with which not frightening and against carp-tens of withdraw. On osnastkam and / SalonExpo ” the same Corum and brand guru, otpochkovavshiysya from purely karpovoy Diaz Gutierrez and first part on weaponry expertize "mothers."

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 22 2012 13:12:29)

+3

And I about than. These trends have become visible and have us. But this only for the better.

And that in this good for us? Water reservoirs with the salvaged emigres can be recalculate on detail by.

Ah in Donetsk there is retaions with very blue ponds, sin to complain :rolleyes:

benderr wrote:

A that in this good for us?

Impose dire osnastok "for horizon", the fight with the passage and expanded range of in choosing cordages under any conditions.

ZooM wrote:

Nu in Donetsk there is retaions with very blue ponds, sin to complain

Seryoga and their much more than many here seems. In the past year another two new pond for themselves opened. ???? one of them the classic)! In which karpiki for 10 kg (and 3-5 kg in abundance. Amor-even more. Leschi for 1 kg and large Crucian carps. :love: monumental he on "English so" a small with clearly obustroenymi jobs. In general bodacious. And fools there such snake-dancing across that even 4000m2 as well as frightening was if in such straitened conditions with bullies. In general in this year d his for themselves "print" :flag:

Truth arrival there that will have wait summer, and the slightly kapnet and morning you supagud :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 22 2012 09:01:53)

Roma, and if not secret-that for a body of water such? And the like many "local" retaions know, but in sight with the specified you not rebuffed. If not hard, can be info. In lichku about this a reservoir. In advance thankful.

Could you tell me what installation of feeders Preston bird feeders IN-LINE FLAT Method Feederbetter apply?
I already confused. In some video / articles see, that civil-line a montage are transforming in DEAF - before the feeding trough vertlyug with stoporom, then fidergam (shtekernaya rubber), then again vertlyug with stoporom.
Is worth whether before the feeding trough questioning vertlyug and holdup ahead and thereby monetize installation of in DEAF?
http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/resized/PRESTON__________4f201626a7e1a_200x200.jpg

Vovan wrote:

Should before the feeding trough questioning vertlyug and holdup ahead and thereby monetize installation of in DEAF?

I eiaee these fletami exclusively with deaf the editing too, fostering flet on lead-cortex. All normally. Fish lovilas.
The British gets caught "moving River Kymi." And, too, normally gets caught.
Conclusion: As you personally feel more comfortable, so and kicksledging! :flag:

+1

When the baited in the severe flet 60 "grape" with deaf transmixers and right complement corn. The apparently Crucian and could not flet shift the with seats, I and not saw poklevki. Now bought everyone loads of 30 "grape" fletov. DEAF installation of me more on psyche, but all same a member about implementation poklevki.

Vovan- I would've been thinking about it on subject scale fletov in terms fortune structures trawling, and already then relatively species on the composition fish. Than ilistee bottom, those wider, but easier flet need to choose.

I have several recording and are linked on ledkore (as vecherinok and says), under this they well itself glidin 'until beads - enough for potyazhki, its in sight. If clung to pooch or I'm gonna and Frenchman; but timid, until beads themselves, then made their holdup ahead and samozasechka. As something so.

+2

Vovan wrote:

When the eiaee on severe flet 60 "grape" with deaf transmixers and right complement corn. The apparently Crucian and could not flet shift the with seats, I and not saw poklevki. Now bought everyone loads of 30 gr fletov. DEAF installation of me more on psyche, but all same a member about implementation poklevki.

, too, faced with such problem. Sea Bass fish a fractious. Loath'm fishing trip with 2 are udilkami and on the first outcomes pick a the best. With Inlayn under serious Cleves even 300 grams Crucian Syria makes. Hua carp and have on him, better DEAF. Can be take DEAF and have a bang on this with zhestkochtyu fidergama. In otlichi from carp - sea Bass in my opinion end of the Takes slightly slightly and harmless if feels resistance.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

A in the rest of the read here is your electorate of and problems, Hi,, ah there is same the exit and spoke of offense, this helicopter mount higher fleta.

Aperidil! :) But theme indeed labor. In past season several times come across such conditions, that lovilsya Crucian on sufficient distance from Bank and nibble was very reasonable rates and a cranky. Accounted for use flety 45gr.

duffy333 wrote:

БАДАРДИНОВ написал(а):А в остальном читаю вот ваши чаяния и проблемы, блин, ну есть же выход и говорил о нём, это вертолёт монтировать выше флета.Аперидил!  Но тема действительно рабочая. В прошлом сезоне несколько раз попадались такие условия, что ловился карась на достаточном расстоянии от берега и клев был очень аккуратный и капризный. Приходилось использовать флеты 45гр.

Незнаю господа. Пертолет на чувствительность не влияет но карась сопротивление всетаки чувствует.

katana wrote:

Dunno Messrs.. Pertolet on sensitivity not affects but Crucian resistance pays to feels.

I not know why, but in those cases on the classic flet not was biting,, and on "helicopter" even 4000m2 as well as running - KhZ, but raze logically this explain not can :dontknow:. All been deal was in Grabovets pressure and weather with a strong pulled.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.