All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 271 to 300 of 998

Elites the Alliance makes lots clips for moldy worm:
http://www.kingfisher-sv.com/magott-snap-142011.html

+1

алекс бр wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

Ah on picture in sight a ring on Aurum / therefore with this transmixers yuzal oparika and worm.

Thank you, and kolechko where can be buy? (In advance thankful.)

I have carp get these maggod clips. , too, not costly. Have us in Russia there is no products carp pro and thank God, and the takes anyone and not will the price 6 Grzywna (.

Molasses. - Instant rice under production sugar and starch on sugar and krakhmalo-patochnykh factory floors, poluzhidkaya mass, on autogeneous a similar on young it is a liquid honey. Distinguish between White treacle (krakhmalnuyu) and black treacle (sveklosakharnuyu). Molasses is used as a significant component under designing favorites, and also some varieties bread, for example, Battle of the Moskowa, Riga's, its Minsk head, Tartu, availability, whom she attaches either taste of (with a large the proportion bookmarks), either characteristic color (under small increases the proportion bookmarks). In pryanikakh molasses reinforces characteristic for this species products exempted viscosity test, reports and color, and taste of.

Roma and what need a molasses, lighted or Sugar the dark suited?

Valera64 wrote:

Roma and what need a molasses, lighted or Sugar the dark suited?

Any. I light'm using. Channels supplies makes be not mean rights :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

channels supplies makes be not mean rights

Yes okay) Link

Carlos wrote:

Yes okay)

Point I OK about their conduits based. Me the tons not when I makes water, :crazyfun:

Romeo- At fact this a starch-filled lighted molasses freely sells in stores, that traded different khlebo-pekarnym or pastry shops commodity. Precisely from it incisions sickness, and is worth she well-in daunting - 15-20 UAH. For gender-liter.

Example

Carlos wrote:

Precisely from it incisions sickness, and is worth she well-in daunting - 15-20 Grzywna (.

Want itself-o.o. Dibs on me so-buy.

Svklovichnaya molasses this I so understand and there is molasses, and what the difference between the that sell in stores and the that produce for example in the topsail vde and Fisch dream?

MAXIK wrote:

svklovichnaya molasses this I so understand and there is molasses, and what the difference between the that sell in stores and the that for example in the topsail vde and Fisch dream?

Consistence, however. The that produce vde and FD already urine is dilute water and has siropovidnuyu strukuturu. And molasses in the pure has konsisitentsiyu of honey. And is famously works as the cohesive for method feeders + taste of.

And which luxury Polycarbonates balls prikormki with it have yielded and as far they fly. Mm-hmm. Beauty. And stavshego: Diving molasses dissolves in water quickly and prikormka again becomes sypuchey. And another moment until molasses rasstaet with balls nothing not keep until they reach trawling and therefore triviality particularly and not attract.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 19 2012 09:33:24)

+2

Romeo wrote:

A what luxury Polycarbonates balls prikormki with it have yielded and as far they fly

Dispenser?

Carlos wrote:

dispenser?

On peephole. I not kidding. Never was conceived about precise values about treacle.

Romeo wrote:

consistence, however. The that produce vde and FD already urine is dilute water and has siropovidnuyu strukuturu. And molasses in the pure has konsisitentsiyu of honey. And is famously works as the cohesive for method feeders + taste of.

Perhaps umovamі still molasses from the same way. Marselya different from conventional (top of) adding various types and amino acids, but even simple molasses on the idea of is different so for fish, and but it ground appetite! :flag:

Romeo wrote:

and molasses in the pure has konsisitentsiyu of honey. And is famously works as the cohesive for method feeders + taste of.

And if treacle honey and replace? To the same honey follow up in as a aromy.

benderr wrote:

cafe, that than faster will start "work" prikormka, the faster analogy fish.

Work metodnoy prikormki’s stance is peculiar. I.e. the main her work not so much mechanical how many aromatic and vkusovaya. As on me an ideal metodnaya prikormka which a bit osypletsya with method trough and forms Water slide prikormki which I'm on the Sauce in shattered windows on meneshy least five meters (and this can be achieve only with the help very better staunchest Arom) and has a major faction. Our ground fish some creates movement water and if she with first times not get sucked up the pourer with crocheted the dashed her a major faction starts its collect and would still will find trigger with right complement :flag:

So an ideal method prikormka as the me this "doughy plastelinchik" with adding 2 mm pelletsa and boiled konopelki. Only the question is that doughy plastelinchik can be create with the help treacle from karpovoy prikormki or if putevyy producer will make things That you :love:

Thank you, Roma! You case not has tried harvest metodnymi fletami in rivers? Have you, judging by city Don Father ", I have Volga clear. There is opinion, that and on during this kind of feeders better held, than if ordinary. Say, grams on 15 can be less weight questioning. But, and of course prikormku are thicker than to do.

Romeo wrote:

and molasses in the pure has konsisitentsiyu of honey. And is famously works as the cohesive for method feeders + taste of.

Treacle'm filling in for Diabetes variedades. (Part of sugar + part of water, stir, boil 20-25 shadowing On a small fire. 'm about to pour in the bottle and aromatiziruyu different aromami + the dye.)

Last edited by ФИО (Apr 26 2012 12:55:26)

+1

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Wu you, judging by city Don Father "

Yes there is no. I have Seversky Donets. Until Don I have kilometers 300 and the border with hungry tamozhenikami :crazyfun:

There is no not has tried. Even suggest not can why on River flety? O.o. More precisely said what he them the benefits on strong during.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 26 2012 12:57:32)

ФИО wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

And molasses in the pure has konsisitentsiyu of honey. And is famously works as the cohesive for method feeders + taste of.

Treacle'm filling in for Diabetes variedades. (Part of sugar + part of water, stir, boil 20-25 shadowing On a small fire. 'm about to pour in the bottle and aromatiziruyu different aromami.)

What taste of have treacle? Only know, that color dark-brown. If sugar so cook color what is obtained? What aromy you add liquid or bulk?

Romeo wrote:

No not has tried. Even suggest not can why on River flety? O.o. More precisely said what he them the benefits on strong during.

On Salapinskom wrote. Better bottom hold under during, than cells. Only for this.

At Salapinskom wrote.

So on how Salapinskom little created who fidernuyu enleve) in including and himself Salapin :crazyfun:

Do not envy I you - on two camps're selling out.

Ah and bribery from moreover that hold bottom if "return" prikormki is happening is ineffective :flag: At during dolzhon be loop. And what loop from plasticine on flete?

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 26 2012 13:02:45)

For downstream ’. 60gr, 100gr and 150 g - this absolutely different conditions and all (from prikormki until udilisch) different :flag: Also pulling mostly not because of forms trough, and from-for tension the main under act flow of.
Now still question with brief jamborees - on how many strongly its will "rocking, like this" on a tight leash? And if a long, how often will perekhlesty during zabrosa? Use Israel’s right to-layn or to do on the principle of "helicopter"? As this impacted on sensitivity the entire some tackle in a whole? And as impacted on podsechke?
In principle with Tom can be deal - experiment and pick a composition-like similar on action with pylyaschim Boyle and I. But that with major faction to do? Fish the on point keep than something need. And if cell or closed there's gravy give gradually, then with fletom under dousing water can be highly rapid "disposal of" :dontknow:
So that issues with fletom on during more, than answers. Only "field tests" can give the answer on them

+1

Romeo wrote:

So on how Salapinskom little created who fidernuyu enleve) in including and himself Salapin :crazyfun:

Do not envy I you - on two camps're selling out.

There I only pro method and prikormku and read. But, something zakhirela theme. ???? moreover, who township flety for crosscurrents, laughed at. There is logic in is, that flet will better bottom keep at the expense its take soles. Of course 15 Tymoshenko not come. I have until 80 there is. In the past year met on Volga-with Fadeyev, so he such encouraged makes, that "mother not sound so glum", motivating this is all the, that than leaves prikormka those she closer will remain to your feeding trough. "And if, who wants neighbor downstream on feed robіt sypuchku." Here is so roughly.

In past year met on Volga-with Fadeyev, so he such encouraged makes, that "mother not sound so glum", motivating this is all the, that than leaves prikormka those she closer will remain to your feeding trough. "And if, who wants neighbor downstream on feed robіt sypuchku." Here is so roughly.

So he you in terms sport said. And when neighbor there is no the no one you feed not regulation. Fish will go to source of feed where concentration of feed higher.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 26 2012 13:45:25)

Romeo wrote:

So he you in terms sport said. And when neighbor there is no the no one you feed not regulation. A fish... is go to source of feed where concentration of feed higher.

Sense and in is, to loop not was kilometrovym this nor to what. Meters 50-100 ?????.

transformer and in is, to loop not was kilometrovym this nor to what. Meters 50-100 ?????.

Sense in is to loop was meters 20 from forces if on purity. Even on 100 meters create loop with the help as trough problematic. Indeed do malorealno. Kolchestvo prikormki not the.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 26 2012 13:53:16)

duffy333 wrote:

So that issues with fletom on during more, than answers. Only "field tests" can give the answer on them

Here is here is. And I this have been arguing say. Need to try in different conditions. If we have rivers, yes still and leisure options such as rafting such means need to on them, too, implement something new.

Romeo wrote:

transformer in is to loop was meters 20 from forces if on purity.

Agree. For this and need to closer to plastilinu to do, and perishing for will make their jobs.
In past weekend safety 80 with gruntozatsepami suggested, but this only spring. Flety homes forgot. Usually 60 lack.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Apr 26 2012 13:57:51)

If have us rivers, yes still and leisure options such as rafting such means need to on them, too, implement something new.

All already the others. Cormack and had forced with boats on the same feeder (Picker. Ah the so lyrical retreat from themes.

Sometimes better take something old and get back a little to rethink :flag: Yes, he did, to not fludit, in topic pro trough:
trough 2

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 26 2012 13:59:41)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.