All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 481 to 510 of 998

Potato gun described here. Specifically aromy no not inscription, spat nasal spray "maggot" the FD, but without much success.

Green-bean flour, as write "has a sharp although smells" and itself already, i.e. American), aroma. Ah plus a sunflower roast, if his from-under pea plants heard.

In-in, I to what and give a one-, potato gun and itself well reeks.

sendy wrote:

When-in, I to what and give a one-, potato gun and itself well reeks.

If in samopale there is biscuits or oil-cake the yes. If there is no the there have nothing to smell like :flag:

Novel, this potato gun we with you discussed and you his even favored.

All Hi,

Faced here with one problem - prikormka stick to toptushke, trough Preston inlayn, toptushka, too,. ???? all gooey is beginning to after supplements peletsa (initially normally lepitsya) - with peletsom account for only hands already did. Fish-sicles Carpzoom Method, pelets their Babycorn (large very). Forum've been flipping through - tell toptushku MAP as decision problems, but its in availability of not in sight.

There is perhaps order Garbolino toptushku - as she? Be appropriate whether under prestonovskie flety? What the size of the?
Ah and at all who garbolinovskie flety bad about molesting - strongly better Preston's goes or not?

Peterzt, you could make it hands. Problems no there is no.

2Peterzt: I think, that in primarily something not the with consistency. How you zamachivaete pellets? And in what he the form of? And how large? Because on "the bricks" downtrodden in the feeder, can scarcely prikormka refrain. :)

Vertex wrote:

in primarily something not the with consistency.

+100

Romeo wrote:

Peterzt, you could make it hands. Problems no there is no.

Ah reality understandable, sometimes simply want rapid a small Smokywood do.

Vertex wrote:

2Peterzt: I think, that in primarily something not the with consistency. How you zamachivaete pellets? And in what he the form of? And how large? Because on "the bricks" downtrodden in the feeder, can scarcely prikormka refrain. :)

Pelets here is such - http://www.carp-zoom.com.ua/pellets/pel … rn-pellets

Tsilindriki diameter of where the mm8 and-from 8 until 15mm.

Separately pelets not zamachivayu - simply, you know, bung in zamochenuyu metodnuyu prikormku a bit and mix them all together. Ah and is obtained as you say - assemble the bricks in bird feeder, only hands I can their compress, and toptushkoy already not the quite. Ah and zamachivat his - me seems simply gruel will, in water he imploding minutes for 30-60 fully. Pelets in separating the form of very rugged. Leave with goal major faction.

On-my this happens with many "bystroraspadayuschimisya" pelletsami. I have such same was with pelletsom from Carpio (have him such same parameters of disintegration). Under than until he still dry (only added in prikormku) all normal, but already through hour-and a half begins the same the problem. Rang and talking ab hands. Although there are and the preston and MAP-ovskaya toptushki. The Mar-ovskaya indeed better "gives", although she has no significant parts of there is no.

2Peterzt: Believe that for fidera 8-1930 Belarus use can be exclusively only with ad hoc for this kormushkami-pelletsnitsami:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/img/product-pages/hovers-800px/PFE-1.jpg

2duffy333: 'm using 4 and 6 fringes mm pelletsy Carpio already 1.5 month (almost). Zamachivayu their in gustovatykh likvidakh, camping on E. : Diving leave likvida, and water a cold, which is slightly below than zasypannyy pellets, lest he water has been soaking up, but not razmokal and not raspadalsya. As only he becomes modicum a bit mild - was the one leaking the remnants of water, will be calculated moist an autograph on bottom, and densely’m closing bank. Sipping water he not most rapid. Somewhere roughly minutes 30. After this he remarkable keeps clogging up in toptushku.

PS: Not make any attempts on truth in of last resort.
PS-2: Can someone obizhu, but CarpZoom - this I think modest view full sucks. I have still their things no amount not worked pleasantly, wasn that accidentally.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 27 2012 12:38:32)

Vertex wrote:

Perhaps someone obizhu, but CarpZoom - this I think modest view full sucks!

And I like - the good prikormka. :cool: What something on philosophy a similar on Trophy column.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 27 2012 12:54:47)

Romeo wrote:

A I like - the good prikormka. Something on philosophy a similar on Trophy column.

Here is realistically, you now anti-advertising Trofeyu made. :D
I thank virtually the entire Zoom in the past year in karpfishinge, and have us on reservoirs he works um. Say so, purely accidentally. :) No perishing, better 2 kg good, than 10 kg - this taking. :)

Vertex wrote:

That realistically, you now anti-advertising Trofeyu made.

And ???? here this? I always say the that think, and not arguing for the that me said :dontknow: The Philosophy of of building mixtures on my view very similar!

Vertex wrote:

I thank virtually the entire Zoom in the past year in karpfishinge, and have us on reservoirs he works um. Say so, purely accidentally. There is no perishing, better 2 kg good, than 10 kg - this taking.

Your experience this only your experience, and I was accustomed trust their experience and charitably all that you wrote little worries. So as your "karpfishing" ahem. Driven in general. :flag: Nu this I very say the put it if made. Ah you guessed. :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 27 2012 13:26:51)

Romeo wrote:

And ???? here this? I always say the that think, and not arguing for the that me said The Philosophy of of building mixtures on my view very similar!
Your experience this only your experience, and I was accustomed trust their experience and charitably all that you wrote little worries. So as your "karpfishing" ahem. Driven in general. Ah this I very say the put it if made. Ah you guessed.

The very a, that I this look, you have signed with "its bell tower" and pitfalls those increased the where I these enjoyed and all and ratification on personal only experience.
About um - Trophy, me hit surprised simply comparison normal prikormki with zumovskoy what. You with Cukk its not're confusing case?

PS: In lichku can write in more details pro "my karpfishing"? ;)

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 27 2012 14:26:26)

Vertex wrote:

PS-2: Can someone obizhu, but CarpZoom - this I think modest view full sucks. I have still their things no amount not worked pleasantly, wasn that accidentally.

Use CZ MethodMix SladkiyPerets and TigrovyyOrekh-Shokokaramel. Like work - a carp attract, yes and an, too, (Shokokaramel).

And you what under method benefit?

And returning to the garbolinovskim kormukham - their who-thread gets? Can be on size with Preston match?

Last edited by Peterzt (Jul 27 2012 14:49:57)

Vertex wrote:

PS-2: Can someone obizhu, but CarpZoom - this I think modest view full sucks. I have still their things no amount not worked pleasantly, wasn that accidentally

In Rakitnom well on carp we should drink a worked pellets karpzumovskiy Bloody Halibut. The price on him at all hilarious.

Last edited by gunner_max (Jul 27 2012 14:57:19)

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/JPDZB.jpg
Here is such a there's gravy well holds 6 mm. Pellets

Baraboi (Donduseni district), Three short, Sukholuzhe. This those retaions on which I has tried this "the countess." Say immediately same, metodnye I not used, so as catching not on connected, and karpovikami, those same and've fed. Mostly has tried their a separate and very publicized have us a series of "CarpZoom Parliamentarian", so as was guided precisely on this of a soldier. Both: Boyle their until now adamlarsa somewhere. Respectively together with this I bought these and their dip, and prikormku and anything-anything from this series of. If am not mistaken amur I took on them one times. After what returned to the good old Dynamite Baits (prikormki) and Richworth (both: Boyle) + Cukk in as a zakorma.

Very glad, that they work somewhere on other reservoirs, because and at all opinion about prikormkakh within countries can differ from dam to the pond. Debate about this foolish as me seems.

Corum announced new very interesting trough and toptalki to them. Feel that the problem with any pelletsom need not happen under using all this signaled.

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/DZFXg.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/1RvCc.jpg

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 27 2012 19:33:54)

+1

katana wrote:

How times in Sunday d to do, too, with minikom. 'll post an derzhitsya in stages.
Borrow need foam and solvent for it (sack mistakes).

1. In a large 2.5 centimeters
2 penil both on waiting lists
3 Pen rasshiryaetsya loosely, so that problems being asked. Podpiral Probkoy from the bottle.
Mistakes do that to yours mounting knife for cutters and solvent added.
4 flight configurations earlier, his as times and producer recommends under pieces of an not fill in.

Ah as, ‘ with minikom or not?

See, theme stalled (

Can here to duplicate testing likely for method, but not see sense. Spharischen look, you have signed in topic "Clothes", psto 526. :)

ooomax wrote:

see, theme stalled (

And what write the if and so mucus thousands of posts on this sabzhu otpisano (thousand in previous topic and five hundred in this)? On-my already so all leaked, that further have nowhere - only borrow, try and then ask, if something it is unclear or not is obtained.

Such question, or poke, if was))

As often, under it catching method need to to change Boyle? T. E. I understand that all personal, and depends on of multiple factors, but all same? Here is for example not are biting. Who his knows, fodder the wrong, or taste of-the size of the-color s palette not the? As be?
After each fish replacing necessarily? Or if tempovaya had forced karpyat words can be neglect?

Ілько wrote:

The result question, or poke, if was))
As often, under it catching method need to to change Boyle? T. E. I understand that all personal, and depends on of multiple factors, but all same? Here is for example not are biting. Who his knows, fodder the wrong, or taste of-the size of the-color s palette not the? As be?
After each fish replacing necessarily? Or if tempovaya had forced karpyat words can be neglect?

If enjoyed - the can be prinebrech, if perezabrosy times in hour-two-three, then in dependence from dam (on some such though stinking, that smells unreal becomes through 30-60 minutes iai?i). And at all ah is lacking still both: Boyle save. Although. Again same, if karpyata, they more even not on smells, but on color go, because with the same with what and began - choice, if enjoyed. :)

PS: About more taste-color of and camping on P. More than on 15 minutes. Ah 20 minutes stunning, me personally lacks, and I remont, boylik (the very a if am confident, that rybk stands at near point) :)

Last edited by Vertex (Aug 23 2012 22:29:38)

duffy333 wrote:

ooomax wrote (and):

See, theme stalled (

And what write the if and so mucus thousands of posts on this sabzhu otpisano (thousand in previous topic and five hundred in this)? On-my already so all leaked, that further have nowhere - only borrow, try and then ask, if something it is unclear or not is obtained.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Duffy, you me wrong understood, this I wrote about Katanovskoy need further deliberation wearing SPOMBA. This question simply very are interested. Mean the old Beiste Master up mult 3.9-4.2 bmmulhfrd and here is thought, ant it was sufficient whether he mini-Spomb?

Mini-spombom sometimes dokarmlivayu point under Picker on distance 20-25 flushed, seamless impose and no problems. Mr. Picker dura-Ace nekseyv BSV, X until 40 gr. Beiste Master can be feed without the.

ooomax wrote:

Serves you the old Beiste Master up mult 3.9-4.2 bmmulhfrd and here is thought, ant it was sufficient whether he mini-Spomb?

Ant it was sufficient. In mini-spomb not so perishing and many is placed - upper test rods up accurately not you exceed. His and on Volkswagen Jetta TDI can be put.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.