All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 601 to 630 of 998

fm967 wrote:

A mikkropelets will vymyvatsya from this floater? This OK for moldy worm.

There is no. This not for moldy worm. This for pelletsa 2 mm. He naspyaetsya and from above is done cap there from sypukhi or from uvlazhnennogo peleltsa. There plunger. Sypukha razmokaet and drowned gives move acting. He is rising vysypaya pellets which falls on bottom.

Romeo wrote:

15 mikronization most the.

Don’t, this too fat,! 6lb our all of - metodnoe! And, that's a subtle, and soft,, and durable :cool:

Zoltan wrote:

Don’t, this too fat,! 6lb our all of - metodnoe!

Ah who what fish but at manner :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 11 2012 15:33:33)

Until 10ki on 6lb easily!

Zoltan wrote:

Until 10ki on 6lb easily!

Ah-ah. :crazyfun: not torture fish. Its still issue need to will. + not always sosotoyanie trawling allows use subtler dog leashes but also even in 15 librov. Immediately in sight that not in topic.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 11 2012 15:36:59)

+1

Zoltan, on fact how many you dozen put on 6 librovyy ceasing? Purely specifically - without to champagne.

And with other hand. Fix it me need to. 6 so 6 librov. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 11 2012 15:41:57)

RomeoNo one :crazyfun:

"Romeo
So as between karpovymi sessions in next season. It's I despite densely sit on method blackcurrant for such fishing trips couple of novelties for themselves.

In first decided to try metodnuyu as such from Kolmika. In size 0.22 mm.

http://www.kazanfishing.ru/upload/iblock/748/methodfeeder.png
Dobryi day!! In this year on closing season tried this as such, 3 -etapa on for competitions and raskosami has become forms fixed screw under weakening around done, eiaee a psychic, trough above 42 gr not used, Katushka shimano 4,000 stradik, After fishing cut off roughly 1.5 Dam, in a result under poklevke fish gives take, I strike and not see that from for withering poklevki noose around done, fish on the hook goes progress has been slow, not I hasten vymatyvat and here goats vershinka in half.
So and not can understand why, the fishing line is a new on fishing 3 times on 5 hours and such casus, before polzovalsya karpovoy cheap on 100rupi for 300 meters and not was such a? Under sharp zabrose couple of times around first rings network formed an the noose, memory she has what the. But this personally on my observations.

гагарин wrote:

So and not can understand why

Can suggest that metodnuyu to let the line out with the feeding trough netting not worth use. And can simply raskosami shit, piss. Stuck and update my on fact tschityvaya that 250 meters filament is worth 80 Grzywna (. And knowing the quality of the woods from Kolmika me difficult to imagine that they shit, piss have made. Perhaps all same deal in pens user :tomato:

Many khayut for the same reason Maver Dual BAND. And I Ideology not naraduyus. ???? have my father … this same raskosami in such a same diameter perekruchennaya in shit, piss and I have and hint there is no. Causes not know simply that sad fact.

And I not implying anything that I Count Monte Cristo. Simply surveillance.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 11 2012 15:50:06)

RomeoJust theoretically. Amor-6-7 + kg not yet no trouble even have.. Supply capacity was overhauled. Sometime carp under 10kg under average availability of seats (without you stick it) not takes problems. Time vyvazhivaniya - yes, will more.
Have us these dozen on absolute negation recalculate :crazyfun:

Incidentally raskosami this realistically hard. Something secondary between monkoy classic and puffed.

RomeoA not sooner whether you ozadachilis-buying fishing line of yours? After all better will take have a fresh one spring. Or raskosami not is aging?

Zoltan wrote:

Romeo Just theoretically. Amor-6-7 + kg not yet no trouble even have.. Supply capacity was overhauled. Sometime carp under 10kg under average availability of seats (without you stick it) not takes problems. Time vyvazhivaniya - yes, will more. Have us these dozen on absolute negation recalculate

I not want debate, you best.

Zoltan wrote:

Romeo A not sooner whether you ozadachilis-buying fishing line of yours? After all better will take have a fresh one spring. Or raskosami not is aging?

You perhaps not quite realize principle trade coastline rigging of this ship. Raskosami is bought spring can be much older i.e more experienced - of bought autumn :crazyfun:

This as with boylami. Not buy on winter because type for fresh spring will buy, and in end buy often those which in no clothing left entire winter and so've been standing out. So what the difference where they stood? All the more that spring in our country would still all will polyubasu more expensive.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 11 2012 15:56:56)

+1

Would argue with You Romeo, like as on other characteristics pro as such say nor what bad not can, city the have us a workman out, men basis for negotiation plant zameryali and the thickness, and on elongation, holding on gap in junctions and camping on D. All in annualized rate, and here is not request.
Filament Kolmik like as and povodkovye in interesting downsize, and zimniki take ksilo, in this godk first and will say, that better. For themselves until dura-Ace tribal left in not competition and Reflo from Preston

Reflo - not ubivaemaya! Capturing the the entire season, with fished not less 3 days in week! Color a bit less bright on the sun

Have Tim there are already in sale komushki method ESP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3EPOG7F … r_embedded

duffy333 wrote:

Guidelines Governing on use of new fletov from Corum:

Recommend, very short made. Simply not ubivaemye flety. No plastic. Preston, drennan and camping on P. All ??? not such reliable. Wood-pellet heating is famously held expense of lateral walls, also liked toptalka, flet from it better naturally our. The size of the prrimerno, as Preston meddium. A pity that there is no lot more.

Матч wrote:

Wu Tim's there are already in sale komushki method ESP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3EPOG7F … labeled r’s organs is embedded

Finally die aller neueste Kreation aus-BIG FLAT :crazyfun:

Monster Crab wrote:

be forthcoming with, very short made. Simply not ubivaemye flety. No plastic. Preston, drennan and camping on P. All ??? not such reliable. Wood-pellet heating is famously held expense of lateral walls, also liked toptalka, flet from it better naturally our. The size of the prrimerno, as Preston meddium. A pity that there is no lot more.

Preston full G.
, too, ordered Corum, but if the quality of such same will as on cages Corum this poorly.
Have Drenana sealed plastic saying a bit fragile, kind of, I not Roulette, only obryval in koryagakh, but the quality of, the camouflage at the highest level, as front fastening grammotno with please effort sits, and a news-form of rubber allows trample on a man even not correctly uvlazhnennuyu pylevuyu prikormku. Under desire can be and 25mm Boyle stick a, had to 1804. And other firms feeders can be use with this form of. On video in sight that ESP made of those same materials.
Have ESP there is lot more the size of the.

I here is sense not see in fletakh large size :dontknow: To your fair share number of feed better, in my opinion, use framework trough - classic methods.

+1

Матч wrote:

Preston full G.
, too, ordered Corum, but if the quality of such same will as on cages Corum this poorly.
Have Drenana sealed plastic saying a bit fragile, kind of, I not Roulette, only obryval in koryagakh, but the quality of, the camouflage at the highest level, as front fastening grammotno with please effort sits, and a news-form of rubber allows trample on a man even not correctly uvlazhnennuyu pylevuyu prikormku. Under desire can be and 25mm Boyle native APC, had to 1804. And other firms feeders can be use with this form of. On video in sight that ESP made of those same materials.
Have ESP there is lot more the size of the.

In korumovskoy "moronic woman" simply have nothing to lifts, she fully a metal. Within only plastic has a drinking tube.

duffy333 wrote:

I here is sense not see in fletakh large size To your fair share number of feed better, in my opinion, use framework trough - classic methods.

I think this is the most long-option method. Provided of course use karpovichka. For greater capacity framework our all.

duffy333 wrote:

I here is sense not see in fletakh large size To your fair share number of feed better, in my opinion, use framework trough - classic methods.

Sergei you like the English possess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3EPOG7F … r_embedded
That they say in this video about method and the gelva? If not difficult.

Yura, the main thought their bazaar, big the size of the gives opportunity ostentatious to over bombarding flat and not scaring the jumbo and like not need to use the gelva bags. Also apply more large both: Boyle and pelets. In the early they hell was that all about, that flaty the most effective purposefulness on platnikakh. In short, all and so obviously.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 23 2012 01:18:08)

Vadkh wrote:

and not scaring the jumbo

Thank you. For me important 4-1-1. And the I sometimes as from the basement perezabrasyvayu.

Last edited by Матч (Nov 23 2012 01:39:50)

duffy333 wrote:

To your fair share number of feed better, in my opinion, use framework trough - classic methods.

Ah you allow. But as same then be fashionable? Toptushka after all a sign of modnosti. :crazyfun: and with ramnikom after all raze :( here is if think of next toptushku for ramnika - here is then they start harvest. :crazyfun: + I several times heard from fideristov that ramnik this the same spring and type a bunch of pussies tumble down until donochnikov. o.O :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 23 2012 08:59:56)

To Romeo
Good morning, Roman!
Honored Your posts and decided to ask. I’itself udilishche for method, regard option with MAVER Nembo Thor Feeder 3.90 MT. Only there are several options: Until 100g, 120g. There is whether any differences between them, if you know? There is coil dura-Ace Beytranner aero 5,000, analogy whether, can be Your recommendations.
Thank you!

Morozz wrote:

MAVER Nembo THOR Feeder 3.90 MT.

This udilishche in the hands of not kept. So nothing say not can. I have Tor Spigot. How they differ I not know.

Morozz wrote:

regard option with MAVER Nembo Thor Feeder 3.90 MT. Only there are several options: Until 100g, 120g.

Wu me such there is, only in conductors 4.20 until 120gr. Is beginning to work from 80gr., maximum kormukhu threw on 150 g. (Big I have there). Without shock-leader enjoy these pounder impossible. 3-'s untsovyy my weight-an olive showered maximum on modernisation. Used his on Tchaikovsky on the long fishtaym as zakormochnoe udilishche meters on 80.
Generally this udilishche for large cargoes and big fish, camping on K. Very strict done (I.M.H.O.,).

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.