All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 751 to 780 of 998

My IMKhA on this issue - than higher technical prowess and tactical literacy fidermena, the less him need St for achievements its goal.
Have the fishing trainer, first time candor in hands feeder there are two path:
1. Path progress - when his efforts "Abramishvili stated on the accuracy of zabrosa, the upgrading osnastok, work with prikormkami, aromami, nozzles, povodkami and camping on To. Strictly speaking, if he understands, that there is feeder and for what he intended, then he on the right track, and understanding of, how many needs St in every exemplified case very soon will come the very a.
2. Path regression - when man bought 2-3 fidera, it's stuck in her on coils made --something, have filled trough than --something, works far --something and sits hours awaits poklevki. Further - understandable, remains cram down sleigh bells on kvivera :(.
In terms metodnoy fishing (on topic :blush:), under it catching dokiloshnoy white puppies were born and until 2-not shoot kiloshnogo karpika - more often one feeder, than two. If above - more often two fidera, than one.
(Strictly MY I.M.H.O., :tomato:) In any case the decisive factor is pace of TO FEED(feed). Precisely he and defines opportunity and the practicality use of several St.

Last edited by sendy (May 18 2013 18:16:42)

sendy wrote:

My IMKhA on this issue - than higher technical prowess and tactical literacy fidermena, the less him need St for achievements its goal.
Have the fishing trainer, first time candor in hands feeder there are two path:
1. Path progress - when his efforts "Abramishvili stated on the accuracy of zabrosa, the upgrading osnastok, work with prikormkami, aromami, nozzles, povodkami and camping on To. Strictly speaking, if he understands, that there is feeder and for what he intended, then he on the right track, and understanding of, how many needs St in every exemplified case very soon will come the very a.
2. Path regression - when man bought 2-3 fidera, it's stuck in her on reel made --something, have filled trough than --something, works far --something and sits hours awaits poklevki. Further - understandable, remains cram down sleigh bells on kvivera.
In terms metodnoy fishing (on topic), under it comes to shagging dokiloshnoy white puppies were born and until 2-not shoot kiloshnogo karpika - more often one feeder, than two. If above - more often two fidera, than one.
(Strictly MY I.M.H.O.,) In any case the decisive factor is pace of TO FEED (feed). Precisely he and defines opportunity and the practicality use of several St.

Edited sendy (2013-7-18 18 :16: 42)

And you on how many choice and if choice on several udilisch the where and for what their casting an?

sendy wrote:

under it comes to shagging dokiloshnoy white puppies were born and until 2-not shoot kiloshnogo karpika - more often one feeder, than two. If above - more often two fidera, than one.

But as on me, so can be one wand put on bonus and the second harvest in pace.

+3

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

A as the me, so can be one wand put on bonus and the second harvest in pace.

I-I. Natyurlikht :cool:

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

A as on me, so can be one wand put on bonus and the second harvest in pace.

Of course, can be! Still can be near put species-under with three karpovikami.
Men, without grievances, but question here lies in area strictly personal preferences and views Gone Fishin '(. No dogmas here there is no, and seek an unambiguous answer "one or two fidera" not see even sense.

Romeo wrote:

importantly to outcome independent. Often number of udilisch greater can bring only harm. Need to's suitable to start from fish that rallied harvest and conditions industrialized fishing.

duffy333 wrote:

Lovlya fiderom - this in primarily a certain algorithm whole complex interconnected action, and already then tackle, which are used. Some tackle - this simply tools.

Novel and Sergei, on my view, responded very in but pithy, and add here has little to.
And at all, let us closer to topic. Season in the midst of a, think everyone there is about than to tell in topic ???? "method." I here is, for example, birth to a litter of has built "helicopter" on fidergame 6lb posts drenanovskoy the feeding trough 35g, put hotspots ceasing, a long 4sm and very the thin hook (roads as) # 12. Fished with puffed on average distance there is. America not opened, but the result remained very exasperated. From water cloned more three tens of tails an. In first, substantially has increased the likelihood samozasechki expense of tyazhyolenkoy trough and very delicate and muddles hook. Second, indication poklevki expense of twist are spaced was simply transcendent. Third, not leaked nor one up fish out there o.o. expense of amortiziruyuschikh properties fidergama. On zatsepe simply has burst hook, and itself tooling not damaged.
And still, my deep belief, have repeatedly a on practice - under the right approach, one feeder leaves deeply obey three-four as, even with it catching an :glasses:.

Last edited by sendy (May 21 2013 12:40:15)

Tomorrow plan start explore method on created. Getting caught there now mostly Crucian and nedoplotva with ukleykoy, hence goal Crucian. For there is missing. So question how to do, viscous prikormku and in what numbers promoted a major faction, as a base plan try FD "donnaya."

I would made a sauce FD "donnaya" + FD "Sea Bass" (or FD "Sea Bass-garlic") + 15-20% (rasparennogo some dried bread and barley or perlovki). Initially like to moisturize not very strongly, under with start-up zakorm conventional of nervous tunic of eyeball the feeding trough. "Put an" would dozen zakormochnykh feeders on point, and then douvlazhnil prikormku until such a fortune, under which it on "method" confidently comes to trawling (not imploding in thicker water), but on expiration 5-7min. Goes from water empty. If will man sees only plotvichka with ukleykoy, then need to do prikormku even more, viscous and to hide the the pourer in prikormku. In during fishing necessarily need follow consistency prikormki (douvlazhnyat podsykhayuschuyu).
Luck on a fishing trip :flag:

Last edited by sendy (May 22 2013 11:17:49)

+2

+ necessarily need add in prikormku the bait in any the form of.
Better if there's gravy will will be laden with a soppy or raskroshennym pelletsom but on follicle services such same pellets but more dry (a fresh). Sea Bass very well reacts on fish and meats tastes (khalibut, liver, - He got liver). There is and big lovers Makukhi with bread.
There is retaions in which sea Bass - large sea Bass! Likes maize. In such a case in metodnuyu mixture of better promoted rudely production - powdered\ wrinkled Statis. Maize (in proportion until Fifty Fifty (film) with prikormkoy, razm. Pelletsom or bread). She will give a strong flavor and faster will attract the desired fish. In prilove can be bleak and will a dace. For moreover to their cut off is used hair tooling with 3-5 kukuruzin on Aurum / then more chance to capture carp. Faced with always moments when petty fish wriggles around have hook and bagritsya -’m closing sting kukuruzinkoy. For samovysvobozhdeniya bagrenoy small beer plan use hooks bezborodki

Last edited by Fiestvod (May 22 2013 12:56:24)

+1

ProDiJ
Ah as successes?

sendy
Sucks (Main mistake my, forgot about topolinom locals, not took with a shpulyu with fishing line. Catching with inlaynom and the whether from for nalipshego down, then whether that the take up knitting not so from 10 zabrosov 8 perekhlyostov defence wakes up aggressivity higher trough. Plyunuv on increasingly linked the Pater Noster (disambiguation) and more less catching, truth brief for began a strong headwinds with no small priboynoy wave of. Prikomka FD donnaya + spelt be scattered + Custer + maize. Caught 4 an and countless uklei and nedotarani, have my sosede- colleagues sea Bass at all in catch was missing.

+1

Where catching, if not secret-little-little know those seats and go there Gone Fishin '(.

! Mike.
In nedogarkakh alongside a dam, seats there not particularly promising, the depth of petty, there the entire year one only bull, isn't he steadily you can catch a, and so in May sea Bass before mating at and on fall ram, went only to method practicing.

I in Pronozivke usually catch.

! Mike.
Yes seats there good there is, but in this time drove one, on gasoline using having yes and roads there now perhaps horror.

Before seats, where I year ago catching, asphalt meters for 100 until Bank does end. But to go kilometers 30 an extra $.

ProDiJ wrote:

from 10 zabrosov 8 perekhlyostov defence wakes up aggressivity higher trough.

Likely, the problem in length of his defence wakes up aggressivity. And not has tried to hide the the pourer together with a leash around in prikormku? Then perekhlest at all exclude.

ProDiJ wrote:

began a strong headwinds with no small priboynoy wave of.

In such conditions as times "method" harvest more comfortable than classic. In any case, negative experience -, too, experience. Importantly not should lower my hands and all will the Hood :flag:.

+2

sendy wrote:

. Rather all, the problem in length of his defence wakes up aggressivity. And not has tried to hide the the pourer together with a leash around in prikormku? Then perekhlest at all exclude.

Dog leashes but also bad about molesting from 10 to 20 centimeters, the pourer stashed, stopped until not d, necessarily still stuck, but already on platnike.

ProDiJ wrote:

dog leashes but also bad about molesting from 10 to 20 centimeters

As the me, 's a bit long dog leashes but also. Try 4-7sm :yep:, boutique difference.

+1

Difference in than precisely?

Black&White wrote:

difference in than precisely?

In the results fishing.

So in short ceasing better but or in short ceasing less way?
Or as?

Black&White wrote:

so in short ceasing better but or in short ceasing less way?

And the, and another :yep:.

:yep:

Black&White wrote:

so in short ceasing better but or in short ceasing less way?
Or as?

Better but because the presentation of the better - from-for brief length hook with right complement always in feed blind fleta. Moreover under DEAF services samozasechka better happening.
Be confused that with long one, that with brief nothing should not - hook with right complement should be always "walled" in prikormku on flete. This is one of basic principles industrialized fishing on method - from-for this hook always on tacky amusement prikormki / feed blind fleta.

+6

duffy333 wrote:

Better but because the presentation of the better - from-for brief length hook with right complement always in feed blind fleta. Moreover under DEAF services samozasechka better happening.
Be confused that with long one, that with brief nothing should not - hook with right complement should be always "walled" in prikormku on flete. This is one of basic principles industrialized fishing on method - from-for this hook always on tacky amusement prikormki / feed blind fleta.

Crap. Wanted to plyusanut but sensor on delivered pushed minus :blush:

need advice!
In this year decided to try harvest on flety! In Monday, was the trial fishing on karasyu! I just worked a well - me liked!!
But despite ichi on a carp and from here fulsome several issues!
Karp from 05- until 3kg! Takes vosnovnom for maize have doubled!
Advise as be preparing leashes are - povodkovyy material or questioning from fishing line of yours? To do volosyanuyu snap or cling maize on hook!?
What preferable povodkovye materials gentle or tough and what dozen!? And length the leash?
Thank you in advance for advice!

Buying ready to dog leashes but also guru and DRENNAN, hooks bezborodka, cookie on Aurum /.

Length 5-7 centimeters, as on me raskosami (not too hard) or povodkovyy - without difference
Metodnye from guru excellent dog leashes but also, only on Ukraine their like there is no, account for turn abroad
Maize better on hair

Increasingly I.M.H.O.,

Thank you!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.