All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 841 to 870 of 998

Топор wrote:

in first are outfitted with driven carps in some reservoirs with quite dense your lip (with than stems's. ?.)

Usually this retaions where the main food have a carp this the conch has the power. On reservoirs where prevails though and as a consequence quite another pischa lips have carp myagenkie very. Incidentally this not there is the Hood under vyvazhivanii. Skhodov can be very many.

+1

Black&White wrote:

repeat myself, pop-up bra and all DC

Not d nothing impose, simply I’d say one controlled things That you, any pop realization after finding in water shadowing So 20-Ventotene, already not pop realization but rather intermed. That concerns silt the except chemical reaction about which spoke Romeo in ilu no one not revisit it any kind of garbage, line to example.

And still there is such moment as White Amur. If trigger and out the window in upper kostistuyu lip, then often and after one fish he requires substitutes.

So that most interesting even if trigger like as well determined for to a nail this not fact that he perfect. Under one angle he can to cling and if change a corner already not all perfectly. Too a meticulous moment this I.M.H.O.,. :dontknow:

As me seems, on resonance hook affects and the very moment, when trigger long is in dipe with right complement. :angry:

ted wrote:

on resonance hook affects and the very moment, when trigger long is in dipe with the nozzle.

Not illustrate, what substances in dipe or in fresh water can to intercede in reaction with steel fishing hook.
Romeo mentioned schyolochnost water. And this deal somehow through? Ah can RN differ on gender-units of, ah and that with moreover?
Soup with galushkami from hall more differs in chemical terms of.
Text or the most superstitious, on this literary data, always were deemed SQM thieves and hunters. It is time metodnykh fishermen promoted.
Morning will become usage but as same then must weep about conuses likely people, which in Sea gets caught? Seawater any sign chemistry on order more contains.
Men, nothing personal, but the chemistry on a fishing trip no one not revisit it, not can hook with water from the pond for minutes or matter of clock proreagirovat so, to hands or with fish cleft palate this can be was test.

+1

Mike
+100 500

Ted- Jim. Composition silt crushes hook.
Romeo- shchelochnost water high. Not be ridiculous :crazyfun: :canthearyou:

There is no, of course crushes, if his on month there to leave.

Earlier what though and shchelochnost water must be, that would, za hook?

+2

Mike, then poyalenie black raid-this that, not dry. Reaction?

A bit was galvanikoy, bibliotechku even brought together a small. Chemical ways cherneniya (voroneniya, conditions and the-the crux of the process one) have become under room temperature not there is, there are several ways of electrochemical, on extended and chemicals exotic need.
Black grout can be in gills with Sapropelic-such sanctuary black dense though, with a strong the scent of of sulphuretted hydrogen (in rybolovynykh publikatsiyakh- "stinking though") About likely not know, but fresh timber for couple of days blackened, truth in fresh water is rebounding. And you black grout ostyotsya? In my opinion on this water feature can be cherneniem steel hyphenated money earn.
Text or recognized on Kozme Prutkovu-if on cage with tiger witnessed the writing please, not trust eyes their.
Reaction occur far not everywhere, where us seems. From use a pinch of salt in beer the circle bubbles go. Ah the shock itself go, under rastvorenii being sodium the electrolyte this measure is generated, reduces solubility carbon dioxide, he and moreover. Bubbles.
And looks. :canthearyou: Where is something so and with hooks-the reason zatupleniya (if it at all there is) in encouraged other. Let us together its seek.

Last edited by майк (Jun 8 2013 14:32:08)

Romeo wrote:

on reservoirs where prevails though and as a consequence quite another pischa lips have carp myagenkie very.

Not fact. There is water reservoirs, where under an silt three big, huge driven carps ukhitryayutsya breeding eat (ah or to eat time from time)
Your cakehole have them, as I have the heel. And tuziki on those same gills the escaping papyrus plant otedayutsya, this food softer will.

майк wrote:

with hooks-the reason zatupleniya (if it at all there is) in encouraged other. Let us together its seek.

Except assumptions about chemical reaction, other causes little nominee higher? On fact not are important reasons, is important fact. About all causes in this case we can only guess.

Last edited by Топор (Jun 9 2013 03:02:54)

Black&White wrote:

Sergei, fished in Ulyanykakh on flet in 45 grams, fish not zasekalas and without sweep (martial arts) nowhere!
Stems was all correctly!

Wrong was stems - something was not the. Not ask the itself question why karpyatniki headgear of together the most various osnastok and constantly are experimenting with them on reservoirs? Or one is, that linked the "hair" (it is unclear still what length) and all? You watched in some transparent-encased boat with water on presentation its snap? Reaches out for on their fingertips ready snap with right complement? Hook turned sideway and vpivalsya in palm? Under correctly associated services hook with perfectly acute with her stinger enters in palm, as hotheaded box in oil cream.
Moreover, learn matt part of and principle work follicle snap - fish zasekaetsya itself for the lower lip, when harmless the pourer on a. This a basic principle and the main goal for which and headgear of volosyanuyu snap. Have you this not was - means in services something not the. Perhaps hair too a long. Or he go anywhere from Handguards hook in the wrong place. Or pop-up bra with got a little trigger "not dance.Is." Or need was simply on ceasing cram down a small BB's to hook with pop up act was even hanging out on perform well just cleanest centimeters from trawling.
May yet be heap the most different "or" and "perhaps", and the main here on latest place is worth, in my opinion. Had forced "at manner" assumes dosechku, if weight feeders small, but raze not podsechku :dontknow: That why in primarily originated questions on mounting and severity hook.
Option with those, that fish simply of solidity the pourer in his mouth and simply so its clutched me seems unlikely. First, now not the end of the or the beginning of season, when fish still maloaktivna. Second, Ulyanyki this all ??? a body of water with high near fish and there simply so not cater just savor it for on point petty and average fish highly not be easy.

Black&White wrote:

In case when stones, the conch has the power code pop-up, that would window hook and the entire the problem solved!

The axe already responded, that tupitsya on vymatyvanii. And this and any garbage on bottom, and seaweeds under Bank.

If gonna be hooked on karpovuyu fishing trip, then through season look through their recent posts in this dead bough - have you will already quite another opinion ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 10 2013 16:45:15)

+2

Black&White wrote:

earlier what though and shchelochnost water must be, that would, za hook?

I do not as from whom, I have after nchsnoy fishing hooks - if not're teflon - the already obtuse and black. On crass admission supposed to in any case.
Significance has not himself though and the frequency-dropping dam - if often the in the silt constantly is happening the corruption
And there's gravy - sorry stinks after podema.

duffy333 wrote:

If gonna be hooked on karpovuyu fishing trip, then through season look through their recent posts in this dead bough - have you will already quite another opinion

Still + 1.

katana wrote:

stinks after podema.

Stinks she sulphuretted hydrogen, and this as times anaerobnoe decay-than less oxygen (a new fresh water), the more chance for his education.

But about what VDE method Recordings commanded speech? They have least 3 - shellfish, Method Mix Green and Super Method Mix.

Incidentally, in the past year I have well worked mixes from Bait-Tech and Dynamite Baits: 8pm Stim Method Mix, Marine Halibut etc.
On leschu worked well VDE Method Mix Green (not shellfish green).

Question to Romeo: Is worth whether move on trophy, if can afford imports?

Sergei, length defence wakes up aggressivity was 7sm, ceasing also tested on their fingertips and in capacity, so same got them hooked BB's! Tried them mass of various recording and but inconclusively :confused: poklevka, the rogue steam locomotive, leapfrog, =0, and such of steam engines was all with nerealizovanimi poklevkami :mad: Trigger stood Diaz Gutierrez Wide GAPE X # 6 with 16 st Boyle and I on distance 5mm from hook. All looked perfectly, but would still something was not so, that not zasekalos :dontknow: So same was is clearly violated a corner attacks :dontknow:, right, I'll deal.

Last edited by Black&White (Jun 11 2013 11:28:42)

Black&White wrote:

poklevka, the rogue steam locomotive, leapfrog, =0, and such of steam engines was all with nerealizovanimi poklevkami :mad: Trigger stood Diaz Gutierrez Wide GAPE X # 6 with 16 st Boyle and I on distance 5mm from hook

Have you hook not zasekalsya. ???? absolutely not zasekalsya. Is obtained, that fish took in his mouth the pourer with crocheted, went with its amelioration, felt resistance and spit out a '94 absolutely convoys hook o.o. have said: So center attacksunder real work snap not was at all on fact :flag:
Where precisely hair from hook go anywhere relatively distinguished beard - higher, below or on level? Hooker, so. Photo snap.

Morning will become: I would squarely on place he was playing a long hair (indented until 15mm) and position where hair departing from hook (heat shrink or shrink pipe).

duffy333 wrote:

have said: So center attacks under real work snap not was at all on fact

Not know as on ulyanykakh, but for example on several our reservoirs such here is "nezasekaniya" forces routinely suits large Crucian. Which simply Takes the pourer in his mouth and carring. Sometimes so that even 4000m2 as well as Syria go, and trigger outside is swinging so as have him size cavity lacks to the pourer together with crocheted get sucked up. Sometimes outside zasekaetsya. Here is how something so case.

I not say that and there Crucian been raving, but very even can be. If all poklevki were karpovye then 100% the problem in Aurum /.

Romeo wrote:

if all poklevki were karpovye then 100% the problem in Aurum /.

What specifically could be the problem, as you thinking?

Топор wrote:

What specifically could be the problem, as you thinking?

The most a probable the problem that trigger simply not is under "vyplevyvanii" the carp jamborees so as need to, perhaps that not was as long sorazmernost diameter jamborees and hook. But all of this divination on tea leaves.

The only that can advise the voiceless was such a the problem this buy ready to montages known producers and if such a situation will not be repeated means that perhaps snap were are linked wrong in than something. If continues such a situevina the likely klevala fish petty which not in able to gobble the pourer in 16 mm. And this likely large Crucian.

And and still. Of course I have never such a not was to so much nezasekaniy was, but when cases nezasekaniy repeated helped the use of changeable tips with neutral floatation, i.e. combination of boiled and pop realization s palette. Likely such a the nozzle sitch "getting sucked up" in his mouth fish much better and a hook krosche "orient" and enables fish under the right angle.

I have experience industrialized fishing on hair densest 2 season. This enough little to in all nuanced one deal, but thought roughly such.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 11 2013 14:01:03)

Romeo wrote:

. Perhaps that not was as long sorazmernost diameter jamborees and hook.

Hook Diaz Gutierrez Wide GAPE X # 6 with 16 st Boyle and I - well normal sorazmernost, in my opinion :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 11 2013 14:51:33)

Not need to buy expensive hooks. I have on "tekhnokarpovskikh" all zasekaetsya :crazyfun: :crazy:

Duffy333, incidentally those hooks that you me sent with "bombies" I until that simply not found them use of. Small any they :dontknow: as me it looked even under pellets 8 mm scrawnier than I pictured. Ah maximum under such dozen jamborees. Ah ca I and am mistaken. Whom on such hooks gets caught in your edges?

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 11 2013 15:06:19)

5 kopecks
Causes can be all, but if was steam locomotive and not zasekalsya and this process sequenced several times?!
Here without miracles raze. Aside from doing try increase length defence wakes up aggressivity until 15 - 20 see Or perhaps a hypothetical that fish bagrilas and under podsechke simply abandoned.
Can be question. Why such a large Boyle and hook?

Tuzimanov and an on platnikakh on the speed dushim :crazyfun:
Familiar karpyatnikam form of and concept likely liked, but, too, all said, that size go after such easy targets :disappointed:
Speech about model QM1 from Guru

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 11 2013 15:08:56)

Lilian wrote:

Why such a large Boyle and hook?

Geu. I would said contrary. Why such a minor Boyle and such a minor trigger o.o. Wu me the most its intended the nozzle sitch this pylik 20 mm on the hook # 4 on reservoirs under fish until 7 kg and the same the nozzle sitch on the hook # 2 on reservoirs with track fish tank (sometimes two pylika immediately) :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 11 2013 15:11:02)

duffy333 wrote:

Vaguely karpyatnikam form of and concept likely liked, but, too, all said, that size go after such easy targets

Romeo wrote:

Wu me the most its intended the nozzle sitch this pylik 20 mm on the hook # 4 on reservoirs under fish until 7 kg and the same the nozzle sitch on the hook # 2 on reservoirs with track fish tank (sometimes two pylika immediately)

:crazyfun:

For past season (roughly 10 fishing trips purely cyprinids kept) was on card 3-4 gallon (candid) without realіzovanoї sweep (martial arts) (in milk in short) - typically if steam locomotive - the zasekaetsya fish.

So MAY The Delo In PlT maneuver THAT trigger # 6 AML deep-THE FlSH JUST scrawnier than I pictured? Brad with some hand, but can cost increase the size of the hook :blush: and watch sho tickles with fulfillment poklevok.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 11 2013 15:16:36)

Here is my favorite past season in size 4 and 2.

http://www.favorshop.com.ua/images/k1.jpg

The size of the 2 so created mega option under fish above 8 pounds.

For pop Up Battlefield big for my face kryuchechki. But I on pop bigger pushups not enleve a major fish. Even himself not know why. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 11 2013 15:26:15)

A commonplace speaking at all not understand nafwhy excess pizzazling, weight and nagramozhdenie on fishhook in the form of termousadok, pipes curiously. After all easier and think fish less scares if under Boyle and I net trigger on bezuzlovke.

Bezuzlovoy in my an ideal for hair, knot can be link modicum until the most the stings out and not need tubes. Ah or on method House Gabor (errori for its English) really jibe ordinary node for lopatochnogo hook and glee hair wound on Handguards. Understandable that under knitting very small likely hair tickles too longest and here use to anyone drenanovskiy kvikstop but fact rubber on the hook in my at all nor to what.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.