All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 931 to 960 of 998

Ashamed admit but I povodkovym input at all never enjoyed. Instead him him'm applying braided the cord. Enleve on flet.
About your day plans me in need use of povodkovogo material for designing metodnykh tug ropes. I not against on to experiment but 180 Grzywna (. For 20 meters in my this too.

+2

I so same'm using, under it catching on flet leashes are from benign cord and filament.

Year 4 ago, in one of local stores bought (with words seller of) - "povodkovyy cord." The price was something 1m / 1 Grzywna (. Or so. T. K. In the time still not enjoyed cords, decided to take. Linked the several tug ropes. Material soft, serves long. 'm using until now. Still remained couple of meters. That this for cord? Not know. But works well, I like.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/H4r50.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/auCrH.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/6ZI02.jpg
On latest photo stoporok a bit promoted from granules, wanted to show all elements snap.
Then got acquainted with povodkovym input type "is a sporting house" (15 and 25 a1,600.). Yes, he pudgy, huh, and to assemble a defence wakes up aggressivity need more large hooks, otherwise impossible extend thread back in ears.
'm applying on carp we should drink a, but on him hangs himself and Crucian with polladoshki. Compared to puffed on photo he clearly rough around the edges.

+4

I've been reviewing recent page themes and beg not agree with simplified approach to metodnym povodkam. In classic feeder for us with you is dogma picking the hook in size, diameter filament and musculaire defence wakes up aggressivity. For me in "metodnoy" it catching on feeder principles remain those same. For example, for industrialized fishing carp povodkovyy material from 6 until 18Lb, hooks from # 14 until # 4 and length the leash - in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing. Not, as a bit lazy and Cancer number of coils with too costly M. For industrialized fishing carp on "method." It turned out twelve o.o. and virtually all in tilt. Packs likely considered not ventures, lest not damage some sensitive psyche :D. The most the resonant too costly M. From firms Drennan, on reason relative availability of and an acceptable for me quality. "Metodnye" dog leashes but also - such same able material, as and classic fidernye dog leashes but also, and rarely are experiencing two-three fishing on carp we should drink a. Color, rigidity, hardness play such a same an important role as and in karpfishinge. Such approach is the result BRICs of three practice "metodnykh" fishing trips, and their I have 90% from total. In no way time we ever made love no one not agitated, simply recommend a bit to rethink approaches to this issue and the result not will force themselves wait. Incidentally for those who not wants do come this question Romeowrote fresh hit piece.
Propose a discuss.

Fiestvod wrote:

That that I have ‘: http://s3.uploads.ru/t/HiN5c.jpghttp://s3.uploads.ru/t/RtWw7.jpg

Like all neatly and decently. Popap 10 mm "pechet" trophy. Motylevyy trigger SASAME "chika" f-812 # 12 this) in role a retainer. Of AIC bait homes there is no - until without it, can be imagine anymore.
Ceasing Power Pro 8lb. The main trigger "iseama" # 4. Toptushka and fletka Carp Zoom

Edited Fiestvod (Today 16 :02: 48)

The same idea but who before until this hasn - here is in than question :confused:.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Blmuz.jpg

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

Ta same idea but who before until this hasn - here is in than question

Already two years as'm using the second hook on follicle services. Mostly for nasazhivaniya the animal (the worm, night crawlers, maggot). Very well showed themselves on leschu. Maize and everything else continue to questioning stoporok.

Fiestvod wrote:

Toptushka and fletka Carp Zoom

Andrei, tell us please pro toptushku. And the I took the bait on were :D outfitting yourself fletami on 10griven for magnet in weight 20gr and 30gr, arrived home and there fully DTR'd - they not suited to Preston. Our merchants promise lead toptushki where the even 4000m2 as well as in May. Borrow d on any but like would know as works-button and what by the quality of sealed plastic saying.

Bykaraxa wrote:

Fiestvod wrote (and):

Toptushka and fletka Carp Zoom

Andrei, tell us please pro toptushku. And the I took the bait on were :D outfitting yourself fletami on 10griven for magnet in weight 20gr and 30gr, arrived home and there third convocation - they not suited to Preston. Our merchants promise lead toptushki where the even 4000m2 as well as in May. Borrow d on any but like would know as works-button and what by the quality of sealed plastic saying.

Toptushka indeed very a cool! Form of, sealed plastic saying yes there increasingly very surprising for these money :D In mechanism on extrusion (up on the button) there is no metal details camping on E. Nor of springs nor convinced. To rust. Here have nothing to. Very townsome decision - a return faster expense of supple plastic. Its the price 15 UAH. Am confident that until this toptushke simply there is no equals :crazyfun:.
Me and fletki these very like, very a pity that there is no razvesovok more than on 35 grams.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jan 9 2014 20:49:29)

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

“I don’t and fletki these very like, very a pity that there is no razvesovok more than on 35 grams.

Gruziki on tape-- with tire shop you in aid :flag:

+1

Fiestvod
Thank you, calmed!

Fiestvod wrote:

very a pity that there is no razvesovok more than on 35 grams

??? yes! Although for such a size and scale a body of water - in the most times.
And fletki indeed very awesome. - Yeah. Compare with Preston and tekhnokarp.

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jan 9 2014 22:17:24)

duffy333 wrote:

Gruziki on tape-- with tire shop you in aid

Increasingly genial is as it turns out simply! Question only in is, and will whether they to stay in the plastic?

Fiestvod wrote:

very a pity that there is no razvesovok more than on 35 grams

Fiestvod, Bykaraxatalked with boys with their staff-mage. Somewhere in March to them looms 50 and 60 Tymoshenko flety, which already there are on offs. Await the not they’ll fix it March! ;)
Promised notify about fact supplies. Will say me - I’d say you.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jan 9 2014 22:31:39)

+2

Mr.Puff wrote:

looms 50 and 60 Tymoshenko flety,

Oppa! Another article spending! Let us wait!

And me something embarrasses the, that fletka fully in the plastic. Not will whether slide (the walls are moving in) on schebenke, / Swedish markets and camping on P.?

Yuri wrote:

Don’t will whether slide (the walls are moving in) on schebenke, / Swedish markets and camping on P.?

Yura, and wasn silver spikes not glides for on (schebyonke, / Swedish markets)
And why on so much cock vershinku.
With respect, Andrei

Yuri, rhetorical question. :) I think, within a reasonable, not will.
Test, unfortunately, have.

Ah, I so figured, well, that lead all-??? soft, should to cling a bit for irregularities trawling and thorny the brink present. And sealed plastic saying glides for. On their rates this have with this the feeding trough. Can so he and cocking vershinku until such a moment, when already there's gravy determined for something on bottom concretely. Can not rights - adjust.

Yuri, average the size of the schebyonki, select, kalirovannoy, ah maximum 10 see This times.
No one, as trotuarnuyu tiles, its on bottom not posted. This two.
Speech, hope, not is faring about vertical duct walls the Mariana in the. This three.
In end, Context whether over these bother? Or I issue not understood? :dontknow:

Was experience use flet feeders from karpzum. I’d say that not exhilarating to. Can have fallen be defective due but for one fishing on two things too, can you simply under zabrose and strike about water cherubs that had broken off cargo :dontknow: Although each bought set of fletok and toptushku for the entire season such a not was. Can indeed such have fallen

Last edited by MAXIK (Jan 10 2014 10:52:40)

MAXIK, you nothing not're confusing?
http://bigfish.uz.ua/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/2013-03/19/cz1121_wm.jpg
Looking on photo, given, that cargo lit plastic, explain as cargo could will fall off and what manipulation need to do, lest achieve this outcome! o.O

Personally I have until one thing remark to "nose" (protivozakruchivatelyu) - on one fletke "is cut into pieces" rubber stoporom. But as so is obtained - until explain not can.

Off:

Yuri wrote:

Don’t will whether slide (the walls are moving in) on schebenke, / Swedish markets and camping on P.?

Yura, think, this a devicecan answer all questions. :writing:

There is no I nothing not location is. What there manipulation. Impose, blow about clip-on earring, after second zabrosa journey took it out of stupidly flet without trawling, one contour kormukhi and ribs of the. And cargo I think there not lit in sealed plastic saying (there is no examples I merely simply) himself not understood as could this will happen, I same explaining things right perhaps the apparently some kind marriage, so as comrade for the entire season otlovilsya without incident!

Last edited by MAXIK (Jan 10 2014 11:42:46)

MAXIK, increasingly. I understood. Indeed marriage - low-quality "zaklyopochnost":
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/1KAoG.png
Other explanations I not see.

Mr.Puff! Vitaly! Realistically observed, that "KarpZumovskie" fletki glidin 'on beneath the dam precisely there, where "Prestonovskie" or "Drennanovskie" fletki is famously hold bottom. So and question emerged. Although, expectations were with sign "+" even relative to fletkam firms "P" and "D."

Yuri, bountiful. Not think, that vershinku need cock until fortune koromysla - simply pick a achieve escape on core coursework they (or on intuitions. To as something increase zatsepistost mounted hand fletki, cranking in it (in the rear side) couple of samorezov from Chinese childhood toys: They small (not they break through cargo rotten) and nail-heads perform role pins-gruntozatsepov. Under podsechke not prevent to derail the feeder with seats. Unfortunately, pictures there is no.

Last edited by Механик (Jan 10 2014 13:49:39)

Yuri, means still fails understood issue. With so not rebuffed, but wasn pol- and even untsovaya vershinka can right off the bat to tear 30-35 grams?!
El Mecanicobusiness is telling the and on first, and on the second over another.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jan 10 2014 13:54:15)

Yuri
    Наберусь смелости советовать и описать как делаю я. Значит так:заброс под клипсу либо под маркерную нитку(вообще при ловле на флет пользуюсь ниткой,клипсуюсь только в ветер),в конечной стадии полёта притормаживаю леску пальцем. Остановка. Как только кормушка упала - опускаю удилище максимально низко (можно вообще утопить кончик). Как только вершинка отыграла плавным движением натягиваю леску(выбирая слабину). Как только вершинка начала сгибаться закрываю дужку  и ложу удочку на подставку. При глухом монтаже легууунечко натягиваю, а при скользящим вообще есть смысл даже дать провиснуть леске(порой так даже лучше видны поклёвки). А при ветре леску по любому натянет.

+2

Mr.Puff wrote:

El Mecanico deal says and on first, and on the second over another.

Absolutely support! All the more that for samorezov there as if specifically there are three seats!

A mechanic! Leonid, idea understood. Thank you! :cool:

Mr.Puff! Vitaly! Faced realistically, when there's gravy likely to slide as on soap not ostanovlivayas. Was very amused. Baited in the Lite-a medium with vershinkoy 0.5 unce.

Bykaraxa! Andrei! Understood maneuver. And that if I sometimes not see as vershinka otygryvaet? That this means? Chopped? Means, fletka already on bottom?

Bykaraxa wrote:

under sliding at all there is sense even give provisnut a fishing line (sometimes so even better are visible poklyovki). And under wind is southerly, as such on any contracts.

Fully agree. Whether so same.
Here is incidentally, was photographing for themselves as the video. Incidentally precisely with these fletkami + toptushku in sight. The whole process

On such petty fish, yes and when she grown cautious - the most staunch way to "exponential moving tooling" and minimal tension done.

Yuri wrote:

A that if I sometimes not see as vershinka otygryvaet? That this means? Shallow? Means, fletka already on bottom?

Precisely. In is place (on video) the depth of gender Dam-meter. Here use fletku weight more 30 grams there is no sense, fish on have dampened + in though cover will ^ ^. Can be see acting out but for this need keep maximum contact with the feeding trough on the entire stage (flight, okay, splashdown, bottom) without easing the main.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.