All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 961 to 990 of 998

Bykaraxa wrote:

and under sliding at all there is sense even give provisnut a fishing line

Not there is "’ as ESM", but if fish is capricious - yes.

Fiestvod wrote:

Skyfall such petty fish, yes and when she grown cautious - the most staunch way to "exponential moving tooling" and minimal tension done.

Try still not bully vershinku upward, and keep its maximally close to the surface water - so impact wind and on basic, and on a form is minimal.

duffy333 wrote:

Fiestvod wrote (and):

On such petty fish, yes and when she grown cautious - the most staunch way to "exponential moving tooling" and minimal tension done.

Try still not bully vershinku upward, and keep its maximally close to the surface water - so impact wind and on basic, and on a form is minimal.

Sergei. With what you took that I, like, pulling up vershinku? On the first the picture with yutuba? So this "photo" the moment when I was detached from Mr. Picker here to on rapid do a new batter's box now prikormki :dontknow:. Yes and weather was an ideal. Than stronger wind those below vershinka. If wave of is beginning to to lend Parazitnye fluctuations vershinke on their means twist are spaced the replacing done on more hard.

Mr.Puff wrote:

you nothing not're confusing?

Deal in is that case eats boys Corps trough.

As and promised:

Mr.Puff wrote:

Where is something in March to them looms 50 and 60 Tymoshenko flety, which already there are on offs. Await the not they’ll fix it March! Promised notify about fact supplies. Will say me - I’d say you.

Ah and, exactly:

About fletov 50 and 60gr. Can, you have more news, they already appeared have us in available, so that you can turn

:flag: :cool:
In positionsnot saw, so until, apparently, through official soap.
50 meeting and 60-meeting estimate in 23 Grzywna (. (Mean price), the rest weight (20, 25, 30, 35) - without changes (15 Grzywna (.

Resolve must depart with a sense of iLand debt. :glasses:

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

How and promised:
About fletov 50 and 60gr. Can, you have more news, they already appeared have us in available, so that you can turn

:flag: :cool:
In positions not saw, so until, apparently, through official soap.
50 meeting and 60-meeting estimate in 23 Grzywna (. (Mean price), the rest weight (20, 25, 30, 35) - without changes (15 Grzywna (.

Thank you. Time still there is, not is ablaze. Wait and there will in sight. Need still wait and look that there for fletki flagship preparing.

Mr.Puff wrote:

In positions not saw, so until, apparently, through official soap.

Fanatic Method there's gravy, 50 g of.
Fanatic Method there's gravy, 60gr.

Fiestvod, page me, please, when

Fiestvod wrote:

Should still wait and look that there for fletki flagship preparing

Interestingly simply look.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jan 22 2014 15:41:28)

Mr.Puff wrote:

Fiestvod, page me, please, when
Fiestvod wrote (and):

Need still wait and look that there for fletki flagship preparing

The first messages will appear in topic flagship. See, will inform of course :).

Romeo continues to "be pampered" transfers with Czech. In this time highly an interesting material entitled:

Flat on River. Milan Tychler.
I am confident, that not only me like obtain response to question, can be whether successfully apply trough type flat on River. On reservoirs without tide such trough very are efficient, so why would not try their on River? Principle industrialized fishing with such kormushkami rests on is, that the nozzle sitch is in immediate neighborhood from feed, which enough quickly keep after the fall of the on bottom with relatively a small trough. But on during such approach may lead, that the small number of feed will be very quickly ending the passage and all efforts, likely, will wasted. But indeed whether this is so? I still can to imagine enleve with such kormushkami on slow during or host at, where virtually there is no crosscurrents, but will whether are efficient such trough on respectable during? Here is in than question.
The answer on this question I decided to obtain himself. As? Method trial and mistakes.

Continued.

+5

Yes, on expense plastic khamuta = this genius, their same can be use on any trough under during.
All genial is - simply!
Let us try.

duffy333 wrote:

I am confident, that not only me like obtain response to question, can be whether successfully apply trough type flat on River.

Not for good reason I wanted to try. There is already ideas, where flet will give handicap classics of, and will more effectively old "Pruzhinki." Sergei, thank you you and Romeo (know he goes on site, hope ??? words gratitude).

Do achieve escape prikormku not it is difficult. Method already worked around on samopalakh. Simply different binders need simultaneously.

And with with zip ties thought interesting. In classics of such has tried, only hurts, but here ceasing a short.

All headgear of dog leashes but also?

. He it says -pardon, not understood (Since)

Tell, please, if I enleve (suppose enleve), using the feeder spring, one ceasing, the nozzle sitch - foams, prikormka was crisp, i.e. not encouraged, snap I put it right in one thing and, too, place, then I dubinschik or fidermen :dontknow:?

Дисторшн wrote:

dubinschik or fidermen?

As would yes, fidermen is obtained like as. Direct-flow spherical)

Ah as fidermen. A compassionate soul!

Last edited by Carlos (Feb 28 2014 21:40:34)

In my opinion:

Дисторшн wrote:

crime as spring

Net "method."

Дисторшн wrote:

I dubinschik or fidermen?

If yours place it has kvivertipy, then, think, "fidermen." If on udilke are hanging prevents "dildos" -kolokolchiki, then this net "James'’s style." But - "the right", for:

Дисторшн wrote:

one ceasing

Дисторшн wrote:

statement, please, if I enleve (suppose enleve), using crime as spring, one ceasing, the nozzle sitch - foams, prikormka was crisp, i.e. not encouraged, snap I put it right in one thing and, too, place, then I dubinschik or fidermen

Udilisch how many??
In my opinion was crisp prikormka in-loaded Boxing Gloves until seats not reaches Earth. Phrase "snap I put it right and camping on D. "like consistent with assumption.

A cool theme, not like would that would has died away, so and asked that all silent, Perhaps headgear of dog leashes but also)

Have read both line themes from and until. All podelivshimsya so valuable experience BIG THANKS THANK YOU! :cool:
Much for themselves noted, for many even can and should be will to return in subject and take a peek. Until issues not fulsome, camping on K. Very many aspects of metodnoy industrialized fishing publicized with different points of view and backed by arguments. D try under opportunities. :) Then why oh why can and questions any will appear.

+1

Once here already discussed option industrialized fishing on method with the surface and here is yet another article from Romeoentitled Floating method.

Prikolnenko! There is "yet there's gravy" and where watch "floating a spring"?

Фидерер 71 wrote:

and where watch "floating a spring"?

On you flet-a spring the reference.
Penoplastik chop-chop! And will you yet spring :D.
And if for you this question very getting, then take off hencewatermelon and install there a spring. :rofl:

Thank you-indeed never professorship "floater-method" :dontknow: Perhaps because not sought :D

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/U6rCw.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/D5kNs.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

Romeo continues to "be pampered" transfers with Czech. In this time highly an interesting material entitled:

Flat on River. Milan Tychler.
I am confident, that not only me like obtain response to question, can be whether successfully apply trough type flat on River.

On rivers with not very strong the passage can be shower, when even successfully apply civil-line Method type trough. From its experience I’d say, that the most well and universally themselves has shown Drennan Bolt Rig there's gravy (56-70gr). Truth not from cheap, but me personally 3-4 Tennessee On long lack.

Pros:
1. Well holds bottom.
2. Can be force-fed in it their varied prikormku (Of course presenting to pro bana bread, pressures will be formidable,, linear incised worms. Or simply vpikhivaem strongly imbued with an in different arome foam rubber)
3. "The very" -Realizatsiya poklyovok much more than on paternostery, deal and camping on D.
4. In kontse kontsov want provide, a beer, eh drinks, ponaslazhdatsya nature. Not all same go Gone Fishin '(to the entire day on kviver look - not the problem, thoughtfulness thing only Friction clutch adjust.
5. Decently diadem
Ah and camping on D.

Last edited by Midel (Mar 18 2014 18:31:20)

лука wrote:

first they break through fodder through a sieve and then zadavlivayut his in the feeder. Why so? Explain.

Prikormku through a sieve they break through, for moreover that would sate air and that would to remove lumps, shavings. When there's gravy falls on bottom, prikormka "’" from within bubbles air. This lends additional attractiveness on bottom and operativeness evenly raspadeniya prikormki, for liberation nozzles. As something so.

Thus fodder "zavozdushivaetsya" - than punier when one realizes and more evenly predusmatrivaet in stern, the more air between them remains under zabivke conventional trough or printing on one side only toptushki under flet. It is this air on bottom and starts sever prikormku, forcing its "work" - plotvinaya prikormka "’", leschevaya "goes" from trough and "implementing various" a major faction with a (maggot / Custer / screaming its the worm / grain canned corn / halves of pea plants / pellets and vast), and metodnaya gradually rounded with fleta, not lies a piece of "plasticine." For the boner and weak tide this very it is important.
Simply can be mixing manually prikormku and part of its not leak in a sieve and then in water under Bank compare as "work" two options prikormki.

In the last couple of seasons appeared prikormki on which is written, that their can be hinder and use without use of material (. But, first, this all with English market, and means quite nebyudzhetnoe on value of. Second, this mostly prikormki on the basis of fishmila (fishing flour).

Margulis already wrote all :).

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 19 2014 15:53:08)

Could you tell me, can who owns of them, http://bigfish.uz.ua/product/fanatic-me … -kormushek if take such a kit, connectors there in goes not there is, prestonovskie / korumovskie come? Or indispensable ordinary vertlyugom can be?

Last edited by up6uc (Mar 20 2014 11:48:04)

In goes there go ordinary vertlyugi, which densely plugging in in hole Fleta, camping on E. Is obtained DEAF installation of. If like it or Israel’s right to-layn, then man any residents lease their you connector, for example such.. Can be nothing not buy and obtain a glancing installation of by installations rubber the beads between vertlyugom and the feeding trough.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.