All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.

Posts 181 to 210 of 998

duffy333 wrote:

That if planning on explore enleve with the gelva packages and grids, then yes.

Something me suggests, that until this already not far))

duffy333 wrote:

that offers Bolek

This you me so I mean, he called? However! :crazyfun:

Carlos wrote:

exile can be?

The commercial was on site http://www.flagman.kiev.ua of multiple days ago the commercial made there was removed, and I not remember behalf of "kamrada." Can find the money - 'll show necessarily. Only that gave me slice of "stalki", which on Dnieper River gets caught. With it stuck whip up made any like. And to can be was kukuruzinu on "hair" clothe with less fresh damaged for little grain.
Duffy333! Serozha! Idea with fishing line 0.3 is understandable. , too, a good way to. If with iron not tickles, d fishing line installation and. Only as be with kukuruzinoy?

Carlos! There is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1WdynYUxY here is he! Dave Kherpin. With 3 th minutes.

Last edited by Yuri (Apr 10 2012 12:27:02)

Yuri- all correctly, only Dave yuzaet as times needle for the gelva. In principle, if decisional laziness of slaving for, then can be and its - authorized G and decided to all problems. Ideology, incidentally, I'm using under vyazke different micro-stitches. Ah and pop apchik, again same, impose. In short, plus not will, only for universality better take in measure adopt and under this enough representing.

Carlos wrote:

Nu and pop apchik, again same, impose. In short, plus not will, only for universality better take in measure adopt and under this enough representing.

Here is this as times and't seek. And the without this fishing not will mark. :) A I already in dream feeder'm throwing up bricks here. Me as times have sent from Russia "Sabaneev Foton Pro Feeder 300" Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI, with test until 60 gr. As time under my conditions - sea Bass and melkokarp. Place it I like, can because still, that I best not kept in the hands of. But as on me - so very a gentle and an hope on success. :) That and want "metodnye" trough "drennanovskie" in deal pitch. 's very good for back brain feel, that should be a positive outcome. Here and pop realization goes and "hair" tooling can play its role. And, without please - life. All the more I have trough "Small" on 15 (25 "grape"). To in though not strongly to sink. And done have fidera 0.5; 1; 1.5 and 2 oz. T. E. Maximally reduces its all, how this can be.

Match Flagman wrote:

feed for shtekernoy rubber most a simple.

http://uploads.ru/t/n/c/6/nc6zp.jpg

I, too, such'm using - in my opinion, the best a means for nanizyvaniya method and most rapid

Carlos wrote:

This is you me so I mean, he called? However!

Here is pro this postspeech commanded :flag:

duffy333- aha, see. Rassloili subject)

Carlos wrote:

for tips on mounting type "helicopter" - flet in as a weight and for him 5-7 ceasing from hard, Fliura realistically surprised))

, but not tknete its nose in post, where want to expand on that revere about this?

"Method" - are starting explore.

84 wrote:

Recently, in assortment Preston Innovation appeared connectors, which specifically made for their same fletov!
http://uploads.ru/t/L/1/G/L1GAI.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/V/h/r/Vhr7G.jpg

And who already yuzal these connectors on practice, Podskajite, somehow node're knitting a pair of to the foundation? To mind in Package Includes fasteners and Palomar, but as something, on first glance, not very inspires trust that arrangement failed.

Last edited by gunner_max (Apr 11 2012 15:48:43)

gunner_max wrote:

but as something, on first glance, not very inspires trust that arrangement failed.

Vertex says, that tuzika holds not won. And knot there without difference which of above mentioned

Last edited by Carlos (Apr 11 2012 17:30:31)

But on the reverse of side nothing not written? Type, what effort holds in a1,600. (Kg)? I have "drennanovskaya" kormukha with "toptukhoy", then on the reverse of side there is parameters for konnekotora - 36 a1,600. (16 kg).

This not referred. Yes here more question not in overstretched, and in really vsyakakvi. And, wasn, Vertex not drennanovskie connectors gets?

Yuri wrote:

A on the reverse of side nothing not written? Type, what effort holds in a1,600. (Kg)? I have "drennanovskaya" kormukha with "toptukhoy", then on the reverse of side there is parameters for konnekotora - 36 a1,600. (16 kg).

Drennan holds 6 kg razryvnuyu. Moreover I already this obtain very on a rupture, kogdazatsepilsya the feeding trough for tree. On the basis of teetered 0.25 the fishing line is, on paternostere 35, between them drennan konnekter, who was razzhat under workers from the. And Preston tuzika for 4ku coaxing it out not napryagaya. Knot obychneyshiy for deal.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 11 2012 21:41:21)

Loop there particularly have nowhere dismissing, construction not allows. Wasn that its quite minimum try do.

gunner_max wrote:

Petlyu there particularly have nowhere dismissing, construction not allows. Wasn that its quite minimum try do.

Why? Noose I have in 1 see Has not prevents, only make ends podrezayte maximally. Ah or if khotitestavte termousadku or a rubber heat shrink for underline.

Vertex wrote:

drennan konnekter, who was razzhat under workers from the. And Preston tuzika for 4ku coaxing it out not napryagaya.

Taras! Can this was the problem particular instantiated by the connector? And can firm had in view, 36 a1,600. On gap the most connector? Always one hopes on fortress compounds, truth, with a certain share pissemizma.

Last edited by Yuri (Apr 12 2012 08:28:35)

ZooM wrote:

Skyfall about recording and there is a series of at purchase, winter of gave time to rethink many of them, slightly later gladlyll share results tests.

Time goes, the sun shining shines, the water's greetsya.Zoom-snip, not Spill it!

P. S. Yesterday saw have Valerchika (ex-Sportfishing) installation of on ledkore. Apparently, he'm tired of pickin 'all to explain on detail by and has built democracy-pattern. Immediately became understandable, that I not until the end of in topic. Heap issues. As mount snap with ledkorom? Zoom yuzaet snap on longest protivozakruchivatele-tube voltage of - again same, as mount? Interested, it is understandable, seats sequences. Further. If this sverkhdalniy impose in groves collecting driftwood (little whether - and suddenly, then, is obtained, need to the cord + shock + ledkor? Not strongly whether complicated? Or not from heat, but on late shock stupidly mount and use? Khelp 1930)

Yuri wrote:

A without please - life.

use simple needle from syringe, slightly nakalil the tip and had tucked his, very conveniently and hole paltry is obtained.

Carlos wrote:

about, is obtained, need to the cord + shock + ledkor? Not strongly whether complicated?

Ah given what fish gets caught using such installation of this far not complicated. Even more than izyashno :crazyfun:

And if harvest fish until 3 kg the fix such complexity?! In general hope has informed their thought!

Only I would so wrote. Monot + shock (cord) + ledkor. Or even so. Monot + shock (cord) + protivozakruchivatel (pipe.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2012 10:40:42)

In my opinion on method ledkor nuzhon as a goat belongs button accordion + there is smoneniya that under sipolzovanii Israels right to-layn mounting (hope fish the all issue) under steep of a the main noose ledkora can and not "to float" method crime as. Ah or then klipsa and method there's gravy with vertlyugom for darkness mounting. Otherwise chance to kill it fish too big.

So if method the to-layn and to not strongly from heat about rakushnyake and camping on L. Things up protivozakruchivatel.

Romeo-

Romeo wrote:

Only I would so wrote. Monot + shock (cord) + ledkor. Or even so. Monot + shock (the cord) + protivozakruchivatel (pipe.

- as? Ca, gonna draw me, baby? :flag:

Carlos wrote:

- as? Ca, gonna draw me, baby?

I soon on fishing'm going to go. When and get a picture of this with telephone receiver option. Importantly not forget.

All-??? believe that ledkor and method compatible only under using clips otherwise can be under steep of a fish an exit into obscurity.!

P.S. Began write post but then thought that on detail by nothing not will explain that want. In general as will opportunity get a picture of this and amply'll show.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2012 11:09:14)

+1

Romeo wrote:

I soon on fishing'm going to go.

For the carp? In April? Not quite?

Yuri wrote:

Taras! Can this was the problem particular instantiated by the connector? And can firm had in view, 36 a1,600. On gap the most connector? Always one hopes on fortress compounds, truth, with a certain share pissemizma.

I get there until platforms and'll take a look still times. But now looked have Tim, and stumbled on such a string:
Spare Connector Packs - contains 6 connectors, each having an average breaking strain of 32lb.

T. E. Indeed written 32lb. But this on stilts full, sentiment full real situation:
Used not for metodnoy snap, and for compounds paternostera and the main.
The main was on the very moment Shimano Tehnium Tribal 0.25mm (breaking - 5.7 kg);
Pater Noster (disambiguation) stems on a line GLOBE Polaris 0.35mm (breaking - 10.22 kg);
Between them the Connector Drennan Method Connector;
Under zatsepe on the tree trough, the fishing line is was neatly it's on hand and without course got tighter. In end nepovrezhdennaya noose the main proved I have in the hands of. Later 2 days I again fell on this a body of water, and familiar guard does authorized me the feeder and Pater Noster (disambiguation) with razognutym Connector, which he dismantled while swimming at night on Different Bank (they very watch the water body are, and regularly return, if you gonna notify that have you was and just an where, then making the value of ~ 95-100 Grzywna (, then trough, spharischen all that fishing). After exploring, the Connector was, uh, dragged out from rubber shell and razognut in half. The fishing line is is tearing on node under the smooth workers from the (on checking operating) under 6.6 kg (higher billed). Respectively, if would it has kept real 32lb, then it's torn would noose the main, but raze not the Connector.

Romeo wrote:

I soon on fishing'm going to go. When and get a picture of this with telephone receiver option. Importantly not forget.
All-??? believe that ledkor and method compatible only under using clips otherwise can be under steep of a fish an exit into obscurity.!
P.S. Began write post but then thought that on detail by nothing not will explain that want. In general as will opportunity get a picture of this and amply'll show.

In the past year kolkhozilsya with inlaynom and lidkorom (after cyprinids kept and tackle shop hard was to move). In end works this errand on behalf of. Option see two to justify lidkora:
1. Will abandon on signalizatorakh fidernye stick (differences from karpovoy fishing - zero);
2. Bottom sees petty shell, under which trophy carp realistically can a natter the groundwork / shoklider. Have us such karpodromov very little, and so option not strongly a good, compound only In-@-@ line, without any the deaf options, otherwise fish 100% not can free themselves from snap. Compound with the main exclusively noose in the noose. This if we, of course, are talking about safe services for fish.

The pipe protivozakruchivatel - at all see don't need under using lidkorov. Wasn that as option with use of thin bezopletochnykh lidkorov ('s Climax new Hunters Braid) + harvest on "Craig's straightedge does."

Carlos wrote:

Over the carp? In April? Not quite?

Geu. Already tower's tearing up. ARGUMENTY renounce all Holy even on gender engine bed harvest. It is time to start. :crazyfun: If'll catch the necessarily khfotki'll post an. And so all better than homes sofas glazing :flag:

You not think, think. I understand that this clean water Russian, but and sho do about it. Although on a reservoir far despite to go see the week ago ??? one karpika have on poltorushku. For Briedisi's the water still got to warm up and if even such a couple fish them able the d extremely been happy. Fishing will tell!

Mostly want to new gear get used - this the main goal!

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2012 12:17:33)

Vertex wrote:

compound only In-@-@ line, without any the deaf options, otherwise fish 100% not can free themselves from snap. Compound with the main exclusively noose in loop. This if we, of course, are talking about safe services for fish.

In-in and I for such approach :flag: Greetings coworker.. :cool: I Israels right to-layn directly the main'm editing this and if perishing quite the conch has the power an appalling the up soft protective through which just coolly under steep of a the main will pass.

Romeo wrote:

When-in and I for such approach Greetings coworker.. I to-layn directly the main'm editing this and if perishing quite the conch has the power an appalling the up soft protective through which just coolly under steep of a the main will pass.

Can be lidkor put smooth, I his name higher look, you have signed. He without opletki, and medvezhkovskaya's a seashell its not of solidity in the past year on 9-ket will carpe, I I do not what razor and what carp should be, to his shears off. :)
Me often seems, that most goes on about tactics "with endowments of, and even better supply for the reservoir and from above still nemnozhechko." Not worth, as the me, ugrublyat snap. On advice duffy333, I now am learning in the local an aquarium carrying karpika to 5-meeting on dog leashes but also subtler. Until that maximum that has ever managed, this reach 3.7 extricate on 0.14 ceasing. Want until: 0.10 down. And at all await the warm water, to the same nauchitsya on amurakh, here is there fighter and head motylyaet densely.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 12 2012 12:23:43)

Romeo wrote:

powers. Ah'll catch the necessarily khfotki'll post an

You if not you catch, then would still spit it out - a montage I mean in mind.

Romeo wrote:

I understand that this clean water Russian, but and sho do about it.

Yes is true all, what wait and quit smoking 3 days weekends. Than feed planning on? Only not talk less, that their blends - or you already the fuck are you going meat-fish-liver in prikormki domeshivat? Or focus will only on sprays?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore .2 h.