All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland 2

Championship World 2015. Holland 2

Posts 151 to 180 of 364

But increasingly would still thank you our instruction. Beauties :cool:

Romeo wrote:

A prikin anglam will, too, that sucks

Have them all type of-have mandated. A command took and this importantly. :cool:

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (Jul 12 2015 17:38:55)

The kind I almost expert :D

+1

Uffda team Russia it's a shame. "Zero" added in the second round deprived their command medals.

benderr wrote:

out of think, that the bad Wang's from my countryman. Likely we're fourth

:crazy: ah ShO?

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 12 2015 17:47:38)

We 7’s in a result
Romeo virtually fell.

Last edited by TUR (Jul 12 2015 17:49:13)

Regrettable outcome! Higher heads not will jump! Good fellows our and thank you for fight!

TUR wrote:

Romeo virtually fell.

I vangoval that the angles the first second the Dutch third Hungarians. All would nothing but bitch okay the Dutch, BUT as the French the? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa head plavittso.

Romeo wrote:

uffda team Russia it's a shame. "Zero" added in the second round deprived their command medals.
Signature avtoraPravilnyy style wins! - "Pgashu panyat and pgastit" (with) Nu wins same

They his the translator by the already decided guarantee you a in forecast weather

Geo wrote:

be worn by The Worthy outcome! Higher heads not will jump!

Such an outcome because with fish tank was tense, all right. If would fish the good was would tempovoy the the angles were would out of reach. On such a fishing trip have them class basically untouchable.. In my opinion of course. And our team given "abundance" fish in our reservoirs go probing around fish in principle keeps managing. The trouble with coaching staff composition. From this and the trouble the.

And minds concentrated by me hazy doubts that ??? The in full measure helped and coaching Headquarters. Want be wrong. But as something so. Blanket bad luck his effectively deprived gold in lichke. But am confident still have him ahead :flag:

+1

DM100 wrote:

they his the translator by the already decided guarantee you a in forecast weather

Javadxan, too, blogs ulybnul.

Our good fellows, cabinet members – Secretary local Dutch and Germans
All’get

In any case “one of the most steadily pro athletes to Worlds :cool:

Four ones and if am not mistaken two a three this're screwed. Lucas comrades with steeply :cool: He is worth in one a cohort with male :)

Glad for him. All zlopykhatelyam spite nor on that has proven that he cool :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 12 2015 18:01:02)

+2

And there is already final Protocols in lichke?

Romeo wrote:

DM100 написал(а):они своего транслятора комментатора уже решили трудоустроить в прогноз погодыАга тоже коммент улыбнул...
            Подпись автораПравильный стиль победит! - "Пгашу панять и пгастить" (с) Ну победит же

а белорусы злые , минуса мне хренячат
РБ ПРОДУЛА !

DM100 wrote:

and the Belarusians evil, minus me khrenyachat
RB I wish they'd lose!

Ah without grievances but the most the angry in topic you why the. Belarus a small country and athletes there not so many. That can - show.

+1

Romeo wrote:

DM100 написал(а):а белорусы злые , минуса мне хренячатРБ ПРОДУЛА !Ну без обид но самый злой в теме ты почему то... Беларусь небольшая страна и спортсменов там не так много... что могут - показывают...
            Подпись автораПравильный стиль победит! - "Пгашу панять и пгастить" (с) Ну победит же

так я же не прикасался к ним, соображалка у них не работает, потому и продули

Romeo wrote:

In any case “one of the most steadily pro athletes to Worlds
Four ones and if am not mistaken two a three this're screwed. Lucas comrades with steeply He is worth in one a cohort with male
Glad for him. All zlopykhatelyam spite nor on that has proven that he cool
Edited Romeo (Today 18 :01: 2)
Signature avtoraPravilnyy style wins! - "Pgashu panyat and pgastit" (with) Nu wins same

One 6 - aea after either missed or not zmenshuє Loshkіnikh dosyagnen. Ee?a statistics.

Alexey - Uh- - Not gonna! Ate Normund truth for 3-'s little slapping wrote, then in feudalism was would 200%

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/9u74z.jpg

+2

DM100 wrote:

so I same not touched to them, it upstairs have them not works, because and streets

It upstairs have them works not worse our. But not a fart. I. They have no "as the flagship of" :crazy:

Lara's’s organs is Peter
Alas, only silver. The first Antonio da Fonseca Portugal (

Good fellows all, and Russians and Ukrainians and Belarussians! Importantly that with fish tank we ??? worked out and that have been able on all 100% have made. A separate play Lech Strashnomu! Vanguyu him place in soon trenerskom composition. And in independence from seats - a letter of BRAVO, YOU reliance team, and am confident have made all possible! A good championship, many of emotions! Raise, me hearties for all brothers Slavs!

+4

Again one zone have our fell out ((as the not on itself. And for Lyoshku, yesterday upset. How badly he the bricks, not afraid to this words, the outcome training facilities on face. To example, initially weeks (Sep 7) have him was only one fish, have Anglii 3-4. And the end result says only one thing - professionalism.

Last edited by Dudia (Jul 12 2015 18:17:10)

Vadkh
As on me, an excellent outcome. :cool:

+1

DM100 wrote:

Romeo написал(а):

DM100 написал(а):а белорусы злые , минуса мне хренячатРБ ПРОДУЛА !Ну без обид но самый злой в теме ты почему то... Беларусь небольшая страна и спортсменов там не так много... что могут - показывают...

так я же не прикасался к ним, соображалка у них не работает, потому и продули

Подпись автора

"If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better..." (c)  offical Ukrainian rep at United Nations Yuriy Sergeyev twitter

А вы что выиграли? Вы лично.
Ваши сборники красавцы, сделали все что могли 7-е место. Наши выступили так же исходя из своего опыта - 12-е. И это вроде как не последние места, и даже не во второй половине таблицы. Так что оставьте свою желчь себе.

+12

AKVALANGIST wrote:

of his all, and Russians and Ukrainians and Belarussians! Importantly that with fish tank we ??? worked out and that have been able on all 100% have made. A separate play Lech Strashnomu! Vanguyu him place in soon trenerskom composition. And in independence from seats - a letter of BRAVO, YOU reliance team, and am confident have made all possible! A good championship, many of emotions! Raise, me hearties for all brothers Slavs!

Javadxan you tudv still and pugacha you write down :D Guys young and are full forces, now on the international arena they are gaining most valuable - experience. I not the first year know audits and pugacha, guys cutting fish everywhere and in any conditions. Alik Ivan Taranov (footballer) - a good overtake torchbearer, was pleased watch his enleve literally 3 weeks the :)

+2

AKVALANGIST wrote:

of his all, and Russians and Ukrainians and Belarussians

Moldovans-super good fellows!

+2

Ларин_Петр wrote:

How on me, an excellent outcome. :cool:

The very a :cool: But was very big chance gold get. Simply it's a shame.

Such a sense of that anglikov with Olimp bounce virtually it is unrealistic until. Dominate bezzagovorochno.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland 2