All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland 2

Championship World 2015. Holland 2

Posts 241 to 270 of 364

And Worlds in Serbia in next year on what type increased the be held?

Romeo wrote:

A Worlds in Serbia in next year on what type increased the be held?

Canal, but in this year he's a little shaggy and's. ? as will on the next year.

Night wrote:

Skyfall opinion of many Russian athletes, this "concrete burden" on today’s day the best torchbearer trades abroad.
On diversity tactician and ability to think him there is no equals.
Likely, full I with sector.

Not pay any attention. Him with of Donetsk know best.... :D

+1

margulis wrote:

Don’t pay any attention. Him with of Donetsk know best....

Facts. Only facts :) burden he and in Africa burden. Reasons this already the second deal. :dontknow:

The official Newsweek on the second day ChM 2015 from organizers of tournament’s:

Romeo wrote:

Facts on. Only facts

As the saying goes: "Not stay out of this in a foreign’with its statutes" (with) ;)

футболер wrote:

John the Revelator / Lilian, Podskajite, have athletes your team on shirts TM "Brain." Sponsor team Moldova "-house "Ugandans?

Yes. Ibis helped. For that he thank you. Like guys been caught with the Braine or used his in miksakh. The details me unknown. Will visit and could show up themselves.

Last edited by Lilian (Jul 13 2015 10:36:48)

+1

fm967 wrote:

A de Rіznіchenko propav (Duffy)? A lyubiv grafіki malyuvati on zones. Of motion of the the first one ? DoriaLAN day.

This OK on yes same OK - has vanished from betting with your social network on couple of days and have same seething o.o. Everyone, emerged I already, emerged :D Are graphics. Perhaps even today.

So prikolno revere what here ponapisyvali for these days. If roll back emotions, then focused glance only on governing Romeo and TUR :dontknow: “Without grievances all the rest of the.

Have my "of loss of" was for a good reason the reason - anniversary of the wedding. And family for me sacred. So that this weekend-& was without betting with your social network and fishing. And even without mobile phone do. I.e. quite :flirt:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 13 2015 14:21:53)

+5

margulis wrote:

How the saying goes: "Not stay out of this in a foreign’with its statutes" (with)

If would so thought all viewers sport, then and sport the not was would as phenomena. I arguing against as the viewer. And me as the viewer be seeing things burden. "Need understand and forgive" (with) :dontknow:

Is worth congratulate also team of England copper to gold in command Monster in another times.
Particularly has excelled the very Adam, which I mentioned in previous consternation about also leschakh.
This torchbearer in fact torn out of the hands gold have team team France, which has topped on latest hour's competition until past seconds, but for 5 seconds until the final whistle Adam caught a white bream weight 500 grams, which and has brought victory over team France with a gap just mere 0.5 bala.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/s4WBx.jpg

Report companies Preston about latest hour's riveting struggle second days Worlds here:

https://www.prestoninnovations.com/News … or-England

+3

DM100 wrote:

but for 5 seconds until the final whistle Adam caught a white bream weight 500 grams, which and has brought victory over team France with a gap just mere 0.5 bala.

Nerves reinforced concrete :cool:

Romeo wrote:

margulis написал(а):Как говориться: "Не лезь в чужой монастырь со своим уставом" (с)Если бы так думали все зрители спорта, то и спорта то не было бы как явления... я рассуждаю как зритель... и мне как зрителю мерещится баласт... "нужно понять и простить" (с)
            Подпись автораПравильный стиль победит! - "Пгашу панять и пгастить" (с) Ну победит же

Я думаю спортсменов балластом называть не стоит, они были выжаты как лимон после соревнований.
Тоже самое касается даже Стивена Рингера.
Вероятно вмешались высшие силы.
Это поледнее сообщение от комментатора сборной РФ Ivan123 с места событий:

"Кратко на эмоциях.
По репортажу он велся на бегу и вроде в этот раз почти совсем точно кроме французов которых не было видно не первый не второй тур понять не могу как и они ловили тихо четко без толпы и никто из других команд их не видел.
Господь Бог в этот раз был совсем не на нашей стороне(((((((
Смотрите результаты и делайте выводы сами.
Мы как никогда не были близки к золоту и абсолютному титаническая работа на тренировках те тактические хитрости что мы нашли и то как мы поняли водоем это было лучшее из всех команд.
От работали на отлично тренер и спортсмены все было идиально процесс и коллектив.
Не фарт друзья ( и не други) это невероятный не фарт в моей повседневной жизни такого не фарта не было(((((
Минус кефаль у Паши в первом туре невероятные бонусы на последних минутах у конкурентов ну не было у Паши рыбы в секторе сегодня просто не было здесь такая специфика водоема есть такие сектора((((
А1 у партугала... За 5 мин до финиша лещ у англа на первом забросе лещ у венгра и все .... Таких фатальных невезух десяток другой найдется.... Любую бы убрать и результат был бы другой.
Я не представляю даже что можно было и где сделать лучше нам. Это максимум по тренерской работе работе команды и отдельно взятых спортсменов.
Здесь было горячо и близко наше золото бронза ни о чем((((
Блестящая команда и спортсмены адский труд и результат который черт побери абсолютно не заслуженный абсолютно(((("

Romeo wrote:

DM100 написал(а):но за 5 секунд до финального свистка Адам поймал подлещика весом 500 грамм, который и принес победу над сборной Франции с разрывом всего 0.5 балла.Нервы железобетонные 
            Подпись автораПравильный стиль победит! - "Пгашу панять и пгастить" (с) Ну победит же

и я о том же ... железобетонные нервы часть спортсмена мастер класса.
он кстати и поплавочник тоже

Ponastavyat tug ropes 0.1 and a mullet, really harvest go :)

Romeo wrote:

Ponastavyat tug ropes 0.1 and mullet harvest go :)

You fools, and took would ceasing adds 0.3 and kryukan 2 and shrimp in the pourer and were would in chocolate. :crazyfun:

+1

Podskajite, please, and why in this year in team team Russia not ???? participation Kolganov and Dumchev? Can already was discussed, I as something missed this information from mind.

Crazy wrote:

Say, is, please, and why in this year in team team Russia not ???? participation Kolganov and Dumchev?

A giraffe (oiaoi coaches) big, him know best....
Have them same there is no selection viewings. On whom pointed out "would ukazuyuiy" the and went.

Crazy wrote:

and why in this year in team team Russia not ???? participation Kolganov and Dumchev?

Perhaps coaches not invited.

DM100 wrote:

It stands congratulate also team of England copper to gold in the command Monster in another times.
Particularly has excelled the very Adam, which I mentioned in previous consternation about also leschakh.
This torchbearer in fact torn out of the hands gold have team team France, which has topped on latest hour's competition until past seconds, but for 5 seconds until the final whistle Adam caught a white bream weight 500 grams, which and has brought victory over team France with a gap just mere 0.5 bala.

Report companies Preston about latest hour's riveting struggle second days Worlds here:

https://www.prestoninnovations.com/News … or-England

Adam undoubtedly cool, but Xi, that without forensic aid not go off, namely gave final hooter belatedly in seconds 25. Here is and is obtained, that Adam its fish tank caught not quite 'cause honestly, unionized gold have France and ints Russia has. If this truth (pro judges and 25 sec, i.e.-whether greatness of the in over villainy? And highly indebted whether so worship in Anglososov, although their team undoubtedly a strong. If each time occur changes in rules directly before themselves Worlds and in move go guys The Bench. On's a scratch, then The English something fear, and means themselves on 100% not confident and respectively their not only can be, but and need Taylor.

+2

Team Ukraine with a worthy address! Good fellows.

Crazy wrote:

Say, is, please, and why in this year in team team Russia not ???? participation Kolganov and Dumchev? Can already was discussed, I as something missed this information from mind.

Team Russia were formed maybe from team winner host Russia 2014 and the runner-ups in personal Monster host Russia and Cup Russia 2014.
Vitaly and Andrei not are trapped in their the number of.

Last edited by Night (Jul 13 2015 17:46:08)

I congratulate collections! Worthy sensationally! :cool:
Await the detailed the report :cool:

sava2011 wrote:

And highly indebted whether so worship in Anglososov, although their team undoubtedly a strong.

Worship in, to be sure, not worth, but and calling the English back anglososami, too, not very correctly. I.M.H.O.,

+1

D.Alexey@ wrote:

worship in, to be sure, not worth, but and calling the English back anglososami, too, not very correctly. In my opinion

If I someone offended, then am asking forgiveness, but if pro 25 sec. Truth, then I was maximally usually the. On this about can be was and other words pick a. :flag:

+4

Thank you men! We extremities were united by and maintaining my how could. Outcome a normal, but there is and first place, to which we shall come sooner or later.

Vadkh wrote:

Assholes, and took would ceasing adds 0.3 and kryukan 2 and shrimp in the pourer and were would in chocolate.

It, Vadim, not 0.3, and 0.5 ceasing on pelengasa place. And a hook - correctly, 2. And on it shamat orange color of - from trawling window) A in general riveting for fans tournament have! After all to the last of seconds such a struggle commanded! They caught mass of andrenalina. Thank you children teams Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova and their a letter of!

+1

Good fellows! Ur! Ur! Ur!

Steven Ringer (disambiguation) goes to home:

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/iTEnF.jpg

Romeo wrote:

I closing. Me minds concentrated by hazy doubts that for him someone stood during tours from trenerskogo staff.

Serious assumption, strange, that until now no one not wrote rebutting, hope simply not noticed :dontknow:

Father his accurately stood behind, as always :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2015. Holland 2