All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets man Duffy)

Sheets man Duffy)

Posts 421 to 450 of 573

duffy333- and as was happening with Auftragserteilung of blasting - nibble has been improving or zatukhal? Bo on Embankment I until not rallied, but there, where I enleve (this troshki higher :D) on the swamp, 'm the one lining build, in camping on CHAMPION And zakilushnymi podleschikami, and on one-two boys bigger than others, but as only a jet of give - all, can be flock. Under desire and with podvyperdom can be nakovyryat petty matter, but in a whole axiom "stream-fish" not works created.

Ah somewhere also with blast became worse. Indeed do need was: - to be reconstructed. Struck me, that part of fish "blew away out there" where keep it down, and part of climbed a bit over upside - without the passage in size penyka on meter tight leash even with easy crocheted type 1810 / composed of 2210 nothing particularly not was biting,. And in bream rest not saw sense so as on together of rods around the Bank (in obozrimykh the framework) his not saw. Yes and on hands, too,.

Carlos wrote:

duffy333 - in a whole axiom "stream-fish" not works IMoje.

. On my observations wrapped in silk and feathers not fish, and fodder, whom she nurtures (saw would you as a flock of bream'm so amped right now spring upward downstream on desna's, as dolphins by drawing a some on the surface water and the salons powerful stream them not afield. So every place works on ways with presence of seed of blasting and without, in one place stream change roils nibble, in another contrary. Case so, that has place a small a cat pass on the way tide and a jet of's been encouraging upward, here is fish and exits in side, where it more conveniently been able to subsist off or is brewing in tier. Matters and force tide and direction and force wind, which in turn promotes peremeshivaniyu strata water, on which still and involves for. Conclusion, all need inspect camping on E. One thing and the same place under different conditions and folded forestry knowledge in its "therefore" WordPad, to then systemizing and correctly apply.

Halves of boiled pea plants I think impossible particularly deflate with trawling in Dnieper River. Especially when you're fishing for under brovkoy or between spots clams-dreyseny. I on each a fishing trip under Bank'm dropping balls with prikormkoy - it helpful and watch as she works, and as color changes or not changes in during time. Yes, the entire "dust" with the passage time is deflating or sedaetsya ogolteloy a little somethin '. But a major and heavy faction (halves of pea plants, grain maize, major pastonchino) remains on place. Even waves of from flowing "posudin" not fully flushing anything down the drain this faction. Especially there where is rocky temporary road filling with trawling. But on bottom the all quieter will.
I wrote not pro new and neoblovlennye seats, pro those that sorely tested years and by many sketches. Observed one thing: All "rules" more-less work in the years with as a flash flood and average forces and higher. With such "bezpavodkovoy" Spring on Dnieper River, as in this year have us, all goes very differently - ??? ?? ? ? on Kyiv Cottage people with the most early Spring turnips scratching the :dontknow: Fish highly unsteady - there where in the usual year dozen little slapping-zakilushnikov lovilos now 1-2 in the best case. And the far not ?????.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 14 2014 21:31:02)

Alexcd83 wrote:

120 gr. Trough wrapped in silk and feathers for a moment, How same OK kindest pea plants the not will throws himself at your feet

Have 120 one 420 grams trough there is the cord, on which in fatter water and acts pressure, while leading to "sduvaniyu." Have halves of pea plants there is shingle, the conch has the power, for which he is worth on place.

+1

And than thinner cord, those easier the feeder can be use. I with its nanofilom 8lb enleve with kormushkami 110-120gr there where stalechniki balls weight 150 g challenge. But because nanofil thinner than token by stalki 0.18. And thinner than m kiddin almost times in 2.

Alexcd83 wrote:

How would this nor strange sounded, but know, that fish, not scraps ,-catchers on stick limpet-like with boats!

Ah so better idea you can ask around about asked those who there but - all as and in previous years or account for work, to to capture fish? And the well there where us there is no. My familiar, which gets caught not the first day with boats say, that in this season on "favorite beds" fish there is no, that she quite in other places, that seek need with ekholotom and not fact, that finding she is bite, that sinets the brain implementing various with right complement any size and on any conceals. Although on ekholotam fish in Dnieper River lack. And I them believe. But already and himself wondered about purchase 2-local inflatable boats. In any case in items use to anyone.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 14 2014 22:07:34)

duffy333 wrote:

But already and himself wondered about purchase 2-local inflatable boats. In any case in items use to anyone.

. Think, that such boat problems will not solve, if only not will emerge desire to harvest to on tip here in some in advance a famous and razvedannom place with frequent his to the controversial. Enjoyed and'm using different fiberglass camping on K. 'm customizing their under Made to Order owners, yes and its mean. Troublesome this attractive opportunity, had forced fiderom poorly with this combine, if only not use the boat as transport for delivery themselves and as depots on any from islands, where less people and respectively more opportunities to solitary experience in his hobby 8-) But it must be quite spacious, speed (to not lose time. And everything else as and with auto. T. E. Revizii tehnice, taxes, place parking, regular care, Bunkering and vast. And etc :flag:

+1

Buying inflatable "galoshes are" is viewed only with perspective industrialized fishing to on tip here. And no shataniy with witnessed for white fish and other khyshnikom. All as wrote - in advance known seats and had forced white puppies were born. Ah and can for delivery prikormki on point under karpovoy it comes to shagging.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 14 2014 23:55:47)

duffy333
" . Not discarded, that this fostered and replacing on DM100 shtatnogo knee and done on River Top’- the latest harsher and worse quiet under strike about clip-on earring on zabrose.
Although and his stream substantially did. "

Interested in "zagibaemost" on devices up DM160 in comparison with configuration DM100 + river top kit.
DM160 will better keep a jet of and how?
No one did test with combination different shipments on that underpin sticks dm100, dm100 + kit, dm160?
Interestingly was would see.

duffy333 wrote:

Nu so better idea you can ask around about asked those who there but - all as and in previous years or account for work, to to capture fish?

Sergei, and not talk less even. In this year "have dipped" before, that began harvest there, where bream lovilsya on days. Otherwise get his you catch. And work realistically need. I mentioned even pro tubes protivozakruchivateli (with 2009 their not bought these in hands).

And after all, as well in past years was. Eiaee there "where bream there is no in principle." And well lovilos.

Have them tests so - respectively and capacity different. To compare khevik and extra-khevik incorrect approach, in my opinion. A clear deal, that DM160 better holds a jet of. And with him can be harvest, when need a there's gravy a net weight 150 g. With DM100 even with River Keith this already and very visibly, and better simply not to do - there's too much weight rods up on core coursework they already derp. Although I has tried as something 8-).
DM100 with the whale type until 120gr test has - at any have EBM River interestingly precisely such test. Under replace shtatnogo knee with vershinkoy on Hollow Top’is changing build rods up in principle - place it becomes faster and sobrannee. Even if put on DM100 done from DM160 (green, for example) option with River Keith will faster and harsher.

duffy333 wrote:

Purchase inflatable "galoshes are" is viewed only with perspective industrialized fishing to on tip here. And no shataniy with witnessed for white fish and other khyshnikom. All as wrote - in advance known the setting for and had forced white puppies were born. Ah and can for delivery prikormki on point under karpovoy it comes to shagging.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 22 :55: 47)

Piece of shit anyway less 250 centimeters-and without motor not requires registration, tekhosmotrov and vast and etc, but buy would still better directly have producer with full package documents and buy certificates so as can muscle to go talk and ask even on subject not stolen whether.

Yesterday after lunch jumped on Embankment. Wanted to on 3-4 scale,, but from-for congestion in side traditionally had to stop on 6-7 stairs.
After lunch on sees normal - the sun moves away and in the shadows parapet sit well normally. Stumbling kaneshna warmed strongly, but can be around themselves with a little water irrigate and sit type in steam room
For as for this seats was highly decent - in the early industrialized fishing (about 16-00) there's gravy 90gr with gruntozatsepami on 40m was on the brink of breakdown. Then at all had to such a same 110gr questioning. Very many nitchatki and other algae in thicker water suggested - harvest very visibly And if under under the serif sintsa or gustery "capture will" still and beam grass on vymatyvanii particularly not the economically, then under more major fish this fraught with - was the only poklevka something bigger than others (classical "leschevaya" - with got me to shoot done and enjoyable zhimami), but in the process vyvazhivaniya the feeding trough in thicker water "caught" have a hell of tuft grass and as a consequence there's gravy went on beneath the, and fish on meter tight leash tsepanulas between of stones already quite not far from Bank. As outcome peretertyy ceasing 0.18 from Maver Red Devil
At all with cool was not very - sinets with gusteroy yes and the without much encouraging. Fodder - goroh with adding sypukhi "for of polyurethane." I have killed only on tuft red (halves of) and with povodkami 90-110sm. White in dance with you was. Have neighbors with white, mastyrkoy and foam affairs were no matter. Within semblance-little slapping not saw. When in light, started leader was coming, then was amused highly small number of develop.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

. Very many nitchatki and other algae in thicker water suggested - harvest very visibly.

Particularly "dopekaet" is moss green color of - she very oppressive, and raze not flies away with snap, the leash, hook :tired:.

Here is under term "nitchatka" I had in view this slime - realistically as building block hangs himself on tackle :tired: Plus on vymatyvanii for puffed and a tulip all time look need. I have even with the shock of leader (nanofil 8lb + Siikor 38lb) on DM100 with vershinkoy # 4 all was more-less normal. But tulip, rings done and especially knot shock constantly accounted for brush your.

Alexcd83 wrote:

A still strongly its killing, when 10 mines're trying to untying KMT, which together with with algae transformed in one thing whole and when don, that this is not realistically, crusts off his and knitting a new

Not know, I have Pater Noster (disambiguation) squarely on of shock - I simply crashed bridal entire this can kick out with him.

Alexcd83 wrote:

pics, that bulls not dragged on red. And the ershey and a young bull there simply a fucking fortune, even colonies Nassarius shells this are not rare

Bull, isn't he intends to on point if the other fish there is no - as only emerges someone bigger than others, he is withdrawing under stones and ceased with booking. In really the early industrialized fishing I caught a couple bulls, but then raskormil point and they family.
Clams there lack. But she enough petty. Several times the feeder-bullet from Doc's had been bugging fully carload of such melkorakushkoy - on start vymatyvaniya was a sense of easy chains, but the thin metal the lifeline to the this trough easily cuts this hold a shell up. I have model with metal an eye is fixed.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 31 2014 13:18:23)

duffy333 wrote:

. Clams there lack. But she enough petty. Several times the feeder-bullet from Doc's had been bugging fully carload of such melkorakushkoy - on start vymatyvaniya was a sense of easy chains, but the thin metal the lifeline to the this trough easily cuts this hold a shell up. I have model with metal an eye is fixed.

Certify, so as and I have was several similar situations with the feeding trough Bullet (with gruntozatsepami) from Doc's’s organs is 60.
And this significantly better, than hang up trough the other design from-for their getting caught in clam shell :rolleyes:.
Yes and a (bleep) smashed, after drawing the from trough, the conch has the power itself-on itself is different complement to prikormke! :cool:

Until people on sees is preparing-trains before a bream-2014, I "has appeared with distance there is" and went on KVKh (Kyiv created) - I have in this season already were good fishing there. Yes and and with by Alex King a few days ago we lost them on plotve and gustere.
I far not British - became virtually on levees GES. From pleasant: Morning warm, calm and at all beauty. On place met some He-Who from known - someone only arrived, and someone with night sat. From objectionable: Under Bank meters on 20 least had a "Zelenka's" - petty-petty alga, which and creates "flowering" water. Under Bank was not water, and at all any green goo. On arrival home I entire clothes sent immediately same in laundry - was the entire in green spots and stains.
Because of this "evils" had to harvest relatively far - on 55-56 metres (70 gather steam; PXR4000). There and "Zelenka's" already like not was, and as times sval with "the table" terminated. Udilishche Garbolino G-Max 13ft. The cord 10lb. Tooling Israel’s right to-layn "on version of Zoom-and." Leashes are 0.104 Kolmik ksilo 60-100sm. Hooks Maver Qatana # # 12-16. Fish-sicles G-Stream Premium Sport. Grain cannabis carefully roast, and then razmolotye on enough a major faction. Spelt be scattered the lords of the until some kind of crumbly fortune, zadipovannoe with the evening Skopeksom and on the morning consolidate the same sypukhoyv separating the form of. Trough-bullets in small size from Doc's’s organs is 60 in traditional transportation 30gr and 50 g of. The nozzle sitch: Nasadochnyy night crawlers, the boot, oparysh, Custer, grain wheat (zaparennye in thermos).
From-for singled small size feeders decided to harvest "in pace." Good G-Max is famously for this licked - as on authoritarianism, so and in weight. I not often enleve with this pounder so me not Realtors be surprised the as it accurately puts an the feeder on point - no "couple of meters there, couple of meters here" as have my Augusta 12.6 on made it 40m +
Somewhere with fifth zabrosa fish indicated its presence on point - crap and just lame-o. Began picking the likely and tug ropes. The first was caught sinets. Under than poklevka dramatically differed from what this fish Pre doing in Dnieper River - she was mega-accurate as for fish in 100gr. I at all thought, that this bull, isn't he just has th'odd one. Then tighten up Blicca bjoerkna and plovichka. Adding fried and peremolotoy cannabis directly in the feeder well podstegivalo poklevki precisely on falling nozzles.
Than more raskarmlival point, those larger spy fish. However options bait all time accounted for to change and lists. When on Handguards hook # 12 has spread grain wheat, but on poddev a couple moths, took the bait on falling here is such a simpatishnaya plotvitsa:

http://se.uploads.ru/t/BpiWn.jpg

Not poklevka was, and purely karpovyy the crease done. Later some time still one such took the bait so same on falling. About 10 rose wind - directly-on. Had to reverse trough-bullets with 30gr on 50 g of, to dobrasyvat until point. Entire "Zelenka" soon has brought down under Bank astonishing streak of in 6-7 meters. But together with this somewhere vanished and the entire fish: Different "dances with bells" nothing particularly not provided - poklevki were isolated and bezsistemnymi. In 12 became flock and already "under curtain" took another batonistuyu plotvitsu.
If honestly, then fishing was labor, but comfortable. The entire fish ruthlessly drowned.

Morning will become: Rollers on CP on levees intercepted that on the way there, that back - machine big, nasty, KhZ, that there Creator cel bad luck.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 14 2014 20:05:10)

+19

duffy333 wrote:

machine big, nasty, KhZ, that there Creator cel bad luck.

Even try deal: An AK-47 off yes couple of "RPG-18 Poux" :hobo:

Recognized what the the trouble with this zelenkoy, on sees, too, goo from it.
A dace Angelin!

BAMBUR wrote:

Znamo deal: An AK-47 off yes couple of "RPG-18 Poux"

You are you laughing at, and me each time under such stops "are asked" get my Korumovskiy kofr for udilisch and lodge an content. I already was accustomed.

Волжанин wrote:

recognized what the the trouble with this zelenkoy, on Canal Street's, too, goo from it.

Feel hot. Rains there is no. Here is she and set "last Concert tour" :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 14 2014 21:09:36)

Were today with co-players (Alex and and) on Canal Street's with 6 until 11 - as times on 3-it ladder, there where will is conducted Osinniy bream-2014 (a competition in personal the actual test for forums eeaaneiai House for fisherman).
From good:
Fish - as dirt, of blasting special not was - feeders 80gr for eyes on 40-50 metres been lacking.
From bad:
Fish modicum and many, but she, first, is worth in 2-3 meters away from trawling (the depth of 6m - she on 4m, the depth of widths 8m - she on 5-6m), second, very-very proshennaya - she your belly was fed, otozhrannaya and judging by around the with nutrition she has all in order, third, is worth she all ??? locally - on certain made it in certain places, which very depend on terrain trawling. Now understandable why alone seats from some whom from stalechnikov are considered "kozyrnymi", and other there is no.
Where know, that fish many? At dawn she so used to walk primary over the top - and here, and there, everywhere! Ah and then my zabrasyvaemym ekholotomwe punched a hole in point industrialized fishing. Until the early fishing and after. Highly interestingly and informative it turned out.
Fishing under all under this was very labor. Although and sintsy grams on 400 vletali, and Blicca bjoerkna of cute sizes. But little slapping have us not was. So same as not saw their have near camped stalechnikov. If honestly, then we at all have them nothing not saw.

Text or: On the way back stopped by to give Alexa, and then to drive past Lake Telbin monitored for as from him’BMW anything like an X5 o.o.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 17 2014 18:25:59)

Sergei give me some pointers in late fish managed lower, that you has shown your "chachka"?

There is no, not managed :disappointed: I for 4 hours caught 14 fish - sinets and Blicca bjoerkna. What we only not did - were only "local successes" and no system. Under than ????? of us three figures worked its grains the length of the tug ropes and their nozzles :tired: But one thing was the general leashes are were quite nekorotkimi. And after the end of the industrialized fishing log showed fish and in those places, where nutritious, and in those far wore out fodder from sectors higher downstream on. But again same she was in 4.6 2.5m from trawling.
Have all were different prikormki. Local Ukrainian producers, but different. I as already usually in the last time eiaee on G-Stream in version Sport + Feder in ratio 1 :1.

duffy333 wrote:

usage: On the way back stopped by to give Alexa, and then to drive past Lake Telbin monitored for as from him’BMW anything like an X5 :eek:

And where precisely he there stopped by? (Live alongside lake).

Somehow nasadkam fish Southern preference in dependence point industrialized fishing and from distance there is?

duffy333 wrote:

fish modicum and many, but she, first, is worth in 2-3 metres from trawling (the depth of 6m - she on 4m, the depth of widths 8m - she on 5-6m)

Such a the on the screen ekholota this rate for a white fish. On bottom only pike perch and catfish. Exception early Spring and very Boeings autumn, zimovalnaya hole.
From personal of a multi-year practice 8-)
Log Lowrance Elite-5 DSI :cool:

What 1500 meters, if they fish taking in thicker povodkami not less turret until?!
I correctly understood?

I sat the most upper downstream on, Alex for me, and below all and. Distance there is initially from 40 until 60 gather steam; ('10 "or above), but then all pershli on roughly same - terrain all ??? gives its.
I have the entire fish on different options with pinkoy and oparikom. Have Alexa without nasadochnogo very particularly not was biting,. Have and-and like Red worked - I have on him nor trigger not was, but includes bull, isn't he in tsepu with clean off with a shotgun defence wakes up aggressivity running herself ragged on cheers. Brad some% -)

Alexcd83 wrote:

duffy333
But as with a young bull things are? I so understood, that not strongly your motor-he you.

Ah as say. If not to lend survivors components in fodder, then he must not particularly torture. I nor very, nor worm in prikormku not gave as times so.
Moreover bull, isn't he not sickened by, if another and more a major fish there is on point - he shuganyy itself. Fish on point was, but here is the pourer of solidity very grudgingly :dontknow: Sort of naschupyvaesh option with a leash around-crocheted-the bait, like caught fish and thinking "here is it! Has understood!! "Javadxan. On next zabrosakh with this same option ah raze :(

Crazy wrote:

what are the 1500 meters, if they fish taking in thicker povodkami not less turret until?!
I correctly understood?

Has tried. But with a couple of oparikov / a kick on the hook this ceasing on first same zabrose turns into porosyachiy tail - slowly vymatyvat there raze cannot be. So that either not harvest on couple of oparikov, either on ceasing in 2 Dam :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 17 2014 19:18:48)

Today in another times might be certain how poplavochnaya tackle chutche, much more delicate, more accurately and as a consequence ulovistee fidera :(

In ties with full misunderstandings of the what with fish tank happening on Dnieper River and as its this autumn harvest (in Friday was scratching turnips and beat off from a goby on 3-it ladder, and in Saturday vydrachival fish in Ukrainka), I replaced the feeder on company tackle. Today with Tokhoy were on Levom Bank quite near with Kyiv - host at between 2-'s gateway and Sociale Gnidyn. To my shame I in these places was matter of been. Although live quite nearby :blush:
Need say, that there not one Canal, and a whole network - they were built for dewatering marshy agricultural meadows. Width rarely exceeds 20 meters, but and less 15 perhaps there is no. Then some where on the banks of these channels began to to lend tracts of under ????. And already in our time this have become highly "few" seats: Emergency proximity to city (virtually his trait) made its deal - bordering have become grow "khatynki." And under them of these same channels and washing up can dig. So that bottom there highly interesting - tracts of with depth 2 Dam alternate with holes to 6 meters. Bordering mass from a and pritoplennykh trees and Chavez. In short, goldfish there is and where hide, and where fatten up. And cordage need sensitive-sensitive.

Long and in detail to describe not d. Toch eiaee fiderom Machtek 12ft from MAP with vershinkoy 0.5oz from dura-Ace, and I their Makhovo-shtekernyy kit MIDDY X-Flex 4G Speed Whip- has tried and in shtekernom, and in makhovom version. Although the same Machtek was with a. But arriving on place and choosing point have different: Diving fruit, I immediately said, that with fiderom here now to do nothing to acquire. That in principle and message was confirmed in thereafter.

Been caught prikormkoy from one the buckets - toch zamesil G-Stream Sport. I his only douvlazhnil until necessary konditsiya under their poplavochny needs and added land from Fish Dream. On the in proportion 1 to 1 - all ???'s the water already 11 degrees. Then on distance there is 8 meters with depth 2 Dam with the help gruzika-glubinomera found priyamochek in 20 centimeters, zakormil his balls feed, from above "topping" from of a couple of small balls with pinkoy and nasadochnym motylem and on the sly began harvest.
The size of the imaginations was from quite tiny and until podleschikov grams in 200. Family cats so same very because krasnoperka. Under become it catching were and dog leashes but also with hooks - 3000.00 and # 18. Pity that nasadochnogo was little, and coarse not hasn take. , for airline, when toch walking and using, that have him not are biting, I have fish steadily teetered on point and do klevala. Truth had to such a hard time, with selection correct the presentation bait. But as only picked up by all immediately became very remarkable.

And weather have us are worth the disobedient strange.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 12 2014 23:13:39)

+20

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets man Duffy)