All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets man Duffy)

Sheets man Duffy)

Posts 151 to 180 of 573

In sense? Obvarivat moldy worm? Or cut into worms with ogurtsy? :D
If pro moldy worm, then personally for me sense the next. First, I buying moldy worm for prikorma the last time smallholder wholesale - from kilo and more. Spend such number of for one times can be wasn that if harvest entire fishing purely on him. If promoted in prikormku, then and 200 g lack. Else need as something somewhere in cold place to store. And it okuklivaetsya, keep dying, loses weight,, Reserve run. So me easier to leave how many need for bait, and everything else parboiling and to freeze in bags in scraps on 100gr. Moreover such maggot, which not used on a fishing trip, can be again to freeze until next.
Second, me not likes crawls moldy worm in prikormke - he all time tries to reconstitute there where drier or at all and I from prikormochnogo tazika / buckets. With dead additional already in late in prikormku after interruptions would be much its through a sieve this not is happening - lies itself there where his triggered :D
Third, I like no nasichenogo white color of he becomes.
Fourth, with him can be try all that anywhere in terms of dipovaniya - would still already Dead.

The worm with ogurtsy indeed cut into there is no sense.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 10 2012 15:14:58)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Illy cut into worms with ogurtsy?

This lazy stuffed cabbage with flesh, only slightly rice add. :D

duffy333 wrote:

If pro moldy worm, then personally for me sense the next.

All of this well, BUT why such a complex procedure?

duffy333 wrote:

I do so – nasypayu necessary number of survivors larvae in capacious for prikormki; pumping their Cold water so, to she barely covered whereas dead; gradually leave boiled water and I stir whereas dead, staring at those, to they not obvarilis; when they stop wriggle stop promoted boiling hot water; merged water, cool the housing price (can be bag pour on a newspaper or do you want some paper towel - together leaves and fact water) and peresypat in hermetic a capacious or package. Now their can be borrow Gone Fishin '(.

If can be their simply to scald or stupidly. Rolls in boiling hot water?

Last edited by margulis (Oct 10 2012 21:23:33)

margulis wrote:

There this well, BUT why such a complex procedure?

Deal in is, that Sergei a strident oparyshenenavistnik (conducts shares protest on Maidan, complains in Goradministratsiyu, serves with lectures before squares and stadionami), and rapid death this ????? whereas dead he simply not forgive, not itself and not their, in his mouth zaglyadyvayuschim, pupils. He real "maggot Oshparivatel"!
And newspaper or towel, need, only to signing sure in death each whereas dead and subsequent a recount corpses.

duffy333 wrote:

caught dace grams on 300 with its same previously drastically stripped a leash around and crocheted!

This still suggests, that is famously worked good prikormka by holding on point even the gaping wound that fish, under respectable press-gangs sitting downstream.

Deal in is, that zavarivaya "simply)" we obvarivaem the skin moldy worm, which enough delicate, incidentally. This poorly is bad as on preservation moldy worm in the upstream, so and on his using under dipovanii.
Moreover, if brew "colored" maggot, then he highly strongly is being sterilized, that personally me not likes.
In version "the Cold water + boiling" we gradually lift it up temperatures water in capacity and diocesan before moment, when enough garyachaya to surviving Frenchman brutally to kill moldy worm, but not cook "hard boiled."

Text or: Sanya, I same asked you pro this no one not tell!
:D

duffy333 wrote:

Delo in is, that zavarivaya "simply)" we obvarivaem the skin moldy worm, which enough delicate, incidentally. This poorly is bad as on preservation moldy worm in the upstream, so and on his using under dipovanii.
Moreover, if brew "colored" maggot, then he highly strongly is being sterilized, that personally me not likes.
In version "the Cold water + boiling" we gradually lift it up temperatures water in capacity and diocesan before moment, when enough garyachaya to surviving Frenchman brutally to kill moldy worm, but not cook "hard boiled."
!

A grey, you directly Boris Burda modern fidera!) modicum call surgery Urgantu, to invited you on program "Smak")

Vecherinok, ??? yes - I have the first vocational education stems with cookery ;) So that in cooking I understood know :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 11 2012 00:20:59)

duffy333 wrote:

vecherinok, ??? yes - I have the first vocational education stems with cookery So that in cooking I understood know

Edited duffy333 (Today 23 :20: 59)

Yes I already understood, that nobody keeps managing be preparing oparyshey so, as you! :D

- I not love cats.
- you simply not know how their be preparing.
:D

+1

duffy333 wrote:

In-quarters, with him can be try all that anywhere in terms of dipovaniya - would still already Dead.

Ah dipovat can be and live, nmche with him not happen.
Sergei you called four pluses boiled moldy worm. But there is still one plus. Living maggot on bottom also as and in refrigerator norovitsya hide, he crawls in stones, rakushnyak and camping on D., and bribery from such a prikarmlivaniya little. And Dead lies in plain sight. Truth this only on shallow depths,. On conceals roughly from 6-7 meters live pressure is beginning to diffrent his and he become immobilized.

Last edited by fm967 (Oct 11 2012 10:49:04)

duffy333 wrote:

Delo in is, that zavarivaya "simply)." But not cook "hard boiled."

Forgot thank for detailed explanation. Thank you.

Yesterday virtually a host day spent on eeaaneie sees in district 3-it scale, in search of "batonistoy" small fry and perhaps bream.
Arrived in the early on 8, as times dawn. Until crashed so-zamesilsya was already 8. On the very moment on Dnieper River stood standstill - that on water, that in the air. And gustyuschiy a.
As usually was decomposed EBM interestingly until 100gr and coil PXR5000 with Nanofilom 10lb and shock from Cormoran Seacor ProTeam Champions Line 38lb. Catching on distance there is 45 gather steam; its reel, and there as times a small but very freak brovochka with do just throw clams. And if on stoyaku this still as something can’t wait, then with Auftragserteilung water there's gravy snositsya under brovka and oftentimes the needs simply ripping out snap made there.
River Kymi was chosen Pater Noster (disambiguation) associated squarely on of shock. Trough AKhS (the glass) in traditional transportation from any seafood brunch until 98gr:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Wvo6z.jpg

Is famously frame issues fodder until trawling in this highly deep place and also is famously immediately same "with start" the 1949, that very it is important given brovku and hold a shell up on it.

Fish-sicles was mnogokomponentnaya, but already enough strongly obednennoy:
Browning River - 1 part of the (attaches its stickiness prikormochnoy a mixture)
Browning Gardons - 1 part of the (active mixture of middle grinding with large bones of enough cannabis as in a whole, so and proliferation of the form of)
Browning Black Monster - 1 part (black "a la leschovaya" mixture of with major and average faction)
Flavouring browning spicy Roach - 1 cover slips (250 g of)
Land from VDE - 2 parts of
Prikormki River and Gardons in separating the form of were propuschenny through a sieve 2mm for undoing the entire major faction. All that is left of Gardons was propusheno through a sieve 4mm to gain grain cannabis and its pieces of, not the past through a sieve 2mm.
Black Monster propuskalsya through a sieve 4mm for order to catch simply a huge number of droblenoy corn - not less 25% from volume of prikormki.
Land propuskalas through a sieve 2mm.
All elements prikormki, except land, were carefully in separating the form of intermingled homes only for order to not to litter on Bank. On arrival on place half of dry a mixture and land were complicit immediately and ours are already broken 2 times through a sieve, and else remained in "strategic affects the."
Already in ready mixture of was added nemnozhechko of grinded pastonchino (mixture of red and yellow,) from user: Maros. Mixture of Lies with one hand heavy oppressive, and with the other conferring many mutti and small active of particles and bubbles air. Color was black with rare flamboyant Ophelia pieces of pastonchino.

Initially on DM13.8 was called into hollow carboxylic vershinka from browning (set up by an alignment) in as 1.5oz. To understand: She perfectly practiced on-start, when I need was would questioning "native" # 7, and on during, when already cost would and "native" # 4 put. Big rings, too, were very incidentally under using shock-leader. Although knot pletenki and nanofila cannot be even near questioning with node from filament-shock and nanofila or pletni.
All like would is famously with these vershinkami. However have one thing highly worryingly "BUT" - they highly weak on bend :(. Explain. I was accustomed to "neubivaemosti" Prestonovskikh vershinok - their can be world steel rope market literally in ancient. That usually and is happening under these trough. Moreover the main not bit hazy and less chance, that she zakhlesnetsya for tulip. With empty vershinkami from browning such not passes - bent slightly more opredelennlgl center and have "dzen" and broken vershinku. I have such happened somewhere on 4 th ano fishing. And break for the second from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard ring :(. And to blame except themselves more some.

Harvest began in eight with a leash around hadn-cm wooden palette and crocheted 16 th size. From bait was maggot and nasadochnyy night crawlers. For adding in prikormku was also and the aft.
Tide not was and the first poklevka was somewhere on fifth zabrose - bull, isn't he o.o. I think: "Ty Sho? Again?! "But on next zabrose already a small plotvichka and with every zabrosom she spy larger. Hook was replaced on # 14 and for clipping quite perishing small beer on him 3 moldy worm. Has become steadily poklevyvat a dace 150-200 g.
About 9 gave water and here pochalosya -povodok became criminalize in hold a shell up and cut. First ukrupnilsya until 0.14, and then spat and became on hook putting foam. However posibility to set on every zabrose its me soon ARGUMENTY and I has spread on Handguards hook floating artificial maggot red color of from Drennan. Truth had to his a bit can decide scissors - all ??? he not counts on use with such size likely. With shotguns became much better, and with poklevkami as least not worse. Stream strengthened and me had to put crime as weight 98gr. The she was on the brink of breakdown.
Simply harvest dace was not very interestingly - like something bigger than others. Or as least something still. Adding in fodder cork coarse very, but on hook replanting nasadochnogo represented a virtually always poklevku perky in ages of the fatted gustery. Without very I not caught nor one.
Somewhere with 10-30 rose enough a strong wind trolley onto a side wind upward downstream on - sometimes even lambs are on the waves blew the. But vershinka from Browning's is famously his clutched. Then pulled up Alex. With words "now I you I will close correct a mixture of" sat below me downstream on. But plotvichka with raskormlennoy point poklevyvala all also. Then broken vershinku and put "native" # 4 - with indication poklevok worse not became, but here is build just rods up as something traded in more soft side.
Sometimes began to appear failings in Cleves and in the hope on approach major fish I ukrupnyal the pourer. But past.

In general still one the good fishing in not an easy task place - naobrezalsya / naobryvalsya I from souls. And a malfunctioning vershinku pity - will have to go dokupat spare. Work the aft a mixture unambiguously liked.

And one simply the psychedelic photograph, kind of like a noir. Or Silent hill. And can simply Crew Cut in the Fog :D:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/8Q0HL.jpg

Filmed telephone in 8 morning in district 3-it scale,.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 14 2012 13:03:37)

+11

Filmed in kontrovom light of - means a hedgehog in fog :)

+1

Today at night's rushed with Tokhoy on a dam Kievan GRES - me not left, and Anton would still in Holiday and nor at not makes :D. For me was the bait for industrialized fishing and instead to community. For Tokhoy prikormka.
On place were about 10 the evening. There already was Svyatoslav and Seryoga Futboler. Over storage pond stood standstill and a small a. Temperatures + 12. Military.
In rush collections instead Augusta 12.5 took Excel 12.6. Oaught with kormushkami-grids puny size from Browning 30gr 500m 35 gather steam; my PXR4000 (72 centimeters for turnover). On the main was the fishing line is FidaLayn 0.22 from Browning's. Dog leashes but also hadn and 0.14 in length of his 25-50sm. Tooling - Israel’s right to-layn with skrutkoy. The nozzle sitch - night crawlers and maggot. Fodder - something nameshannoe plotvinoe from vde :blush: svetlyaki - Drennan Isotopes
Suggested a decomposed, yet, have ditched with start-up zakorm from 5 feeders middle size and have become to drink coffee. The first poklevka small fry on 150 g not forced themselves wait. Then were still and still, but nothing more 350gr I not caught. Poklevki major small fry at night - this [kayf]. The "give udilishche", then grapple-grapple marked on glowworms.
Dosideli until the early fifth. Then rose a strong trolley onto a side wind and experienced the whether a minor rain, then whether large breath haze. Quickly gathered and drove away home.
A sense of from fishing is twofold. With one hand well lovilos. And with the other was biting, passes. Under than we with Tokhoy a absolutely conflate branch and nazhivkami on one distance there is, but on distance roughly 22m from each other. But pace of Ah, this is great was so - I have poklevok somewhere in and a half times less, than have Tokhi. Between us sat guys which have all, too, ambiguous - Seryoga catching steadily throughout night, and have Svyatoslav lasting failings in Cleves.

+4

When dace] However sometimes color and form of hook can solve almost all.

Form of - agree. Very is important. The right model likely simply on weight gold. Especially if chains and shotguns many. Color - only in bright spot time days, in my opinion.

Color feed, yes and his firmennost, were are important yesterday, I so think.
I reversed the 4 defence wakes up aggressivity, on every was the other trigger, all ovner. Special influence on nibble from-for forms and color of (were silver and golden) hook have been no.
And podust zavesil 590 grams :)

Last edited by футболер (Oct 17 2012 19:22:49)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

But pace of Ah, this is great was so - I have poklevok somewhere in and a half times less, than have Tokhi.

Think, that here all simply - wily toch was mixing you base one on two, and then itself from pocket I sprinkled. :D

duffy333 wrote:

the right piece model likely simply on weight gold.

Wrote would already hit piece on subject that whether.

Vitalya, when ended harvest, I saw, that toch paint over its fodder brown paint in the process industrialized fishing. And I have so and remained of sand color of.
Likely need have many. And different. Yesterday I have worked with right complement "oparik + motylik" hook from Gamakatsu composed of 2210 in issue 14. With purely motylem or nobody worked other model.

duffy333 wrote:

Yesterday I have worked with right complement "oparik + motylik" hook from Gamakatsu composed of 2210 in issue 14.

Such?
http://www.leszcz.pl/galeria/haczyki/125.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

Since purely motylem or nobody worked other model.

Interestingly. As and the fact, that on "little bird emerged nasadochnyy night crawlers

Precisely such I have worked. But this was specifically taken the situation on-start with specifically falter option nozzles - oparik on Handguards, but on motyliki on poddev.

I have on perevody already last Friday emerged. But on "little bird helpings in size always very good.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 17 2012 21:55:30)

duffy333 wrote:

Gamakatsu composed of 2210.

One of my the most favorite likely for industrialized fishing on during. :cool:

Carlos wrote:

The result?

This form of there is have many producers. For example Colmic BS5000
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/pFgOj.jpg

Boev wrote:

One of my the most favorite likely for industrialized fishing on during.

But as same 5?

benderr wrote:

This form of there is have many producers. For example Colmic BS5000

's reabsorption, more as times on 5 look like
http://gamakatsu.com.ua/published/publicdata/GAMAKATS/attachments/SC/products_pictures/146684.jpg

Such a plan form of me more powerfully with in size 8-10 with making voluminous nozzles under industrialized fishing of bream. Ah and a white bream and gustery together with him.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 17 2012 23:05:38)

Carlos wrote:

A as same 5?

Boev wrote:

One of my the most favorite kryuchkoin for industrialized fishing on during.

5, too, one of the most loved ones, but his on devices up'm applying ostentatious, than composed of 2210.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/g7vDG.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/4yG8w.jpg

Interestingly who these hooks makes? Who real khukmeyker?

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 18 2012 00:12:45)

Likely Asians.

duffy333 wrote:

Since purely motylem or nobody worked other model.

And which? I not very learn using in fishhook and so not long stumbled on this.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets man Duffy)