All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Circular polarizing or sun protection lens?

Circular polarizing or sun protection lens?

Posts 121 to 150 of 152

incybersport, text, that for a sec, exile.
On fishing I four-eyes. Modicum lens and chameleons aren, but not the overcoat - increasingly would still eyes tire.

P.S: Hi,, was accustomed, that on avatarke ryboid was!% -) Now on fishing I looked precisely so, as and on a new ave! :D

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Apr 9 2015 15:12:32)

incybersport wrote:

I found palaroidy, eloquently odevayuschiesya atop ordinary points. Look bad as on The Terminator, the quality of different, the price not high and, importantly fix native lens very conveniently and reliably. Nor by nor twists heads not's askew lens. On your lens 100% come.

Gene, thank you for information, need to you remind, to you not forgot exile hauls here, people awaits :) If exile not, the going to tell under meeting, I will you have in gostyakh on sorevakh on of RK (if you their again not endured :))

Exactly I have here is such. - http://o4ki.simba.com.ua/product/polaroid-p8100a/

There is I have even more revoke, kaplevidnoy forms, but they much more expensive and sit much worse. Bought these from initially, but tried these and on them alighted.

+1

incybersport wrote:

Actually I have here is such. - http://o4ki.simba.com.ua/product/polaroid-p8100a/

This which atop navevayutsya? An excellent option, as the me. I as times something sought on replacement old. Need to will and itself I merely :) Thanks for tips!

Yes, dress very comfortably, obscures averagely, not so, that nothing not in sight. Ah and polyarizuyut simply is famously!

1ndig0 wrote:

This is which atop navevayutsya?

O.o. Drugi, but as they dress "atop"! :huh:
Or the reference not on the model?

If you have lens, as have Comrade indigo, then'll be dressed without problems. If aviator shades or big around, then not'll be dressed. I have on three different couples after points come with endowments of without problems.

Mr.Puff wrote:

o.o. Drugi, but as they dress "atop"! :huh:
Or the reference not on the model?

Dress atop points with prescription, only desirable to the frames was enough just a narrow and in size not kaplevidnaya.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/e120e456988c1d8b93d69e36e5ab68b3/1428870307/16112/868308/P8100A_enl_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-04-12-20-25/i9-8043396/500x263-r/i.gif

http://i.piccy.info/i9/b70430e0f5e0be2a75ebf592f87b57f9/1428870532/19918/868308/suncovers_2012_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-04-12-20-28/i9-8043404/500x212-r/i.gif

http://i.piccy.info/i9/01ea843698973f007003d2d881a061dc/1428870497/13894/868308/maxresdefault_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-04-12-20-28/i9-8043403/500x281-r/i.gif

Always please :) Since party!

1ndig0, incybersport, thank you! (Pros ended)

And that to do with these polyarikami? Their there is no and not produce. Could you tell me substitute for, that for a sec.

Have as the flagship of there is something? Or not Context?

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Apr 13 2015 15:04:26)

Guys not ipite itself eyes, they alone on entire life. Buy normal lens with accurate prescription and covered correct polarized wrap. All these budgetary nakhlabuchki - harm for eye. With 1975goda burdens lens.

+1

Guys, if look at anything you want on shops, which traded backpacks, alpenshtokami, and other Vinnytchina-of climbing ammunitsiey, easily can be find polyariki that have under the main even additional Architekten for D of myopia, and in addition the first the dark Autodesk ® 3ds Max ® recline upward :cool:
I ????? only for the laptop'm using, on a fishing trip and in life without sex all the time. But your care understand and share.

Vadkh wrote:

covered correct polarized wrap

"Correct" this what?

Mr.Puff wrote:

"The Good" this what?

Many different firms there is. Zaydis in salon optics and consult with by eye doctor. I have polarized lenses jolla listing with zen optics. Not necessarily precisely their. Firms many and choice big. Well And Paste squarely on factory on your lenses and in salon they come ready to their there gasket in Architekten. Architekten I walking and hath measured on salonam, found that on muzzle faces, cancelled $its index and bought in Internet in Spain in two times cheaper.
In pasmurnuyu weather burdens on fishing ordinary fotokhromy, which on avatarke. Utterly not need polyariki when it's cloudy. In my opinion.

+2

Vadkh wrote:

Children (Guys) not ipite itself eyes, they alone on entire life. Buy normal lens with accurate prescription and covered correct polarized wrap. All these budgetary nakhlabuchki - harm for eye. With 1975goda burdens lens.

Vadim, and I have long about this spoke. And even derzhitsya posted. Odnoznachno- only a normal salon optics. There and will consult you and Bulguksa. Until a bolt from not people. As states (with)

Vadkh wrote:

In pasmurnuyu weather burdens on fishing ordinary fotokhromy

Vadim, errori that'm interfering. A similar the situation. Truth in life lens not burdens, only on a fishing trip and for leave the computer on. Ah very bail out. Correctly you said - good fotokhromy our increasingly.

Vadkh wrote:

Children (Guys) not ipite itself eyes, they alone on entire life. Buy normal lens with accurate prescription and covered correct polarized wrap. All these budgetary nakhlabuchki - harm for eye. With 1975goda burdens lens.

I have such there is, life boring, want suncover 'policies :)
And and this. Vision check those who works clock for computer for years 5-10 falls, so "one on entire life" - not our case :)

Last edited by 1ndig0 (Apr 14 2015 00:44:51)

1ndig0 wrote:

Wu me such there is, life boring, want suncover 'policies :)
And and this. Vision check those who works clock for computer for years 5-10 falls, so "one on entire life" - not our case :)

At work WordPad with 1988goda. Homes with 1994. So that and’ve worked and play and on photos sharyus days on safe passage and not need to here tell about heavy share. :crazyfun:
Question in another, and than suncover 'policies better than polyariki made under you?

Vadkh wrote:

Buy your normal lens with accurate prescription and covered correct polarized wrap. All these budgetary nakhlabuchki - harm for eye. With 1975goda burdens lens.

Support! :flag:

I in "secular" life refused from points, and vision check are is improving (previously was somewhere - 2 - 3 dioptry, now leftist - 0.5, rightist - 1.0), can with age, and are ", eyes began to on their own work over an improvement stridency visible pictures of the :dontknow:.

А на рыбалке, с целью хорошо видеть удаленный на 3-4 м кончик вершинки фидера, я одеваю полярики-окуляры с диоптриями - одни с накладными поляризационными накладками, а стекла обычные прозрачные с диоптриями (очень удобно рыбачить ночью без накладок, и пасмурным днем, тоже без накладок, а если днем светит солнце, то тогда конечно, с накладками), и еще одни полярики, у которых стекла (или пластмасса, уже запамятовал :rolleyes: ) прикрывают почти половину морды лица моего фэйса ;) , "в одном флаконе" (и диоптрии и полярность) - эти одеваю только днем, когда сильно светит солнце и надо целый день ловить возле уреза воды, против солнца, когда на воде солнечные блики.
There is nuance: Such lens require compulsory "content" in reliable artists, when you their if you withdraw with nose :glasses:.
Both couples these points I ordered in stores outbound sales, at the personal individual prescription (dioptry on the left and on right eye do, mezhtsentrovoe distance) years 7-8 ago, and no problems I have with them not arises! :love:

Last edited by Dood (Apr 14 2015 07:22:02)

+1

It is important not only circular polarizing, it is important to still protection from UV light was. So as precisely he palms facing upward be from.

Alexnord wrote:

Ioaeai standard lenses have Costa's, the Blue, the good the, in mirror green, I wrote, the not simple, I the first time vilified three days and sold, then regretted, bought again, the flamboyant juicy, blednozelenaya the grasses looks vividly green, red making the simply surges, all color of contrasting, the superchetkaya.
Still about lens, the that in glass, that in the plastic, utterly similar, I tested, this on lyubitelya, I love shell lenses.

But, 580- glass and color Goodyear-green - the right choice.

Go me Costa Caballito 580. Thank you Sasha for what learned about them. All same with blue took)

The Blue the most universal, if let’s take at random, not go wrong with pouty.

Alexnord wrote:

Dark blue the most universal, if let’s take at random, not go wrong with pouty.

Of course all so. Finger have. Not sell have us such.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Of course all so. Finger have. Not sell have us such.

With Day Alekseei! And lens raze gift itself beloved? Long not arrived something. :flag:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Since Day Birthday! And lens raze gift itself beloved? Long not arrived something.

Thank you, Oleg! Of course podgadal to DR. Toad until now without consciousness lies. I found, read, but without needs not write. Remained monokulyar buy, need sometimes very.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Apr 8 2016 09:50:12)

Remained monokulyar buy, need sometimes very.

I have child, until small was, parsed adolescent binoculars and glass, pipe. Perhaps, too, d something seek out. But only binoculars. Monot not want, long you squinting not comfortable experience. And naglaznik dress as something. For the sniper still will accept. :crazyfun:

P.S. Something led to me in my donochnoe childhood. Not clock line tempovat, and palatochku put, tea pot, in on tiles, raskladushechku on prigorok extricate, and binoculars. Calyx of hot, svezhezavarennogo tea with konyachkom and look, where and as fish that loiters just downstream there.

P.P.S. Feder, would still not I will - because, that he a good!

Oleg_GOR wrote:

P.S. Something led to me in my donochnoe childhood. Not clock line tempovat, and palatochku put, tea pot, in on tiles, raskladushechku on prigorok extricate, and binoculars. Calyx of hot, svezhezavarennogo tea with konyachkom and look, where and as fish that loiters just downstream there.

Here is and in importance you until this) It's beautiful described, even more wanted Gone Fishin '(. A cot long't seek decent and not costly. Sleep on matrasikakh ARGUMENTY. Yes and exactly the and good illegally Gone Fishin '(. Not love I sports the fuss.

a cot long't seek decent and not costly.

Then only it comes / have, or something neraskruchennoe seek. Prices to sale prozhivu soared. Even in decathlon almost had doubled in month.

I itself King from Fox found, through „Briedisi hope attend. Link

Theme pro lens)

Basilashvili wrote:

Theme pro lens)

A respected, we their flood prevented colleagues reading your 51-oops articles on points?

Dood wrote:

I in "secular" life refused from points, and vision check are is improving (previously was somewhere - 2 - 3 dioptry, now leftist - 0.5, rightist - 1.0), can with age, and are ", eyes began to on their own work over an improvement stridency visible pictures of the

A normal age process. From whom on. You become roadkill was-pros dress in, who shortsighted was-- to normalcy is returning.
Himself such :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Circular polarizing or sun protection lens?