All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets Chechako

Sheets Chechako

Posts 1 to 30 of 76

Go with co-players turning a blind winter season on Oskolskoe created in r Mr syuGorokhovatka. Planned harvest with Thursday on Monday,, but in Saturday two Comrade already opened bathing season simultaneously “After closing winter for all.
Srosno vaytreboval from homes Picker and in Sunday sat across with mate harvest in promoine under bridge

I catching on Picker shimano neskave 2.7 cord Pater Noster (disambiguation) there's gravy 14 "grape" ceasing hadn-70sm hook nr14 vershinka mere 0.5 Anabelle Lake now
Prikormka (that found in our a fishing House) spelt be scattered traditional flour fishdrim base and package cinnamon with adding poludokhlogo very
Comrade baited in the 2 as with such same prikormkoy except cinnamon
The bait night crawlers sometimes together with nobody (special effect from such a a sandwich not observed and subsequently moved on one night crawlers
Showered roughly in a meter from edge trimming ice
In the early ruled, "as expense was 1-3 2-4 not in my favor. Many received about old tested game and Internet rybakakh especially about cinnamon
But wherever through hour the situation sharply other trend as off quite but on Picker has become steadily peck a major a dace and petty Blicca bjoerkna (immediately after zabrosa or to max on 3 minute)
Fishing trip ended with-sum game 37-6 in my favor of ???? nibble not disappearance, to the end Picker at the end vymatyval with fish tank
Here is so was open season 2012 on open water.

A separate thank you almost all page for funding in choosing and -owned beautiful pikerf Shimano NEXAVE BX 2.7 - showered pooped were fish routinely received cardiac mikarda :D

+7

Take care of heart of)

Different the beginning of season.
Cardiac Mikado. Cardiac Shimano. , too, great itself take this pikerok for starters, if money not ????? on TUR immediately same Preston. :)
PS:, too, on Bank often local "dubinschiki" Harbor Bridge over those, that with one stick fishing and with one crocheted. In results, as and you. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 27 2012 22:55:16)

Чечако wrote:

vershinka mere 0.5 Anabelle Lake now

this the that I love) all affectionately call and even a small fish gives together shot of adrenaline)

Vertex wrote:

, too, great itself take this pikerok for starters, if money not ????? on TUR immediately same Preston.

Have Preston's there is no normal Mr. Picker here.

+1

VIVA wrote:

Wu Preston's there is no normal Mr. Picker here.

+ many
Otherwise he have you first was would, perhaps :D

+1

Perhaps, yes :D

Yesterday with brother thanks to a lack of work under our constantly growing economy go swim dace on Oskolskoe created (gorokhovatskaya, the dam).
Intended in hard make sure that fish can already be harvest on naked hook and funny bother with prikormkoy (raised all the remnants of with winter industrialized fishing just hand that shit sho aoei) the main problem regarded take the right seats
Toured still in darkness for half an hour of exercise until dawn and proved the first to on very long time
In darkness though mistaking packages whup-in prikormku fishdrimovskiy dark the sponge-cake in a result what received superb the clay for method and lead its in normal consistence not managed there's gravy often not vygruzhalas or under weak zabivke vygruzhalas accurately over head
I catching deal on Picker metres in 25 from Bank brother spidmasterom meliumom metres in 40 in the hope to capture a white bream.
Nibble in principle was but very sluggish and that the faltering. Klevala a major a dace and petty Blicca bjoerkna. Was biting, normally hours until 9 and after the beginning of abate and to 12 stalled quite after what gathered and go home
Fishermen was not entirely sometimes emerged local on very brief time but I so understand without much success
Was been seized 43 imaginations the ratio somewhere 1-3 in favor of Mr. Picker here, but on feeder under podsechke were are stripped 2 defence wakes up aggressivity
In the course fishing originated some questions
On a medium was biting, more often and expressly but was very low implementation when reduced weight trough hook and've increased the ceasing like became better idea
On Picker contrary was biting, ostentatious and poklevki were very cautious grapple are visible sometimes fish vymatyvalas simply under perezabrose but includes almost each poklevka realizovyvalas
I about transformation that loosely vzvodil vershinku mere 0.5 Anabelle Lake now
Been caught with the very and moldy worm tooling Pater Noster (disambiguation) on katuschkakh cord
Like would obtain response to footprint questions
1. What normal position done on-start or weak during
2. How affects weight trough on chustvitelnost cordage and implementation of
3. After as cargo were displaced by trawling and vershinka had an infected account for to do order 8-10 gather steam; reel to vszvesti vershinku normally whether this
4. What aromas now better use in prikormke

Weather was many run sat in shirts sunbathed in Saturday are going go still one more time

Чечако wrote:

1. What normal position done on-start or weak during
2. How affects weight trough on chustvitelnost some tackle and implementation of
3. After as cargo were displaced by trawling and vershinka had an infected account for to do order 8-10 gather steam; coils to vszvesti vershinku normally whether this
4. What aromas now better use in prikormke

In my opinion)

1. I try to put harvest with minimally nagruzhennoy vershinkoy, until provisa twist are spaced / filament. Sometimes precisely for provisshemu by a newly best are visible cautious poklyovki. Hua obstacles--the (waves of, wind, for), 'm vershinku, 't seek its position and force burden under which influence obstacles--the minimally. To example, under wind try to put, to cord / raskosami was going to get dicked on along direction wind, vershinka take a closer to water (sometimes and under water). Under a strong wave of vershinku account for raising higher and oppure the cord / as such forwards waves of. In any case, try to put under zabrose pull the cord for obtain minimum arc, which very sensitive to waves of and the wind (bombarding on flat trajectory, sue udilishche forward after zabrosa, podmatyvat after 5m trough on bottom).

2. Perhaps, depends on mounting and tactics industrialized fishing. I'm weight trough judging by from forces crosscurrents, range missiles zabrosa, depth a body of water, tactics industrialized fishing. Questions implementation I have not are associated with weight trough (for rare the exception).

3. Centimeters. R.1

4. Need to to experiment. I now zameshivayus with minimum aromatikoy, if increasingly poorly - pouring more in the ditch neat syrup. If again not is obtained - 'm feeding a new point and I'm just trying a the other syrup.

+1

All I.M.H.O.,:
1. Vershinka rejected by from axis blanca on 10-15 degrees. The fishing line is and the form under direct angle (plus-minus 10-15 degrees).
2. Virtually all depends on before enrolling snap: Pater Noster (disambiguation), deal, Israel’s right to online, method - around the its time and place. Under the right choosing snap the magnitude of weight not affects implementation of.
3. In your case around the is to blame technique zabrosa. Ideally feeder need want me to put on stand already with vzvedennoy vershinkoy.
4. I have best work or sensansovskie night crawlers and Zemlyanoy the worm, or Brauningovskie sweet. But even on one a reservoir / place day on day can be different.

duffy333 wrote:

3. In your case around the is to blame technique zabrosa. Ideally feeder need want me to put on stand already with vzvedennoy vershinkoy.
4. I have best work or sensansovskie night crawlers and Zemlyanoy the worm, or Brauningovskie sweet. But even on one a reservoir / place day on day can be different.

Thank you for advice
On law of and not sooner for flavoring jamborees I simply the amateur and read that early spring with this need to be careful
On p.3 not quite understood on technology I works Masonic vershinka bent then cargo farewells on bottom she straightened and'm choose take she slightly cramped up straightened and so several times
Give me a hint pl modicum in what side go on technology its I have until that at all there is no so that can in any direction move

oleole wrote:

I try to put harvest with minimally nagruzhennoy vershinkoy, until provisa twist are spaced /

And brother me says that poklevok I not saw because vershinka loosely bent nourished German taking big. And conditions were ideal vershinka teetered having at all.

Under flavors I had in view sprays from cans of aerosol for aromatisation jamborees. Until water more less not got to warm up I personally in prikormku particularly nothing not leave.
On technology zabrosa. I have roughly so: Impose - in final stage zabrosa feeder vertically (brush hands are weakened) - blow about clip-on earring - place it for depreciation strike about clip-on earring portrayed forward until of touching water vershinkoy - tooling went on bottom place it matter on stand - tooling on bottom on point - place it is being carried to platforms already with vzvedennoy vershinkoy.
Command udilisha forward maximally compensates for loop the main, which in greater or a lesser least, but is obtained under zabrose. I have with such technique coarse blot is obtained maximally similarly.
On a lack of indication poklevki. Perhaps something seriously impair to hand "signal" from hook to vershinke :dontknow:. On "Cold" water on-start use either of symmetry the noose, either the usual to-line. Pater Noster (disambiguation) I like on more active fish and in is case, when possible poklevka on falling.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 5 2012 18:24:38)

Чечако wrote:

and brother me says that poklevok I not saw because vershinka loosely bent nourished German taking big and conditions were ideal vershinka teetered having at all

If not was big more slack here - poklyovki must were be are visible. The reason, likely, in another - length of his / thickness defence wakes up aggressivity, size hook, numbers and as a fish on point. If on point was fish (just lame-o bait, hanging fish), need to was for it fight - try cut them up ceasing, reduce hook / the pourer, can be, utonshit ceasing, can be, do more active prikormku, try dipy. T. E. Try adjust, often this gives simply startling results.

duffy333 wrote:

Under consent on too costly P. 1 and 2 and watch answer on law of with protsitirovannym not can agree. Under an ideal zabrose-tensed in line cord, about ceasing on inertia At Chabysh 2005 in line and increasingly such anything, kormuschka sinking faster cord and after its of touching trawling cord represents a arc in vertical line a plane vypuklostyu upward. After initial platoons (done he continues to sink and vershinka rights itself. Need be manually coil. If same the cord pulled have dislodged it askew, the cord represents from themselves not arc, and spiral, that, too, need diffrent not one unconnected to coils. Conversation about-start, crosscurrents, which eliminates the authentication all provesy, there. And even, what about the want me to put with vzvedennoy vershinkoy. September past year, Dnestrovskoe created, three hundred meters from dam. Fox 56 "grape" sinking 25 seconds (meters 70-80 from Bank) It's a long OK his keep accounted for would. Even times - conversation strictly about stagnant water.

Thank you for advice Good tip and d try

майк wrote:

If same cord pulled have dislodged it askew, cord represents from themselves not arc, and spiral, that, too, need diffrent not one unconnected to reel.

The size of the arc from wind depends heavily on technology zabrosa. Least is obtained under > zabrose on flat trajectory. And arc rises from depth will on-start in any case. In past Saturday baited in the conceals 15 meters, udilishche drop an maximally forward, the cord natyagivalsya turnover for three, residue arc vyduvalo a wind for.

майк wrote:

It's a long OK his keep accounted for would. Even times - conversation strictly about stagnant water.

And where I wrote, that advise for tide? Wrote as himself’ve worked fiderom and as some athletes work - and for them the accuracy of under zabrose the decisive factor. Than more and more often keep craning the handle reel after zabrosa, the more hammered coarse blot is obtained. This goes, that for one reason or another, but the feeder has fallen not in the contestant point, not on the distance under that zaklipsovano. Here is do the math, that tickles, if after one zabrosa not one takes podmotku, after another one takes 2 turnover, and after third 5 gather steam;. And the coil exhausting 70-' 10 "or above for turnover, for example. This OK how many square meters we zakarmlivaem? The entire sense as fishing "under clip-on earring" deaf. If see, that me will have podmatyvat, I simply immediately same on splashdown vymatyvayu the feeder with feeds, to not the smearing blot. Such I observed have Igor Alexander Veselovsky (Kharbin Champion of Ukraine) observing his catching on one of competition :blush: And know - helps :flag:
Although on during whether accurately so same - simply location rods up relatively Bank another.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 5 2012 19:08:04)

+3

I wrote about own experience, from vertical line arc under big depths nowhere not, stupidly., even with organ as delicate a sinking document with a string. And with monofilom even veseley- near senior son catching, Turtle is still stuck on as such harvest, and the coil the smaller, here is perishing popodtyagival. I think, that in described I case blot dobryachee-prikormka active, the depth of for 25, I can only to assume, how many its in bird feeder remained, until on bottom's value will decline.

Чечако wrote:

and brother me says that poklevok I not saw because vershinka loosely bent nourished German taking big
And conditions were ideal vershinka teetered having at all

You vymatyval tackle and hook naked, or have gotten some of very / oparika?

лёша wrote:

You vymatyval tackle and hook naked, or have gotten some of very / oparika?

Taking it out and naked hook and obsosanyy and sometimes with fish tank poklevki which and not saw camping on’s a small tychek then full silence and when vymatyvaesh fish which raze themselves not appeared under this on a medium which by definition rougher Hustlers poklevki but without outcome.
As said nasch President let us not let us to talk about bad let us this to do
Tomorrow again on fishing goes to 5 man 4 on feeder one on spining
Prikormku every makes himself very on the pourer already failed to get let us harvest on moldy worm and I can be on farmi "the weed
I despite get somethin 'basis lesch-a dace + pshenka + cannabis + korits the pourer oparik or cannabis process sensas bombiks. If from whom there is advice or warnings am asking urgently express until can be that the take

Чечако wrote:

I despite get somethin 'basis lesch-a dace + pshenka + cannabis + korits

Tatranska again for plotvoy / gusteroy?
In my opinion, pshenka + cannabis (boiled whole?) - surplus. With cinnamon be careful. Can be, its not tied immediately, but on place snuck something into in part of prikormki, for experiment. There is sense darken mixture of or paint or sportblekom

Last edited by oleole (Apr 6 2012 16:59:43)

oleole wrote:

pshenka + cannabis (boiled whole?) - surplus.

ActuaIly already a mess if this critical way not pick up volumes K but thought such a pshenka undercooked. Deters fish cannabis instead major faction and again same can as the bait
The cinnamon added when eiaee in promoinakh and received sustained nibble :dontknow: cautiously with it always or only spring

Most lucky time fees and trip on fishing and through what the time again don that was biting, yesterday and tomorrow

Dreams and suddenly large lesch behold,

Чечако wrote:

actuaIly already a mess if this critical way not pick up volumes K but thought such a pshenka undercooked. Deters fish cannabis instead major faction and again same can as the bait
The cinnamon added when catching in promoinakh and received sustained nibble :dontknow: cautiously with it always or only spring

In year before year cinnamon have us why something represented a negative outcome as spring so and summer. After this began to it suspicious applies. But hillsides on hillsides not account for.

Чечако wrote:

dreams and suddenly large lesch behold,

Can be immediately not tied pshyonku / farmi "the weed, if will appear signs of bream - add in crime as.

Traveled in Saturday in five of us on Oskolskoe created in r Mr Gorokhovatki
Weather was a lousy, constantly just took it out rain

All so same steadily rarely klevala a dace and petty Blicca bjoerkna lovilo 4 fidera and Picker
Slightly slightly better gave Picker
The next fishing think already try on more small box where water better hot
Eiaee on ceasing 70 centimeters then increased until cm wooden palette and nibble several intensified and has become better implementation

In a whole not miss but like would no the bonus

Finally the rallied write the impression about predpaskhalnoy fishing in Saturday
Had gone in 3-00 from Dnipropetrovs on the same Oskol Stary Oskol in r Mr Gorokhovatki
Grapple typically recognized take seats literally through 5 mines after of our arriving, the dam starters actively filled up fishermen and through half an hour of exercise free seats already not was
Began to harvest
Baited in the Picker in metres 20 from Bank on conceals about 2kh meters
The nozzle sitch oparik prikormka a dace fishdrim and the jig is up
I Krska and she prescription Roma's phrases (the first quiet in topic)
Fish starters peck actively with first zabrosov but was the bad realizatsiyav largely a dace Blicca bjoerkna petty and bleak
After as me it looked fish has become on point domeshal in prikormku boiled perlovku and spelt be scattered aromatiz with vanilla in the hope that can be be appropriate more Big Fish (film)
After this nibble several cooled reschil put more a long reason put about 1.5 Dam nibble like resumed and went the good implementation but fish would still picked on by for the brink lips
Through what the time nibble again cooled naschel on Bank foams and became putting to opariku as I understand now my the bait swam in 50 centimeters from the surface
Here same enleve one for one dace krasnoperku and 4 ukleyki and I think that caught God for a but nibble gradually subside and after this until the end of fishing 13-30 nothing activating his not managed
In ties with this fishing I have fulsome several issues
- not worth whether on next time in as a major faction add peas sailors but not until fortune puree and to grain lay on bottom long
- as cut off property gusteru as I understand eternal question
- not incarnated whether ending Ah, this is great with those that throwing light prikorki received on bottom leopard headband skins - which simply has become frighten fish
- on what's cli from trawling optimally pripodymat the pourer foam and need to whether putting oparika
- near catching comrade which threw 70 "grape" kormukhu far god puts an was biting, have him ostentatious but fish was bigger than others than I have not incarnated whether this with those that I have rotate triviality and have him modicum and rarely stumble separately floating the jumbo
- what aromas now the most preferred, I enjoyed cinnamon

Outcome rounded up more than those who catching on a floater better gave Picker but appeared many questions answers on which want obtain in Friday

On three years he was able decided to go on 3 days for a holiday on Oskol Stary Oskol. Decided to swim with Bank leschayu He went in Music within pea peletsom and feeder peas from um - Trophy. But as often the case with this producer being not the that need to and the that there is in a result bought pelets robin ed and dark feeder and just boughtie and success at 3-4 maintained aromy again same choosing from limited entire
Had gone in Friday wherever in 8-00 and in r-not 10 hours were on place which us policies--and local Russian. I had landed and comrade went to decide affairs in - In the district center. Flushed you which us ranked me slightly offended I had hoped. on another. But all was busy as said local tovarish with 2-'s hours night himself he eiaee near on made fudge and for morning caught 1 luskirika grams on 600 and dozen and a half gustery and small fry.
With gunpoint that in the second half of days winds on more convenient place decided to until continue to cast until Mr. Picker and swim triviality
Made a sauce fishdrim Lesh + argue black + the peas and spelt be scattered
Cord there's gravy 14gr ceasing Preston reflo Paauwe 0.13 trigger ed maggot nr14
Baited in the two oparika opryskivaya trofeevskimi pshikalkami began with mulberry and gradually rolled down until of honey which me it looked worked best
Triviality starters borrow immediately and many gusterka and a dace suddenly so lasted hours three. Meanwhile make your move another comrade and works not far made fudge
Finally in r-not 13 hours petty jitter the tip of the and powerful potyazhka
There is the first Lesh in this season and the first Lesh on Picker http://uploads.ru/t/r/4/b/r4bXA.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/c/r/F/crFXj.jpg
Lesh where the 900 grams goes in a hatchling pond
Through 5 mines still one powerful potyazhka and there is still one after this getting caught 2-3 luskirika gram it on 300 and another lesch which appeared from water it turned over and slowly fled with a hook just ceasing. A thus a good start solve the to remain on Bank order to preserve place so as people constantly podezzhaet and podezzhaet. Our the collective is serving a in house to drink vodka and I remain on Bank
Lesh unfortunately was detached but podoschla a dace that enleve until decline of already and hand is tired but stop not can chilly
Finally purpose bring tent blankets and kobasu here same I'm climbing up and I'm lying down sleep Common Market catch 6-800

Day the second
Glissade in 03-30 all wet from dew to 4 podezzhaet comrade'm interrupting FD Red carp + Lesh + sport black
With start-up zakorm impose and breakfast which is a broken falling resistant bream under kilos slightly not stolen Picker. To 6 morning enleve 5 little slapping and 2 the vanishing in this time Comes the third each and imperceptibly supersedes me from my seats and the second comrade throws again same my Volkswagen Jetta TDI (in this day except gustery Volkswagen Jetta TDI nothing not caught) Picker continues to do carrying little slapping and to 8 hours their already 12 and hopelessly smeared point and about 20m twist are spaced Porsches in mountains. But for friendship need to to pay.
Zakanchivaetsya prikormka and'm kneading it dark feeder from um - Trophy Philip of Cleves prkraschaetsya at all by sniffing prikorku and smells me not grassroots gives what the kislyatinoy not know so or not so should be but she goes in bushes'm kneading it megamikh multi-purpose device but on today it seems all
Outcome 12 bream on 8-300 stays empty tent cudgel, and the stool to call dibs on place and are launching on him until morning neighbors which nervously prokurili the entire day Ah, this is great not was at all and with the first to drops rain we in House where us awaits smoked Lesh raki and barbecue
http://uploads.ru/t/B/x/C/BxCvs.jpg

+2

Day the third

Embarked in 3-30 morning walked through with hard Comrade and popiv nice cup of tea where the in 5-00 had gone on place frankly fishing already are chock full of yes and weather not fostered desire harvest on the eve the entire day sheds rain yes and now was chilly and breezy. Only left tent and reluctance that would on us've resented neighbors for prostaivayuschee place forced us emerge on Bank
Made a sauce megamiks universal in instead safely nesvarennogo pea plants added oat flakes
Which had remained on our place neighbor soobshil that he had no nor one poklevki than even more summoned its strength us sentiments
But to do nothing to acquire with start-up zakorm and go Blicca bjoerkna and a dace has become borrow immediately were electric there but all of this as the slow minimum security precautions you should under remove another gusterki find on document with a string snot means licked comrade bream
But the first enleve not I and comrade on Volkswagen Jetta TDI then I 3 ?o one produce non-open source in opting his siphoning off on science then again comrade and I still two But in a whole fish punier when one realizes than in Saturday the most big on 1 kg of course electronic scales, reduced the entire times in and a half
About 10 hours runs out aswell prikormka and HMAS Success nakhmurilos the sky and as yesterday with the first to drops rain we in House

Outcome 7 lesche1 on two obshim weight about 5 kg
http://uploads.ru/t/i/5/L/i5Ltw.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/I/O/p/IOp7V.jpg

So ended our fishing trip to Starsy Oskol as for Oskola I believe very is it apt especially on the middle size fish and on backdrop of full absence of Ah, this is great have surrounding

Pleased surprised Picker no discomfort in work with major fish tank appealed hooks ed maggot (with themselves their actually right times 4 was picked on for all) and disappointed Trophy column dark feeder hope met abortive cover slips (though 25 Grzywna (in footprint times perhaps'm gonna regret buy that the another)
And I in delighted from pshikalki MED from the same um - Trophy

+2

http://uploads.ru/t/p/X/j/pXjea.jpg

Fishing 06.06.2012g. R Seversky Donets r Mr Sidorovo http://uploads.ru/t/p/2/x/p2xor.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/j/E/z/jEz62.jpg

Bream of 1170 grams somewhere in 7-30

And further went rain and we allies blamed on work

Yesterday have returned with Winter fishing with Oskola
Pechenigy repose

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets Chechako