All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Podsak

Posts 1 to 30 of 557

Very often on reservoirs can be to see, as fly fishermen suffer through this from-for wrong acquired podsaka.

On as fishing to podsaku can be lodge an the next demands:

Here must be a long (3-4 meters), but under this very a solid. Enough often get caught substantial fish, and the easy carboxylic here can simply not withstand. So optimal input believe a good composite, he as forgives many mistakes. Me more likes option telescope pens, which more convenient in transport.

Such pens mills are universal carving, that will allow operationally to change podsaki under conditions fishing and fish:

http://i011.radikal.ru/0802/46/1d9bd21bfa8d.jpg

To podsaku, too, judecator specific demands. He should be enough large diameter and have quite greater depth. Material nets better from filament, in it less simple trick works quite hooks.

In such podsak easily lead the fish until 3 kg weight:

http://i023.radikal.ru/0802/01/a6955e7a2f60.jpg

Very lots the above cordage makes SPRO, Maver, Daiwa.

I have budget podsak Flagman. Here telescopic, 3 Dam. Mesh from filament, dozen not hath measured, but a small, centimeters 40. Whether the rim aluminum. The price for kit 100 UAH.

The undercling I immediately I'm taping up, 'm putting down in water, the handle I put it right on stand. If he me will need, then he already in spyware removal position :)

Because fiderom has bought into only last summer, still not managed all immediately acquire.

Podsak I have even more budget. The second and third knee was from Chinese 6 meter sprint adopted. Length somewhere for 2.5 Dam, mesh from filament, linked the himself, cell centimeter. The depth of somewhere about 70 see

The good thing, as before without him managed himself not gather additionally in any way.

And Podskajite on experience what better use safety on podsake?

I have simply podsak already you think jolly old about 8 years and the case, that hook determined. Heard, that now there is podsaki, in which hooks not cling. This what? Mind not'll do my?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A Podskajite on experience what better use safety on podsake?

I have simply podsak already you think jolly old about 8 years and the case, that hook determined. Heard, that now there is podsaki, in which hooks not cling. This what? Mind not'll do my?

So after all in previous governing so and is written - from filament, this and there is the most best podsaki, in which not determined hook :jumping:

Truth, I had been given German travel telescope 2-'s metre, mesh melkoyacheistaya synthetic - until reproaches there is no.

And when will come out of by building, the next podsak d borrow only with netting from filament :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Mar 18 2008 21:54:41)

On days eiaee with Bank (“2 meters), their podsakom freely first Spanish in him fish. I have telescope 3 Dam + the additional section mere 0.5 meters (wear my wartime only by necessity).

Under such number special significance have precisely themselves podsaki. They must be lungs,, otherwise will hard manage them, with increase in musculaire stick slightly whether not in geometric projection of will utyazhelyatsya podsak.

Данил wrote:

Wu me budget podsak Flagman. Here telescopic, 3 Dam. Mesh from filament.

Accurately such I have, on of last fishing ordered long to live. Without curiously effort simply burst here on 1 th the knee, d seek something pokachestvenney, Podskajite by the quality of that better?

Or in principle can be rebuild? 1-\ u0027s knee was, this which near the most heads podsaka.

Last edited by РомаД (Aug 26 2008 12:10:07)

My choice fell on the that right with “" head ":

http://www.goldencatch.com.ua/catalog/pods/podsak15/

Can and's too short, but here the enduring (unlike pens Flagman), under this almost such a same the easy. "Head" diadem well decently. Tested in deeds. The price about 90 UAH.

Oleg(TS) wrote:

Perhaps and's too short, but here the enduring (unlike pens Flagman), under this almost such a same the easy.

And at all sell separately stick? Head I have from old has remained - likes.

РомаД wrote:

A at all sell separately stick?

There is no, there, where bought these, was in goes.

РомаД wrote:

Illy in principle can be rebuild? 1-\ u0027s knee was, this which near the most heads podsaka.

Pens are sold separately, there similar, that have Flagman, that have Maver. But on anyone case can be take head with themselves and in no clothing left finger.

Данил wrote:

Pens are sold separately, there similar, that have Flagman, that have Maver. But on anyone case can be take head with themselves and in no clothing left finger.

Yes accurately, all pens with same carving. I have head Maver, and here Traducco Power fibre Teleland 2.4 Dam. All is now over.

In movie with the participation page Vitaliy (Federal’s organs is 74) saw as on podsak he recommended questioning penoplastovyy your fishing bobber :huh:

Question to almost all or to those, who knows, as this your fishing bobber do and as consolidate on handle podsaka?

Romeo wrote:

In movie with the participation page Vitaliy (Federal’s organs is 74) saw as on podsak he recommended questioning penoplastovyy your fishing bobber.

Question to almost all or to those, who knows, as this very your fishing bobber do and as consolidate on handle podsaka?

In my report: http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=202&p=2 there is photograph podsaka Trabucco, on which this your fishing bobber established producer. He visible dark polukoltsom on podsake, in district connect of various to podsaku.

Is needed for sustain buoyancy podsaka on water, not need to will make additional efforts for retaining podsaka on the surface water.

Now my question. There is whether opportunity somehow see the film with the participation page Vitaly's to example, download on the Internet?

Last edited by Dood (Nov 5 2008 12:53:21)

+1

Dood wrote:

In my report there is photograph podsaka Trabucco.

Grassroots. There head incapable? On mind, like as there is no.

Feder today year with Vitaly page: http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=987644

bond wrote:

Yeah, you did. There head incapable? On mind, like as there is no.

Head not incapable, and here fully otvinchivaetsya and incapable as telescopic fishing pole with connecting about 50 see

Romeo wrote:

. As this your fishing bobber do and as consolidate on handle podsaka?

I have your fishing bobber CarpPro (Flagman), such same and have Vitaliy. Here in sight:

http://i070.radikal.ru/0811/69/20c43bd6f141t.jpg

Here is podsak with this same connected float switch:

http://s45.radikal.ru/i110/0811/20/0e7caadd09b1t.jpg

And here is homemade option from termoizolyatsionnogo porolonovogo sleeves, which use for insulation plumbing pipes. Such sleeve can be buy on any construction market. Need take two size, the most a small and the next for him. Pull on each other and cut off somewhere 22-25 see All - your fishing bobber ready.

The only condition - he should densely dress on the handle podsaka, otherwise he will slide as higher to a handle. Incidentally, expense of a dense fastening on a handle, with so connected float switch much easier raising podsak from water. And here is with brand on the much harder, perhaps, from-for brezentovogo the pouch on poplavke:

http://s44.radikal.ru/i104/0811/9a/b5d0c8f02cf1t.jpg

Last edited by Boev (Nov 6 2008 22:16:24)

Boev wrote:

A here is homemade option from termoizolyatsionnogo porolonovogo sleeves, which use for insulation plumbing pipes. Such sleeve can be buy on any construction market. Need take two size, the most a small and the next for him. Pull on each other and cut off somewhere 22-25 see All - your fishing bobber ready.

The only condition - he should densely dress on the handle podsaka, otherwise he will slide as higher to a handle. Incidentally, expense of a dense fastening on a handle, with so connected float switch much easier raising podsak from water. And here is with brand on the much harder, perhaps, from-for brezentovogo the pouch on poplavke.

I, too, until the acquisition of corporate identity enjoyed an, only to fix it for you Olega, material sleeves not foam rubber, and pennopoliuretan (he light-of Gray color of with, measuring the walls 5-8 mm).

If ejectable "head" from podsaka much and heavy, then can be use and the third tier sleeves even greater diameter.

Costs this construction in pittance, so as this sleeve sells on metrazhu, then with one Dam tickles 4-5 such poplavkov. All layers sleeves I'm splicing between themselves.

If in no clothing left will appear brand-name making the, then a couple's put down for team FishDream, in next year we'll catch up on for competitions and'll take :flag:

Meanwhile, as is leading themselves on water podsak Trabucco Powerfibre (length telescope of various 2.4 meters).

Podsak has zero-sum dimension buoyancy, a net have dipped below the surface water roughly on 5 centimeters:

http://s40.radikal.ru/i089/0811/bb/d8ee4c0e18c0t.jpg

Friends, advise the handle for podsaka - 4 Dam, and, on opportunities, where its can be was would order.

In year time often the coastal strip had a so overgrown water habitats. For clearing from such a areas of vegetation in sale there is Spit(blade). Mounting your such a Spit to of various podsaka instead heads and can be cut seaweeds.

There is 2 issues relating to:

- the hilt (here) podsaka works only on lengthwise effort (can be pull kosu with with algae only on themselves; under an attempt to raise upward - the hilt podsaka it (she not able on such effort). On International Film Festival-2009 I was witnessing of a breakdown 3-'s rukoyatey.

- Spit has propensity to samootvinchivaniyu from of various. So I established sealing pietrowe from benign material.

The cost of - 44 Grzywna (., on Bukhara was bargaining for 40 Grzywna (. Is issued on program Pro Carp.

On denuding I Gave protective nave box (, to was in sight ivory and breach I pietrowe on spit:

http://s53.radikal.ru/i142/0907/05/9fd636470562t.jpg

+2

Not forth as Iicaa was cleaning out place under enleve on Volkhov, Russia. 'm using the second year, but not diagonal position, and copy of its "cats." In the past year sought such a kosu, but.

Folded, compact produce a not broke a - not was appropriately material. So made 4-lapuyu a cat from ordinary electrodes (4mm). Opposing hoisted slightly bringing to each other, so that this adjusting is borne possible the. Doing tons of on a rope and reaching on Bank. If leaves are beginning sink, then immediately podsekaetsya a sharp jump-twist are spaced.

To the issue about the right podsacheke. Something on me has found, and I wondered about -owned classroom light handles for podsaka. Wanted to shtekernuyu the handle from Colmic or SPRO. Have Colmic it turned out or it is unrealistic costly, or, Vyro.. And have SPRO there is very lovely detached option Cresta Competition Landingnet Handle 4,45m. 269 grams. Until there is no in available, but promised to inform, when will appear. Prices not know.
On our spring festival has tried have Lyokhi Zayko handle Colmic Greenex old (an upper-level model 2008 Context 100 Euro) - 6600m very heavy. Today other allegations its 4-'s metres handle (more precisely 4.2m, that once made from-7 makhalki Flagman be graphite IM-9. Weighs 380 grams. :good: She I have, of course, not shtekernaya, but in the rest of the nothing not trails brand on the analogues. Here is, for example inexpensive model Colmic Kubasfor 445 Grzywna (. In length of his 4 Dam weighs 455 grams, that on 75 grams harder samodelki. In this year have Colmic emerged an upper-level model esperante. In length of his 4,4m. The price 180 Euro.: '(I in of shock. After this decided not push it. 'll wait arrival SPRO Cresta Competition - hope will be much cheaper.
P.S. Sometimes cheaper do realistically great thing for relatively small money, than buy for huge, not having won in end nothing, except name. :mybb:

Last edited by Boev (Feb 9 2010 22:48:20)

+3

Himself in the past year made from any adopted the handle. Broke a 4.5 forge the Nothing, tolerable. Importantly find "pen" I feel safer.

Nikolaich wrote:

Shtekernaya preferable? Why?

Explains easily and simply - can be to change length in dependence from conditions from 1.5-2 Dam until 4-4.5, not borrow under different conditions or'll do anything to push with a certain-

РомаД wrote:

explains easily and simply - can be to change length in dependence from conditions from 1.5-2 Dam until 4-4.5, not borrow under different conditions or'll do anything to push with a certain-

Plug better those, that on the idea of he should be easier under the same rigidity, or harsher under same weight :).
Length in telescope...... can be, too, regulate otbrasyvaniem unnecessary its knees.

+1

Not yesterday began spend honestly nadarennoe :crazyfun:

Bought head podsaka Colmic square with zagibom and floaters squarely on anybody podsaka, mesh from fishing line of yours - mega-things That you --the price killy .-killy. - 200 Grzywna (. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 23 2010 07:49:14)

Do. Things That you!

http://i081.radikal.ru/1002/53/68d8e5989d0c.jpg

-on my still and seams stitched solid input and he deeper times in and a half.

Yes and at all products Colmic - :cool: fully packed platform whom mounted from Colmic :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 23 2010 08:01:59)