All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Podsak

Posts 271 to 300 of 640

Point Holy-Guacamole. Oh, that hurts, chief of.

WSW wrote:

Say, is as choose podsaku for industrialized fishing with cliff, until water around 3 meters

I-would advised use bipartisan consensus requires removing both. One times do itself or place fishing area. Or ledge what. That-it comes reduce these 3 Dam although-would until 2kh.
And podsak. I have at all budget set of flagship of the http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/2010-10-06-0 … iy-flagman but he 3 Dam like. Head from leski- trigger not determined.

Tornado wrote:

I-would advised use bipartisan consensus requires removing both. One times do itself or place fishing area. Or ledge what. That-it comes reduce these 3 Dam although-would until 2kh.
And podsak. I have at all budget set of the flagship of the http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/2010-10-06-0 … iy-flagman but he 3 Dam like. Head from leski- trigger not determined.

Has tried ledge, or dig playground (long), or slip for anyone is possible (clay), go swimming on the steps often, usually with telephone, to bored very not was :dontknow:.

Tornado wrote:

And podsak. I have at all budget set of flagship of the http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/2010-10-06-0 … iy-flagman but he 3 Dam like. Head from leski- trigger not determined.

Has tried ledge, or dig playground (long), or slip for anyone is possible (clay), go swimming on the steps often (usually with telephone, to bored very not was :dontknow:.

2 wsw Was, watched, groped.;
4 flushed here telescopic BYTTA Hotel-yellow-gold in color such a. Head podsaka with uneven angle the tilt to handle-camping on E. Can be the handle put almost vertically, and head-almost horizontally-most the for industrialized fishing with cliff. In rush released name heads, like Ajuste system, but such a name in staff-no clothing left and close there is no, in sight from old reserves. In principle, as now go near match in and match Silver. In short, I would chose these positions. Itself took to let the line out Reuss 0.16 on Picker, and something for Comrade in Poltava-long promised.
More nothing not liked so much-there poplavochniki command, with fidernym destination so itself. Otake.

майк wrote:

4 flushed here telescopic BYTTA

And what the price?

Sergei, I watched in the present no clothing left, there prices higher, than in optimising. Brilliant live here 225, and how many in Electrotex ” took place. -Hua, you can himself I merely.
PS, I could even watch, 214.

Last edited by майк (Mar 6 2013 18:45:55)

майк wrote:

Sergei, I watched in the present no clothing left, there prices higher, than in optimising. Brilliant live here 225, and how many in Electrotex ” took place. -Hua, you can himself I merely.
PS, I could even watch, 214.

Edited! Mike. (Today 16 :45: 55)

For 430 Grzywna (good koplekt is obtained :whistle:

:dontknow:

+1

Dobryi day, colleagues.
Received yesterday parcel from Moscow (Fishpoint). Came stick for podsacheka http://fishpoint.ru/product2121.html (here is such a, 3 meters) and head for podsacheka http://fishpoint.ru/product1604.html (here is such a, proved more to a carp).
In collects proved podsachek feels heavy (stick 350 grams + head 250 grams. Harvest despite deal on Picker brief 2.7 meters (easy). So d try podsachek without one knee (camping on E. 2 meters) and d borrow easiest head Greys this that sense powerfully by its http://fishpoint.ru/product2494.html

From whom there is such a head, how many weighs? Who that will tell pro podsachek in collects? For industrialized fishing deal on Picker be appropriate? On conditions industrialized fishing: Pond, fish not more 1.5 kg (belle)

34 see Not some for karpika something? Zamuchaetes. And if still and White Amur hit this, then at all two can be will with such head. Take 50-55 centimeters diameter least. Advice, leave all three knee. A long podsak - not a short. Better search footing and katayte on it podsak, and weight you will cease bit confusing.

I as something on-start weight pens and podsaka not beat myself up - would still has marched his in water and, to excite in him fish, not ganyaeshsya for it as for jackets :D [the handle powerful, and head latex coating.
And here is on during weight heads and its resistance in water make ship types- wet the right model.

Serozha, I'm using the commercial prestonovskiy, that on platform, that on got. In him upirayu the handle podsaka (but only 4’s Dam, and at all want 4.4, and the and 5 meters take), and no problems. Here podsaka riding on voice-over with easily and forward and ago. Still great take pushed focus opposite, to can be was at all the handle as plug place. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 22 2013 13:15:01)

Vertex wrote:

34 see Not some for karpika something? Zamuchaetes. And if still and White Amur hit this, then at all two can be will with such head. Take 50-55 centimeters diameter least. Advice, leave all three knee. A long podsak - not a short. Better search footing and katayte on it podsak, and weight you will cease bit confusing.

As times karpika and amur in is pond there is no. Only of, bream, a dace, perch. So and regard head 34 see Head 55 centimeters there are already (a little too big for and Ukraine) A times today brought together. Hold something for me. And with three connecting normally.

Last edited by нахлыст (Mar 22 2013 13:32:05)

If tomorrow cataclysm not will full, then stuck take a picture of, that I mean.

Hello! Could you tell me, please, as and from what commit making the on whether the rim heads podsaka?

ruchey wrote:

Hello! Podskajite, please, as and from what commit making the on whether the rim heads podsaka?

Not big special, but try this one the lagging for pipes. They different diametorov accented.
I itself so and just hootenannied up a.

КАМ wrote:

the lagging for pipes.

Polnosttyu agree. Only izolyatsiya- pleasant thing quite shaky and on-good from above on it a sheath need to would adapt from some neyarkoy and it provides tissue. Itself izolyatsiya- penopolietilen, water not absorbs.

Vertex wrote:

If tomorrow cataclysm not will full, then stuck take a picture of, that I mean.

And a picture of an can be, very want. With respect

КАМ wrote:

Don’t big special, but try this one the lagging for pipes. They different diametorov accented.
I itself so and just hootenannied up a.

All was would on-it for fun, if would not one thing but: Minimal dozen (domestic) - 16-18mm (have different producers. Hang out will. Can be try vspenennuyu attached, for pipes air conditioners - there diameters more careful. Only as she with sun dance.Is? O?aaa think.

Vspenenaya rubber with kondts. Not analogy, too strongly absorbs water and long dries. Moreover a weak to mechanical pressures. Merilon (for plastic pipes) analogy more, and not matters his domestic dozen camping on K. Would still cut along and respectively seek to adjust on domestic diameter not the problem. Water not absorbs and to fur pressures russain, perpetual of course not will but well sensible decision.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

I as something on-start weight pens and podsaka not beat myself up - would still has marched his in water and, to excite in him fish, not ganyaeshsya for it as for jackets [the handle powerful, and head latex coating.
And here is on during weight heads and its resistance in water make ship types- wet the right model.

Sergei, you podsak from Preston's? You osnaschali podsak floaters, or not is worth do come? With respect

I have several goals podsaka: And Prestonovskie (latex coating and lesochnaya), and Korumovskaya (26 inches). But last still in real combat conditions (the remittances on carp) not obtain very.
If use modern match pens podsaka (shtekernaya, the easy, but hard and not cheap, respectively), then a floater glee, in my opinion.
On during, especially strong, a floater glee - resistance podsaka becomes more, in my opinion.
Use your fishing bobber see sense on-start with budgetary armrests of (heavy) in length of his 3m and more. And the on-start.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

But last still in real combat conditions (the remittances on carp) not obtain very.
If use modern match pens podsaka (shtekernaya, the easy, but hard and not cheap, respectively), then a floater glee, in my opinion.

Sergei, I... has been accessing on this "head", but 4 number of I not was able head and shtekernoy handle 4 forge the Trabuko lead the karpika on kind of 2-2.5 pounds. Outcome-social!

Not will whether Korumovskaya (26 inches) too heavy?

I not wrote immediately, but on cyprinids kept podsakakh (and this podsak in our conditions precisely under these goal can approach the) on the handle need your fishing bobber - as times from-for of gravity heads.
I have latex coating head from Preston's under it comes to shagging melkokarpa is used and enough heavy here from Milo - in length of his 2.8m I connected float switch not'm using and karpiki until 4kg would be turned there normally :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 6 2013 22:32:02)

+1

Sergei thank you for the answer. Still a question real quick, has acquired prestonskiy latex podsak 20, me grassroots, but for Mr. Picker here want, that the smaller, that can offer. And in load of this pro shtekernuyu the handle, what take? With large respect.

For Mr. Picker here better perhaps something in size 18 inches and with petty box.
Me on days “(in pleasant sense) here podsaka Rocket Light Match from Garbolino in length of his 3.6m - the easy (240gr on passport), thin and very hard:
http://www.garbolinouk.co.uk/nets-and-h … ght-match/
Was opportunity watch-try pattern.
Me now very interested in watch pens podsaka G Max H1 and H3 from this same producer:
http://www.garbolinouk.co.uk/nets-and-h … /g-max-h1/
http://www.garbolinouk.co.uk/nets-and-h … /g-max-h3/
For that such the cost of? :O
Although, if honestly, until that Garbolino in high price segment nor me, nor my known not frustrating. But pens podsaka.

Thank you Sergei. Himself inclination is to
A series of Maxim Slim Power Garbolino 3,6m and podsachek T-GUM01 Colmic. (Easy were instant frame, mesh with latex the cover. Convenient, easy podsachek for which not determined tooling. The size of the 45kh35 see)

+1

Oleg.N.N. wrote:

Sam inclination is to Serie Maxim Slim Power Garbolino 3,6m.

Today guys me have shown this a device - unambiguously laps. :cool: A faster and still harsher, than Rocket. On thickness sections and automatic substitute for handles Rocket Light Match - only from more quality this temperature delta. That immediately same had not only on rigidity handles, but and on price, which in and a half times higher :disappointed:
The strengthened seats sequences. There drowned in Carbone and enshrined by a metal with a hairpin. Can'll persuade give exhibition pattern on similar price :rolleyes:

Text or: Took away today this the hilt :) weighing up the showed 305-310gr have this model o.o. A so like easier seemed.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 8 2013 17:16:27)

Yesterday ordered podsak and the handle. Still times thank you for response.