All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Podsak

Posts 301 to 330 of 557

Dobryi day, advise the handle podsaka for an amateur industrialized fishing, in a normal ratio the price quality, mostly had forced a white fish.

'm using such http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … er-handle. After several fishing trips starters provorachivatsya nut in that to screw it in head (loosely was glued) a bit prokleil and'm using already 3 year, reproaches there is no and to change am not expected.

КОТ wrote:

Dobryi day, advise the handle podsaka for an amateur industrialized fishing, in a normal ratio the price quality, mostly had forced a white fish.

If there is desire to the:
Buy 5 fringes metres inexpensive your cast without koltsovku (such they wave with the checkboxes near supermarket). To remove upper 2 knee. Nave box (vytochit any elsewhere. And equipped here not less 3-'s meters.

I was sent precisely so, cut dyuralevuyu patch on epoksidke. But there is one moment (S. There on anybody podsaka man so much khitromudraya inch, in the first looming, the Felix Blumenfeld for insert M10kh1.5. Under zavorachivanii slightly is swinging, but when comes to of the late-held, as need to. Usually on groove heads’Velkommen a ring, it at the expense friction not gives their deliberations anybody during industrialized fishing. If his there is no-pick, pick up the and install there, thing badly.

I such handle 3 year'm using. Exasperated, so as the price issue amounted to 60 UAH.

Podskajite who that will tell about pens from ShIMANO Bistmaster and Qatana in length of his 4-4.5 Dam? Who enjoyed as the impression? A roasting spit as the in the hands of bistmaster 4.5 6600m after excessive equipped ((

Last edited by mengoi (Oct 4 2013 14:06:07)

КОТ wrote:

Season capturing the podsakom Middi, head 26 ", three Dam telescope plus prolonga. A series of karpsistem. Nobody chose from from low-cost, exasperated. One hand with fish tank until 1,5kg. Governed without problems (larger not come across). Easy and in measure tight and were instant. From shortcomings: Need head floaters to equip and the mesh from slime is it coming out not be easy. But in water handling the good, hooks DVDs are now eject from nets on times.

Sanders wrote:

Seizing an such http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … look-handle. After several fishing trips starters provorachivatsya nut in that to screw it in head (vulnerable was glued a little prokleil and've been using have already 3 year, reproaches there is no and to change am not expected.

How it trasportnaya length?

Could you tell me please a good (desirable telescopic bar) the handle for podsaka budget plot 100 $thank you!

Cheaply and meaner
Telescope 6m upper two knee in garbage on the tip nave box (with carving and to gain is prepared.
The price 150 grivnov

Last edited by GRIZZLY007 (Oct 9 2013 13:56:10)

What it trasportnaya length?

Country’s 1.15 forge the

Last edited by Sanders (Oct 9 2013 14:25:30)

+1

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

cheaply and meaner
Telescope 6m upper two knee in garbage on the tip nave box (with carving and to gain is prepared.
The price 150 grivnov

In "the flagship" equipped shtekernaya, 3: 30 for 199 Grzywna (. Minus credit. And no gemora with high amortizing characteristics and other lawyers carvings-vtulkami.

+1

As on me, then very a major cell

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/qFbZc.jpg

'm using such the second year - reproaches not causes.

Alexnord wrote:

After several fishing trips, on had with podsachekom from tkanevogo fabric, hook had to cut several times, bought on market spinningovoe a where the 25mm's 25mm from of excellent material, parsed the old podsachek and without problems has spread new a, still not experienced, but think will super.

If for a white fish, then not very! Simply some fish, going straight in such podsak, strive to get everyone and head enter cells and cling gills! That for fish not very well! In my opinion! Is obtained an effect anti-poaching nets.

777V777 wrote:

I'm using such the second year - reproaches not causes.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/mU5Kn.jpg
Ideal schitayu here is such podsak with petty netting!!

+1

Than I like Greys - this sufficient the depth of, 22 "in diameter and prorezinenaya mesh.

777V777 wrote:

prorezinenaya mesh.

And here is this :cool:

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Just some fish, going straight in such podsak, strive to get everyone and head enter cells and cling gills

Fix use podsak under vynimanii from water fish such a size, that it head in cell prolazit?

майк wrote:

Why would use podsak under vynimanii from water fish such a size, that it head in cell prolazit?

On photo in sight that cell large size. Here is I and say that imaginations veso 300-400gram heads enter cells. And here is how borrow such of snapper on tight leash: 0.10 hands for me secret: |

Ah 300-400 grams for most forums this not fish, and fish, and head it under become weight.
I have sproshnaya head old slide projectors create with netting from fishing line of yours, me well suits, but in move drool, when fish moreover is worth.
Text or dog leashes but also 0.1'm using extremely rarely, the most applied dozen 0.14 :dontknow:
Text or usage when podsak constantly in water, necessarily 1-2-fish mouth head in safety vstryanut.

майк wrote:

usage dog leashes but also 0.1'm using extremely rarely, the most applied dozen 0.14

Summer I, too, less 0.14 not'm using, and here is autumn more 0.14 not'm using! Pays to autumn fish less actively soprotivlyaetsya! And here is raise from water this the problem! Here is and'm using podsakoy! :dontknow:

aleksandrfeed wrote:

In the I, too, less 0.14 not'm using, and here is autumn more 0.14 not'm using!

Ah so and catch it today year on 0.14 :canthearyou:

майк wrote:

Nu so and catch it today year on 0.14

And why, if have Plavno and on: 0.10 well is obtained harvest? There is no, I seriously! Can someone and and'm too bored harvest on subtler dog leashes but also, then me as times interestingly! Even moreover, me far more interesting harvest when very weak nibble! When fish are biting actively many mind not need to! Do all by the rules and will you charm! :flirt: A here is when nibble bad, then and need to include brains to modicum arts to capture! How many shooters in such church one starts understand fish! Here is leashes are and podbyrayu coming out of conditions! :flag: I not make any attempts on truth! Simply me on psyche precisely such a fishing :blush:

Who against, dog leashes but also different must be and hooks, but to change one thing on another and not receive outcome sickened by.
For themselves chose some middle dozen defence wakes up aggressivity (as times F 0.14 or close) and Number hook, in 90% cases increasingly route.
In my opinion causes, affecting are they biting, except diameter defence wakes up aggressivity very many and they have much greater importance.
The latter my finding from povodkovykh wood, "um ,-trabukko T-force XPS MATCH names STRONG extra strong F0.143, razryvnoe 2.95 without intentional pounds.
On diameter and razryvnomu like truth, soft, ganglia holds :cool:

Most interesting, that nobody asked have Alexnordunder what fish this a hatchling pond will sharpened in the future, but boldly began to to criticize. Not understand. :dontknow:

margulis wrote:

The most interesting, that nobody asked have Alexnord

This accurately, certainly I am counting use such a not under 100-grammovuyu lavrushku. I better one fish from a hundred, will lie gills from fishing line of yours, than ten minutes d hook vykalupyvat, and chief criterion in choosing was, ease passage water, nor fabric a net, nor latex Preston, not appealed in work from-for this.

Vovan wrote:

After several fishing trips, on had with podsachekom from tkanevogo fabric

, too, plan produce such a replacement. Resistance water, from falling debris, fish hooking hook strapon.

And accented spare nets to podsakam 18-22 "? Who Needs nor whether come across?

Preston A pen podsaki COMPETITION handle 3: 30 - 300 grams 701.30 Grzywna (
Flagman A pen podsaka plug. Legacy POWER PUT OVER handle-310 grams 199.90 UAH
So in than then the difference except prices and weight in 10 "grape". Or still something there is. Then same much cheaper buy flagship of the