All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Podsak

Posts 361 to 390 of 640

A pity that their on Ukraine there is no.

If can be in hewed please, how many it must weigh - That an ideal here

http://www.leightackle.co.uk/product/58 … Net_Handle
, too, the good.

Last edited by Black&White (Dec 28 2013 01:35:59)

wrote:

If can be in hewed please, how many it must weigh - That an ideal here

Than easier, the better - Ideology same one hand need freely manage. And still if in pace yes with the subtle povodkami. Many of course depends still and from before enrolling heads, but if here heavy, then and the easy lesochnaya head not strongly helps.
In my opinion, ah not more 300 in length of his 3.60m under it catching a white fish. Plus it must be maximally hard.

Decided to all ??? take itself Garbolino Rocket LIGHT MATCH 3.60 forge the With breakages not enleve, think ????? length.
On German ibae all overhauled, or dryny for five kopecks or the price already for 100 the euro complex handles.

And I have became question: "What podsak better buy." Like would I feel safer: Somewhere 3 metre here and head 45 see
Only with its a pity will Fed, capturing the them 40 years, in this year was.. But! New cordage and other requests. Simply ARGUMENTY, already, on past now, low, as with coils, fiderami. Like would one times take and forget.

Flagman A pen podsaka plug. LEGACY POWER PUT OVER HANDLE
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ver-handle

This of course not Dayva, Preston or Garbolino, but for their money, very even have. Recommend pay attention, the price\ the quality of.

+1

Alexnord wrote:

Assumed all ??? take itself Garbolino Rocket LIGHT MATCH 3.60 forge the With breakages not I got it, think ????? length.

Himself not long leader was coming take this the handle. In a result, comparing its in no clothing left with "23 SLIM POWER" 3.6 flushed, chose last-she me 6600m more hard and reliable, not such-wall, as Rocket.

But on Ukraine where can be watch or order 23 SLIM POWER "3.6 flushed

Several units Laki Fischer stopped by to give the whether in late Spring, then whether in the early summer past year. One such here now I have in as a its unmodified as times with the moment.
With them need to mess and ask for opportunity purchases: Lucky Fisher -fishing Music

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 1 2014 19:14:54)

Received yesterday Garbolino Rocket LIGHT MATCH 3.60 flushed from Laki Fischer, very sports here, enough hard and the easy, and importantly, as times meet in my tube 1,4m.

'm keeping an eye the handle precisely for sport, want I feel safer and pozhosche growth not less 3.6, who that can advise.

Here podsacheka Garbolino TWIN SCOOP 366

Here - simply-BOMB!
Ah, and Context, as a small - atomic. :tired:

Not d kopipastit, report my on it HERE.

+1

RinAt 66 wrote:

A pen podsacheka Garbolino TWIN SCOOP 366

Here - simply-BOMB!
Ah, and Context, as a small - atomic.

Not d kopipastit, report my on it HERE.

Agree, but the price - horror?

Recommend the handle Viper Net Garbolino (plug). Use one season in 3 - meter version (weight 350 gr. Often'm using without one knee (2 meters), when enleve brief deal on Picker. Exasperated. The price not high. There is pens and more lungs, but they and are worth iaaa?aai.

Incidentally, transportation length many run - 116 see

Last edited by (Jan 3 2014 22:17:08)

Want one thing say, if you want receive pleasure from tempovoy catch fish, not Usetrete on handle, be very responsible to its choice as to purchases good, on their can easily afford, udilischu. And let us you happiness.

+1

Closing, 367 post, very the good stick :idea: for the peny money

ooomax wrote:

re- iterate, 367 post, very the good stick for the peny money

Tell me weight pens, the thickness komlevogo knee and build.

Last edited by tutsan (Jan 3 2014 23:19:15)

Length 330sm., weight 302 grams with cork, width in komle 21mm., build - hard, plays doesn. Pro balance speech not goes, stick in drawn is felt, but for these money :cool:

wrote:

be forthcoming with the handle Viper Net Garbolino (plug). Use one season in 3 - meter version (weight 350 gr.

You will laughing, but I have third year here, delivered on from Chinese makhovogo rods up with from a pipe bauxite rezbovoy drop-in for privinchivaniya heads podsaka. Telescope, glass. The length of the 3.2 flushed, weight 359 grams (on electronic the scale with precision until tens of-weighed). In folded the form of 115 centimeters, here picked up some butthole, as with sand prisypana, not glides for.
Check it out difference :glasses:
Text or admitting fifty UAH to max cost, on-my Joker was called "(there from above atop name sproshnaya bumper, with coil commanded, I scotch-taped, for histrionics gang (with)

+1

ooomax wrote:

y. Length 330sm., weight 302 grams with cork, width in komle 21mm., build - hard, plays doesn. Pro balance speech not goes, stick in drawn is felt, but for these money

So this is understandable, that for these money. But 300g on 330 musculaire for sport for example total and slightly slightly length lacks. For an amateur fishing perhaps is famously. I first enjoyed, too, budgetary with sticks Sabaneev,. Through some time freaked out and bought gorbYlinu. Now sleep already quietly)

I would said, that start sport with such stick can be, but and then of course need to move on something more quality :flag:

FS To amateur industrialized fishing its lack with head, and with a long agree, sometimes need 3.6-old, but rarely.

tutsan wrote:

I first enjoyed, too, budgetary with sticks Sabaneev,. Through some time freaked out and bought gorbYlinu. Now sleep already quietly

Timur, nor never not torchbearer, can and stupidity'll ask, did under the right balance podsaka these deficiency 50 so affect? And making the on anybody if still are worth? I have at all a scholarship student (The result here is), but discomfort until like not felt. :dontknow:

Oleg I until, too, not torchbearer, but drive to this there is. And you mostly itsre using in 3.0 or with 207 mph + 0.5?

Friends, can be and him with his baton birch podsachit, dispute there is no.
On the end of the 2013 capturing the Fiderom three years, of which two sports season podsachival NoNeymom, and ??? successfully (for themselves).
Blow up the plane your have in the early season questions relatively dayvy Airiti, which served season 2013.
Blow up the plane your have coil ballistikom here-same, on this Forum.
Now decided to no one not, explode have.
Took for themselves thing, in which accurately to doubt not d, and I think I'll save on future your have.
And here podsaka - realistically Bomba!

tutsan wrote:

I want one thing say, if you want receive pleasure from tempovoy catch fish, not Usetrete on handle, be very responsible to its choice as to purchases good, on their can easily afford, udilischu. And let us you happiness.

Stand in solidarity!
Here podsaka, the same, that and good place it. In my opinion.
To stay, and pleased.

tutsan wrote:

Oleg I until, too, not torchbearer, but drive to this there is. And you mostly itsre using in 3.0 or with 207 mph + 0.5?

Has tried and with 207 mph, but without it not worse.ve worked until only 3m. Fidery 4.20, like comfortable experience. Patch even with a not drive. Here is truth if the grasses have Bank will, or a long melyak. But here would already need to to start thinking on expense 4m, or even longer than the. And here is this already clearly not budget will.

And for this pens specifically thank not one head, that would and not very costly, and to balance was. Wanted to lot more size of, but has drawn only 24 ", too, from Middi. Sellers said, that fortunate. Precisely its attainment quickly. Wanted to put still and making the, but it turned out that not need. One hand for the end of the pens little slapping forces routinely accepts.

But I think all are right in one. First buy something, then poekspluatirovav understand, that than something not suits. And search for the, that need. Quite possibly, that simply I until not'm mature enough, i.e. not has understood in all nuanced one. One season not term.

Here is to change his pity will. He born lucky. Already and a near certainty there is: "If in late fishing lay down their podsak before fidera, then poklevka of bream in 80% cases." Here is only head from slime launder. :mad:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Ij51X.jpg

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That only head from slime launder.

This is a good karpovaya head. But, for bream better lesochnuyu. Its amelioration and podsachivat easier and launder easier.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Attempting and with the, but without it not worse.ve worked until only 3m.

Oleg, a key moment here, that you 300g you work on 3m. If you this raspredelish on 3.6m, then hand stick will feel much harder, don about than I? Ah and in completing the, in late all sovmestnykhrybalok no one not revisit it, there can be will and my podsak hold in the hands of)
The only, I itself dimly illustrate as can be head podsak in balance embarrass, if only at the expense its ease-of-. Priori the most light and will better) or I something not understand?

Boev wrote:

This is the good karpovaya head. But, for bream better lesochnuyu. Its amelioration and podsachivat easier and launder easier.

Not times try to buy precisely lesochnuyu. Advantages are clear. But in conceals souls sits thought, that raskosami it damages epithelials have fish. And its then mock. Understand, that all of this cockroaches, and many "fi" already from colleagues received on this about, but until not can themselves to overcome. Can and dozreyu, when launder have had enough. :dontknow: