All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Podsak

Posts 391 to 420 of 557

tutsan wrote:

Oleg, a key moment here, that you 300g you work on 3m. If you this raspredelish on 3.6m, then hand stick will feel much harder, don about than I?

This nowadays it. But stuck explain its position below.

tutsan wrote:

DC – One thing, I itself dimly illustrate as can be head podsak in balance embarrass, if only at the expense its ease-of-. Priori the most light and will better) or I something not understand?

Fighting correctly me recommended - begin operating in water easier lesochnoy head. But. I with caramel and enleve of bream. And think doofus and old podsaki with a wooden handle. So, that podsak - this only if was whom podsachit. So in most cases conclusion fish was only on Bank. Through grass, melyak and camping on D. No matter. So for me podsachivanie - this conclusion fish in a certain point and nomination podsaka only a bit forward, under fish. (And fiderom this do much easier, than bauxite dubinushkoy). Here podsak, as would only plans to in water. Even my setochnyy. And the entire comfort is determined by in opportunities brush hands rigidly fix his in point, and window. After skating in him fish. And this only muscle sensations. As their to hand or explain, I truth not know. As spinning to utmost grain, all the more. Not know even correctly whether I do or this only coalescence of my old stereotypes and experience with a new snastyu (podsakom on a long handle)? :dontknow:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 4 2014 14:47:52)

There is opportunity to purchase ESPIRIT TECHNO MATCH on sane price, only here is length in 160 centimeters me not strongly suits, and suits LEGACY POWER PUT OVER handle but price not found optimum. Await the positive feedback and arguments in side tekhnomatch :)

Arguments for use of in feeder in my opinion there is no, such things for boats, or running mate, in bolotnikakh with a electrify.
You, exactly, podsak need or the price? I have year three here-thing's homemade from Chinese adopted tryokhmetrovaya, words bad not I’d say. I not torchbearer, the high-hat me it not punching things, cobwebs on dog leashes but also not give, and dozen times for day well propriety it can wishing to use.

майк wrote:

year, exactly, podsak need or the price?

Mike, me need a here podsaka for vmenyaemuyu price, pro samodelki, too, nothing bad not I’d say I have have Comrade here from adopted. Went in Music, such telescope which me attracted 140grn + kholdnaya welding roughly 20grn ah here is already 160, still creative approach, there. Decided to take already ready product.

alextbv wrote:

Mike, me need a here podsaka for vmenyaemuyu price

Leaner and meaner Link

I bought these your cast in my opinion for 45 Grzywna ((long, not remember accurately), epoxy homes there is neperevodno-always anything gorozhu, villagers and vytochili at work patch from dyuralya, there M10kh1.5. U. Cheaply, really and a tough (Since)!
Even one patch Yuriku in Poltava sent with that was.

Can who the yuzal reservations: Pens:
1. http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … wer-handle
2. http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ion-handle

What their weight? In than circuit of the difference except prices?? That better take under feeder?? Enleve the subtle leskami, fish in 300 gram it account for borrow in podsak!

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Cheap and meaner

Oleg, you OK read previous post with arifmeticheskimi vykladkami. The already is deranged the price :no:

Are looking for and will find. I as the, too, watched pens maver. , I can't recall a series of. So she weighs about 500gr. Total me, seems like a. On the occasion bought sabaneevskuyu about 250 g of

Who the big boys podsakas the quality of?

alextbv wrote:

Mike, me need a here podsaka for vmenyaemuyu price

I itself took flagmanovskuyu+ head SPro <какой-то там Ghost>. Until exasperated got 3 elephant. ;)

Decided to painting head podsaki in black color, ah and prepare the fishing line together, and the on the sun, a golden head fish strongly are scared by. Although to cling forever paint not will, but think this better, than was before.

http://sb.uploads.ru/t/ECZP9.jpg
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/X8E3x.jpg

I have sproshnaya lesochnaya head podsaki with entitled Spooky Ghost, Nu and respectively in the catalogue alongside head specter drawn. Raskosami not visible in water :dontknow: A frame matte aluminum. And than can be and metals and prepare the fishing line simultaneously in black color painting??

Mr.Puff wrote:

head SPro <какой-то там Ghost>

I have Pannet Spooky Ghost, certen charm. Suits fully, year three it.

Last edited by майк (May 12 2014 19:56:32)

Fersfet wrote:

Who the big boys podsak as the quality of?

Ah at all something this karpovyy or price!, here 2 Dam :dontknow:

Already few years under it comes to shagging white puppies were born'm using such heads firms Spro.

http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/Flagman__________51ee8be0c8409.jpg

Thank many different, but only such me be satisfied with on all a hundred. I, of course, harmful, and not advertising sake of, but such heads realistically cushy. Lesochnaya mesh not Wet, PoWerful and not becomes much worse off, and the size of the and form of framework allow quickly podsachit fish even big sizes. Finally, and flagship began produce the right podsaki.:cool:

Last edited by Boev (May 12 2014 21:17:15)

+1

Think to buy some of that such a head http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … mesh--eva. can from whom i.e., tell pollsters, is worth whether borrow

Lucky13.Of-for petty nets and material, after getting soggy raise our such podsak much harder, than lesochnyy.

+1

Boev wrote:

, but such heads realistically cushy. Lesochnaya mesh not Wet, PoWerful and not becomes much worse off, and the size of the and form of framework allow quickly podsachit fish even big sizes

Plus, that personally for me it is important, for lesochnuyu safety not determined trigger. :cool:

Not, ah hook determined, but so same easily thus exempt. And here is if he going to be seared in thread tissue heads, then this simply tin. :canthearyou: been there, done that, know. :D Take it his, not damaging the very thread, virtually it is unrealistic. The exit one - assistance ceasing, break the hook and you remove Scotlands.

+1

I have there is lesochnaya head, but she much. Thought, under contest take smaller, but they mostly from petty nets and material.

I'm using Greys 22 "oval forms with prorezinenoy netting middle size yacheistosti coupled with telescope the butt of the Mikado 3,20m. For two season reproaches not causes, only positive emotions :cool:

Dobryi day, someone has in use the handle podsaka Traper Kompetishn 3.5 or can reviews there is about it?

Boev wrote:

Don’t, ah hook determined, but so same easily thus exempt

Yes, I this and had in view, and as higher said, very well that lesochnaya the mesh not Wet, PoWerful, after fishing flicking and clean cool put an in a bag, and-rag-wet and my not my stinks in machine :)
Gladly would has acquired and a hatchling pond lesochnyy.

Last edited by Олег 32 (May 13 2014 15:48:34)

Boev wrote:

It few years under it comes to shagging white puppies were born'm using such heads firms Spro.

In-in-in! She the most. :cool: In sense, I have such a same. :blush: In the rest of the:

Mr.Puff wrote:

As exasperated got 3 elephant.

This sproshnaya old slide projectors create gost Lending there is no. I have such a with the banner facial in late. In general slightly pokompaktney.

Podskajite, who knows, the size of the standard a groove heads + holder podsaki? :blush:

BSF 3 / 8 inches, step 20 threads on an inch.

Fersfet wrote:

Say, is, who knows, the size of the standard a groove heads + holder podsaki?

In metric dimensions somewhere M9kh1.5. Ah if anything, I thus metchikom, I'm cutting ivory. And with, that there is # 1 and 2, then can be achieve almost ideal.

Romeo wrote:

do. Things That you!

http://i081.radikal.ru/1002/53/68d8e5989d0c.jpg

-on my still and seams stitched solid input and he deeper times in and a half.

Tell, she you have no size?
There is such a 45x40 and such a 50x45 size?

Last edited by Greys (Jul 18 2014 14:47:42)