All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Thought about commercial for competitions

Thought about commercial for competitions

Posts 1 to 30 of 104

Propose a discuss options commercial competition on it catching fish fiderom.
Will explain why there is always this subject. Me on this prompted, first, then what excitement is happening around FishDrimovskogo tournaments :cool:, and, second, read more articles Clash of for to Bavaria (Match Fishing, April 2012, UK), and, third, as the saying goes in the old Soviet proverb notwithstanding: "Act to a gift - a gift act to!" :D
I understand the term "commercial contest", as contest, where the the winner and several subsequent seats receive cash prizes.
Now several issues:
1. What sum monetary payment every stakeholder will adequate:
And) 50grn.; it comes) 100grn.; in) 200grn.; g) 500grn.
2. What option distribution situation better:
And) "the classic" - 1s - 3s seats + the biggest fish; it comes) "progressive" - than more participants, the more seats.
3. Expectancy round:
And) 4 hours; it comes) 5 hours; in) 6 hours; g) another.
4. To do limit or not to do in scope prikormki?
5. To do limit or not to do on alive added?
6. Use volosyanuyu snap or not?
About situation - this may be far not the first three seats. Than more participants, the more seats in prizes. Roughly "in prizes" from 1 / 4 until 1 / 3 participants. A prize Fund is shaped from contributions participants and perhaps / desirable "a backer's" participation.
Rules such competition can be more in enough broad the framework. As option, the basic rule one thing: Have one stakeholder in water can be only one feeder with one got a little trigger. Moreover me grassroots option crafted in article, when in laps. Goes only fish a certain species, and not all consecutive.

+1

welcome, welcome in karpfishing.
1. Sums contributions from 200-300 the euro and higher (50-500 Grzywna (this utterly not interestingly, wasn that Hua 50 + teams, yes and the, 500 50 =2 5,000 Grzywna (, camping on E. ~ 3,000 $just);
2. Rules Fipsa, no loosening, with as only conversation about money goes, then man-man wolf (in karpfishinge - niei?u and near, for that and "available.Fu" from me);
3. Hope this not will, on-very least not in ofitsiale.

There is one practice in karpfishinge. Hosts often range domestic. Even on the most cheap sorevakh, when number of teams a slight. Simply participants those who want, dropped through on 1-up 2k of our-nenashikh money and winner (on common weight or on big fish, in dependence from conditions) Alice in Blackjack-warming.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 6 2012 00:24:34)

Vertex wrote:

welcome, welcome in karpfishing.
1. Sums contributions from 200-300 the euro and higher (50-500 UAH this utterly not interestingly, wasn that Hua 50 + teams, yes and the, 500 50 =2 5,000 UAH, camping on E. ~ 3,000 $just)

Pro carp-phishing and his premiums I know not corporation as a. But need not to compare closings cyprinids kept competition and the number of prikormki, and other skunked-, which need a for this. Feder on order, if not on two, more democratic in terms of costs. Moreover, retaions on which can be pursue such "bachelor parties, it's" on 10-20 participants (for starters) can be find everywhere.
Simply know enough people, which clubs and medals already do repeat on and need a new "doping." And play in preferans or deberts "on matches" not interestingly :flag:

If this bachelor parties, it's, type called up each other in Friday and in Saturday met on water, then prohibitions need as can be less. After all judges the there is no, ktozh inspect will observance rules. Or sudy there is and I not so understood subject?
At all this's a super trendy idea! For example goes Preparatory trenka to sorevam, people same many intends to. And simply so to train not interestingly, so why not swim on money?!

Last edited by Bonus (Apr 6 2012 01:05:59)

+2

Bonus wrote:

Illy sudy there is and I not so understood subject?

So here is and want and this discuss, Slippery to then not was "painfully painful for" :D

In of England suppose such a situation ??? , ?????????: Came on fishing, prichine that you such rybachkov intends to normal his-in, on rapid agreed to, chipped in money've spotted time and forward. ???? some tackle have them can be different: A floater (plug) or feeder.

Last edited by Bonus (Apr 6 2012 01:29:03)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

And) "the classic" - 1s - 3s seats + the biggest fish; it comes) "progressive" - than more participants, the more seats.
3. Expectancy round:

1 500 and the and more, on the they and most important in our commercial.
2 option and) plus symbolic gifts everyone Presidency (perhaps sponsorship)
3 I would made 6ch
4 there is no, but zakorm hand and fucking slingshot to ban.
5 think, too, there is no sense limitirovat, although here question.
6 flatly there is no. On my view better all spinning to klasike.

All I.M.H.O.,.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

3. Expectancy round:

Times perishing are starting for commercial, then not gather additionally in any way, why would not use on the principle of the same karpfishinga? If on counts something.
1. 500 (in tandem respectively - 1,000), and at all on maximum "in demand", in karpfishinge after all can for sorevy on 1K the euro backing off for tandem, so and here not the problem for certain will, and in end "pdtyagnutsya", for will already "costly and with steeply";
2. The classic;
3, 4, 5, 6 - all respectively international rules, with zadelom on the, that in end commerce -, crowd out domestic, and all contest will become by commercial. Exception - bachelor parties, it's (-fighting without rules);
Refereeing obliged be, judges usually are repaid from parts of contributions participants.

PS: I not a special opponent commerce, but hope, that commerce will remain stuff of only get-togethers, otherwise, as I already said, commerce inevitably, crowd out ordinary sorevy.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 6 2012 01:53:06)

Than more premium, the less people attend. Need seek sensible middle. 500 with team, as on of the match Fish Georgia will stay stable - she and there is. In my opinion

Last edited by benderr (Apr 6 2012 09:07:21)

+1

But as such option:
Kyiv, harbor promenade brought to you below other bridge.
With morning near water consigned several competing, which "competing" until a certain hours - say, until start in 10 hours.
On their backs written numbers, or "sexy nicknames - Niki" - or same dressed in jackets / jersey motley color of.
And at the top goes its grains "life" - coming from up here auto with steep men and country, they hang out have railings, gaze at future rivals, exchange views, on whom today can be put.
In this time are taken rates on moreover or conjures sorevnuyuschegosya, will stretch beer, champagne and non-alcoholic beverages with appropriate garnished.
And here is experience start!
People from above ?oieo, as on hippodrome, podbadrivaya their anticipate, which compete not for "nice living": An enormous share assembled by sums perekochevyvaet in pockets winners.
As something so, although are possible variations.

+1

Fidermeny a la racing stable horse? :sceptic:

Pavel K wrote:

Fidermeny a la racing stable horse?

Not, ah not quite so :) Yes and impossible described Dood th the situation until that. Such perhaps only in of England with its level of development commercial sporting event and love nicknames to rates and Pascal. Although. Can be and have us "on small" between themselves "zamazatsya" ;) And not under champagne, and under a beer :)
If honestly, then I for example'm sports contest, who would have not played, absolutely quietly. But is worth put modicum 20grn. - ALL! And Chief Justice on soap, and football players do krivonogie, and who so beats - who so plays :D contaminated than not it is important who plays and in that igraet- modicum championship Vietnam on football, modicum Pakistans cricket captains :rofl:

+1

Bonus wrote:

For example goes Preparatory trenka to sorevam, people same many intends to. And simply so to train not interestingly, so why not swim on money?!

Reality though whom. Me and simply so interestingly, who whom.
And prizes not particularly and roiling, on training increasingly would still more money spent alone.
But, of course, pleased, when arts useful or she receives)

+1

Pavel K wrote:

Fidermeny a la racing stable horse? :sceptic:

Like moreover - but:
- place conducting unique - in the center of Kyiv and in the same time enough fish plate and the unpredictable on outcome;
- itself idea such competition -, too, a unique and requires their official organizations somehow any LLC, with reasons taxes, presence detained order, a paid parking, toilets and camping on P.;
- importantly, so this opportunity to wage direct television with seats events - camping on E. Can be telling even international "meeting" (and then Kyiv will become "new Vasyukami") :D

Idea, proposed Doodvery interesting. I like. :cool: Although, think, that this development sporting fidera will not yet soon. Then can be will to talk about such a sport as about profession. Type boxing or football. Here is when this will become present show, then and will appear generous sponsors and tremendous previously charged.
In such a format quite not it is important how many will participants. Can even more interesting will option provided between the two strong compete. Ah, type, as Mityai in their bikes of. :crazyfun:
As option, for the groundwork can be take the tournament, which there was in the past year in Donetsk. G-winning the FishDrim.Only with podtyagivaniem a large number of fans, teletranslyatsiey, and camping on D.
P. S. I mentioned. In 2008 The fishing trips Ukraine fluent winning the "FCU."of multiple globally televised tournaments (seems five) within a year for different kinds of industrialized fishing. Your fishing bobber, feeder, carp, spinning and mormyshka. Congresses had 15 people. On the results of best four speeches was defined one winner, which vruchalsya chief prize - shiny new car WV Polo. Winner became - Sasha Onyushkin (Fduch). :flag:
http://www.ribaki.org.ua/forum/gallery/files/4/5/3/8-06-21_14-26_D8_4252.jpg
, it is a pity I learned of tournaments too late. :blush:

wrote:

And on Cottage and here already reared as something subject this kind of competition, but so this and remained inetnym. Zdezhom. So and will, at least in Kyiv until pores.

And if start with small? Cherished invulnerability real proposal about such a itself "kickback", where, suppose, entry on 200 Grzywna (., least should be 10 participants, plus to this "sponsorship" 4,000 Grzywna (. Persist tickles 6,000 Grzywna (. And on airline:
1s - 2,500
2s - 1,500
3s - 1,000
4s - 500
The biggest fish - 500.

Boev wrote:

How option, for the groundwork can be take the tournament, which there was in the past year in Donetsk. Big winning the FishDrim. Only with podtyagivaniem a large number of fans, teletranslyatsiey, and camping on D.

Why not to consider the League of fidernykh champions. From each area one torchbearer, the past otbory-provided within area, on a pinch, the best on rating. And autumn, in October, slicing and dicing two days - three phase (morning-evening-morning) slicing and dicing: First prize Thousand bucks from Fishdrima and title Champion of League fidernykh champions.

The second option more global, but very I like. Four region (the West, East, South and North) spend their domestic sorevy in what anywhere them format, for identify (studio best, which again autumn gather together for the final tournaments with serious the associated prize from FD and doctorate Champion of League champions.

+7

wrote:

first prize Thousand bucks from Fishdrima and title Champion of League fidernykh champions.

Necessarily crown on head, can be a small.

Crown a small, and the Asian taaaakoy, to football players do shed tears from envy.

wrote:

WWII option more global, but very I like.

Idea the right and well the manageable.
Need leading the and-spender final competition (dates, seats conducting format and camping on Afghan, and regions think to fall otberutsya themselves.

wrote:

Believe that the second option - this LUChShEE that can be.
And those who want telling "totalizatory" - let be satisfied with on their own, good this not is difficult, but in no way case not to permit official commerce, otherwise will the same the situation that and in karpfishinge, that in sport will threshold entry measured by in minimally among the greenery of China .
Update:In light of next comment box - mentor still can be create 5-Interwiev Region - CENTER.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 6 2012 17:16:58)

wrote:

WWII option more global, but very I like. Four region (the West, East, South and North)

Idea the good, remained only correctly distribute area on these four regions. And likely all ??? will emerge the problem with cullings (after all this must be individual contest, not provincial arms and information). Here need well-think.

Vertex wrote:

otherwise will the same the situation that and in karpfishinge, that in sport will threshold entry measured by in minimally among the greenery for season.

Not of food stupidity. How many need to spend money on procurement needed on one fidernyy tour-5 hours? And how many need on one thing karpovoe a competition? How many kilos prikormki / the animal need for fidera and how many Boylov / pelletsa / prikormki / vonyuchek for karpfishinga? Feder simply mega ekonomnyy kind of fishing industrialized fishing. If spend magnet bucks on one thing a competition on fideru, then only with the purchase a new platforms and a new Prestonovskogo rods up, I.M.H.O.,, :D

wrote:

An excellent option :cool:

Pavel K wrote:

And likely all ??? will emerge the problem with cullings (after all this must be individual contest, not provincial arms and information).

Every region will decide in its own way.
For example, after the end of the season best on rating 4-6 fideristov (in every region figure its grains) from each area gather on otbory in the League of champions, rubyatsya and 6-pay best goes to on the endgame for Main prize.

Modicum contest and personal, but will and a special prize region-the winner (on the sum seats).

Vertex wrote:

In 1752 next comment box - mentor still can be create 5-st Region - CENTER.

Javadxan, and from Vinnitsa, Cherkasy, Kirovograd, Poltava and Dnipropetrovsk areas emerge in the endgame six where? :glasses:
Only, if there burn and Zaporozhye, then perhaps. In my opinion.

duffy333 wrote:

Dont of food stupidity.

And ???? here this? Have us in club enough athletes karpyatnikov. On sorevy not so heavily many and moves away, in especially, that trend devolved in kick scooters (and pellets, too, themselves klepayut), and sypuchku and krupnofraktsionku long, too,, isn't quite your thing very little moves away on session, maximum 300-400 $on 3 24 hours. Equipment (except raskhodnikov) I not I take in calculation, some opposed successfully and with EOS-at.
But the cost of competition, can be watch: From 350 $(not rating) and rating roughly in 1K go. Outcome, if touring in season on dozen competition here is and will ~ 10k $. ???? rating leak cannot be understandably. There already long contest more in "excited", not on repayment. Agree, having won one times contest - okupaesh their itself on been forward, there is to what seek to, but, this I and believe " s threshold entry", indeed difficult to participate in such events, so as they invariably know, that pay not more than for experience. And for order to develop his, they need but-noe number of times pass these contest. Giveaway / sponsor competition to karpfishingu I something not watch already long.
Closing, question not in cost on the remittances, question already long moved in "the excitement." Precisely for financial grounds, I so and not was able pass in sports karpfishing, simply not saw sense throw the seeds out but-the Cold sums on rating contest. In feeder - this significantly easier, I better d purchase the every season different series of udilisch, and I have of China -two meets collection platforms on every day (incidentally, a good idea).
PS: I not against commerce, I for something only, to she commanded in parallel glitterati direction and not peremeshivalas.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 6 2012 18:34:15)

I here figured, well, if break area on 5 regions, then roughly is obtained:
Westward (6 areas) about 8.5 million Chol.
South (5 areas) staggering 8.8 million Chol.
Center (5 areas) staggering 8.8 million Cel
East (3 area) 9.5 million Chol.
North (6 areas and Kyiv) 9.2 million Chol.

Almost perfectly.

Last edited by (Apr 6 2012 18:46:46)

wrote:

Seryoga, such entry is worth on a normal statute.

You more interesting money in its pocket put an or in pocket owner / tenant dam?

Lease dam in any case will have pay for on commerce. Wasn that a body of water free will.

But this can do and-spender.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Thought about commercial for competitions