All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Will Sell fishing Building tools

Will Sell fishing Building tools

Posts 91 to 120 of 214

Await the a new party. Are to come, at post. With t Yuri

Sven wrote:

Waiting for a new party. Are to come, at post. With t Yuri

Well! Write its Number in hp that-would I could with you contact!

Friends, cords ended. Through „Briedisi few even party, as few immediately'll post an on Forum. All thank you.

Last edited by Фукс (Feb 15 2016 21:05:34)

Today received party cords! All beds in advance Building tools I already sent out their customers! The price has remained unchanged:
300 meters 195 UAH
500 meters 280 UAH
Remained a bit excess:
500 meters:
0.10 mm Royal-4 ?o, green-2 ?o, orange and a grey on 1 Tennessee
0.12 mm green-1 ?o, Royal-1 ?o, orange-1 ?o
0.25 mm a grey-1 ?o
300 meters:
0.10 mm green, yellows, orange
0.12 mm green, yellows, orange
Hotspots mm yellows, orange
$0.16 mm green-1 ?o
From -0.20 mm white 1-?o, Royal 1-?o, orange-1 ?o
0.25 mm green-2 ?o, Royal-2 ?o, orange-1 ?o and blue-1 ?o
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/MHsqY.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/vjkbQ.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/vzSYL.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/reA5d.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/wsifk.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/tYms4.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Cl5XD.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/4Lhr5.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/6SpbJ.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/lvZAH.jpg

Green 500 flushed hadn buy instructions are in the are unaware / with

Bountiful days!
Vіzmu hadn Zeleniy ? 0.14 zhovtiy the kind oranzheviy. Vsepo odnіy Tennessee

Last edited by Shuma013 (Feb 22 2016 11:09:17)

Friends! Almost all Building tools which I received already sold, let us wait the next party in early March!
Vnalichii remained quite a bit:
300 foot-tall:
0.10 for yellowcake, orange, green flowers!
0.12 green, Royal!
From -0.20 Royal, orange, white!
0.25 Royal, blue, orange
500 foot-tall:
0.10 green, Royal, orange, a grey!
0.12 orange!
$0.16 a grey!
For invoicing call 050-847-57-87 or write in hp!
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/5vcDK.jpg

newer wrote:

like would know opinion who on water used, as this the cord themselves is leading on medium-size 40m + and distant 80m + made it with kormushkami 100 + on strong during in diameter 0.12 or hotspots. In short suited for as industrialized fishing or.

Today first time obtain very on water. Threw crime as fidersport 98 the State Russian Museum (M1 like, which the biggest) + fodder on + / - 73 Dam, all norms, and here is when there's gravy-deaf sela in the sidelines, when attempting to draw disabled telecom, simplex, roughly 27 meters twist are spaced. Polzovol 0.14 telescoping.

crown424 wrote:

Today first time obtain very on water. Threw the feeder fidersport 98 the State Russian Museum (M1 like, which the biggest) + fodder on + / - 73 Dam, all norms, and here is when there's gravy-deaf sela in the sidelines, when attempting to draw disabled telecom, simplex, roughly 27 meters twist are spaced. Polzovol 0.14 telescoping.

Precipices likely, feeders and cord usual deal on a fishing trip! Truth with current prices even “trough very not comfortable moment :(

The kind I then dragged her up crime as together with a piece of twist are spaced :crazy: but himself fact! Ruptured he not quite in the right place.

crown424 wrote:

Ta I then dragged her up crime as together with a piece of cord but himself fact! Ruptured he not quite in the right place.

Under it comes to shagging cord could "getting hurt" about hold a shell up, stones, and vast. Many factors which could "cripple" the cord! I enleve 0.10 mm puffed kormushkami until 60 grams, prizatsepakh the cord is tearing on junctions. A deserved cases rotated twist are spaced about brovku!

Yes not think that with it comes to shagging the cord could "getting hurt" about hold a shell up. Why other Building tools not "get injured" on the same site fishing?
I already in first governing this line ask the questions and wrote.
With allowing all fishermen closing.
I when bought these the first and recent their Building tools (Yes, Chinese), the same not pursued a tests. The price 7 $for 500 meters bribed.
Immediately took on fishing trip. Put on shock leader cord 0.3, cargo 200 grams. Under zabrose, very the smooth, slightly on anybody burden not received. Has burst not on node, surprisingly, and in the middle!
More subtle diameters ask to be not predictably, in any places.
Although all the rest, not the most expensive Building tools, and straightforward always on node (at least I have).

Last edited by Yrik (Feb 23 2016 21:03:47)

Today testil 0.14 green. There's gravy 80gr + fodder, shoklider. The distance was manufactured. You lazy Quay in Kyiv. Catching on stones with shell. Zabrosy did smooth. Flight a normal.

Yrik wrote:

Yes not think that with it comes to shagging the cord could "getting hurt" about hold a shell up. Why other Building tools not "get injured" on the same site fishing?
I already in first governing this line ask the questions and wrote.
With allowing all fishermen closing.
I when bought these the first and recent their cords (Yes, Chinese), the same not pursued a tests. The price 7 $for 500 meters bribed.
Immediately took on fishing trip. Put on shock leader cord 0.3, cargo 200 grams. Under zabrose, very the smooth, slightly on anybody burden not received. Has burst not on node, surprisingly, and in the middle!
More subtle diameters ask to be not predictably, in any places.
Although all the rest, not the most expensive Building tools, and straightforward always on node (at least I have).

Edited Yrik (Today 18 :03: 47)

Not let us raising old questions, I have in month buy until a hundred Babin and claim no one not d say, and contrary, people book still, congratulate him on his and tell others! For three days sent orders 10 people with Forum, hope someone cherknet report!

ettiman wrote:

Today testil 0.14 green. There's gravy 80gr + fodder, shoklider. The distance was manufactured. You lazy Bund of Kiev. Catching on stones with shell. Zabrosy did smooth. Flight a normal.

Thank you for report! Koristuytes on health!

By reviewing branch understand. Buyers apparently many. And reviews about document with a string on 4-'s polls is can be counted on absolute negation. Including positive. Ah (kakuyuto makrosemku a new and after several fishing trips. Impregnation, noodle there and camping on D. I of course understand that you decisional laziness this to do. Berut- and rate. But I not supporter Chinese cord. And convince me can reviews and photo. Do their buyers to do in this the Frost reviews.

Фукс wrote:

Don’t let us raising old questions!

As same you sell chase not accepting criticism about tovari o.o.?

Contrary than more the big info the better and in primarily for you :writing:

So you will better orientirovatsya on any of these cords, and in sluchvae those :angry: or other 8-) the nuance to accept measures :rain:

Alyokha64made the right remark, listen.

Фукс wrote:

under it comes to shagging the cord could "getting hurt" about hold a shell up, stones, and vast. Many factors which could "cripple" cord! I enleve 0.10 mm puffed kormushkami until 60 grams, prizatsepakh cord is tearing on junctions. A deserved cases rotated cord about brovku!

I, too, I wish there were to the cord other race on node, but the distance industrialized fishing was + / - 47 meters and the conch has the power very not a significant, and - roughly on middle of his :dontknow: hope in the first and the last time)

newer wrote:

Alyokha64 made the right remark, listen.

I criticism accept! I perfectly understand, that removed any can be, marriage cord on production and much else, can be and human factor. I always ready for dialogue with buyer and if will emerge the problem, ready on all, that would man remained exasperated. With this problems there is no.

+1

Алёха64 wrote:

by reviewing branch understand. Buyers apparently many. And reviews about document with a string on 4-'s polls is can be counted on absolute negation. Including positive. Ah (kakuyuto makrosemku a new and after several fishing trips. Impregnation, noodle there and camping on D. I of course understand that you decisional laziness this to do. Berut- and rate. But I not supporter Chinese cord. And convince me can reviews and photo. Do their buyers to do in this the Frost reviews.

I plan a small the review do, but schedule work such, that time free-race. But I promise, that in blizhayschee time a bit will talk and'll show a video overview!

Фукс wrote:

Don’t let us raising old questions, I have in month buy until a hundred Babin and claim no one not d say, and contrary, people book still, congratulate him on his and tell others! For three days sent orders 10 people with Forum, hope someone cherknet report!

You should agree-I have in month buy until a hundred Babin-were excessive. And were embroidering!

Yrik wrote:

cultures-I have in month buy until a hundred Babin-were excessive. And were embroidering!

This absolute truth.

Фукс wrote:

This is absolute truth.

"I’m taking picture hat."

Last edited by Yrik (Feb 23 2016 23:24:12)

And very active person in a 24 - there is or only four? Incidentally in post # 14 you this question already were supposed to answer. And responded you secretly in lichku why something, although question, think, many seems interested.

Last edited by Алёха64 (Feb 24 2016 00:32:46)

I having ordered!
Priydut shnuri -
Have a feel there,
Abandon band,
Porіvnyayu ? Sufix 832 Advanced Superline abo Sunline
І vіdpishus.

Yrik wrote:

Immediately took Gone Fishin '(. Put on shock leader the cord 0.3, cargo 200 grams. Under zabrose, very the smooth

After you have ribalka priesthood, aeacoaaoe testi would?

Shuma013 wrote:

I having ordered!
Priydut shnuri -
Have a feel there,
Abandon band,
Porіvnyayu ? Sufix 832 Advanced Superline abo Sunline
І vіdpishus.

After you have ribalka priesthood, aeacoaaoe testi would?

Thank you. D wait your report!

Алёха64 wrote:

A very active person in a 24 - there is or only four? Incidentally in fasting # 14 you this question already were supposed to answer. And responded you secretly in lichku why something, although question, think, many seems interested.

Edited Alyokha64 (Yesterday 21 :32: 46)

Unfortunately until not found good 8 zhilnogo and on normal price cord, but I in searching for. Something will emerge I immediately will inform.

What the cord colored would, to optimally Good was visible track his on backdrop of water, grass and on the sun? And on a carp, an diammetr what better? 0,35mm normal on trough 40-60gr. And length 50-70m? And as this goal by the quality of? He smooth and tight? Or pushitsya as many. Thank you.

Last edited by Валерий-72 (Feb 24 2016 21:27:26)

Добрый день. Многие покупатели спрашивают какой цвет шнура выбрать,чтобы хорошо был виден в воде.Я бы посоветовал взять ярко желтый.Так же очень часто покупают оранжевый.По качеству шнур хороший среднячек,по доступной цене.За два с половиной года ловли шнур остался в хорошем состоянии,краска держится хорошо,выгорает постепенно рабочий участок,не лохматится.Чтобы посоветовать диаметр шнура необходимо знать некоторые детали:условия и способ ловли,используемые веса грузов и кормушек и тд.С этим вопросом Вам лучше обратиться в соответствующую ветку на форуме.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Will Sell fishing Building tools