All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok and types Sensas

The use of prikormok and types Sensas

Posts 151 to 180 of 427

Gino wrote:

Skyfall everything logic of imported prikormok have us be at all should not, and this not so.

But as you thought? This is so :yep: Ask have any seller of imported prikormok there is whether on them certifications veterinary and healthy-sanitation control. I particularly not deepened, but think, that under desire can be simply withdraw this products with shelves as not certified in Ukraine. With all the relevant so fast and consequences. I remember as I have parcel with boylami and likvidami was detained on customs has effectively - blood just had a cup me enough. But there were single copies of, not party product.
If this theme interesting, then read for example for this exiled a bit about how that by the rules must be done importeru, to has to receive "on white" feed and their components: http://www.uin.in.ua/ved/vvoz-kormov-i- … -dokumenti
How many this is worth officially + informally can be only dogadovatsya. If that, then let Fduch adjusts the - he more in topic.

Ah and a customs code - highly an exciting Pulp. After all not worth forget, that if since "on white", then still same need and rastamozhku to pay. So for fizlits through any transitions except of our production can be import liquor tax free product only on 500 the euro (through air on 1,000 the euro) and weight not more a 50kg-. For all that privyshaet these framework pay a customs collection in 10%, and from above on "overstepping" still and VAT 20%. And if we is regularly product more than on 10 100,000 the euro in fakturnoy value of (this already mostly yurlits concerns), then there already on full act rates a Customs long Ukraine. Ah and of course same should be made all necessary entitlement documents on clear the from the in the first paragraph services.
I not know vacation time built up wholesale price prikormok European producers, but after all this this prikormka will "golden", in my opinion. Here is how something so :dontknow:
Here is so and emerge imported feed have us "on tea spoon" - await "windows" on the border months, "solved questions" on customs has effectively, zavozyatsya "large" and vast, and etc.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 31 2013 13:11:16)

duffy333 wrote:

How many this is worth officially + informally can be only dogadovatsya. If that, then let Fduch adjusts the - he more in topic.

If whom strongly interestingly and there is fact cash greenback, then not difficult acquiring the the intel about any tovari officially perekavshem gosgranitsu Ukraine.
Me were interesting since data on once a prikormkam. On autumn past year for 20 years independence networking border our country on imports having crossed one prikormka (Fishdrim), to export one prikormka (Fishdrim).

+2

networking the borders countries on imports having crossed one prikormka

- not amused. On this principle have us at all perhaps all shops are half-empty are worth, and the that we see - deception of view. Which country, such and mores. :(
As law-abiding face citizen Ukraine me of course interested in, to all was by law, but as rybolovu I need, to product was, and in what dedicated blast his brought - this problems seller of. :-) There are such the notion of - sumlіnnu taker camping on E. I not owes to identify the, not stolen whether people love me thing.
Ah that OK, let us wait until his Majesty demand not will force another umeltsa on the whole load here ovragami to put us Sensasa. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Gino (Jun 1 2013 21:27:08)

Could you tell me please, where in Ukraine can be buy sensas super pastoncino?

If whom interestingly - in ProFish Head Sensas (not Club, and the mill program).

Guys, who has tried club a dace, than she reeks? Something such grilled and very derive, thought cannabis, but not it seems. Perishing painful for interestingly ;)

Than reeks syrup grossgardons? Have my what the easy flavor brazhki. Quite comfortable, but taken the unusual as for plotvinogo syrup.

+1

Messrs., and in than the difference between ATTRACTIX and AROMIX? Description of Internet stores not gave me response to this question. What consumption on 1 kg. Feed have them (+ / - 2 of the elephant, and even better on how many kg ????? fracture,?

How I understand atraktiks kontsentrirovanyy flavouring (atraktant) and aromiks this drinks been syrup. Dispenser atraktiksa 1 cap on 2 packs prikormki. Aromiks - 100ml on 2 kg.

+1

light wrote:

dispenser atraktiksa 1 cap on 2 packs prikormki.

And how many caps in vial?

Alex_260
In kolpachke about 5 ml.

Alex_260 wrote:

A how many caps in vial?

Me lack on 5 stand alone for travels.

light wrote:

dispenser atraktiksa 1 cap on 2 packs prikormki.

On bottle atraktiksa written: 1 dining room spoon on 1 kg dry a mixture. Aromiks a cold, which is - 100 ml on 1 pounds.

light wrote:

Seneng I understand atraktiks kontsentrirovanyy flavouring (atraktant) and aromiks this drinks been syrup. Dispenser atraktiksa 1 cap on 2 packs prikormki. Aromiks - 100ml on 2 kg.

In my opinion if use in such doses, then nothing to acquire his at all promoted (fish loosely or negatively reacts on aromu) Usually on 4 kg dry a mixture a cold, which is on flakonu aromiksa and atraktiksa.

Many recipes there is on Sensas have Fadeeva, if interestingly are looking'n in here http://fadeevfishing.ru/views/recepts/

Last edited by kol (Oct 29 2013 01:02:11)

El Amigo wrote:

The reeks syrup grossgardons? Have my what the easy flavor brazhki. Quite comfortable, but taken the unusual as for plotvinogo syrup.

My sensations: The forest nut (Corylus or - Hazelnut. - Ooh)

3000 gros gardons noir

http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1311/70/b044d9d1a068.jpg

Fish-sicles black color of, srednefraktsionnaya. Perfectly suited for attract more large copies small fry in complex conditions, for example, when water the Cold or very transparent. In his composition contains can dig, oppressive, well suited for industrialized fishing as in stagnant water, so and on weak and average during. Contains a large number of active of particles. Has a strong flavor, not Mor. Attracts dace with large distances.
3000 gardons formule sale

http://s020.radikal.ru/i706/1311/64/3bd9688478a0.jpg

Fish-sicles middle grinding, devised team been known specifically for attract small fry. Has a strong flavor, the dark. In his composition contains a large number of of salt. Also contains the small number of undercoat. Average of gravity, suited for industrialized fishing as in rags reservoirs, so and on average during. Contains a large number of active of particles.

+1

Toch, I you already spoke, that all neato with prikormkami Sensas - global leader as nor as. Except one - prices :tired:. You seriously removal of, that with price for pack in 85grn (10.30 per night dollars / 7,60 the euro) in daunting its will lasting as heated pies on? You're muling better Traper.

+4

Fish-sicles expensive and specific. Requires certain knowledge. As fishdrim be sold she not will. But there is quite large number of people, which its buy. On sensasu virtually there is no not some information on Russian language. I Bohrmann describe and to tell about products sensas in this topic. This the best prikormka in world and not as not competitor thus firms, as VDE. trapper. browning. She and in Europe more expensive, than these prikormki. We we haul your Sensas .Sell sensas cheaper we not can. Sergei, you now me reminded one the troll and-. :)

Last edited by Тоха (Nov 29 2013 16:07:49)

Тоха wrote:

fish-sicles expensive and specific. Requires certain knowledge.

And there is someone, who ready they - knowledge - share? How I heard, Sensasom gets caught from forces with dozen leading athletes. Ah and plus one retired. Tosya, with all due respect, hardly you of know more, than written on packaging.

Тоха wrote:

Skyfall sensasu virtually there is no not some information on Russian language.

Javadxan, there. Lot more, than have Browning's and vde. Than have Browning's accurately.

Тоха wrote:

This is the best prikormka in world and not as not competitor thus firms, as VDE. trapper. browning.

Yes, I remember as this spring us with prikormkoy Sensas in Ukrainka "made" team is by no means with League prikormkoy :disappointed:
Okay, not d hinder you work.

Text or: Chunks are grilled grain cannabis from Sensas in huge on 550gr indeed things That you :cool:

+1

Тоха wrote:

Description prikormok wrote from own experience and own surveillance. Except, moreover I eiaee a huge number of prikormok this firms. On today’s day I have there is detailed description of more 60-and prikormok.

Components from Sensas, in samopalakh, use actively. This is good the quality of for reasonable money. With prikormkami until raze, can be said. Such information will be useful.

Moreover, have Sensas was once only be a pamphlet on added, mechanics prikormki and camping on D. Ah very useful thing. Long not family cats in Internet. Can its long renewed and have augmented? If yes, then posting on observations can be?

3000 super bremes

http://s017.radikal.ru/i427/1311/89/6bbcb5ac99d0.jpg

Contains in his composition a large number of small and medium-size of particles. For yellowcake color of. Also contains a large number of sponge-. Fish-sicles average of gravity, srednefraktsionnaya. For industrialized fishing on during, and also on conceals more 5 meters that Spain promoted heavy components. Works well in combination with dire prikormkami. Has a strong sweet warm, not a sharp flavor, attracts bream. Glorious prikormka for fishing in warm time year.

I Sensasom enleve three years, easily'm interrupting with vde. Although many consider, that they are not friends between themselves. Summer I have the most the resonant 3,000 attractive Feeder (Bremes), 3,000 Super Feeder Bremes - both krupnofraktsionnye and heavy, in latest faction slightly larger and peatmosses slightly more the pan-seared. And also often leave Bisquit. Out to Koper-soles of.
On Spring and fall any Black River.

Vadkh wrote:

I Sensasom enleve three years, easily'm interrupting with vde.

O. And I have hand not climbed, camping on K.

Vadkh wrote:

many consider, that they are not friends between themselves.

And, frankly, they me seem so different on mechanics and aromatike, that lists their as something and not In. I enleve proven operator with the and other hand - can not mix and for this reason.

+1

Carlos wrote:

And, frankly, they me seem so different on mechanics and aromatike, that lists their as something and not In. I enleve proven operator with the and other hand - can not mix and for this reason.

Yes, I became hinder their on long sessions, when that any from components ended. And worked without discernible deterioration.
I.e. came to this from than a lost cause.
And in this year on leschu best worked Sensas and with dry a white a butthole from vde (name forgot.)
Found picture vde iswasta isn't quite your thing, here is: - http://s7.uploads.ru/t/XFS2c.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 30 2013 20:28:40)

+1

I sometimes leave in prikormku VDE sensasovskie aromiksy. They me like more VDEshnykh. One of my favorite - this black gardons and gross gardons. These aromiksy well work not only on plotve, but and on leschu.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i616/1311/72/6b625124777f.jpghttp://s57.radikal.ru/i158/1311/ad/c149af26c81f.jpg

Last edited by Тоха (Nov 30 2013 00:34:01)

Toch, why Mondial perstali electrify? "A fat" prikormka! And the price popular.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

out to Koper-soles of.

Vadim, so Sensasovskuyu exchange for copra-not easy finding molasses, even a mouse there is refuse. Leschi perishing those more. Truth plotve why something likes? :crazyfun:

Try still their a deep-fried groundnuts on leschu, I on advice Boeva became his boost a few promoted, this theme. :cool: (have mice this, too, # 1, # 2 fried chicken-- cannabis). :D

P.S. Has tried mix dry isn't quite your thing from Sensas and vde, flight a normal. Fish nose not rainmaker.

футболер wrote:

toch, why Mondial perstali electrify? "A fat" prikormka! And the price popular.

I not know, was until me.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok and types Sensas