All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 1 to 30 of 1153

Duffy333, think the main the problem is that MAP English producer (indeed do is oriented on English market mostly), and there Building tools as something not in honor no one (have us only people thread kolbasitsya) and hence all follows. Perhaps they even and not tested these coils with cords. And coils quite ??? specific even superficially.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 13 2012 08:21:46)

+1

15lb - this just: 0.10. But in principle understandable. Thank you, d move on Shimany.

But as works with thin puffed Preston PC-R 4,000? Someone has tried already?

Romeo wrote:

. Try with monkoy tinker.

So like OK man clear writes.

Vertex wrote:

with 0.18 fishing line such a not is happening

Vertex wrote:

Who something with this rebuffed?

Rebuffed.
I have such a little, er, mishap was on perednefriktsionnoy Thick.
The crux of the problems in is, that after closing had to, cord not is sliding off on the commercial lesoukladyvatelya. You in a fever this not notice and one starts vymatyvat so. And laying under this already begins outside upper the railing shpuli, camping on E. In all times in your case he is mired under propeller clutch. If to talk about really simpler eliminating this problems, so this need to themselves accommodate to tested after every closing had to.
With fishing line such a not is happening from-for rigidities and skolkosti.

+2

Feederal_74 wrote:

So like OK man clear writes.
Rebuffed.
I have such a little, er, mishap was on perednefriktsionnoy Thick.
The crux of the problems in is, that after closing had to, cord not is sliding off on the commercial lesoukladyvatelya. You in a fever this not notice and one starts vymatyvat so. And laying under this already begins outside upper the railing shpuli, camping on E. In all times in your case he is mired under propeller clutch. If to talk about really simpler eliminating this problems, so this need to themselves accommodate to tested after every closing had to.
With fishing line such a not is happening from-for rigidities and skolkosti.

Not-not-not. Ah his. On it simply will remain raskosami, and more MAP-coils I have not will (slightly was still couple of not took). Now Preston still stuck, but why something me seems that choice in side Shimano will thriller. :)

Vertex wrote:

A as works with thin puffed Preston PC-R 4,000? Someone has tried already?

With PXR 4,000 - 12lb Cust avay, problems not been.

Vertex wrote:

A as works with thin puffed Preston PC-R 4,000?

Vertex wrote:

15lb - this just: 0.10.

15 librov this not the thin the cord - THAT lifeline! I seriously. The thin cord for as industrialized fishing this 6-8 librov.

In this case he ??? the thin. Have the most accurately such same.

gunner_max wrote:

in this case he ??? the thin.

Yes all in this world relatively. If this cord realistically 15 librovyy the nathin 'he not the thin. You the subtle not enjoyed. The same 8 mikronization sanlayn as link. Tonyusenkiy tonyusenkiy.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 13 2012 13:27:56)

Romeo wrote:

15 librov this not the thin the cord - THAT lifeline! I seriously. The thin the cord for as industrialized fishing this 6-8 librov.

Understand perfectly. But I the first time eiaee with puffed thinner 0.16 fringes, so zvenyayte, morally not was ready to transition in "two zero", took: 0.10, 3000.00 on 10 librov lies awaits wings. The other coils. :)

Question with choice coils In himself a. Traveled for breadnobody, returned with nobody and Stradic 4000GTM-RM :)

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 13 2012 15:52:59)

Dimonskiy wrote:

Since PXR 4,000 - 12lb Cust avay, problems not been.

With Nanofilom 8lb and Dayvoy Turnament 10lb already not one fishing - flight a normal :flag:

Guys, overdue question:
Why under fully zatyanutom friktsione and constricted-box is enabled under zabrose 70-one 420 grams trough my the coil (Aspire 4,000 RA) would still is traveling? There the irl darkness zatyaga. Fingers not, I'm cutting, raising the the good reaction, but himself fact confounds. That this may be, or I in vain earn?

Carlos wrote:

What this may be, or I in vain earn?

It is time to change coil :flag: Nu or should sit defend! Weakened mechanism frikitsona, ah or initially factory marriage. I with so rebuffed when’shimanovskie reel with the checkboxes. Sometimes accounted for and two pieces rejected until found to all pretended :flag:

Romeo wrote:

interior to change coil

Hi you. And not treated?

Carlos wrote:

Hi you. And not treated?

Heard that Sunday? And something with frikitsonom melted one. But did this when contrary too progress has been slow check box worked.

Here is here can be your the answer, post 268 is -270 http://salapin.ru/forum/showthread.php? … 3%F8%E5%EA

Last edited by mixa (Apr 24 2012 12:03:01)

+1

2 Carlos.Vitaly, and you as you just pull it Friction clutch? Indeed do, in what sequence? First stifled by check box shift to the until emphasis, and then you just pull it the main? If so, can be such a bullshit as have you. Need under fully nest-box is enabled (to the left until emphasis) dragging the main drag. And only then down by check box shift to the. Only that checked their Aspayry on full tightening clutch. Are dragging enough strongly, but if attach the decent effort, then can be pull off shpulyu hand. This of lack for confident zabrosa feeders 120 + fodder. Verified - the cord not slips.

+1

Has tried differently, but alighted as times on this version

Boev wrote:

Should under fully nest-box is enabled (to the left until emphasis) dragging the main drag.

100 + I not, you know, bung with this coil, pity, I its's a few prawns short and cosset, for large scale I have the arenas from Balzer FM9600 and SPRO 460 there is. And is traveling only Espaer, Ekseydzhi and Super GT behave normal, in sight, from-for greater simplicity design.

Romeo wrote:

interior to change coil Nu or should sit defend! Weakened mechanism frikitsona, ah or initially factory marriage. I with so rebuffed when’shimanovskie coils with the checkboxes. Sometimes accounted for and two pieces rejected until found to all pretended

Roma, again you pushes. Ah not razbiraeshsya, ah so and not let advice.

Carlos wrote:

And not treated?

Treated and very even easily. This and treatment call it is difficult, more suited - individual configuring.
Means so. The mechanism checkboxes which we see this a decorative element of, if his to lift, then under him will already himself flazhyok (superficially look like on this a decorative element of, only smaller size). This flazhyok sits on spline (mechanical). So here is, perestaviv on one-two (screw head) to the left relatively initial position. In end flazhkovyy Friction clutch will keep one finger in stronger. Naturally perhaps do and contrary manipulation. Caution! Under syome checkboxes crashes noisy next door Germans the slinky and another element of, on this sack should very neatly.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i620/1204/de/d7d6a9cd2472t.jpg

+1

Feederal’s organs is 74- Vitalik, thank you. As destabilized "a decorative element of"? Indeed do, as destabilized cap rear clutch? He as something manages to power through or simply naschelknut?

Feederal_74 wrote:

Roma, again you pushes. Ah not razbiraeshsya, ah so and not let advice.

You forgot ask :crazyfun:

Feederal_74 wrote:

have said: So so. The mechanism checkboxes which we see this a decorative element of, if his to lift, then under him will already himself flazhyok (superficially look like on this a decorative element of, only smaller size). This flazhyok sits on spline (mechanical). So here is, perestaviv on one-two (screw head) to the left relatively initial position. In end flazhkovyy Friction clutch will keep one finger in stronger. Naturally perhaps do and contrary manipulation. Caution! Under syome checkboxes crashes noisy next door Germans the slinky and another element of, on this sack should very neatly.

Romeo wrote:

Heard that Sunday? And something with frikitsonom melted one. But did this when contrary too progress has been slow check box worked.

Carlos wrote:

Feederal’s organs is 74 - Vitalik, thank you. As destabilized "a decorative element of"? Indeed do, as destabilized cap rear clutch? He as something manages to power through or simply naschelknut?

Not stay out of this himself. Better give those who already this did!

+1

Romeo:D - I already wrote in topic about povodochnitse Boeva, that pryamorukost - this not my. But inquisitiveness - very even’s community me the quality of. With childhood the other with the first with the help second, things've spoiled - horror, but the second developed the until growth. And with coil venture to, ah although would spell out.

And this. Ah not argue you two you again. All say good ones things, but vzaimouzhivaemost ah nor in what gates.

Carlos wrote:

Since childhood the other with the first with the help second, things've spoiled - horror, but the second developed the until growth. And with coil venture to, ah although would spell out.

Ah-ah. Then necessarily write how many renovating would cost :flag:

Carlos wrote:

but vzaimouzhivaemost ah nor in what gates.

And this moreover. Class animosity - was, there is and will. Not understand meschaninu merchant :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 24 2012 13:04:55)

Carlos wrote:

How destabilized "a decorative element of"?

On scheme increasingly pointed out.

Carlos wrote:

Nu not argue you two you again

When Roma uphold the from low-cost attributes, I only for - only would desired by and without flooding. But when not particularly over argues pro marriage, then here as would sin not to intervene. I for example even remember, that this forum reads is by no means narrow Cruz users.

Carlos wrote:

but vzaimouzhivaemost ah nor in what gates.

Wanted to put the Pimlico plus, but until not can, ah very support.

Feederal_74 wrote:

But when not particularly over argues pro marriage, then here as would sin not to intervene. I for example even remember, that this forum reads is by no means narrow Cruz users.

Vitalya. For me personally this marriage! I’4 coils with checkbox for in his life. And not one coil I not bought first that strapon with window-dressing - I not kidding. I always asked bring with it several units and nobody chose the contestant that maximally effectively worked - indeed do worked so as need to. Me not worries that coil someone not donastroil. This factory marriage! It must initially work as the clock - all the more level Espaera :mad:

This as buy machine. Myslivny from salon, and have you idle obroty are beginning punch. You're coming back on STO you tune or change firmware or change the sensor and whoa-la all s'aII right - BUT fix IT IS LESSER KOMU SHOULD come? This marriage And that is a bit of the OEM!

And if would Carlos on time not observed and on > zabrose should sit put a shiv in? Stance my well is only logical. And not fact that you proposed decision will help fully eliminate problem.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 24 2012 13:28:11)

If such a situation with traditional drag has near certainty, the this already task Trade Organization or seller of eliminate these advantages before selling!

Rudely speaking pre- training to do on analogies with automobile transport. Ah to perishing understandable was. To then buyer as Carlos not've been in pain head, and that for bullshit. I such her backed off far not for Chinese "off-, and it whose something not's happenin as need to :flag:

Can because I so meticulously'm a match to choice coils they I have serve very long. So as 7A wicky sticks I'm throwing away still on moment purchases :dontknow:

Pardon me. Forgot pro fifth coil with checkbox for, that ??? bought not looking. Me Dima (towel) its with Japan had brought. But how for the Japanese market even enough fiscal coils apparently not assumes such shoals, and ca simply was lucky!

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 24 2012 14:03:42)

Roma, you forgot one an important thing, cup of tea flazhkovykh katukh this onyud not only feeder. Decent number of sales flazhkovykh katukh account for and on spinning, and on troling and at bobber. And the that you seems for fidera marriage made, in ordination I cases is the norm. And the that have shimano in this case LLLT adjustment of the, so this OGROMNYY he, not marriage and trouble producer.
And about Aspayra, so he and tabli works, as the clock.

+1

Vitalya, people themselves would make conclusions having opinion both sides :flag: At the he and forum. In dispute is born the truth :cool:

With other hand someone can this alignment not telling, but this only in case when the truth not need a.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 24 2012 14:34:36)