All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 271 to 300 of 1153

wrote:

Match. Explain that sentence pl, this pribluda - "QD drag engagement" - there is on Dayva Certate
Hyper Custom?
I that the not find its in such specifications - or I not those Hyper'm?

On Dayva Certate Hyper Custom there is no rapid clutch. There seamless and very precise Friction clutch, which for fidera is famously suited.
Under zabrose Friction clutch'd be practically cinching, under vyvazhivanii'm letting go sometimes gender turnover. On sticks level dayva tornament and Hardy adjustment clutch not'm using, the form predisposition of on full.

duffy333 wrote:

turns the search for knows not all ;) That scheme for series of PC-R:

Velmi ponezhe. Thank you very much, you grateful to! (With)

Romeo, subject karpfiniga I shut down senchyuri and Dayvoy Infiniti - there as the easier.
And fidery - ah that it comes was, yes and to 400 'hochet'sya new sensations for diversity

Thank you Match for explanations!
I that the over these nyuansom not thought - now. Maybe, you d to twist Friction clutch on Dayve.
Can and Prada - this decision problems?

Seems found coil "on psyche" - thank you for hint Andrei 10.
Dayva Tournament BASIAIR 45QD - immediately liked ,-embarrasses weight, some referred 445 gr., have other 490 gr.
Not it's kind of heavy whether for dayvy Tornament pro 13,500 and Ayriti 12?
Messrs., convincingly am asking - give us your feedback its opinion, and the choice coils me will be the death of.

wrote:

Dont it's kind of heavy whether for dayvy Tornament pro 13,500 and Ayriti 12?

wrote:

referred 445 gr., have other 490 gr.

More than a normal weight. I seriously!

And the coil this not shoot and Angelin. :love: things That you. If would me budget not've been wracking my the why would and not buy.

The only moment that on many forums there is 4-1-1 that dayvovskie basi fear very strongly dirt and contained sand. Be careful need to in this terms of with them. And given that fidernaya had forced and zasranaya prikormkoy the coil this for polozhnyak pens need to wash shabby.There.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 25 2012 11:08:47)

What Angelin :love: Autobot spacecraft has the simply purely with designer perspective.

http://www.anadoluavmarketi.com/admin/uplfiles/b_58590328.jpg

And Spools longkastovaya very even not will be made. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 25 2012 11:10:37)

+1

Weight coils Tournament BASIAIR 45QD 440 gr. About as it will become on Tornament in any time soon you to answer can Match.

wrote:

Dayva Tournament BASIAIR 45QD - immediately liked ,-confounds weight, some referred 445 gr., have other 490 gr.
Not it's kind of heavy whether for dayvy Tornament pro 13,500 and Ayriti 12

For dayvy Tornament pro 13,500 - normal, for Ayriti 12 - it's a little big, I.M.H.O.,.

Large thank you! One stick "wore" - tomorrow'll pick up coil.
Truth I hoped to Dayva Ayriti 12 and Hardy Ekstrom 13 together their to buy some of that - yes in sight "freebies," not will, still're going to have to ", vigorous sex" with choice.

Install there on Dayva Ayriti 12 and Hardy Ekstrom 13 the that Match advised:

wrote:

Daiwa Tournament Pro 12/13 - Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 4000H

Respected, please send on the path the true: Enleve on Dnieper River, Propulsion Kremenchug. Feder now. Maybe, you Mikado Archer 3.6 flushed 120 the State Russian Museum test. Want under him take: Coil Shimano EXAGE 4,000 the RCee, the price 680 Grzywna (. That would?

Gavrila wrote:

Katushka Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC, the price 680 Grzywna (. That would?

Like it or take - launching.

+1

Duffy333, you have advised under 3.6 and 3.9 Extreme - 4,000 meeting on dura-Ace - but then on Dayve less the size of the need to questioning?

Pro Dayvovskie coils nothing not Id say - never their I have not was. Ah, not request. Compete shpuli dayvy and dura-Ace. Have them the difference there is and Dayva under equal index more, but here is on how many not Id say :dontknow:

Have us on Moscow that the Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom one looks for "with hard."
Say, ostensibly wash their hands with production - even on Japanese plat their there.
On this background, Ukraine - simply paradise, on all sites all there is, recognized enviably!

We have because their very little who buys :D To overwhelming majority of places fidera they it is unrealistic expensive. And for the vast majority of of those who remained and whom the cost of hopefully would still brand "namber 1" for fidera - this dura-Ace. As something so request :dontknow:

+1

wrote:

At this background, Ukraine - simply paradise, on all sites all there is, recognized enviably!

He remains thrives. You have customs not such a of Chi :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 27 2012 08:48:40)

wrote:

Wu us on Moscow that the Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom one looks for "with hard."
Say, ostensibly wash their hands with production - even on Japanese plat their there.
On this background, Ukraine - simply paradise, on all sites all there is, recognized enviably!

In fortune on smolnoy were, truth long. There is in St. Petersburg Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 4,000 (but not N), I can to know where.
Ihere http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daiwa-Certate-H … 53ed6308ed

Here is and I read different reviews, not sleep already - not is, by, all on forums'm intercepting the intel.
And cumulative opinion - the best coil for fidera this dura-Ace Aspayr 4,000, and for lack of its - dura-Ace Biomaster L Aori 4,000.
Although Shimany much cheaper -DAVE Certate Hyper Custom.
Can not always, that more expensive - the better?

Match thank you! I have in St. Petersburg many friends, cyrillic speaking - will find if there is.
Here is still nuance - how for fidera fundamentally N - high the speed coils?

High the speed in sense high the number of peredatki? For fidera not fundamentally, I.M.H.O.,. Fundamentally - the good pull and how many for one turnover handles exhausting. Than higher these performance - the better.

wrote:

That and I read different reviews, not sleep already - not is, by, all on forums'm intercepting the intel.
And cumulative opinion - the best the coil for fidera this dura-Ace Aspayr 4,000, and for lack of its - dura-Ace Biomaster L Aori 4,000.

Though for no fidera. A medium - 100% yes. Khevik and Lite - not under every udilesche and not under all conditions industrialized fishing. Choice rather "on lyubitelya."

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 27 2012 11:43:36)

I very respect katukhi Daiwa, but only those which from 300 have. E. And toguyu I they, too,, in a lesser extent in ties with personal love to fideru, but nevertheless some what statistics there is. Very schasto from advanced spiningistov hear about how, that Serteyt on devices up under Hevy Jigue (from 45 grams) keeps sticking. Naturally speech is faring about big size katukh and at least when speech comes to our our group spiningistakh, which gets caught in such conditions, then most prefers buy TWIN POWER 4,000 FC, than Serteyt.
This I increasingly to what on surest Serteyt not the most the best option behind this money for fidera even class a medium. Burden on coil under spiningovoy and as it catching make different and overpriced eye Serteyt on feeder, likely enough quickly "will be borne."

Aaaa! It seems it is time take pausing - and drinks.
Sober that the not manages deal in this.

Alone disorder! Today found time unpack and get out, see on parents took yesterday coil Daiwa Tournament BASIAIR 45QD.
And on sites and consultant spoke on the telephone - the coil with "similarly baytranerom."
We I photo a man, peering not selected carefully, we overheated on sunshine --there on it baytranera - obey one a small, a flag!
Can who the drill some sense into me, that for "a compact baytraner" such or me simply was grifted and the coil - with front friktsionom?
Above than call provider - like would I get the until of truth, that would for good reason not sin no on whom either, except themselves.
Thank you in advance!

wrote:

Alone disorder! Today found time unpack and get out, see on parents took yesterday coil Daiwa Tournament BASIAIR 45QD.
And on sites and consultant spoke on the telephone - the coil with "similarly baytranerom."
We I photo a man, peering not selected carefully, we overheated on sunshine --there on it baytranera - obey one a small check box!
Can who the drill some sense into me, that for "a compact baytraner" such or me simply was grifted and coil - with front friktsionom?
Above than call provider - like would I get the until of truth, that would for good reason not sin no on whom either, except themselves.
In advance thank you!

No baytranera on it there is no. Rapid Friction clutch QD 'Quick Drag'. Here is so he works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKVetU74TcU
On your a coil he in short. Works crime as relax Friction clutch on a coil making gender turnover. Under poklevke fish quietly will physically drag as such. Podymaya udilishche with crossbars before wedge one takes gender turnover in other side thereby dragging the Friction clutch. Here is that had in view your consultant under "similarly baytranerom."

Last edited by 10 (Jul 28 2012 01:33:58)

Feederal_74 wrote:

I very respect katukhi Daiwa, but only those which from 300 have. E. And toguyu I they, too,, in a lesser extent in ties with personal love to fideru, but nevertheless some what statistics there is. Very schasto from advanced spiningistov hear about how, that Serteyt on devices up under Hevy Jigue (from 45 grams) keeps sticking. Naturally speech is faring about big size katukh and at least when speech comes to our our group spiningistakh, which gets caught in such conditions, then most prefers buy TWIN POWER 4,000 FC, than Serteyt.
This I increasingly to what on surest Serteyt not the most the best option behind this money for fidera even class a medium. Burden on coil under spiningovoy and as it comes to shagging make different and overpriced eye Serteyt on feeder, likely enough quickly "will be borne."

Daiwa Certate can and will be borne, and Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom there is no. For 5 years on Hevy feeder Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 3012N slightest hint wear. Have Certate Hyper Custom a unique dayvovskaya transfer of steel on bombs, resilience to peregruzkam, huge resource, superior resource coils in a whole.
This different coils Daiwa Certate and Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom, and the price doubled.

"Serteyt on devices up under Hevy Jigue (from 45 grams) keeps sticking"
This is called "effect stop" Wu Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom this there is no. That concerns practical use coils Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom, its can be suggest those who but a major fish powerful, heavy snastyu, severe Queen, Oka, Lower Volga and camping on P. In Siberia this also had forced their, in the North salmon, on Far East chavychi.
For most situations, in including for active industrialized fishing a major carp (skradyvanie, or stalking), come size 3,000 and 3,500. Per catfish, their can be borrow 4,000 with forceful raczka.

On expense shimano old: Twin bel-, stradik, GT, GTM 4,000 tysyachnikov with bottom arrangement friktsionom have them same assessment couples, very reliable, chilly we specialize, but not perpetual, the difference in price this his-in bearings and different shackle.
New shimano with bottom arrangement addition: Twin bel-, aspaer, stradik, GT, GTM 4,000 Minsk have couple of with less diameter of and met method casting under pressure instead Cold punching. Cold forge it (cold forging) leaves now only for transmission more expensive coils.
It's a shame that dayva and shimano shrunk.

+1

wrote:

That's hurtful that dayva and shimano shrunk.

This is called "setting wear" - producer, unlike consumer, not need "perpetual" products :(

Match, I already ordered Biomaster L Aori, but Serteyt Khaypery perhaps when, as only will come stick.
'Hochet'sya already try on "in living."

I ? ney trivalikh rozdumv, zvazhuvannya for ? i?ioe, all ???-Braty on fder perednofriktsynu kotukhu! Pridivlyayus on Dayvu, model TEAM Daiwa Match / Feeder 4012. Look, maybe I do ooi had dlo ? in such? Yak enabled in stnakh?
http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/component/vi … eeder-4012