All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 631 to 660 of 1153

duffy333 wrote:

"X-ship provides rigidity and huge might anti-cheat protection"

Sergei. Like increasingly dissimilar. No one no one not from. You same sensed "huge might anti-cheat protection" on brush hands during vymatyvaniya? :crazyfun:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

. Also can be with aoeiaeie "Z" it all balls from caldrons. And in the rest of the full substitute for.

moose wrote:

Daiwa EXCELER OCEANO 4500 J
Daiwa Freams Exceler 4500J
Daiwa EXCELER 4500 T...

Yes any be appropriate - you only need to choose on price and in weight such a coil, that liked and fits in budget.

Boev wrote:

Sergei. Like increasingly dissimilar. No one no one not from. You same sensed "huge might anti-cheat protection" on brush hands during vymatyvaniya?

:cool:
I as something not particularly, and Alex have from souls :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 2 2012 19:45:27)

duffy333 wrote:

I as something not particularly, and Alex have from souls :D

In trenazhernyy hall walk to swing not need to. I understood this - fitness coil. :crazyfun:

Today with Sergei was playing on the Stripper a new coil dura-Ace
We the size of the not 4,000, then whether here some - but clearly something over (
As the me, then such a coil on Picker in size 1,000 - on analogies with other independent shimano
Any she a small and delicate (
But filament winding - Agata Szymanowska!

Last edited by Nycolas (Nov 4 2012 20:46:56)

On contracted recently Preston PXR 5,000 found taking had to lesoukladyvatelya, when she in closed position. On my three shimankakh (exage, stradic, gaming websites) shackle at all not the chasm, when in closed position, but on PXR lyuftit about 5 mm. It like and not prevents, in a whole all works-stands at, samosbrosa there is no, but interestingly know from owners, this my such a or they all with so lyuftom? :question: Attempting devoted two one screw-bolts (under hexagon) - no effect.
For visibility essence issue.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/szaei.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Z8MvU.jpg

Last edited by ND80 (Nov 7 2012 01:01:34)

Nycolas wrote:

Today with Sergei was playing on the Stripper a new coil dura-Ace.

On days few spiningovuyu katukhu from this new series of (Aero spinning around FA).

http://s018.radikal.ru/i527/1211/07/6e7ecad87063.jpg

Potestiruyu and update my.

+1

ND80 wrote:

taking had to lesoukladyvatelya

It seems the returning spring nedorabatyvaet.

+1

serviced the their coils. Can whom interestingly (with pictures)

+2

Yura L. wrote:

serviced the their coils. Can whom interestingly (with pictures)

Respekt and uvazhuha your notvert. Made all on "shui at all." Himself thus am, but not on such a high-level, so, purely for themselves.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Potestiruyu and update my.

Received and provided've tested.
Namely (already virtually in light, started), ascents of to water and just kind of threw with kormukhi 100 and 120 grams (AKhS much mesh). Verdict such - with scales until 120 grams work well comfortable experience :cool:, at least no negative including I have not fulsome.
That still checked, so this meters for turnover, in end 40 meters for 50 gather steam;.
Move seamless, start, too, without efforts (this says about weight rotor), external kind of - here perishing on lyubitelya (unusually as the to see dura-Ace in such a design)
Tomorrow am about sravtitelnyy test on effort under vymatyvanii in comparison with what any 4,000 th.

+10

To Stimul-Cash for offtop. Advise coil on Flagman feeder Sherman Feeder 3.90m 50 / 150gr. Budget 500-700grn.

Balzer sindicate feeder ii in my opinion.

Could you tell me what better take coil, under certain conditions industrialized fishing. Choice is worth between dura-Ace Aernos 3,000 Fa and Ultrega 3,000 FA.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ch693.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/htmVc.jpg

Manowar wrote:

dura-Ace Aernos 3,000 Fa

Patamusho the Beautiful :love:

Romeo wrote:

patamusho the Beautiful

This accurately, the Beautiful a disease 8-).

On Spring when I makes water, 2 coils with beytami for types for fish < =1 0 pounds. Would stand before choice or Tica Sportera SR4007R or Shimano BAITRUNNER Aero RE 5,000. Such is how the I have already years 6 accurately toil and on trophies mostly only in size 3,500. And no reproaches. Until now all in okizay. With Shimankoy this personally not rebuffed. On price is how the 500 UAH. Shimanka 800 UAH. Here is and sit it included think. Ty Sho better. :dontknow: like would thought hear.

Shimanka at that price essentially "empty began." Is how the technologically far more nashpigovannaya pleasant thing.

More expensive coils not d buy.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 8 2012 13:39:55)

Manowar wrote:

Say, is what better take coil, under certain conditions industrialized fishing. Choice is worth between dura-Ace Aernos 3,000 Fa and Ultrega 3,000 FA.

Have Simano every the ball on weight gold, and make more sense have for more low price katukhu even 4000m2 as well as with 5 + 1 ball pit and small weight 255 gr (Shimano AERNOS 3,000 SFA), than just something pathetically 3 + 1 the ball and weight even 4000m2 as well as 320 gr (Shimano ULTEGRA 3,000 FA).

So Shimano AERNOS 3,000 SFA I would took not thinking up big, if speech goes deliberately precisely about 3,000 st size, "under certain conditions industrialized fishing": For medium-size dalnostey zabrosov (roughly until 30-40 flushed) and medium-size scale feeders (roughly until 40-60 gr) - I.M.H.O.,.

+1

Romeo wrote:

. Shimanka 800 UAH. Here is and sit it included think.

HEREsuch a Shimanka at a discount 710grn.

Dood wrote:

[Shimano AERNOS 3,000 SFA I would took not thinking up big, if speech goes deliberately precisely about 3,000 st size, "under certain conditions industrialized fishing": For medium-size dalnostey zabrosov (roughly until 30-40 flushed) and medium-size scale feeders (roughly until 40-60 "grape") - I.M.H.O.,.

Thank you you large! Want even 4,000, but guys later, and want you ask, you have Aernos 4000FA, as she has passed tests and what impression about it. Me need a under your cast with testom until 100gramm, trough 80-100 gram it, had forced on Desna (disambiguation) and Dnieper River, thought Ekseydzh 4000FC.

floMaster wrote:

such a Shimanka at a discount 710grn.

And in staff stores not buying, but would still thank you for tips. I on this price in principle can buy through their "channels" under very strong desire. Question it come to in is that have Sportery purely on level firearm augmentation cooler rigged with + reliable things That you + is worth on order cheaper.

Me simply interestingly who such shimankami enjoyed and under one the podshipnike in than sign In the reel? Zdaetsya me that for name of there gender pricess budget provides for :dontknow: but want hear so say opinion from first hands.

Manowar, 'm gonna fit and I about choice between Shimano AERNOS 3,000 SFA and Shimano ULTEGRA 3,000 FA. Imbabers with, that in principle comparison not interview, Shimano AERNOS 3,000 SFA this coil delivered on on base size 2,500, and Shimano ULTEGRA 3,000 FA made on base size 4,000, with all vytekeayuschimi hence moschnostnymi characteristics.
Plus to everything this on Ultegre is worth tselnotochennaya shackle lesoukladyvatelya (on todays day such a shackle is considered the most better). On Ultegre bearings less, but if I am not mistaken in video he there is. System laying - "beskonechnik." Tselnotochennaya shackle and Endless propeller automatically transfer this katukhu in class coils, which wife higher, than AERNOS.
Ah and the last, given, that mechanism ULTEGRA 3,000 FA can rulebook ULTEGRA 4,000 FA, its boldly would be slight reduction in the and on khevik. And for you, as option makes sense to purchase and Shimano AERNOS 3,000 SFA, and Shimano ULTEGRA 3,000 FA.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Tomorrow am about sravtitelnyy test on effort under vymatyvanii in comparison with what any 4,000 th.

Check it out.
For comparisons used BIOMASTER 4000RA and EXAGE 4000RC. Id say immediately, that obvious differences in diabetes under vymatyvanii I not irresistible nor have one of three katukh. Testil on to any and high-speed vymatyvanie and high-speed vymatyvanie with way out trough on our ride and the slow vymatyvanie and sverkhmedlennoe vymatyvanie (on beneath the soldiers drag not tried to). Only, that it looked, so this the that with EXAGE 4000RC vymatyvat was several more comfortable (not easier, but this condition slightly more convenient (for me) pleasant ergonomics "pelmenya" handles.
Even yesterday drew attention on an excellent move Aero spinning around FA, and today message was confirmed this, move me deychtvitelno very grassroots. But if perishing to speak frankly, then for 120 grams like would although would millimeters on five increase reduce leverage handles, but with other hand, the coil the is positioned, as spinningovaya. If I am not mistaken, then in as version of this coils. The shield longer than the spiningovoy on 5-10 mm.
Outcome all this such is, who ready spend on fidernuyu coil 1600 UAH can boldly borrow this model. Recommendations on priimeneniyu - uslovmya industrialized fishing for fidernykh udilisch class a medium and Hevy.

+3

Feederal_74 wrote:

If I am not mistaken, then in as version of this coils. The shield longer than the spiningovoy on 5-10 mm.

Have "as" version of here accurately such a same on length of his as and have Aspayera 4,000.
Vitaly, and the commercial lesoukladyvatelya normally predisposition of? Ask, because on my "fidernom" version the cord 12lb for 3 tests on a reservoir transformed in his labor parts of slightly whether not in skrutku :( Although and vertlyuzhok with a Karabinek rifle back stood in services, and in the cow sheds vertlyuzhki stood.

Feederal_74 wrote:

There is a all this such is, who ready spend on fidernuyu coil 1600 UAH can boldly borrow this model. Recommendations on priimeneniyu - uslovmya industrialized fishing for fidernykh udilisch class a medium and Hevy.

In my opinion, perishing better pay a bit and take Ultegru for khevika, which and tested and winds a more for turnover. Or pay significantly less and take something a, that, too, winds a 80-84sm centimeters for turnover for the medium - the same Ekseydzh 4,000.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 8 2012 16:52:24)

Manowar wrote:

. You have Aernos 4000FA, as she has passed tests and what impression about it. Me need a under your cast with testom until 100gramm, trough 80-100 gram it, had forced on Desna (disambiguation) and Dnieper River, thought Ekseydzh 4000FC.

"Black Widow", as I dubbed Aernos 4,000 flew (5 + 1, 330 grams), on my view will better idea, than Ekseydzh 4,000 the FC (4 + 1, 360 gr): Is bad the availability of another ball, with in a positive side - spin the butt of the me became it smooth and easier, and a sense of capacity both coils I have roughly voting: 100 gr. Trough both reel women were "for unlovely soul", roughly with equal napryagom.

lesoukladyvatelya absolutely same assessment have both coils, coverage rollers for yellowcake spin sustainable, of Chinanot's erasing, the commercial well stands at on native metal sharikopodshipnike. Shpuli vzaimozamenyaemye. Of various vzaimozamenyaemye. In middle these coils I not climb, but think, that and there different user-exchangeable details a long.

Text or: Immediately after purchases. The shield Aernosa 4,000 flew on their own was twirling not very long, if its all idling krutnut one more time my hand - about 6-8 gather steam;; however after 2-3 fishing trips something there within coils, from of over-subtle Simanovskikh systems and mechanisms, terminally priterlos, and now the hilt revolves about 15-18 gather steam;.

Last edited by Dood (Nov 8 2012 17:01:45)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Vitaly, and the commercial lesoukladyvatelya normally predisposition of?

Seryoga, you know, on this factor even not drew attention.

duffy333 wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, perishing better pay a bit and take Ultegru for khevika, which and tested and winds a more trafficking.

And my I.M.H.O.,, that Ultegra increasingly ??? a little too big for for khevika. Yes and to what this race for vymatyvaemymi santimertami? With tasks khevika easily tackles (as and coping well before) any Agata Szymanowska not the majority 4,000-I katukha.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Seryoga, you know, on this factor even not drew attention.

I, too,. Me Alex on this showed, when testil.

ND80 wrote:

At contracted recently Preston PXR 5,000 found taking had to lesoukladyvatelya, when she in closed position. It like and not prevents, in a whole all is working stands at, samosbrosa there is no, but interestingly know from owners, this my am, or they all with so lyuftom? Has tried devoted two one screw-bolts (under hexagon) - no effect.
For visibility essence issue.

Received today such a same katukhu (thank you activist Sergey.

Lyuftets so same has place be!

Not theyll fix it output. That would have katukhu on vodoyoie!! :whistle:

O.o. Ukraine, how many she until you evangelism.

wrote:

Got today such a same katukhu (thank you activist Sergey.

Lyuftets so same has place be!

Understandable. As prompted higher, in sight course connected not enough. Will have crawl inward: | Preston on factory floors shimano need to katukhi to collect.