All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 61 to 90 of 1153

sendy wrote:

Interesting Sarlos've adjusted its coil?

And yesterday in foot you're nailing late, and today will address. On spare parts hope? :flag: :crazyfun:

Carlos wrote:

At spare parts hope?

It, better let works. :crazyfun:
And if seriously, then with perspective an engineer-mechanics (camping on E. Me, on education), katukhen technically and technologically executed on very high-level. Even Malaysian assembly and serial production his not destroyed.

+1

Romeo wrote:

Whose something you nedomotal protected woodlands there. Stingy!

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :44: 40)

1 mm until skosa - as times namana - still OK shock will!
And protected woodlands there there coin-- Whoops, :) off bottle cores very on metodikoyu great page :)

Last edited by agent_asd (Apr 26 2012 17:46:17)

Romeo wrote:

Whose something you nedomotal protected woodlands there. Stingy!

Roma, modicum would 1980s put. :D the New generation shpul AR-C used specifically for distant zabrosov. For this on by made the beveling is. Reeling in to let the line out need precisely TO this skosa. As have Igor on Ultegre. Regulation know. :D

+1

Respected forumchane! Want hear your opinion / experience exploitation about Shimano Biomaster 4,000 RA. The entire was found 4-1-1 on it very controversial. Alone praise, other revile. Wanted to Aspire, but get not managed :( here is and think pro this option, as alternative. 'm under khevik, for rivers, kormukhi until 100 "grape". Request Exage, as alternative not offer, he I have there is :) Makes me want to hear opinion only about Biomaster. All in advance thank you

Last edited by ND80 (Apr 28 2012 15:57:18)

Accidentally, in the past year, has acquired coil Cormoran CORCAST 5PIF SUPER JET Feeder 3,000. Handling of a yesterday Remy-in the basement and stumbled on it, all sealed up in box, vynimalas on fishing or simply sightseeing - one times in the past year. Ah not throw the seeds out same its, yes and sell for price particularly not see sense. Liked still the that to it go in goes 2 spare "lyuminevye" shpuli. Move she has quite ??? seamless, at all the coil me as attainable likes, pleasant in the hands of.
TTKh such like included:
Bearings 4, Lesoemkost 0.3 / 150, ratio the number of 5.1 :1, Namotka fishing line of yours for 1 turnover 91 see Weight 325 gr.

Great, be appropriate whether she for Mr. Picker here? Or all-??? bombard its in sale and take Exage 3,000?

Last edited by Vertex (May 1 2012 17:17:24)

Employed neighboring branch. As the me, so very even nothing a device (in camping on CHAMPION And for Mr. Picker here), and very best. Have us same people mostly and settles for rigging of this ship, as with vypivkoy- with by raising the degrees. I some their cordage now would already not bought would, me all and pobrendovey khotsa. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,, very to decide.

Vertex wrote:

has acquired coil Cormoran CORCAST 5PIF SUPER JET Feeder 3,000

Was I have such a, truth oninexperience pose on ekstrakhevik, for gender season-induced suicide-protersya the commercial, shackle not fiksirovalas, screws native povyletali, and at all until a new nothing so coil, and shpuli modicum and leave, but under slightest, even easy udarchike, for example about the concrete promenade kotsayutsya.

Vertex wrote:

one, in the past year, has acquired coil Cormoran CORCAST 5PIF SUPER JET Feeder 3,000. Handling of a yesterday Remy-in the basement and stumbled on it, all sealed up in box, vynimalas on fishing or simply sightseeing - one times in the past year. Ah not throw the seeds out same its, yes and sell for price particularly not see sense. Liked else that to it go in goes 2 spare "lyuminevye" shpuli. Move she has quite ??? seamless, at all coil me as attainable likes, pleasant in the hands of.
TTKh such like included:
Bearings 4, Lesoemkost 0.3 / 150, ratio the number of 5.1 :1, Namotka fishing line of yours for 1 turnover 91 see Weight 325 gr.

Great, be appropriate whether she for Mr. Picker here? Or all-??? bombard its in sale and take Exage 3,000?

Edited Vertex (Today 17 :17: 24)

I have such a same there is. Only she has the commercial lesoukladyvatelya not stands at, German the Chinese under assembling forgotten two shaybochki vtulit :mad: Immediate, not saw, and when found was already late Otherwise. In the rest of the the coil, as for its prices, the good. Laying filament so at all many run. Perfected the commercial and will Sell or over, flazhek done its deal, was accustomed :cool: At Picker will become normally. In my opinion

wrote:

about the concrete promenade kotsayutsya.

And what, someone with panes shnulyami coils makes? Kotsnul, nazhdachechka, pasta GOI the marriage forward until the next times. Wrote, and then thought -- and APCs with bauxite pimped out and armored accented. Can, and until coils three could come up with?

wrote:

Kotsnul, nazhdachechka, pasta GOI the marriage forward until the next times. Wrote, and then thought -- and APCs with bauxite pimped out and armored accented. Can, and until coils three could come up with?

There lyuminiy) made the very what the soft, from intention of esche, is obtained not simply a scratch-and a whole rytvina, nepoddayuschayasya no polishing.

wrote:

made the very what the soft

Soft, not soft, I already for it prepayment made, returned, after holidays on New mails'll pick up, stuck.

wrote:

there lyuminiy) made the very what the soft, from intention of esche, is obtained not simply a scratch-and a whole rytvina, nepoddayuschayasya no polishing.

There is such :(

wrote:

THE, not soft, I already for it prepayment made, returned, after holidays on New mails'll pick up, stuck.

Arrive at, check the commercial. If am not mistaken have Danserthe same the problem with trailer was. Hope you normal hit this.

I remember this history, even offered him buy (she daryonaya was) Pridumaem that any, I increasingly ??? a mechanic, not long, our.

Podskajite please katushechku to hold udilischu :H yperloop AX M Feeder start of the "-match Shimano
The price - in district value of rods up.
Can be in lichku.

In advance thank!

Last edited by (May 1 2012 22:45:59)

wrote:

and shpuli modicum and leave, but under slightest, even easy udarchike, for example about the concrete promenade kotsayutsya.

On Shimano Stradic not better, hit her a . Pedanu with Heights half a meter and Skol. :(

wrote:

A Th, someone with panes shnulyami coils makes? Kotsnul, nazhdachechka, pasta GOI the marriage forward until the next times.

Thank you, need to will try, and the as something creepy now on shimanke gossamer fishing line work. :)

wrote:

Say, is please katushechku to hold udilischu :H yperloop AX M Feeder start of the "-match Shimano
The price - in district value of rods up.
Can be in lichku.

In advance thank!

Edited chestnuts (2012-05-01 21 :45: 59)

Podskajite katukha MAVER Reactorlite 2000 (TICA) to him be appropriate??

In my opinion any 2 on feeder some.

Have 2000 ratio the number of on-more (5.2 :1 against 4.9 :1 have 3000i4000)
Yes and 0.25mm-140m / 0.28mm-120m / 0.30mm-100m for easy rods up think for eyes. As such 0.18,0.20 think namotaet meters under 200.
All data taken with Internet stores, so can be divergences.

Last edited by (May 8 2012 19:21:37)

chestnuts
You. Put it 4,000 and not melchi :yep:

2kashtan:
Not izobretay bicycle - Mailitis as ???? depleted standards udilishche / coil:
Mr. Picker - 2,500-3,000 on dura-Ace
Light - 3,000-3,500
A medium - 4,000
Khevik - 4,000-4500
Extra-khevik - 4500 and further

In principle I wanted to to know as itself the coil by the quality of, and other parameters too, can who enjoyed, and not because of size shpuli.
But times such a a spree, you know: Duffy333's on shimanovskoy classification of?? T. K. Its place it positioning more as Lite (popravte if not rights), than Volkswagen Jetta TDI, again same on has data this 2000 maver fits 3,000 Shimane (Exage 3000S RC) at least in size shpuli, here is and adopted this difference.
And even not thought invent the bicycle) I OK the amateur, discover,, AXEMAN AND WOMAN, am learning!
With respect!!

Last edited by (May 9 2012 11:01:35)

Vertex

With perspective quotidian erudition need to add pietrowe. And at all laying have reel normal, without the cone?

She has and so shpuli with small cone over that. Here still can watch on photo the quality of laying:
http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php? … p=4#p31427

Siv wrote:

duffy333
Greetings! Have you accidentally there schemes on coil PXR5000?

There is no, there. Its in principle there is no in printed the form of :) But I posted the review scrum this coils after season use with EBM interestingly on Dnieper River:
http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php? … =11#p38508

Siv wrote:

duffy333
Still wanted to ask, can noticing clicking or as say type zatsepchik under work coils this, when shpulya falls down?

Like not noticing :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 16 2012 16:21:22)

Meni here master class popavsya - "your on as it comes to shagging - Dumchev Andrei"

With 29 complex enjoys excellent pro katukhi. Korotkto "o ? euee 6,000" all reshta forget navit flazhkov, 1,000 for obrt.
Ui ae think ? ouiai i?eaiao?

sudocvua wrote:

Pissed ae think ? ouiai i?eaiao?

In I a praviy. ? I potikhenku'm drifting in bk main kotushok. Osobisto "on medum vikoristovuv 3,000-3,500, oaia? on Lite give 4,000.

Pro sport nothing not Id say :dontknow: But here is for an amateur industrialized fishing with a proposition pro the that 4,000 not created on those traction burden, which arise under non-CIS zabrose dire osnastok, fully agree :flag: But this about khevika and extra-khevika. And here is pro Picker not understood :dontknow:
He in another times raised problem with coils for as industrialized fishing precisely in our (Ukraine, Russia) conditions with our "big" water.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 16 2012 16:48:05)

Written 10 + 1 bearings, interestingly simply where are worth, disassemble before time not bear from-for curiosity))
And filament winding a commonplace speaking me not very liked, on the edges of the all the rubble there is small, albeit beking did with plastic threaded and actually right pietrowe in the form of arts to mini-cone preserve. And taking in handle it's much too big. Or can me marriage the apparently) 'll dismantle perhaps. Not will only hold

Last edited by Siv (May 16 2012 17:38:48)

oleole wrote:

In I a praviy. ? I potikhenku'm drifting in bk main kotushok. Osobisto "on medum vikoristovuv 3,000-3,500, oaia? on Lite give 4,000.

Sta-a-ay! I this still two years ago spoke :flirt:, so caps such techs have. There is no bribery in these 2-3-'s tysyachnikakh, ah wasn that on pikere. But the substitution many run. And the size of the rings here not ????, have lights after all guidance ranges destruction not such, as have the same khevika. On 30 40-50 meters flies and well.

+1

I the rozumyu ui after not traditi coming pitati a ua pro clips pelkan zgaduvav. Zrozumv ui aroma - ooi ? ui pro ia ?, man? Give ? pplu pokhavati :flirt: