All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 931 to 960 of 1153

Vadkh wrote:

They I have and on feeder and on Spin work. One with 2005goda, another with 2006goda. And me don't care, that other about this think.
And khaypery still on world on the rests there is, from 700 bucks.

Vadim + 1,000
For starters its need to simply spin, revere, swim, and after to do conclusions.

Vadkh wrote:

They I have and on feeder and on Spin work. One with 2005goda, another with 2006goda. And me don't care, that other about this think.
And khaypery still on world on the rests there is, from 700 bucks.

Frankly I not on own first know that such certate, camping on K. Himself am happy owner two beautiful 2,500 R. But I simply not understood for what its need to bet on feeder :no: Perhaps not in importance still)

Serskii wrote:

Now criticism pour, I don't mind, await the Romeo.

Me don't care if honestly. Ultegra the good coil. Modicum and expensive. There is money - - Nazdrovia. Have made from me "making of a ghost story."

wrote:

So where same Romeo

The kind'n in here I. Simply sentiments not was communicate on the subject. So honored and rang. :dontknow: crisis genre you have. Already not interestingly.

Me this theme interesting if someone need to will buy katushechku until 1,500 Grzywna (. - here is then can be and to talk, and so this all the high-hat Beat down glee times.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 23 2012 08:53:39)

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

But I simply not understood for what its need to bet on feeder :no: Perhaps not in importance still)

I not give no goal. Simply enleve coil, which I like on all characteristics. On coil there is different shpuli under different fishing. At different forums, me wrote:
- and not pity its use on feeder?
- not pity.
- You can its kill on the cow sheds.
- not blood.
So already many years. I not'm advocating harvest Serteytami, Khayperami, Tvinami, stellas, Ekzistami.
I have pro supply there is inexpensive coils, which bought under feeder (after serta), but are currently running they the crappiest and I returned to proverennomu over another. And can the that came to fideru from fishing pole and many years eiaee on feeder spinningovoy 3metrovoy with a stick, until in 2005 not bought itself metodnyy Porky Pig dayvovskiy.

Means indeed was death proof the coil. I they'm tweeting large voby already decent his-in time and nothing, but until not can itself to overcome and put its on feeder)

In any center of the spool there is an interesting knot, name of which - the commercial lesoukladyvatelya.

I not open America, hope, when Id say, that catching one on feeder in conditions rapid tide (of blasting) and dire scale trough... Little with coils on heavy and extra-heavy fiderakh, demands to voice-over highly high: Stand the slightest hiccup in work rollers - and he propylene puffed. With all stemming and serious. :no:

Personally me - for such conditions industrialized fishing - likeas can be greater diameter, with spoken native metal sharikopodshipnikom within, not plastic vtulkoy, that producers, too, "proudly" referring podshipnikom. Very often from terse describe coils impossible understand, no same type bearing established - the ball or ferrule.
So I when choosing coils the most Arrowhead way explore the commercial lesoukladyvatelya, and unkind his on: And that there have him within and as it works?! :dontknow:

Roughly 1 times on 3-4 fishing'll disassemble the commercial, purge the wicked from, -Lubrication, again collect and unkind the db, that revolves the commercial from intention of touch to him the main.
As the me, then very goodin on Shimano: Exage 4,000 FC; Aernos 4,000 FA; Ultegra CI4 5500 XSA, and also in center of the spool Korum will-R 6,000 Mini Pit :cool: - all they have for decent dozen and native metal ball-bearing upgrade within :flag:

Last edited by Dood (Nov 23 2012 13:08:24)

+1

All correctly + 100, I have for such conditions Ultegra of C4 5500 and PXR 5,000 (thanks to your and other accounts :cool:), but there is still conditions industrialized fishing on stagnant water and weak during, where preferable harvest a psychic, often should want or need. Rolls slightly further and slightly faster old rope-a-, place it for such conditions I for themselves picked up by Garbolino Super G Distance Feeder 3.90 20 / 150, glorious kiduchest and sensitivity, and here is coils dura-Ace 4,000 (old) clearly lacks, here is and in search of. And not I one. 8-) As d questioning PXR 5,000, best suited, for me.

Last edited by 32 (Nov 23 2012 13:49:46)

6 photo with top! This Th, "a delicate" knot for shoklidera!? :hobo:

Alexnord wrote:

. Saw on youtube, as this coil starting gay man Blue Marlin kilos in 70 on marine a fishing trip, that for it trough in 100-120 grammm, is nonsense, on photo in sight shock-leader from fishing line of yours 1.0 mm.

It the so, but 93 centimeters - all-??? not 100 centimeters, 9kg - this not 16 kg, wasn that the price 139,99 should. The US, yes still at a discount on it comes / have, will clearly less, than reported 1,611 Grzywna (. For a new katukhu.

Text or: Un I conducted with Korum will-R 6,000 Mini Pit.

Conclusion: On Korum will-R 6,000 Mini Pit can be boldly deceitful not only gay man Blue Marlin kilos in 70 on marine fishing, but and gay man whale kilos humour won on 300 on an ocean fishing. Although, of course, nor marlins, nor whales are in Ukrainian territorial waters not souslik. Joke, of course. :D
But Leschikov can be carrying glisserom, any of ordination coils.

Importantly - to very katukha relished! :love:

Last edited by Dood (Nov 23 2012 15:11:29)

Dood wrote:

Almost 1 times on 3-4 fishing'll disassemble the commercial, purge the wicked from, -Lubrication, again collect and unkind the db, that revolves the commercial from intention of touch to him the main.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! Question there is. Than smazyvaete bearing rollers lesoukladyvatelya? Than smazyvaete nave box (, on that nasazhivaetsya bearing rollers lesoukladyvatelya? Thank you!

Yuri wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! Question there is. Than smazyvaete bearing rollers lesoukladyvatelya? Than smazyvaete nave box (, on that nasazhivaetsya bearing rollers lesoukladyvatelya? Thank you!

Oils for Bangladeshi garment machines to.

+1

Alexnord wrote:

At how many move seamless on Caldii, then on Freams still softly in two times. And the price under 200 hover near $with transshipment to us.

Very townsome purchases of.
One familiar Isaev on ebee buy almost a new 4,000 Stelu for 200 $

Yuri wrote:

nave box (, on that nasazhivaetsya bearing rollers lesoukladyvatelya?

Pardon me, not understood (Since) At axis bearing nasazhivaetsya, about what vtulke speech?

My exploitation of coils dura-Ace Aspair as. Frikts. 3000,4000, Aero tekhnium 12,000 and Dayva Serteyt khiper, airiti the old, basyaair, kaldiya.
These coils have mandated class have different laying fishing line of yours. Dura-Ace 2-'s the majority and dayva has overlapping, that very affects expanding zabrosa. Have shimano with 2-'s skorosnoy fitting the desirable use mono with diameter of the specified on shpule. If on shpule written 0.25-adds 0.3, and on it also wind pletnyu with honest diameter of hadn, then go pletnya under zabrose will jerkily, camping on K. Thin raskosami pletenka falls between vitkami. Have dayvy such problems there is no, fast-that like it or.
Dura-Ace I like their super is smoother move, but on range missiles they lag dayve. And system contrary the cone ABS have dayvy promotes more rapid she's levelling out filament for minimum friction filament about rings and maximum winding for podlitso with toddler.
And the commercial lesoukladyvatelya TWIST Buster modicum and smaller diameter unlike dura-Ace, but its function he serves, unlike shimano, where is worth the commercial as have all.

Last edited by (Nov 23 2012 19:52:29)

Greetings Anyone reflecting forumchanam! Support Vsevolod Ivanovich about coils KORUM will-R 6,000. Himself am proud owner this coils, to which I have in past season, ah, no claims not
Was. Coil worked good on 5 +, what not do you say about other on, which there is in my arsenal. On fishing on Dnieper River in r-not Obolon has visited China's virtually through couple of days, throwing good trough 100,120 gr. + fodder,
So that worked she in now increased regime and stream was big virtually always, but that in it me especially likes - this rapid "Friction clutch." Above than unsubscribe decided to test "the commercial", so there and a trace there is no, that the entire past season "cord" there was. About a coil can be said in one word - "lyukes."

Last edited by YuraHanter (Nov 23 2012 19:56:05)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

A khaypery still on world on the rests there is, from 700 bucks

wrote:

Since hard on ebee summer bought 4000N 27000rub. And simple 4,000 still there is in sale.

Messrs. - can be a little bit more specific - where they are sold on world in size 4,000?
On Viorica Plate there is no, on Moscow there is no --I think on sites Ukrainian stores, yes and not fact, that there is alive.

wrote:

God - can be a little bit more specific - where they are sold on world in. 4,000?
On Viorica Plate there is no, on Moscow there is no --I think on sites Ukrainian stores, yes and not fact, that there is alive.

The answer there are already in your post and not in Ukraine. :rolleyes:

Vadkh wrote:

Answer there are already in your fasting and not in Ukraine.

And cannot be whether explain it revelation - and the Friday, that the not I catch your drift thought.

wrote:

on ebee

As the so:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Da … p;_sacat=0
But for such a amount as the creepy there buy

Vovan wrote:

as the so:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Da p ;_ sacat =0
But for such a amount as the creepy there buy

I precisely have him and . Even on letters respond. Can be trust. Offered delivering increase with 12 to 24 $, I refused. In Cherepovets time come for 14 days.

wrote:

Those coils have mandated class have different laying filament. Dura-Ace 2-'s the majority and dayva has overlapping, that very affects expanding zabrosa. Have shimano with 2-'s skorosnoy fitting the desirable use mono with diameter of the specified on shpule. If on shpule written 0.25-adds 0.3, and on it also wind pletnyu with honest diameter of hadn, then go pletnya under zabrose will jerkily, camping on K. Thin raskosami pletenka falls between vitkami.

What the you such not the write :dontknow:.
Have any coils got the cross-filament winding, thiss budget provides for the most constructs. Sovmesheny two actions rotation rotor and back-displacement movement extremity of piston rod. Say so, from the lower the dead point until the upper the dead point rotor commit to example 5 gather steam;, the cord (raskosami) only as would on groove and have taking some a corner laying, for example 20 degrees (relatively 180). Under achieving the upper (the lower) the dead point movement extremity of piston rod is changing on child, respectively is changing and a corner laying, too,, he now accounts for already 160 degrees. In end a downside keep passed on to upper cross-, this very well in sight when only one starts shaking its on empty shpulyu.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Choi the you such not the write :dontknow:.

Had preceded - Commission in the slogans from booklets)

Nycolas wrote:

had preceded - Commission in the slogans from booklets)

Any booklets. I at all shimano not his on, except bicycle. I nor when not d quote booklets until not'll run a test on.

Shimano AERO TECHNIUM 10000 MGS XS-B
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNenoBjE … r_embedded
And where there 5 gather steam;.
SuperSlowOscillationSpeed for filament super, pletenki there is no.
Have old Shimano Aero TECHNIUM still proven move.

Dura-Ace always life-support in Syarheychyk Dayve :flag:

Last edited by (Nov 24 2012 01:39:16)

+1

And under fix here Shimano Aero TECHNIUM :dontknow:, this the only coil with with overcompensate slow Auftragserteilung, but about this bluntly and said - "Super Slow oscillation Speed", the more, that she is positioned, as syurfovaya and by default rasschitana on to let the line out.
Now about -

wrote:

. And other with 2-'s speed fitting the.

, have "rear" aspayra 3,000 the cesarean section 10 gather steam;, have a new "rear" stradika - 6 gather steam; the cesarean section. This many?

Greetings Anyone reflecting forumchanam! In as a fishing trip a latecomer, so is needed your advice by choice coils for fidera Sabaneev, brightness 4.2m, test until 180gr. Among huge choice coils regard the next: Feeder MASTER 9600 from Balzer, Shimano Ultegra 5500, PXR Power 5,000 Preston. Fishing Volga-, with kormushkami 90-110gr.

73 wrote:

Greetings Anyone reflecting forumchanam! In as fishing a latecomer, so is needed your advice by choice reel for fidera Sabaneev, brightness 4.2m, test until 180gr. Among huge choice coils regard the next: Feeder MASTER 9600 from Balzer, Shimano Ultegra 5500, PXR Power 5,000 Preston. Fishing Volga-, with kormushkami 90-110gr.

Shimano Ultegra 5500
And feeder better perform master 160gr (10400rub), than this a nuisance "Sabaneev," (9030 Br) for not small money.

Last edited by (Nov 24 2012 03:01:16)

+1

Have shimano with their rich experience not broke a until, and have Sabaneyev broke a :D
http://sabaneev-shop.ru/magazin?mode=pr … =113631206
"Thanks to application of the most modern vysokomodulnogo carbon fiber managed obtain the combination of grace and might" :D

Interestingly how many would Sabaneev, with rastomozhkoy on Ukraine cost, Perhaps as Hardy.
Notss, Sabaneev, money not likes quite :D

Last edited by (Nov 24 2012 03:12:51)

wrote:

In one side laying phase of to round. 760.46 width hole shpuli 20mm divide on as such adds 0.3 get 66 gather steam;

:rofl: What for nonsense you write :tired:? What 66 gather steam;% -), Brad. If know not, then better not vvodi rest misleading.

wrote:

.66 gather steam; (this I calculated mathematical) rotor in one side. Ah nor as not 10. Krutni and do the math traction rotor climbing down, and then upward. Tickles 20 down and 60 gather steam; rotor upward.

Are interested in - took their coils, had turned a - calculated with precision + -1 turnover rotor - keep on all ont fit not take a careful to each other, and with some "step" in several millimeters between vitkami.

Here is she, my "Syromyatnaya" truth:

- Shimano Ultegra CI4 5500 XSA - 10 coils of up there and 10 coils of put here by the;

- Korum will-R 6,000 Mini Pit - 6 coils of up there and 6 coils of put here by the;

- Shimano Aernos 4,000 FA - 5 coils of up there and 5 coils of put here by the;

- Shimano Exage 4,000 FC - 5 coils of up there and 5 coils of put here by the.

+1

Returning to the port service dura-Ace - meanwhile 25?C from instructions one coils with Maintenance Port
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/CedKl.jpg
Recommendation dura-Ace - consultant services care in late season