All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 1021 to 1050 of 1153

Feederal_74 wrote:

Almost 52 mm,

Calculated - more 83sm for turnover with such were she shaking its not will :dontknow: Sam: I thought a little bit of a a little more excited she has dozen :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 29 2012 18:11:36)

duffy333 wrote:

Sam: I thought a little bit of a a little more excited she has dozen

Me met not the most much in size katukha from this line of, there is even greater the size of the.

Pavel K wrote:

Actually Link

Very informative, especially when is, you can deal with GOSTami and-made Tupolev. Lithium-based grease and veretyonka, that and needed prove. Incidentally, SKF, as and dura-Ace, himself lubrication not produces, he on podshipnikam and around the, that with him stems, are only hours away.
Text or incidentally, all Shelly, of BP and Kastroly properties konsistentnykh lubricants which (to be colloidal fortitude, penetration (disambiguation), dynamic viscosity and other temperature kaplepadeniya), as in our GOSTakh, not raspisyvayut. Increasingly description of-class puddings, recommended temperature and a rough appointment. Ah and about how, that all would be well.
ZZY technically been litolom, and will you happiness. Desirable shabby.There and are :cool:

Last edited by майк (Dec 9 2012 02:20:26)

And why they and it black have made? Not oblezet over time interestingly? And so of course talk.

Uffda. ZhYrno :-))) Seryoga there is thought to purchase? 8-)

DVicci wrote:

Seryoga there is thought to purchase?

:canthearyou: NO! ????? with me experimentation. Although Tim me in cables on Aero Feeder recommended pay attention on Reflex 4,000 - on the very moment he its, as and Shimanovskuyu, has tried on autumn the exhibition. I don't know, can he simply British, companies more likes ^ ^

And me trekking on Serteyty returned. Their dispatched FedEx. There is chance obtain in during weeks, promise 5 December deliver in Peter. :) use calmed down on very long on katukhanam.
http://s3.uploads.ru/5flJE.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 30 2012 20:26:30)

Vadkh wrote:

A me trekking on Serteyty returned. Their dispatched FedEx. There is chance obtain in during weeks. Use calmed down on very long on katukhanam.

Edited Vadkh (Today 20 :25: 16)

This not very well. Have them limit until 5,000 Br Forth or himself regulation rastomazhivat, but sorey just parcel were taking back destination.
D glad if'm wrong.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Today under sale coils Shimano Aero spinning around FA here same on place spent as a child a small upgrades, established in bloc rollers lesoukladyvatelya instead instead a metal clenched bearing. I not strongly william tecumseh sherman in size, but this the standard bearing which is worth on most shimanovskikh katukh. Upgrades have been no not potrebovolos, size clenched fully fit size bearing.
So, that whom interestingly keep in mind.

Very interestingly! But like would all-??? to know size bearing in the commercial (dozen domestic, the outer and his width). Need 4kh7kh2,5. I so understand, you can be their to purchase, and what still there is in assortment?

Last edited by sendy (Nov 30 2012 20:55:54)

kanisch wrote:

This is not very well. Have them limit until 5,000 Br Forth or himself regulation rastomazhivat, but sorey just parcel were taking back destination.
D glad if'm wrong.

Ah and frightened,

Since 01.07.2010 set uniform rates customs payments, not irrespective the from species organizations, firing processing postal mailings (sending, riding a package and camping on P. Rules for state Mails and courier services (DHL, TNT, FedEx) now virtually same assessment.

In case, if the cost of parcel less 1,000 the euro, and weight not more 31 kg produced liberation from paying customs payments.

Month the tariff in magnet the euro still no one not revisit it. :mybb:

Vadkh wrote:

Nu and frightened,

Month the tariff in magnet the euro still no one not revisit it.

Deal not thing the euro. Courier services not work with private officials (accented rare exceptions) Wu courier services there is no their customs brokers (have us this Pochta Russia and EMS) Until 5,000 cargo like not subject to Customs to cleaning.

First in different colours here is such, http://xado.ua/smazki/smazki-obschego-n … upersmazka
And in this spring nasty on year-old season here is such http://xado.ua/smazki/smazki-obschego-n … ya-gustaya - visually on autogeneous very similar to shimanovskuyu spray for lubrication. In Monday, d touch on a new coils, 'm going to slit see made there with the mechanics update my. But more until on work coils liked spray litievaya. It well bearings closed smvzyvat, pervades well, Lancing a not need to.

+1

kanisch wrote:

Delo not thing the euro. Courier services not work with private officials (accented rare exceptions) Wu courier services there is no their customs brokers (have us this Pochta Russia and EMS) Until 5,000 cargo like not subject to Customs to cleaning.

Delo in is, that on today Fedex transsexual delivering on Russia exclusively postal mailings low value, namely until 200 the euro for inhabitants Moscow and $75 for inhabitants regions (the cost of delivery not invoiced). Under obtaining such mailings any – either additional action, such, as forging documents, plus taxes and tariff and camping on D. Produce not requires.

However there are the next restrictions: The total cost of all Philadelphian physical the face of in one day cargoes should not exceed 200 the euro for Moscow and $75 for regions. There is also month limit on obtaining postal mailings physical the face of: Their make the cost of should not exceed 1,000 the euro, and weight 31 kg. If month limit exceeded, vzymayutsya customs payments and fees, on rate 30% (but not less 4 the euro for one kilos).

Would still tomorrow'll call in FedEx Peter and all discover.

sendy wrote:

receive 4kh7kh2,5. I so understand, you can be their to purchase, and what still there is in assortment?

Not 4kh7kh2,5 accurately, smaller the size of the. Now such poshipnikov I have no. In its time this the size of the bearing was very vy mozhete vyuchit angliyskiy. Excess demand was due a sharp the fall quality coils RYOBI ZAUBER and RYOBI EXCIA. Bearing rollers lesoukladyvatelya on a new a coil he launched decently't rustle already after month exploitation. On this in its time ask goal find such bearings and found. But then and at all refused from RYOBI in favor of clones from SPRO in which such a frank marriage not there is. Bearings gradually ended, and new, as the mass and not ask. How I know, this enough condemnation the size of the bearing in video lesoukladyvatelya, aside from dura-Ace and Riobi such same the size of the is used and in shit. So that under desire, I think their can be find.

+1

kanisch wrote:

This is not very well. Have them limit until 5,000 rub.

Ago will recapture parcel, as Sanaa. A terrible deal on delivering, and there can all would cost

D.S.I wrote:

Back will recapture parcel, as Sanaa. A terrible deal on delivering, and there can all would cost

Can be on for more about this? I these jerks from Malaysia not asked send FedEx. On eBee was simple hard time delivering. But tomorrow FedEx works, d call.

Came winter of, it is time do Maintenance the. Exactly question, who what uses lubrication? :writing:

Кафоля wrote:

the winter of, it is time do MOVIE the. Exactly question, who what uses lubrication? :writing:

For coils shimano - only brand-name lubrication shimano
For all rest - oil from Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast

+1

All bountiful days. And who any enjoyed greasing Daiwa Reel Guard with spray Set? Interested in experience primineniya this mazilki in on Shimano.

http://777fishing.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/DAIWA_REEL_GUARD_4fd104030e7ac.jpg

On ROZETKA pro it reviews there is. Wanted to turn, but not it turned out in available and found itself their lubrication bring and stink at this.

mixa wrote:

At ROZETKA pro it reviews there is. Wanted to turn, but not it turned out in available and found itself their lubrication bring and stink at this.

For example what? 8-)

VDA wrote:

A can be to know what precisely?

How I understood this:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/GEwXK.jpg

Last edited by Кафоля (Dec 5 2012 20:44:21)

mixa wrote:

first in different colours here is such, http :/ / xado.ua / smazki / smazki-obschego-naznascheniya / supersmazka
And in this spring nasty on year-old season here is such http://xado.ua/smazki/smazki-obschego-n … since-gustaya - visually on autogeneous very similar to shimanovskuyu spray for lubrication. In Monday, d touch on a new reel, 'm going to slit see made there with the mechanics update my. But more until on work coils liked spray litievaya. It well bearings closed smvzyvat, pervades well, Lancing a not need to.

Very seems interested will report aposlya mortem. Zhdems :hobo:

Thank you for reviews :cool: But race. Not be shy boys, write on :D Illy all the rents on MOVIE in workshops?

Nycolas wrote:

for coils shimano - only brand-name lubrication shimano

Firmenaya for Simano well, but long wait, if buy abroad. Alternative?
P. S. I have no expensive coils.

Кафоля wrote:

Illy all the rents on MOVIE in workshops?

Or at all MOVIE not make

MAXIK wrote:

or at all MOVIE not make

You thinking, that all here 1999? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Кафоля (Dec 2 2012 18:34:19)

+1

In section coils 2 ranging with office 333 already talked about and it is this question, in the process all so and remained.

+1

Thank you. I have the kind page in bookmarks. Thought something rebuilt appeared :blush: -Lubrication Kastrolom, that Oleg advised :flag:

After 2-'s seasons've greased it up couple of coils "lithium-based grease-24" mechanism and "veretenkoy" prokapal (in measure, without excesses) bearings rollers lesoukladyvatelya. How aptly variants with greases - the next season will show. Yes and at all, can be was and not lubricates. Coils not grinding his and not museum. Simply, wanted look inward, ah and together and've greased it up, times "an autopsy" made.

-Lubrication Tikovskoy greasing in small KY Jelly (on 5 Grzywna (was) all (and bearings in including) except Shiman. For Shiman - signature.

Кафоля wrote:

firmenaya for Simano well, but long wait, if buy abroad.

And HEREstrongly more expensive?

Кафоля wrote:

P. S. I have no expensive coils.

I have, too, there is no. But case bring on going bust.