All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 1051 to 1080 of 1153

Can offer than lubricates coils.
Himself so stink at this.
Lithium-based grease good producers (is worth order 60 "grape" Tube tool) + leave it's gun oil lest do his pozhizhe.
Goes very even well!

VDA wrote:

A HERE strongly more expensive?

Strongly. 1425cheaper. And on your exiled in available there is no. But increasingly would still, thank you :flag:

Кафоля wrote:

Pretty bad. Here cheaper.

Yes perishing. And hard time delivering costly?

Кафоля wrote:

A on the first exiled? If such a same mistake, am asking your pardon for the introduction of misleading

Written seller not delivers in Ukraine - means need mediators
Not think, that strongly cheaply will (

Last edited by Nycolas (Dec 3 2012 16:05:19)

Certainly Agata Szymanowska and dayvovskaya’in his composition nothing revolutionary Officers a new not has and 100% there are its the researchers, but only in been cheaper. The entire charm of these lubricants which precisely in is version in which they vary consumer, namely in canister under pressure and with opportunity spotlight too the spraying lubrication in it is difficult affordable places, plus to this very small consumption and rigour the spraying.

+2

Here is that is why and'm using spray greasing from XADO.

Кафоля wrote:

That here slightly more expensive and hard time delivering giving. And on how site, I think,, too, French fries.

The price for set of 37 it was as though in however

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/NpxeO.jpg

Last edited by Nycolas (Dec 3 2012 15:42:47)

And on the first exiled? If such a same mistake, am asking your pardon for the introduction of misleading :blush:

Last edited by Кафоля (Dec 3 2012 15:58:38)

mixa wrote:

That that is why and'm using spray greasing from XADO.

There that dense’under pressure in capsules of foam and there is thin a pastry tube filled for spotlight too injection?

Their coils stink at this super on lithium greasing (the so on packaging is obvious), cartridge EU to German advanced. Alvas Umeta, produces Fosser. In general, as wrote here comrade, litol from good producer or as recommended Fight year ago kastrolovskuyu litievuyu lubrication. She for system centralized lubrication, so penetration (disambiguation) lot more, than have of our Litola (more is elastic). Bearings rollers and the main pary- I20A, I40A (oil for Bangladeshi garment machines). And nothing not deserving, not keeps sticking.

Last edited by майк (Dec 4 2012 00:15:30)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

There that dense’under pressure in capsules of foam and there is thin a pastry tube filled for spotlight too injection?

Yes! And wearing a very thin little red a pastry tube filled stuck side on can of pepper spray.

The kind my, too, already year 4, comrade spring took on karpovyy fiderok 4,000 the size of the exasperated until. Choose in no clothing left one with less fresh lyuftami and rybach quietly, and there is no so sporteru man. Romeo they is fishing and says that very decent coils for small money.

Sportera I have was. Slid ago in Music. Shackle was closing under zabrose. Since then fear. Although on marker is worth in a large size and anything! - Tej. And here is to vive claims there is no and Friction clutch a normal.
Thank you.

mixa wrote:

That that is why and'm using spray greasing from XADO.

And can be to know what precisely?

mixa wrote:

A my ekheydzhik, seido and viva tactician and on this pokatayutsya.

Tell us pro Viva taktic. Mean in 3,000 size such a. Bought these 6 years ago. Want lot more size of, but have read in Internets here, that the quality of fell.
Thank you.

kanisch wrote:

, right, I'll glad if'm wrong.

Hail together with me. Today in 11.00 brought parcel home. Wife passed. So, that has passed favorites sellers. Perhaps in FedEx came to our senses and began to to live on Russian laws.
http://s2.uploads.ru/LqIPt.jpg

+1

I congratulate

And again ZDRASTEEEEEE! :crazyfun: have taken are sheltered. :crazy:

Now on trial. Received I their Tica Sportera SR 4507R. Pleased hit surprised the availability of 2-'s metal shpul. Before was 1 metals + 1 sealed plastic saying. Boxes have become other, glamorous and color.

Shorting exasperated. On sravnenis with 3507, which already long serves me faith and true realistically markedly that this more tyagovitaya. Here quite another with more ergonomic knobom.

On days learned that there is still one option this coils Tica Sportera SR 4507 RN with peredatkoy 6.3 :1 instead 5.2 :1 :flag:

Things That you FOR rates money :cool:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Now on trial. Received I their Tica Sportera SR 4507R. Pleased hit surprised the availability of 2-'s metal shpul. Before was 1 metals + 1 sealed plastic saying. Boxes have become other, glamorous and color.

Such?

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/iqzTJ.jpg

sudocvua wrote:

Polymers?

There is no. Quite other. Oranzhevenkaya :flag: 3507 I have was in such as on picture have you! Can take a picture of if interestingly :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 6 2012 18:12:10)

kanisch wrote:

I congratulate

Now'm invoices, these what the Malays in sight guys already trained. They every coil estimate in 125 Malay tugriks, this where the 100 bucks and FedEx suspicion not fulsome on journey send.

Romeo wrote:

And again ZDRASTEEEEEE! :crazyfun: have taken are sheltered. :crazy:

Ah sho Rum. Leaned back. :D Since longing to Salapinu walking :crazyfun: A here all quietly and culturally. :jumping:

Romeo wrote:

can take a picture of if interestingly

There is such [fr]Gael

Vadkh wrote:

Now'm invoices, these what the Malays in sight guys already trained. They every coil estimate in 125 Malay tugriks, this where the 100 bucks and FedEx suspicion not fulsome on journey send.

We so with schools there and thought, today :cool:

sudocvua wrote:

There are such [fr]Gael

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/x4pFn.jpg

P.S.

Vadkh wrote:

A here all quietly and culturally.

This suggestion that I here glee? So directly and tell :yep: “I don’t in ban walk as you popYsat :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 6 2012 21:03:16)

Romeo wrote:

This is suggestion that I here glee? So directly and tell :yep: “I don’t in ban walk as you popYsat :crazy:

Itself, and what you such's being a worrywart. I contrary said, that here all was quietly as on a graveyard of. The entire popcorn dying of thirst :D. Even clip you with Tokhoy consecrated. :D

Could you tell me pl who-thread - far safer Music or site, where can be buy coil Daiwa saltiga z 4000N or on extreme case simply saltiga z 4,000-4500.

In advance thankful!

Last edited by ДОН (Dec 7 2012 00:13:06)

ДОН wrote:

advance provides thankful!

Link
On health. :cool:

Vadkh, you're confusing a new Saltiga and Saltiga Z, and this - the sky and land!

ДОН wrote:

Vadkh, you're confusing a new Saltiga and Saltiga Z, and this - the sky and land!

Have Malays, where I ’, only that Link
Have them still and Hyper Custom 4,000 remained Link
Have them the main couple similar but Khaypera reverse there is.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 7 2012 11:29:45)