All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 1111 to 1140 of 1153

I have Nycolas-and bought these and has tried coil - not was :dontknow: contaminated than Kohl himself me said, that was amused, when began view this the unit because as believed, that reverse there should be. I don't know, can modification kakkaya something him met.

Text or: Worked out :) In video Stradic FJ, and guys popokupali Stradic FI - the difference in one dreaded, and maximum reliability off already there is no :(

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 10 2012 14:52:27)

This I messed up is all with vidosom - another not found. I have a series of FI, she without reversal - ah betcha coil something for serious the techs take a that can

duffy333 wrote:

immediately the feeder modicum on thumping to accept, modicum on head

:D

+1

Enlighten, a series of FJ came replaced FI, if so, there was such on 2,500 reverse there is (use such a on pikerakh), on 6,000 there is no :flag:

Without maximum reliability off well, this is uncomfortable will in some situations :dontknow: but deal worldly wisdom.

Podskajite, who in rate, what purpose thesekatukh. In its time had turned a such a, but so and not understood functioning appointment this crowbar, if me not changes memory, then this lever serves tighter role, that and had maximum reliability off. And how I understood these katukhi not for zabrosa, and for what the a steep industrialized fishing.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Say, is, who in rate,

For industrialized fishing on during without perezabrosa. Have a friend there is such a Dayva. Forelku presses a minute voblerkami quietly,. He also on during dzhiguet easy dzhigom with this coil.

Ah this he is also found, as its to apply, and true appointment what? After all for the entire you reader can be indispensable and conventional coil, using key maximum reliability off.

The coil with rygagom instantaneous antireversa, in trades abroad there is in sale

Feederal_74 wrote:

Nu this he is also found, as its to apply, and true appointment what? After all for the entire you reader can be indispensable and conventional coil, using key maximum reliability off.

Not, this man special one. Its from Japan’and accurately not for adjustment. I can him call and he the specifics and I update my, if need to.

Description of with site seller of
Together with a new coil BB-X company Shimano opens new dimension for sporting fisheries! Modern coils mostly are equipped with system drag and system antireversa. This the standard complex mostly works not poorly, but in some moments struggle with serious fish tank he creates an excessive tension fishing line of yours and not can instantaneously be monitored fisherman. A new mgnovennyy had maximum reliability off will provide you POLNYY, a total CONTROL over snastyu during vyvazhivaniya strongly a reluctant fish. This had is connected with anti-that have drag. With his help you can instantaneously turn function stopora reversal, for moreover, to raskosami convoys abandoned with shpuli. And here same, immediately, return system in the original position, when raskosami will stravlivatsya with shpuli with in advance fixed effort the principal the brake.

Vadkh wrote:

he the specifics and I update my, if need to

Need to, because, as interestingly. In describing with site seller of increasingly talk but not fig not understandable. Like for such same needs there is beytraner, which to the same can give as such even and skakim the effort, yes and "check box" under case, too, can to turn against each other as such

I telephoned a buddy and he said, that in this a coil thus merged together quality and inertsionnoy and bezinertsionnoy coils.
If that, moped not my :D

Feederal_74 wrote:

Sort of for such same needs there is beytraner

Utterly is true, in purely the form of baytranner, only for spinninguev. :D

Wladyslaw Ivanovich!
Thank you for frame a detailed the answer.
Here is found can whom still useful:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMSxd5U-xKI
Who than enjoys for protection shpuli as on center of the spool so and spare?

Prikolno. Only here is I have during transportation in a normal kholdale with stop coils squarely on udilishche nor one shpulya not poportilas. Yes and separately in poluzhestkikh briefcases here, too,. And for transportation spare there is excellent cases have Corum and, more recently appeared and have Preston's.
And here is simply on fishing was several times, when under replace shpulya stagnated on stones / plates of. From such a not zastrakhueshsya :( violations accounted for paste the goyim reason smoothing.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 11 2012 00:48:06)

Carlos wrote:

This is I messed up is all with vidosom - another not found. I have a series of FI, she without reversal - ah betcha coil something for serious the techs take a that can

I have 4,000 FI -revers there is. Question on a new series of FJ. Who bad about molesting? Had whether a measurable influence X-of Vestfold on tyagovitost coils?

andriypb wrote:

had whether a measurable influence X-of Vestfold on tyagovitost coils?

Podskajite the right test in conditions off-season (if question urgent first)? Am about and update my. Raising buckets with water not offer))

Carlos wrote:

Podnyatie buckets with water not offer))

With vodka :crazyfun:

+1

There is desire to buy coil, but there is and granicheniya on reason which so nothing choose and not can, perhaps much and not know.
Goal:
- an obscure impose (100 +) mono\ can cord (is unlikely, but likely), weight 100 +;
- karpovoe udilishche\ Hevy (extra-Hevy) feeder;
- Sea (so beytranery not need at all);
- Friction clutch better forefront;
- because Sea, then the coil either must be able on the cottage cheese water, either have price, to not so pity was kill;
- use not frequent.

Even asked you Long castes not offer - one kit there is (higher already described bickering with it), although after peremazki like as being spun on easier (tested under -1. + 3 grad).

Who, that tell pollsters? In advance thank you!

Dimonskiy wrote:

- because Sea, then coil either must be able on the cottage cheese water, either have price, to not so pity was kill;
- use not frequent;
Who, that tell pollsters?.

I'll give you a hint: Look here is this model http://andreich.com.ua/tov_see.php?p=4961 - and will you happiness on supremacy on coast!
Specifically created for as fresh, so and marine water!
I have such a was, but not golden, and silver, with far fewer balls: http://andreich.com.ua/tov_see.php?p=1533

Text or: In silver model in that commercial stood clenched (for ocean and water), but I for of Dnepr in drying of Kyiv (the so-called Kaniv bland man-made Sea either created) established 2 ball - have become, as native. Golden model then in Ukraine not was at all, that there she has in video, I not know.

+1

Gave a talk question, avtomatomaticheski for themselves say-Cormoran Seacor of Morgan relats. This replicates match master fidera, only for marine industrialized fishing, pulling, as a tractor, winds a more Dam, weighs-in general decently weighs, on Picker not, you're gonna hang. And then, I could even watch-there such coils in Ukrainian stores. Let who knows. Even what any will recommend.
Text or what about the sea and beytrannera're not understanding, why one thing excludes another?

Last edited by майк (Dec 11 2012 20:06:41)

Sea, 750 UAH and 11 balls, what the it is doubtful, that katukha long passes. :no:
Wladyslaw Ivanovich, and than you influence counseling precisely this model? What arguments in favor of it?
Dimonskiy, lest not be obvinyonnom in piare what either, what about the concrete models comment would be censorable, but my you advice, see in side katukh with minimal his-of a high balls, and the and at all without balls.

Dimonskiy wrote:

Dimonskiy

Have you only one option. Under all vysheperechislenom :flag:

http://www.foxfishing.ru/uploads/images/medium/foxfishing-403.jpg

+1

Romeo wrote:

Wu you only one option. Under all vysheperechislenom

Note - this said not I :D

Feederal_74 wrote:

note - this said not I :D

But fluids started up :D

Feederal_74 wrote:

Sea, 750 UAH and 11 balls, what the it is doubtful, that katukha long passes. :no:
Wladyslaw Ivanovich, and than you influence counseling precisely this model? What arguments in favor of it?

Point here is than: Holland-country naval, himself tsar Peter there on korabelschika was taught the - became be, in nautical on bad not they will advise on: http://www.pingfishing.nl/mitchell-comp … ilver.html

Ah, and machine read more with Dutch:

Mitchell a Compact LC Gold and silver - Kompaktnye coils LC designed to industrialized fishing carp and for surfing casting. Is delivered with two its thorough reels roles varying degrees capacity lines. Fully marine sustainability.Two the price (gold and silver) and in size 70 and 80.80 model are equipped with manual swivelling. This prevents mill swivelling is closed during extremely powerful throws. High’for very competitive price. Undoubtedly, will popular among fishermen and fishermen Bank.

As something so. In my opinion. :flirt:

Thank you for recommendations, a hawk, note.

майк wrote:

text or what about the sea and beytrannera're not understanding, why one thing excludes another?

He there not need, and than harder mechanism (in this case + beyt), the more the likelihood exit from by building.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Dimonskiy, lest not be obvinyonnom in piare what either, what about the concrete models comment would be censorable, but my you advice, see in side katukh with minimal his-of a high balls, and the and at all without balls.

Vitaly, than be driven, in Council minimize balls?
Romeo - variants with your choice?
In as a "FS" - http://www.nts-tv.com/sport/13255-osobe … balki.html

Dimonskiy- FeederMaster 9600. Tyagovito. Powerfully. Hard. Costly.
http://www.fishing-shop.kiev.ua/images/product_images/popup_images/8979_0.jpg

On photo modification with beytom - there is and without inadequate to. I have two years just worked on karpovikakh and the cow sheds 120 + - without pytan))

Last edited by Carlos (Dec 11 2012 21:48:56)

Messrs., could you tell me pl - where ask question about foreign a fishing staff -magazine and inspect with "eyewitnesses" about details work with him?
Me interested in specifically - Sakura Fishing A global economy.

In advance thank you!

Other! Share, please, opinion. On photo leftist in atop a range of and leftist living in lower a range of (both with green fishing line) this Shimano Super GT 4,000? http://s3.uploads.ru/EzY2g.jpg