All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 1141 to 1153 of 1153

building blockNo. There is no checkboxes, yes and here there another. Then the other, there is no, unambiguously there is no

+1

Dimonskiy wrote:

Vitaly, than be driven, in Council minimize balloons?

I not against balls, by both hands for, BUT! Not in case 11 fringes balls for 750 Grzywna (. Balls these the most ordinary, kopeeshnye, utterly not korozionno persistent and will roll they very quickly. Exit two, the first - borrow katukhu with "accurate 5322991" (that here same ant it was sufficient for a the cost of) and the second - borrow katukhu with where ball bearings, dimes replaced by plastic vtulkami and under this desirable katukhi, which producer describes, as maritime. Give preference to should those producers, which in designing and manufacturing dedicated nautical katukh already, that is called "dog got eaten up by." If specifically, the have Shimano such accurately there is, even in fiscal sigmente, for example the kind that proposed Romeo. For Daiwa nothing not I’d say, by the as not know there is whether in plumb line this firms lots and inexpensive maritime katukhi. Also there is sense watch in side coils Penn. Even there is sense find have trio "browning-Quantum-Zebco" and perhaps have Okuma.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

location there is sense find have trio "browning-Quantum-Zebco" and perhaps have Okuma.

Stumbled on Mikado of 7,000 the FD (http://www.mikado-shop.ru/detail/429/).
Like and not oppressive, and Sea, and balls, and the price, and reminds that the from Europeans. Vymotka\ peredatka, too, as nothing bad.
Reviews only prevents different. Who was playing on the Stripper in living? There is whether huge risks are lurking?

And where you pro Sea found? For rough fidera coil.

Dimonskiy, if I increasingly ??? not persuaded you about the right choice and you you look in side producers which make syurfovye and karpovye katukhi on the basis of one components base, then choose then perishing that the cheap, for example Evox Feeder Master, Endura (Watch) Common Address Redundancy Protocol, Evox same Carp, Evox Bigrunner. These coils and so inexpensive, and with obyavlennoy steep discount quite globe :cool:.

Dimonskiy wrote:

stumbled out on Mikado of 7,000 the FD

And at all me liked description of:. " Reduced ratio the number of for maximum of traction efforts. "
"Ratio chislo.5,2 :1"
Reduced compared with than? If with matchevymi katukhami, then yes, then reduced :D.

Dimonskiy wrote:

stumbled out on Mikado of 7,000 the FD

Hi,. Even asked you super I castes khaesh. And you're looking at are coils which or such a same quality or even worse. Not gather additionally in any way your logic. If like it or buy something better super I caste the increase your air budget least in two times or Buy the contestant shimanku alivio about which already wrote. Else substantially decrease on soap :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2012 20:33:31)

Feederal_74 wrote:

Over Daiwa nothing not I’d say, by the as not know there is whether in lineup this firms lots and inexpensive maritime katukhi.

Have the most dayvy quite budgetary there is no, and have daughter of there is. German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran Seacor S 5,000-5500, http://s4.gallery.aystatic.by/650/887/36/507/507036887_0.jpg

5sharov their caldrons and the price until 100 the euro.

Dimonskiy, with other hand the vale Dayvu Emkast. I its'm using on spode. Wow and powerful pleasant thing. The price in district 800-900 Grzywna (. :flag:

http://www.spotbalik.com.tr/modules/catalog/products/pr_01_24224_max.jpg

Ah or in glamorous color.

http://www.daiwa.com/ImageLibrary/ImageLib/Low_Res/ECS5500.jpg

Not quite naval but think for your goals be appropriate. In version with Karpov pounder.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2012 20:58:42)

There is still more budget option have Daiwa - ah Slippery to not pity kill. For example such - http://www.daiwa.de/dw/de/produkte_1/ro … rdrows2=10

http://www.basstastic.co.uk/ekmps/shops/basstastic03/images/daiwa-crosscast-s-5000-2966-p.jpg

Here and bearings only 3, and ferrule in that commercial, shpulya cone, 1 flushed for turnover exhausting. And the price commensurate - on fire sales can be until 400 Grzywna (- himself’for such a price in an exhibition spring.
Me he was hungover-but brand-name dayvovskie (for this price categories) lyufty are found. Normal budgetary katukha, without claims. If poglamurney - there is a series of Windcast. On Sea not catching, not I’d say, and here is for of Dnepr, on khevike with kormukhami AXC 100-120 Mr. - well coping well.

Guys, thank you large for aid. Think, that more less completes his turn.

Feederal_74 wrote:

. The choose then perishing that the cheap.

Apparently do on this path, not want to bury money in rarely within thing - already described, that d use on winter on Sea, and this not more 10 fishing trips in year (and the if will sake of what sit).

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me. Even asked you super I castes khaesh. And you're looking at are coils which or such a same quality or even worse. Not gather additionally in any way your logic.

Long Cust already on first goes is worth and intends to the second far he not will become clearly (previously wrote why) although after peremazki like as feel better him, and with than and me, not to emit same his let works until Alexander Kozulin correctly remarked. For quality example for used more often things, but as rule, twice gonna weigh than three times'm repaying. Among those same coils more expensive PXR-and there - so same as and you not see sense, although Ultegry from 09 'until SI4 lapse.

If compare coils Preston PCR and Preston thrown to the
In than their difference (except prices)
Simply wanted to first take PCR
And now think can take thrown to the
There is whether sense overpay for thrown to the?

agent_asd wrote:

off bottle cores very on metodikoyu great page

All reversing!
Respected forumchane, "poke its nose" please on this!

Morozz,see with this pages.and further.
Even, fill the its profile.