All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Reel - 3

Posts 91 to 120 of 1153

91

sudocvua wrote:

I the rozumіyu ui after not traditi coming pitati a ua pro clips pelіkan zgaduvav. Zrozumіv ui aroma - ooi ? ui pro ia ?, man? Give ? pіplu pokhavati


Yeui not pomilyayus, after eiai Aeania producing. Sumnіvayus, ui eieenu until us potrapit.

0

92

Podskajite as will themselves to wage the coil Shimano STRADIC GTM 2,500 RC on queen of BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT Feeder 11?

0

93

Санчас wrote:

Say, is as will themselves to wage the coil Shimano STRADIC GTM 2,500 RC on queen of BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT Feeder 11?


In my opinion, no matter. Even for Mr. Picker here some, wasn that for industrialized fishing gruzikom in 10 grams. Better take coil lot more, until 4,000 th.

0

94

For Mr. Picker here the size of the 2,500 dura-Ace in the most times, 4,000 already very much. In my opinion

0

95

Will have on pikerok sling a, what desirable weight to carry for this katukhi?

0

96

Nycolas wrote:

for Mr. Picker here the size of the 2,500 dura-Ace in the most times, 4,000 already very much.

Fully agree. Yes and on Lite 2,500-3,000, too, will in the most times, not see sense questioning 4,000-defective and fleshly tackle in a whole.

0

97

duffy333 wrote:

Wu it and so shpuli with small cone over that. Here still can watch on photo the quality of laying:


Times on times not account for. Not for good reason same place regulirovochnye goal lead. And here it seems laying goes "on the brink of very" under forefront burtik.

0

98

Not teams nothing - all as was after discoveries boxes, so and remained. On shtoke there is puck and "sprocket system", but I their always in one and the same sequence leave.
For me, frankly, most importantly on as a coil this lack of "jumps" and "holes" under laying and the good pull. Prestonovskie coils already the second season I have and like as mismanaging.

0

99

duffy333 wrote:

Prestonovskie reel already the second season I have and like as mismanaging.


I about problem Vertex, with MAP ACS 4,000.

+1

100

VDA wrote:

I about problem Vertex-and with MAP ACS 4,000.


Vertex, already long completes his turn with coils.
Map ACS 4,000 for DM 12 '8 "until 60 meters with fishing line;
Shimano Stradic 4,000 with puffed for DM 13 '8 "until 80-100 + meters;
Shimano Stradic 3,000 with fishing line for Mr. Picker here and lights until 45 meters;
Over extra-dalnikom still think, with one hand like would prestonovskuyu coil 5,000, but with other hand - as something not trust I reel them (after MAP ACS), soul lies in side Shimano Super BaitRunner 5,000 XTE-A, the more Dalnik more regard for industrialized fishing major imaginations, without beytrannera difficult indispensable will. But still d inspect options, at all until that me for eyes lack Stradic 'a.

To VDA, laying a in goes not was, unfortunately. But and to risk still with one puffed quite me not want. On members Grzywna (throw the seeds out for "risk." Laying filament on it an ideal. Although need to will try take the mill thread and it have a bang on this with "fitting the", but not think that this something will give.

Last edited by Vertex (May 17 2012 14:51:00)

0

101

Vertex wrote:

soul lies in side Shimano Super BaitRunner 5,000 XTE-A

Restores advice. Pay attention on Shimano BBLC a new, but it come to the contestant that type a medium (or as something so. And beytraner there is and size of this one not strongly big.

0

102

Romeo wrote:

pay attention on Shimano BBLC a new, but it come to the contestant that type a medium (or as something so. And beytraner there is and size of this one not strongly big.

Perhaps for these money more interesting will either be ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTA either ULTEGRA 5500 XTB. And beytraner there is, and size of this one not strongly big, and weight I feel safer, than have MEDIUM BAITRUNNER XTA LC.

+1

103

Feederal_74 wrote:

Probably for these money more interesting will either be ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTA either ULTEGRA 5500 XTB. And beytraner there is, and size of this one not strongly big, and weight I feel safer, than have MEDIUM BAITRUNNER XTA LC.

Ah not think that Verteks wants enjoy the front beytom :dontknow: I would accurately not diary. You here as something more cheerfully :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 17 2012 16:19:26)

0

104

Took on the occasion fiscal Dayvu Megafors 3,500. Certainly in previous themes something on it talked, wanted to to know opinion your about it as about as a coil.

0

105

If I am not mistaken, then such katukha was have oleole, but enough quickly-induced suicide (or on approach).

0

106

Vertex wrote:

helpline in the fishing line of yours on it an ideal. Although need to will try take the mill thread and it have a bang on this with "fitting the", but not think that this something will give.


Miracles not the case, at least in mechanics. Have twist are spaced and filament different physical properties, yes and have different the woods, too,. Perhaps with the other fishing line defect again lagging.
And shaybochku can be cut from plastic wrapping from twist are spaced.

0

107

If interestingly, as the jury laying on a coil shimano biomaster L Aori

http://uploads.ru/t/0/O/b/0Obmt.jpg

+2

108

Feederal_74 wrote:

If I am not mistaken, then such katukha was have oleole, but enough quickly-induced suicide (or on approach).

Understood, d kill) Although Dayva Seshialist held promise. Truth in 2 times more expensive)

0

109

Feederal_74 wrote:

If I am not mistaken, then such katukha was have oleole, but enough quickly-induced suicide (or on approach).


There is no, I have - Daiwa Regal PLUS wipe tables 4,000.
Problems were such, if whom interestingly - sometimes "of artists" here under podmotke difficult feeders and blurry was being the cord with had to on the commercial (propilennaya shackle, as outcome).

0

110

oleole wrote:

sometimes "of artists" here under podmotke difficult feeders

there here collapsible is obtained? On megoforse need unscrew and then incapable.)

0

111

Incidentally, still interestingly opinion. Under equal price (naturally than cheaper, the better for consumer) who better makes Dayva or dura-Ace?)

0

112

Sin-Tai wrote:

By the way, still interestingly opinion. Under equal price (naturally than cheaper, the better for consumer) who better makes Dayva or dura-Ace?)

On "kholivar" 're opening yourself up. As the me, then than borrow cheap dayvu, better take expensive Shimanu. :)

Shimano BBLC Medium dorogovastenko goes, yes and weight not child workers, spharischen not worth he these money. Frankly in this size can be take Tica Abyss and not from heat, coil was death proof, the easy it comes from the hand-freely can be take for 550-600 UAH. The coil freely is used for spodovogo "weapons" on karpovike, works as with puffed so and with fishing line. Not see sense frankly nor in ultegre, nor in dura-Ace in such size.

Last edited by Vertex (May 17 2012 19:09:36)

0

113

Vertex wrote:

At "kholivar" 're opening yourself up.

and that it means? First time this the term encounter)
I have in arsenal there is Nekseyv 4,000 and GT-RC 4,000, ah and governments cited dayvy. As something dayvy me cosier in drawn my heart's content. But here is who of them more viable figure out not can, raising the practice until not so perishing and many. Dayva harder under equal fledged shpuli, but tyagovitee as me it looked and more reliable my heart's content. Generally in reflecting. Until that on which path coils become)

Last edited by Sin-Tai (May 17 2012 19:17:53)

0

114

veps wrote:

advise coil on Garbolino G MAX Feeder whatever 12 'from Shimano

4,000-the test from Ekseydzha and higher. Here choice only from financial opportunities depends.

+1

115

Sin-Tai wrote:

and that it means? First time this the term encounter)
I have in arsenal there is Nekseyv 4,000 and GT-RC 4,000, ah and governments cited dayvy. As something dayvy me cosier in drawn my heart's content. But here is who of them more viable figure out not can, raising the practice until not so perishing and many. Dayva harder under equal fledged shpuli, but tyagovitee as me it looked and more reliable my heart's content. Generally in reflecting. Until that on which path coils become)

Edited Sin-Tai (Today 18 :17: 53)


"Kholivar" = Holy War = Sacred War. In other words - "srach" two dueling sides, this as I here now write: "Dura-Ace - sucks, Preston - is so apparently driving!" Or contrary. :)
PS: And no matter, that this truth. ;)

Last edited by Vertex (May 17 2012 19:55:59)

0

116

Vertex wrote:

"dura-Ace - sucks, Preston - is so apparently driving!" Or contrary.

And the and the this sucks

Vertex wrote:

And no matter, that this truth.

-1

117

Romeo wrote:

and the and the this sucks

Fluder :)

0

118

Romeo wrote:

and the and the this sucks

And that on your not sucks?

0

119

Vertex wrote:

"dura-Ace - sucks, Preston - is so apparently driving!" Or contrary.

Hmm. I does not pose its goal pranking) as times contrary, have been arguing figure out. I until still morally not can for coil give on 400-500 the euro. Here is 40-50 as something easier)

0

120

I've tried enough many coils when applied to fideru over the last few years and concluded, that spend more 200 dollars for coil on feeder special sense there is no. Purely personal opinion :flag:

0