All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 151 to 180 of 1153

Thank you, let us try.

http://uploads.ru/t/4/o/Y/4oYtx.jpg
http://uploads.ru/i/n/q/1/nq163.jpg
Informed me that bespolzY, has tried I engage these (truth, fissure I have in another place was). Only replacing this details on a new, good there are people which any spare parts driven to with Dzhapani under Made to Order on Dayvu and dura-Ace. I have "gavknul" Corps, year four-five ago, on Super GTM-of RA in place location friction washers (on slits, on my stupidity under assembling),, with rubber cement all than perhaps -bespoleznyak. Then Iskandar (name) (Lipetsk) ordered this detail corps from Biomastera Lukashenka's behavior is (the same Yin., think, now can pull off this deal in the best the form of), embraced as birth, karoch, one in one has drawn. Truth, had to look at anything you want on dzhapanovskim sites, find substitute for from the other zadnefriktsionnoy core dzhapanovskoy model (the so as Super GTM-of RA produced in Malaysia and camping on D., and need to to purely Japanese fox was) and on its fear and risk send Number the specification, patterns of with schemes on dzhapanovskom site. The entire this rigamarole cost not costly-Br Five hundred-six hundred just something, but he even and bearing on currencies leading gears me Lehman. All spare parts, think, in Dzhapani being spanked, and in these countries harvest only their and name another model, although's. His ?.? Ile vytsepit this detail there, where this katushentsiya even to convene was. As the so.

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Jun 5 2012 20:38:32)

+1

Vertex wrote:

And all-??? more interested in, there is whether options repairs?

http://uploads.ru/i/g/n/b/gnb1V.jpg

I would, first, tried to denser sized device there, where his has acquired - let sellers will replace coil (is manifest clear factory marriage).
If such opportunities there, then second:
- sabermetrics to get you a and push under the right size stripes metal or plastic, as the lower counseling / 's foot have coils;
- foreskin the existing on the / 's foot with two sides, roughly until the early rectangular "screen saver", with brand reel and country-producer;
- actually reattaching from below to leg / one another's feet this stripes metal or plastic (reliable proven glue).

Last edited by Dood (Jun 5 2012 11:02:04)

There is nothing more everlasting than the that temporarily peremotano blue with duct tape :))

+3

Dood wrote:

I would, first, tried to denser a device there, where his has acquired - let sellers will replace coil (is manifest clear factory marriage).
If such opportunities there, then second:

All-??? try to paste together Super-Momentom (desirable policy) - gives more time on precise interface parts of). Because, that amputation - thing neobratimaya.

+1

Comrades, could you tell me, have any producers in lineup there is small baytranery, if they at all there is?
Was digging, was digging, all big from 5,000 mostly, and need 3,000 maximum.

Have MAP-and there is katushechka - here is pro it: Production MAP (Match Angling Products).
Have dura-Ace - Shimano BAITRUNNER ST 2,500 FA, Shimano BAITRUNNER DL 2,500 FA and Shimano BAITRUNNER XT 2,500 FA.

+2

SPRO Hardliner LCS from 2000, there 4 series of from 3 until 10 bearings.
Okuma - Epix Pro ot3000, Cassien Bait Feeder from 3,000, and even 4 series of, from 2000i from 3,000
Trabukko Xanthos (river) from 3,000
Dam Quick from 2000-5 series,
Is how the sportera ot3000-2 series of
Forth everywhere. Look need to!
Dig even, here not all services they like or dislike, but in our stores much should be.
Text or Wu beloved me Kormorana -Sinus-from 2,500-3,000-5 series

Last edited by майк (Jun 18 2012 23:25:47)

+1

Thank you Drugi!
MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% something I indeed not there watched.

In load of this - Salmo Elite Quickrunner.. Link

Last edited by VDA (Jun 19 2012 10:08:46)

+1

I have on one of coils present defect, manifesting under work some tackle in a whole, faces in next:

With the closure had to lesoukladyvatelya and provorote drive, forests not is sliding off on himself the commercial and is mired a small the clearance in place compounds wire had to and corps rollers lesoukladyvatelya. Hands fix this of course option, but the coil not the most cheap range and like would eliminate this defect. Were thought do tide from epoksidki and polish, but details leave and hardly there epoxy long staying. If there is considerations d glad hearing. Thank you.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 23 2012 23:36:23)

El Amigo wrote:

With your hands fix this of course option

Hands help interface 2kh details and then not see around corners. Fast photos would or-mark reel for clarity.
Text or thus affair scarred the old kormoran super be jet feeder.

Last edited by майк (Jun 23 2012 23:42:03)

майк wrote:

With your hands help interface 2kh details and then not see around corners. Fast photos would or-mark coils for clarity.
Text or thus affair scarred the old kormoran super be jet feeder.

Edited! Mike. (Today 22 :42: 03)

Of Mark reel Shimano Super GT 4000RC, tomorrow shall photograph place compounds far is mired the cord.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 24 2012 00:04:18)

El Amigo
Where the read that propily near rollers and such shoals holistic addiction treatment methods "Cold weld." Try.

mixa wrote:

propily near rollers

If needed, I understood, until there is no, man on time drew attention, I think, can be that they needed to fix. I so understood, 1,85 had to forward set, and consolidate from within can be and Cold weld.

http://s014.radikal.ru/i327/1206/74/a80d01f16405.jpg

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 24 2012 17:31:22)

Fight only the right... arches arc, that would was disposal of on the commercial, not under. If still there is no if needed.
I have was such a same the problem on Ekseydzhe. 're a mess until if needed, with very quickly. I.e. on emit.
When compared a corner zagiba arc have through and a new - they were quite different. Repair not became. The exit was or buy cheap coil with such same orthodontic wire (to example I have contributor became Poi (performance art), such same serial Number arc) or order have people, which engage in treatment coils (the second option) cheaper, but longer, stems with order (for example, have user towel).

+1

And I thought, that dura-Ace these not suffer. :(

Try, the commercial lesoukladyvatelya spin and turn it over can will help!

wind-66 wrote:

Try it, the commercial lesoukladyvatelya spin and turn it over can will help!

Perhaps I not correctly understood, but that can give coup the most rollers lesoukladyvatelya? After all he directly in soskalzyvanii twist are spaced with had to not accepts no participation.

El Amigo wrote:

directly in soskalzyvanii twist are spaced with had to not accepts no participation.

And nevertheless is worth upward with their feet. Looked us photo, have read post pro the commercial, went and looked their reel-more deep part of rollers established resurfaced, camping on E. On greater radius. Then took out even one katukhu, in which accurately not climb in the commercial-not was able get. Zhyolobom resurfaced.
Text or Pressure. Started climbing in online; it's picture spravilnym trailer look. And pleasantly nothing not has found. God his knows, as yapony the commercial place.

Last edited by майк (Jun 24 2012 21:46:29)

In this a coil in video is worth ferrule and touted she only certain way, and himself the commercial touted on nave box (again same certain way - in general "to change cannot be" (with). At all something strange, I have two inexpensive shimanki in work, such trablov there. Truth they still RM. And such a hell is that on Kormorane XD5000, but this disease all its clones and treated only vybrasyvaniem.

Roughly such same with puffed and to be / trailer was and on Brauningovskom linked feeder old-style.

I have such a same model Shimano 4,000 GT, but only RM.
Already about 5 years, 's reabsorption, one up? Exclusively with puffed.
All DC!

Dood wrote:

Wu me such a same model Shimano 4,000 GT, but only RM.
Already about 5 years, 's reabsorption, one up? Exclusively with puffed.
All DC!

2Dood, can be only will be similarly encouraged for you, me same alas yet to "the collective."

El Amigo wrote:

with the closure had to lesoukladyvatelya and provorote drive, forests not is sliding off on himself the commercial and is mired a small the clearance in place compounds wire had to and corps rollers lesoukladyvatelya

Accurately such a same the situation with such same coil Shimano Super GT 4000RC have running mate, was. Lasting reflections about reason and comparisons duzhek have different Shimanovskikh katukh led to only one solving - shackle been removed and curves in there so, to point compounds had to have corps rollers was below, camping on’s twisted a corner on axis rollers. With second times bend was customised and the cord proskakival this point and normal went on the commercial
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/4/e/R/4eRid.jpg

Last edited by Pavel K (Jun 26 2012 13:53:51)

+3

Pavel K wrote:

accurately such a same the situation with such same coil Shimano Super GT 4000RC have running mate, was. Lasting reflections about reason and comparisons duzhek have different Shimanovskikh katukh led to only one solving - shackle been removed and curves in there so, to point compounds had to have corps rollers was below, camping on’s twisted a corner on axis rollers. With second times bend was customised and the cord proskakival this point and normal went on the commercial

Edited Stanley K (Today 12 :53: 51)

Ooh. Thank you for a unique insight now advice. As pull off the commercial that would not destroy entire pillar. Much detail please, himself Corps this rolikoderzhatelya highly thin-walled, as covered?

Keep one finger in not Corps, and stringing had to have the most entry in Corps! In Iighter through cube skin, to scratches accidentally not sdelatna a wishbone. Adjust armrests of. When shackle will withdrawn and is fixed, far and that cut to disco will clearer

El Amigo

I have was takayazhe the problem on 2 not shoot 4,000 GTR. ARGUMENTY increasingly and with Arbeitslosengeld II reversed the on Biomaster 4,000 of RA. Live in Latvia and drive the money changers have representative dura-Ace, in Normarke.

2Feederal_74,
Vitaly, possible whether such a replacing with Arbeitslosengeld II on biomaster or such a same, but without defect? On a coil traces if needed puffed there is no and it was done not many zabrosov.