All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 181 to 210 of 1153

duffy333 wrote:

A I thought, that dura-Ace these not suffer.

I would not called this misery. This syndrome can be not the congenital, and accumulated. Thin arc rises can be subject to podgibu under transport, as until retailer, so and under using.
Was would arc rises on type PXR (that get sognesh) - then can be was sin no on producer, and so.
On good this experience. If would me now engulfed the coil from dura-Ace with such problem (contracted), then I would took substitute for and podognul arc, as counseled higher. And, without this experience I dokhodilsya until if needed, although own best guess where propilil literally for one fishing trip, and one - 15 minutes struggle with with a thick for B- on 0,117 ceasing.

Dimonskiy wrote:

I would not called this misery. This syndrome can be not the congenital, and accumulated. Thin arc rises can be subject to podgibu under transport, as until retailer, so and under using.
Was would arc rises on type PXR (that get sognesh) - then can be was sin no on producer, and so.

I energising coils not utrambovyvaya, seats in dedicated blast lack, yes and kofr a special for each coils there is. Nothing with coil I not did not podgibal and other things collective farm until not sector has. In place compounds had to to body rollers lesoukladyvatelya there is for decent the clearance as would not on diameter the most had to and if would his not was the cord simply proskakival would this the assistant. This inaccuracy drilling.

El Amigo wrote:

. In place compounds had to to body reels lesoukladyvatelya there is for decent the clearance as would not on diameter the most had to and if would his not was cord simply proskakival would this the assistant. This inaccuracy drilling.

Fulfill surveillance!
, I could even watch on their reel 4,000 meeting Ekseydzh and Super - on them such a of a gap there, both had to includes in housings rollers densely and without visible no gaps left (joints).

Not like it or world steel rope market-epoxy had the tip matches then wax, pre obezzhiriv. Install there coil so, to 1,85 had to was in horizontal a plane. Epoxy at the expense a superficial tension adopts form of, The meniscus (tickles seamless transition from the surface had to to sopryagaemoy the surface rollers). And let-it to grab (hours 5 under present temperature). For time proskakivaniya twist are spaced with had to on the commercial nothing the plastic not stands alright, to the same she enough smooth.
Not worry, increasingly tickles.

+1

All, theme with coil removed. Reversed the with Arbeitslosengeld II on Shimano TWIN POWER CI4 4000s RA, there such problems with to be be not can.

El Amigo

About how and speech, that nothing to acquire conjuring up. :) I have been in for 3 fishing and understood, that d to change. :)

Last edited by Alexey (Jun 29 2012 02:02:21)

Podskajite.
Want coil Daiwa Exceler Z 4,000, put on Dutch Master 13`2 until 80gr.
Can, who knows this coil. Or better will offer.
Wanted to dura-Ace Ultegru 4500, but she will only in next year.

I have is worth PXR 4,000 - perfectly.

4,000-meeting dura-Ace with "checkbox for" well become on this udilishche.
Morning will become: On Prestonovskoy PXR-4,000 fully support. But PC-R 4,000 more interesting to do will.

D.S.I, tell us pl, the coil Shimano Aspire in the catalogue dura-Ace 2012 Is missing, instead it written, that TWIN POWER CI4 - "a worthy replacing their ancestors could do Aspire."
Correctly whether I understood, that Aspire removed with production?
Aspire like are positioning between TWIN and Stella, on price she more expensive TWIN POWER.
Aspire indeed higher class TWIN or this because, that its wash their hands with production?
In advance thank you!

Last edited by (Jul 15 2012 00:58:21)

Duffy333, for Caldia 4,000 thank you - have read.
And here is on Certate - could would clarify model, like they all with front friktsionom, or I that the not understand?

Last edited by (Jul 15 2012 01:03:14)

Toch, yell its opinion pl, on you allege respected people - what coil optimally on your solstices put on Dayvu Tornament 13,500 and Dayvu Ayriti 12?
Had forced on 90% --carp.

wrote:

D.S.I, tell us pl, the coil Shimano Aspire in the catalogue dura-Ace 2012 Is missing, instead it written, that TWIN POWER CI4 - "a worthy replacing their ancestors could do Aspire."

I have no such coils, I cannot compare, but if revere respected people here, then I think, that replacing not the best drawer, but again same, if borrow in attention productive, construction base firms dura-Ace, then can be and not agrees with t. People bent the review a new TWIN POWER CI4, I have there is in arsenal friends reel TWIN POWER CI4, use couple of years with headings, kormukh until any seafood brunch flight a normal, that will if use with kormushkami 100gr and more :dontknow: but negative including on the, until there is no accurately.

wrote:

If whether I understood, that Aspire removed with production?

Yes.

wrote:

Aspire like are positioning between TWIN and Stella, on price she more expensive TWIN POWER.

More expensive old TWIN POWER, but cheaper a new TWIN POWER CI4

wrote:

Aspire indeed higher class TWIN or this because, that its wash their hands with production?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Last edited by D.S.I (Jul 15 2012 22:08:03)

D.S.I, thank you for searching the answer!
Recognized what the impasse - good buy cannot be, bad - not 'hochet'sya.
Not thought, that in feeder so many "obstructions."

wrote:

Just what the impasse - good buy cannot be, bad - not 'hochet'sya.
Not thought, that in feeder so many "obstructions."

There is no in feeder no obstructions - there is the absence of "proflnikh" fidernykh coils in assortment leading katushkostroitelnykh brands (Dayva and dura-Ace). Here is and account for continually adapt and seek of what is issued for other species industrialized fishing. But such reel there is why something have producers second and third leading :dontknow:
Basic common demands (personally my) to "correct" as a coil:
- for one turnover handles the coil must vymatyvat than more, the better;
- powerful and was death proof the main couple and as a consequence high traction characteristics;
- powerful. The shield with convenient knobom;
- desirable to. The shield vkruchivalas in wheel the main couples;
- powerful klipsa have been designed specifically on work as with fishing line, so and a twist;
- petty shpulya (to not use beking or use on-a minimum);
- opportunity the acquisition of additional shpul as conventional type, so and type "Long castes";
- dimension coils in most prestigious modeling agencies a range of from 2,500 until 6,000 on dura-Ace;
- qualitative shackle and the commercial lesoukladyvatelya;
- weight - than less, the better.
Reel with full list of data characteristics there is no Frederic Nihous dayvy, nor have dura-Ace :dontknow:
Forefront / pushed Friction clutch - deal strictly personal. I have there is both options. Pro the quality of clutch not write, because even have models budget segment this parameter well sufficient for as industrialized fishing. Only would his not blew the on zabrose with large headings,.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 16 2012 12:27:23)

+2

Well forth. :idea:

Duffy333, and truth - helpfully requirements ideal a coil!
Recognized as in life - there is helpfully requirements ideal woman, remained most smallness of - find such a, let even from "budget segment", that would she match its although would half of declared.

Last edited by (Jul 16 2012 15:29:26)

Today slightly not bought coil Shimano Super 4,000 GTM-RM. Stopped the, that it the second shpulya plastic vessels produced and VERY it's just a superficial. As toy democracy o.o.. And so the coil in a whole liked.

As alternative'm now Shimano Stradic 4,000 S GTM-RC, but pro them many ambiguous comments. Is worth whether borrow? Want put on Volkswagen Jetta TDI feeder Shakespeare Mach 3 XT 3 oz. For khevika'm using Shimano Exage 4,000 RM, a good a tractor.

Last edited by Romano (Jul 16 2012 16:28:03)

Romano wrote:

How alternative'm now Shimano Stradic 4,000 S GTM-RC

For the medium and kormukh not more 60 grams well analogy.

wrote:

That on a fishing trip engulfed in hands me dura-Ace with baytranerom.

And what precisely? Did a new BBLC?

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2012 17:12:09)

Can to it differently treated need to was? When udilku (strictly speaking, the dick, dude, tanks can be encourage) hold, as tryokhlineyku under bayonetings attack and drag on compulsory pilengasa, as my hand others leverage-or a spring with here, we immutable with orange, I and brilliant live and on video ponasmotrelsya. Say, foolishly can be and. Coil break the.

duffy333 wrote:

reel with full list of data characteristics there is no Frederic Nihous dayvy, nor have dura-Ace

Sergei, perhaps dura-Ace "Tunus", the contestant, that produce for the US market, if not borrow in attention a deep shpulyu, mod. A series of with 4,000 size.

wrote:

not Roma. Not she and not Id say. Ah truth. Post my not about this. And only about how, that here is such name of. And so here is. I was truth In CLAlMING!

Itself and ca oninexperience argh? Fish the different case. Here is recently sazanchika (prudovogo truth) were on perfect 10s. So I have hand then a few days finally. Realistically on negligence muscle shoulder :( here is boldly can say that not was extracting would I this fish and spun it would coil under burdens and oen much the likelihood that died would katushentsiya ah or health strongly mess with :crazyfun:

So katukhany I have clearly not shimanovskie beyty standard. ... a lot bigger will.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2012 20:39:08)

wrote:

Take care of the that there is! From old reserves.

Although yes Roma dura-Ace BBLK old-style this a tractor - real bulldozer - its kill it is unrealistic!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2012 20:44:05)

To not abissatsya, noona good shimano, type biomaster 8,000.

D.S.I wrote:

perhaps dura-Ace "Tunus", the contestant, that produce for the US market,

Times went such a a spree, you know and without dura-Ace nevprotyk, then Saragosa- with 3,000 begins and no beytrannerov, as on Tunuse. And shpulya deep, she OK naval. Available, as in Ukraine, so and in federation.

I, incidentally. , too, in its time on "maritime" reel from dayvy and dura-Ace... has been accessing when applied to fideru. But then rang.

duffy333 wrote:

I, incidentally. , too, in its time on "maritime" reel from dayvy and dura-Ace... has been accessing when applied to fideru. But then rang.

And I contrary only on them now and'm and when applied to fideru. 4,000 th the size of the this all not the. :flag:

Here even not in size shpuli deal - not all same time on kheviki and extra-kheviki] However. Simply have them and mechanism, and here powerful and for good traction, and created they for work in aggressive environment - not fear embody marine water. And for fidera this is important because as personally I have already through hour-and a half fishing the entire the coil in stern, and by the end of fishing he eventually withering, so, that coil simply soakin 'in water account for :(

+2