All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 3

Posts 241 to 270 of 1153

Even asked you of course likes, but weight kolosalnyy.

So not on Picker same're putting. Riobi even harder. Not case powerful from coils :dontknow:

+2

wrote:

even asked you of course likes, but weight kolosalnyy.

The kind all there normally with weight. 600 grams aeacoaaoe not weight. 4,000 shimanka ekseydzh I have weighs 480 grams. 120 grams on feeder this the high-hat.

+1

Romeo wrote:

600 grams aeacoaaoe not weight.

561, even less. And shpulya 6,000.

wrote:

A shpulya 6,000.

And big-pitovaya. Therefore expanding zabrosa expands substantially.

Created something they shpulyu as longkastovuyu are positioning, but she direct without skosa ons front her cheek. Have incognito 65 shpulya-konusnaya and with less at an angle. I have on even asked you intesse cone shpuli. Special rvznitsy in range missiles not observed (Intessa and German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran match master feeder, type even asked you longkasta katukha)
And Okumu such a class in Donetsk can be find.

Last edited by (Jul 20 2012 21:25:44)

Duffy333, explain that sentence pl, that in your understanding of "tailored karpovaya the coil"?
Can play online poker couple of models for examples, priminitelno to Dayve Tornament Pro 13,500?
Thank you.

Last edited by (Jul 21 2012 21:43:49)

duffy333 wrote:

A for PC-R posted on Forum - need find.

Found only here is ETTAa picture of an with a piece of schemes, if the search for us not J.J. Cale.))

duffy333 wrote (and):
Okay, remained until as the flagship of get and discover on subject "a defective especially" - all or only my

Sergei, than ended Your exploration about "troublesome" PC-R 6,000? Found why beginning samosbrosa had to?
Deal in is, that recently spent dvukhsutochnoe the ceaseless test on karpodrome couples EBM 14.2 - 160 gr + Corum KZR Mini Pit 6,000 (virtually full substitute for Prestonovskoy PC-R 6,000). Like as all perfectly works - coil puts it cord well, works say the and smoothly, one senses supply capacity, under otkrytiii had to one senses clicking, camping on E. All by. Understandable, that dukhdnevnaya fishing this still not statistics but nevertheless.
With respect,

wrote:

duffy333, explain that sentence pl, that in your understanding of "tailored karpovaya coil"?

Tailored karpovaya coil - this coil with beytranerom. Not d to enumerate all advantages this threads he has precisely under it comes to shagging carp - in online; it's full of the the big info on this topic. Moreover such reel initially offer excellent traction characteristics and a good vymotku for 1 turnover pens. From options such coils, which I would "sparil" with Dayva Tornament Pro 13,500 see here is this - Shimano USA BAITRUNNER 4000D.
Here is this Good, but fear, that a little too big for and Ukraine will - Shimano ULTEGRA 5500 XTB. She for extra-khevika many run couple.
Here is this nothing - Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 4500XSA, but she has no beytranera.
Pro reel from Dayva with beytranerom nothing not Id say - never enjoyed and even not was.

VDA wrote:

found only here is ETTA a picture of an with a piece of schemes, if the search for us not J.J. Cale.))

It turns out the search for knows not all ;) That scheme for series of PC-R:
coils-2
And here is disassembling of the (is imperfect) coils PXR 5,000 after season exploitation:
reel-2

piere wrote:

Sergei, than ended Your exploration about "troublesome" PC-R 6,000? Found why beginning samosbrosa had to?

Until nothing - on weekends Gone Fishin '(its not bought these. Until as the flagship of, too, not having. But judging by

piere wrote:

Delo in is, that recently spent dvukhsutochnoe the ceaseless test on karpodrome couples EBM 14.2 - 160 gr + Corum KZR Mini Pit 6,000 (virtually full substitute for Prestonovskoy PC-R 6,000). Like as all perfectly works - coil puts it cord well, works say the and smoothly, one senses supply capacity, under otkrytiii had to one senses clicking, camping on E. All by.

Deal as times in absence of mouse click and of fixing had to as been paved, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 22 2012 21:15:22)

Duffy333, if speech goes about available baytranera, then can be whether to talk about dura-Ace Tunus 4,000 - as alternative Shimano USA BAITRUNNER 4000D or these coils neravnotsennye?

If Uncle Szymon's. Beytraner and ekstrakhevik the do http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … ta-lc.html better nothing not'll come up with. If pussy right now, the ultegra.

And still duffy333, times perishing are talking about on - in "rigid view accordance" with entertainments recommendations, ordered 3 stick from Hardy.
Now here is head pain with selection to them coils.
Can deliver its opinion - that put?
Hardy - Mr. Picker 3.0 - until 16 gr.; 3.6 - until 40 gr. And 3.9 Extreme - until 70 gr.
In advance thank you.

Last edited by (Jul 22 2012 23:08:17)

wrote:

duffy333, if speech goes about available baytranera, then can be whether to talk about dura-Ace Tunus 4,000 - as alternative Shimano USA BAITRUNNER 4000D or these coils neravnotsennye?

I Tunus in rukvkh not kept - his only through eBey can be order have us.
Here is the commercial about how than differs Tunus and Beytranery:

From rollers basic differences:
Knoby handrails;
Material corps and respectively weight - have Tunusa less;
Different bearings in mechanism and different their number of - "on passport" (with reform. Site dura-Ace) have 4,000 th Tunusa 6 S Sus bearings + Roller Clutch (clutch is) in video lesoukladyvatelya, and have 4,000 th Beytranera 3 S A-RM bearing + bearing in video lesoukladyvatelya. Truth on highway motor vehicles this raze not trickle down - have both coils asserted 15lb. And ratio the number of one thing and the same - 4.8 million :1 for 4,000-but;
The cost of - recommended the price in the US on 4,000 th Beytraner - 160 dollars. On 4,000 th Tunus - 260 dollars. The difference more than a substantial.
Under desire can be on reform. Site for North America compare their in a special tablet (tab Compare):
http://fish.shimano.com/publish/content … unner.html

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 22 2012 23:19:42)

Hoo! "Than further in wood - the more wood", and still nada and from forests extricate!

wrote:

hoo! "Than further in wood - the more wood", and still nada and from forests extricate!

And what from forests the chosen? Like it or I feel safer and ponavorochenee (there still any different Shimanovskie khvirmennye name :D) - lets take Tunus. Like it or a lot heavier than me and cheap - lets take Beytraner.

wrote:

Hardy - Mr. Picker 3.0 - until 16 gr.; 3.6 - until 40 gr. And 3.9 Extreme - until 70 gr.

Under Picker I would pose 2,500 on dura-Ace. Under 3.6 and 3.9 Extreme - 4,000 meeting. If need "check box", then Tviny CI4. Pro Dayvu again same nothing not Id say.

Text or: Tests have Hardy downgraded (judging by of what I was connected to see-groping ,-try) on 15-20gr, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 23 2012 00:01:19)

+1

Thank you duffy333! Let us "are" the intel.
Me here is offer flazhkovye Biomaster L Aori, not worse will flazhkovykh emergency consultation on Kiev area, as consider?

Last edited by (Jul 23 2012 00:47:04)

Not has tried this coil so as in available Aspayery there are. But reviews pro it good.

On photo D.S.I on his Dayve Tornament Pro - as times Biomaster L Aori is worth, yes he made the not's teasing me.

wrote:

At photo D.S.I on his Dayve Tornament Pro - as times Biomaster L Aori is worth, yes he made the not's teasing me.

As same many people devote attention than harvest, and not as and on that :(

Normal the coil. Very many gets caught more cheap shimankami and not be happy about. Not let it get in head by.

+1

Romeo wrote:

not let it get in head by.

Roma, you me of remind human, which advises the storeowner Mercedes buy FC Tavriya Simferopol reserves and not slaughter itself head by :rofl:

benderr wrote:

Roma, you me of remind human, which advises the storeowner Mercedes buy FC Tavriya Simferopol reserves and not slaughter itself head by

Ah if biomaster Tavria the I in this sandpit here not play. :dontknow:

Romeo, simply not 'hochet'sya buy coils, and then spend time on their replacement on more best. Although this process perhaps is infinite.
There is desire to muster easily herdable kit cordages and, as the saying goes, - "bought - and forgot", on what the time.
And then already to think - as harvest and on that and importantly - with whom.

I here is, too, think-ca fiddle Stradivarius buy, and then on it play learn to? And crusade with repertoire deal. :canthearyou:

+2

wrote:

Romeo, simply not 'hochet'sya buy reel, and then spend time on their replacement on more best. Although this process perhaps is infinite.
There is desire to muster easily herdable kit cordages and, as the saying goes, - "bought - and forgot", on what the time.
And then already to think - as harvest and on that and importantly - with whom.

Not is infinite. I this all has passed.
Don I you already advised that on this Forum. I so understood that you a purist, as and I. I will not comfortable experience themselves feel if I have in game will stand not most the best. All the more you spoke question not in money.
I have
Daiwa Tournament Pro 10/11 - Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 3012H
Daiwa Tournament Pro 12/13 - Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 4000H
Daiwa Tournament Pro 13.5 - Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 4000H
Best katusheki in world, the more for Hardy.

Match, thank you for the intel.
Daiwa Hyper Custom cool coils. I have Exist and Certate 5 ?o --on spinningakh.
Only, that me embarrasses - this forefront Friction clutch. All ??? on a carp, as me seems, baytraner more "natural" accessory or check box. Although can and truth - this deal more taste and habits.
I not lover of all time observe vershinkoy and wait poklevki. 'm letting go Friction clutch (baytraner) and get pleasure from "process" fishing, good companies and environmental of nature. Me at all the "qualitative" recreation more important plenty caught fish.
Yesterday brought another Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 3,500, will come Hardy and Dayva Ayriti - 'll try on - can and Prada "reteach myself." On forefront Friction clutch, buy -DAVE and close subject with coils.

Baytraner more "natural" accessory or check box. Although can and truth - this deal more taste and habits.

Most karpyatnikov more prefer coils without bytes-ranera, but with rapid friktsionom, just one turnover regulation clutch, so-called QD drag engagement.

Match. Explain that sentence pl, this pribluda - "QD drag engagement" - there is on Dayva Certate
Hyper Custom?
I that the not find its in such specifications - or I not those Hyper'm?

wrote:

I not lover of all time observe vershinkoy and wait poklevki. 'm letting go Friction clutch (baytraner) and get pleasure from "process" fishing, good companies and environmental of nature. Me at all the "qualitative" recreation more important plenty caught fish.

In affairs. Under such other conditions will prevent what the hell for you IMoje fidernaya had forced? You direct path in karpfishing. There with President still more expensive there is and reel, too, :confused:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 24 2012 19:30:22)

+2