All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel Salmo

Posts 1 to 23 of 23

Find welcome this weekend’Colleagues, not found this themes on Forum, decided to lead the. :blush:
Am proud owner two coils from salmo.
The first Salmo Diamond feeder 5150 fd -Opytnym route was determined me on the most heavy work with quite fat leskami from 0.25 and higher. With than successfully mismanaged already gender season)
The second Salmo Elite feeder 8 - Gavril its for delicate fishing with fishing line from 0.22 and below and the subtle cords. , too, not brings, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh)
Under purchase also embarrass overcompensate affordable, the price) Us same so aggressively instruct that the quality of not can be cheap) shoppers can)

Am owner Salmo diamond BaitFEEDER in 6,000 size. Year works, and nor any signs of izdykhaniya not there is. In general reliability for their money highly udovlitvoritelna. Konichnost shpuli cured bekingom, and here is all time otkruchuyuschiysya propeller of fixing. Hey. "Pens of rotation of" (detail 41 on scheme) ah reaches. And still: Not likes me as coil stacks cord, very rough stacks. But! For those money can be strongly and not pristebyvatsya to this especially. Coil up real!

Дмитрий Н wrote:

SALMO Diamond feeder 5150 fd

But as klipsa themselves has shown? Can there is you have its the review?

Klipsa dull normal predisposition of. For season problems not was.

sorvanov wrote:

but as klipsa themselves has shown? Can there is you have its the review?

On klipse particularly nothing say not can, so as on most church not klipsuyus) At those church that fished under clip-on earring reproaches there is no, but. Sdetsya me that round podpruzhinennaya klipsa increasingly ??? preferable. Such a as on dunes feeder 8)

Let us try! P. S. The review found. Thank you other Su Li Zhen!

+1

Not know as now quality, but years five ago gave a pal katukhu Salmo ELITE QUICKRUNNER 50. So he with it it turns out all 5 years on fishing and prokatalsya. Have us on Donce, fuck and Pechenigy weight until 50 grams, so same was 5 times on Dnieper River on week (weight 100 +). Spharischen recently I learned, that he its nor never not destined and MOVIE not did. Took away, revealed. All dry after five years, but here is me hit SOEs. Material as have dayvy Bradii and for all of this time generate not in sight at all, although it is unclear how many this katukha he was dry-docking rotate. Truth Corps she has already clearly not this, but nutryanka many run.

AlexMUA wrote:

Everyone dry after five years, but here is me hit SOEs. Material as have dayvy Bradii

And have Bradii, couple as have Serteyta.
In more details please.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A have Bradii, couple as have Serteyta.
In more details please.

I had in view materials, not use the language. In sert native APC not tickles.

PS: And you pest on this Salme, Estonia face a bleak siluminovoe Propulsion Although deteriorate not intends to after all that it was connected survive.

AlexMUA wrote:

I had in view materials, not use the language. In sert native APC not tickles.

Yes it and understandable. Material something as have identified? What DM lyuminievogo alloy, what have become? Word processing such a same (mechanical)? Construction, balancing and camping on D. Realistically interestingly, without banter.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

gap adjustment something as have identified? What DM lyuminievogo alloy, what have become? Word processing such a same (mechanical)? Construction, balancing and camping on D. Realistically interestingly, without banter.

Not, ah khimanaliz material I not did) Everyone strictly visually. Couple clearly frezerovannaya, forge it usually in sight from afar. I spoke of leading shesterne, a small cog and currencies not steel, and here same there not vvinchivayuschayasya.

+1

AlexMUA wrote:

Don’t, ah khimanaliz material I not did) Everyone strictly visually. Couple clearly frezerovannaya, forge it usually in sight from afar. I spoke of leading shesterne, a small cog and currencies not steel, and here same there not vvinchivayuschayasya.

Thank you. I and had in view lead. She same there the Kombi steel-lyumintiy.

https://mulinete.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/daiwa_bradia_3000_05.jpg

Дмитрий Н wrote:

Greetings Colleagues, not found this themes on Forum, decided to lead the.
Am proud owner two coils from salmo.
The first Salmo Diamond feeder 5150 fd -Opytnym route was determined me on the most heavy work with quite fat leskami from 0.25 and higher. With than successfully mismanaged already gender season)
The second Salmo Elite feeder 8 - Gavril its for delicate fishing with fishing line from 0.22 and below and the subtle cords. , too, not brings, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh)
Under purchase also embarrass overcompensate affordable, the price) Us same so aggressively instruct that the quality of not can be cheap) shoppers can)

Agree about quality, if someone interestingly include detailed reviews

Ah and as correct on the door frame with lesoukladkoy? On my beytfider all in accuracy as in video!

edgard wrote:

Nu and as correct on the door frame with lesoukladkoy?

In video with perednetormoznoy reel need to to lift with extremity of piston rod one-two regulirovochnye goal lead.

igor 66
The problem is, that the cord nedomatyvaetsya simultaneously and to the forward and to a burtiku, and then keep are beginning between themselves putatsya recognized on shpule. Naturally part strongly affects expanding zabrosa :suspicious:
And if also wind not 110 meters cord, as I have, and say 250, there will full zvizdets!

Last edited by edgard (Mar 11 2016 22:01:08)

igor 66 wrote:

In video with perednetormoznoy reel need to to lift with extremity of piston rod one-two regulirovochnye washers.

This not will help. Likely under assembling not correctly imposed lead the gears and relative to shesterne charged with maintaining movement extremity of piston rod. Needs spell out coil and ship types- wet links armored glass) regulatory movement extremity of piston rod relative to leading shesterne.

Last edited by Сonsigliere (Mar 11 2016 23:24:39)

edgard wrote:

Nu and as correct on the door frame with lesoukladkoy?

Not as! :no: beytfider and karpruner this two same assessment reel on domestic rulebook, the difference only in shpulyakh. And now other on shpuli these coils, indeed do on distance from burtika to burtiku, have karprrunera it less and laying better.

метод75 wrote:

Don’t as! Beytfider and karpruner this two same assessment reel on domestic rulebook, the difference only in shpulyakh. And now other on shpuli these coils, indeed do on distance from burtika to burtiku, have karprrunera it less and laying better.

inquiry

Buying vchora Beytfіder 7440. Zovnі ? iai buy it trimaєtsya. Sogodnya sprobuvav namotati cord, krivenko so there. x iai so vikhodit not get hip? O?aaa shos dumati.. Ale Price on sogodnya for in Fair by taking over for 423 Grzywna (. Ui for when tsіnu sogodnya iiaea aooe. I don't know.

Last edited by hunt73 (Mar 25 2016 23:28:59)

метод75 wrote:

Не как!    бейтфидер  и карпрунер это две одинаковые катушки по внутреннему механизму, разница только в шпулях. А теперь посмотри на шпульи этих катушек, вернее на расстояние от буртика к буртику, у карпррунера оно меньше и укладка  лучше.

Схоже у Салмо з ціми катушками повний ... косяк.

Написав на фб Норманду Грабовскісу. Він поцікавився яка катушка і потім тиша.

Я - Нормунд с новогодними праздниками Вас! Подскажите к кому обратится по вопросу плохой намотки шнура на катушку Салмо. Спасибо.
5 ЯНВАРЯ Г. 22:17
Normunds Grabovskis принял ваш запрос.

НГ - Это смотря в какой стране :)))), какая катушка ???

Я - В Украине. Катушка Salmo Diamond Baitfeeder (7440BR)

И что это весь ответ :huh: ?

метод75 wrote:

И что это весь ответ  ?

Ну якщо мовчання вважати відповіддю, то так.

Взагалі то, позитивно ставився до салмо. Маю кілька різних палок, недорогих, задовільняють на всі 100% за ті кошти. А тепер...

Last edited by hunt73 (Jan 14 2017 21:28:59)

А может просто Новогодние праздники человек отмечает? Не спеши , ответит обязательно, я так думаю!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJ8tXXLJNQ

Last edited by Виктор Иванович (Jan 14 2017 22:14:56)