All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Colmic

Fidery Colmic

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Dobryi evening, colleagues. Not found on Forum subject about subj, so venture to open. Products Colmic with one hand known, with other hand not often meet reviews. I have in family now three stick from Colmic (two match and one feeder), but experience their exploitation not big, so interesting since all opinion. Longer just in exploitation match Colmic Wind Blade 18gr. The impression the most positive. And here is feeder Colmic Next Adventure 3,6m (60gr) someone buys quite recently and until only one fishing. In drawn lies right on, the quality of enforcement - most high. Hurl easily and the good the accuracy of. Here is such the first the impression. Interestingly revere reviews colleagues, who uses fidery this companies.

Already were just discovering fidery COLMIC

Last edited by Efiop (Sep 13 2015 08:14:03)

Sorry, I search for not found. Cyrillic speaking moderator unite themes.

Himself am owner khevika Colmic Kronos 360-420 until 120 Propulsion Truth rare'm using (mainly winter) - there is no appropriate conditions :dontknow:

Efiop wrote:

Sam am owner khevika Colmic Kronos 360-420 until 120 Propulsion Truth rare'm using (mainly winter) - there is no appropriate conditions

And you can much detail about him? As in different number works? Maximum / least in weight trough?

Guys became owner Colmic Jumper Feeder, who that can say pro him, on first glance, a powerful udilishche, for zaborosov 50 +, until not eiaee with him, but already very like would you try it out, and until can who what cherknyot pro him!

Last edited by Sh_Roman (Jan 20 2016 00:16:33)

Mean metodfider 2.5--3.3 flushed and pikerok Koregon the 2.1 flushed, very exasperated, on price not expensive, by the quality of enforcement reproaches there is no, in work decent. Method feeder modicum and until 100 "grape". Mostly eiaee with kormushkami 30-40 gr., can be use as on platnikakh, so and under it catching fish 100-200 gr. Koregon very considerate! I exasperated, propisalis in garage my types! In my opinion!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Colmic