All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Nasadochnyy table

Posts 1 to 30 of 588

ARGUMENTY be confused in purple cans with nazhivkami, came to need clean up the in nasadkakh. Think for starters to buy some of that here is such a table (nakruchivaetsya on standard stand or an apple box):

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/958/stolmi6.th.gif

In him put here is such banks:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5996/bankitb6.th.gif

That you say?

Last edited by Данил (Feb 29 2008 12:33:16)

+1

Данил wrote:

What you say?

And Danil such option avail't seek already gender year :( This is an excellent option.

Romeo wrote:

This is an excellent option.

Who will find - inform :shine:

Romeo wrote:

Danil such option avail't seek already gender year :( This is an excellent option.

Call Dima, let he are getting away on billboard Trabucco and will buy you.

The price questions:

A table - 27 UAH.
Bank a small - 9 UAH.
Bank deeper - 14 UAH.

Were still tables on 67 UAH., but me not appealed - two small holes under banks and otformovannaya much capacious.

Данил wrote:

The Cost questions:

A table - 27 UAH.
Bank a small - 9 UAH.
Bank deeper - 14 UAH.

And me can be: A table + small 2, deeper 1 :dontknow:

Last edited by РомаД (Feb 29 2008 17:33:01)

Yes no one not refused would :) From a similar :)

On extreme case Head would party in Music.

РомаД wrote:

A me can be: A table + small 2, deeper 1 …

Roma, excuse, I not am purchases and transshipment. Simply said, how many this is worth in Kyiv today.

Serge_B wrote:

At extreme case Head would party in Music.

'll come by in next time’ll immediately talk with seller, to had brought 3 kit.

Kyiv Trabucco can deport, Hua, for the same prices, that called Danil, if of course Music not wants or price strongly zaderet. Wholesale prices, truth, under increasingly from 5,000 UAH.

http://i035.radikal.ru/0803/01/3722e1568327.jpg

Last edited by Serge_B (Mar 3 2008 13:24:11)

With exhibition brought precisely such nasadochnyy table + 3 boxes + telescopic vibration platform (all Trabucco). To my back came celebration :cool:

http://i014.radikal.ru/0803/9b/a7239a3ff8c0.jpg

Kit is worth ~ 90 UAH.

Romeo wrote:

Service package is worth ~ 90 UAH.

93 UAH. :) I, too, bought these with resistant, so as their racks lots.

And which there dimensions?

Serge_B wrote:

A what there dimensions?

'll try it on and write. I have without problems fits in instructed a bag.

Romeo wrote:

'll try it on and write.

Dimensions of 35 on 35 centimeters …

Romeo wrote:

'll try it on and write. I have without problems fits in instructed a bag.

And I now mozguyu and have been arguing do himself. Already coined as: Being leaf plastic (thank you for proximate size) 've cut out in it cells under newspaper plastic from-under mayonnaise mere 0.5 kg (with a lid), from below we bind plate with navarennym on it bolt (with carving on diameter standard telescope racks) - is prepared! :flag:

As only bifidobacteria still two banks mayonnaise - when and'll post an a picture of an moreover that succeeded the :yep:

I itself has acquired a table Stonfo very exasperated, of course, not compare with banochkami, for bait, that were I have before! All so conveniently! ;)

РомаД wrote:

How only bifidobacteria still two banks mayonnaise - when and'll post an a picture of an moreover that succeeded the.

Made?

There is no - the entire family from mayonnaise refused and himself not is, by :flag:

+1

Comrades, and explain me, newbie, in than charm of this nasadochnogo table and why its all so praise?

Артем-любитель wrote:

Comrades, and explain me, newbie, in than charm of this nasadochnogo table and why its all so praise?

Artem you simply still young and gonna have to bend over glee times for you not the problem, and when years already not those, then very valid become pain in back, plus, when all under hand this very conveniently.

Артем-любитель wrote:

The nozzle sitch and flavoring not lie on earth, all lie under hand.

And only something? Yes. I expected from this miracle greater. Although, if to believe around the, that I read, on for competitions this incredibly a tough. After all should all be under hand. And need to this quickly grab. All. Understood. Issues more not mean, Messrs..

Who knows, there is whether in Kiїvskomu Trabucco this table? In state power will not interfere already long there is no, so same as and of buckets of and other needed accessories.

an0th3rw0rld wrote:

. Kiїvskomu Trabucco.

8 (067) 319-39-72

Thank you for phone. Not surprising, but warehouse have them one and the same :) Hence nor table, nor the rest of the there is no. Can, who saw such in sale somewhere?

Try here (044) 229-47-10 (20), accurately were, truth prices not very sweet :flag:

Here is'm using thus here is table Stonfo. Thing very useful and convenient, and especially aren tent, which protects nozzles from rain and sun.

http://i055.radikal.ru/0909/70/eb27eaa5a370.jpg

Last edited by Sergey@F (Sep 25 2009 15:04:03)

Sergey@F wrote:

That'm using thus here is table Stonfo. Thing very useful and convenient, and especially aren tent, which protects nozzles from rain and sun.

And long bought these? And afield?

I such same’on Bukhara, during EO 2009 to fideru. Here is this "umbrella" cost 130 Grzywna (!!

Igor Z wrote:

A long bought these? And afield?

Bought these in the early summer in Ibise on boulevard Lesia Ukrainka the price kit where the under 300 Grzywna (, accurately already and not remember. Visited Oxford Street of course for slice of plasmasy but very conveniently.